• Published 1st Sep 2013
  • 1,905 Views, 9 Comments

Into the Beginning: The Life of Writing Glory - Chaos Phantasm



How did the pony world come to be? Where did the Changelings come from? Where did the rule of Celestia and Luna begin? A familiar Purple Unicorn aims to find out.

  • ...
3
 9
 1,905

Chapter 8: Depression.

The Life of Writing Glory

By Chaos Phantasm

=====================================================================

Chapter 8

Depression

=====================

2 months had passed since Chrysalis's banishment. The fausticorn had not left her room during this time, only answering to Lemon, Clover the Clever, and to Star Swirl the Bearded. She occasionally ate but other then that she never did much else but write foal stories, and even documenting history. Creating building plans and letting the Elements of Harmony gather dust. Angry at her subjects and herself Writing Glory had began to to commit self harm scaring her front legs, worrying her family and many ponies within Canterlot. Star Swirl the Bearded had started creating medicine for the princess, so she could cope with her depression, though. It only worked to some degree, stopping her from cutting herself, but it does not mend the feeling of loss the alicorn felt.

Writing Glory sent out manuscripts to a book publisher in Canterlots business district, this fairy tale was titled "The Lemon Tree" the book was intended for Chrysalis however, the Changelings banishment meant this book couldn't be given to her exclusively, hurting the alicorn even more. Due to her inability to perform her duties as Princess, Writing Glories royal and faithful adviser, Clover the Clever had been doing all the work for Writing Glory, until her depression has been mended.

Those 2 months turned into a year. the Princess was thought dead until she finally left her room, clad in her Princess attire claiming to be fine and happy. but Clover saw through the deception and agonized at how much pain and sadness the Princess must have felt. Crime had taken full swing within Canterlots slums. The culprits being unicorns mostly the fausticorn would not tolerate these activities and would leave the castle to capture these criminals on her own, giving her the title "The Vigilante Princess" which is a title that would later be passed down to a mysterious mare from Manehattan in the modern day. Lemon Cake was the only source of true happiness Writing Glory had. Being the fausticorns only relative left even if adopted.

To cope with her depression Writing Glory took long strolls in the then still growing rose garden. Visiting Cloudsdale to watch the Pegasus races and going to Crystaania so she may help produce jewelry, what no pony would expect was that the Princess would help mine the minerals, pull heavy loads, and Smelt the crystals, seemingly finding herself unable to let the ponies do all the work for her. She felt it was unfair for ponies to do all the work while she sat on her throne which these days, is taken for granted.

Writing Glory returned to Canterlot on the day of Chrysalises banishment. the day was a public holiday that Clover the Clever set up without the Princesses knowing. The day was called, Changeling Banishment day. As Writing Glory walked to town square so she may see what the commotion was about, she caught a glimpse of a paper statue of the Changeling Chrysalis. A Pegasus flies up to the statue holding a torch.

"Mares and gentalcolts. it was on this day a year ago, that the creatures called Changelings attempted to steal and take our lives, loved ones, and homes. They tricked our so called Princess into believing they were friendly. but we had them banished, We saved Canterlot and Equestria from the terror of those beasts. May the Changelings never return!"

The Fausticorn's pupils shrink her jaw drops as the Pegasus sets fire to the statue. The Ponies dance and sing and cheer while the Statue burns. The fausticorn neighs loudly in anger, jumps up and takes flight, putting the fire out with her magic, sparking outrage from all in attendance. they do not yet know who put the fire out but they still threaten and challenge the party pooper however they quickly stop and back away when they realize Princess Writing Glory is the culprit. Clover the Clever is suddenly filled with worry as to how the Princess would react to this. Writing Glory lands in front of the crowed and looks at them with disgust and anger.

"You! All of you! how dare you put on a festival such as this! you should all know better then to do something such as this!" The Fausticorn quickly realizes that they aren't taking her seriously, angering the Princess further.

"Because you are all acting like foals, and failing to pay attention to your Princess, i hereby cancel Changeling Banishment day forever!!"

All the ponies look saddened and begin packing up as Writing Glories emotions begin to act up once more, she takes flight and returns to the castle, locking herself away once more, she begins looking through her archives for a picture of Chrysalis. She finds the picture she's looking for a sheds a tear.

"I'm so so sorry Chrysalis... i'd give anything to revoke your Banishment...." The Fausticorn closes her eyes tightly shedding more tears before putting the photo back into the vault when Clover the Clever enters.

"Princess, i'm sorry about whats happened... i wasn't thinking about you when i said yes to the festival... it was wrong of me." Clover the clever has her ears flattened onto her head, she closes her eyes and lowers her head showing how sorry she is.

"Do not feel bad Clover, you just got carried away. I can understand..." the fausticorn lowers her head in sadness. Clover gets an idea and smiles.

"I have an idea Princess, You said your special talent was Writing and creating right?"

"That is correct why do you ask?"

"Because, i have a plan to rebuild your old Monastery as a place for you to retreat to should you so desire, and so that you may write as many books as you wish. i will even ask Star Swirl the Bearded to make a magical channeler. So you may make use of the Magical beam where the pool of Magic once was."

Writing Glory smiles happily at the proposition.

"Thank you" Writing Glory puts her hoof out toward Clover the Clever, the lesser Alicorn looks at the Princess's hoof and smiles.

"Anything, for a friend." Clover the clever then puts out her Hoof and shakes Writing Glories hoof, marking the first Hoofshake in Equestrian history.

~~~

within thirty two hours, Equestrias best stone cutters, Architects, craftsponies, and Builders had Arrived in Canterlot to decide on when the building should start, Writing Glory briefs everypony on where the Monastery must be. Everypony is shocked when they are told that the Monastery is to be built in it's original spot on the Summit of Mount Canter. The Princess explains that there would have to be stairs built in, or around the mountain for the ponies to get to the top. due to the sheer size of the mountain it would take ages to construct a grand stair case around the mountain.

"Though such a staircase would take considerable time to create, i am more then pleased to inform you all that this stair case had already been built during the first few thousand years of my life, it is stable and looks like it was built yesterday. if you have any concerns on Oxygen as you ascend to the higher altitudes or the cold, rest assured the mountain is safe. it has a high supply of Oxygen and the temperature is the standard warm spring temperature which not too hot nor too cold."

"But where would this stair case be? no such thing was discovered during the Cities creation."

"You just weren't looking properly, it blends into the mountain flawlessly as though it never existed, come i shall show you."

The Ponies stand and follow the princess outside of the throne room. Princess Writing Glory leads them to the stair case, the stair case is west of the castle, they begin their Ascension which takes considerable time. up to three hours. when they arrive, everypony is out of breath, except Princess Writing Glory. The Princess steps into the ruins of her Monastery and continues walking to the beam of pink, purple sparkling light that is coming from the sky, she steps into the light and is hit with waves of peaceful Magic, Powerful magic, the Fausticorn bathes in it's warmth, the magic heals the cuts on her legs she created from self-harm, leaving no scar behind. The Fausticorn soon steps out of the magical stream, turns around and goes over to the Architect pony, Grand Design.

"Ah Princess, look at this. Going from the description you gave me of what the original Monastery looked like, i have created a larger, and much elegant looking style, similar to what the ponies in the east create however this Monastery will have similar architecture to that of Canterlot., What do you think?"

The Princess looks at the plans carefully so as to not miss a single detail. she then notices the design of the well room which has a giant hourglass like design where the well is supposed to be.

"Why the hourglass above the well? wouldn't that block the Magical energies from reaching it's destination??"

"Not at all Princess, Star Swirl the Bearded suggested it himself. Star Swirl the Bearded is smart with these sort of things"

Grand Design trots off to put the blue prints down so they may get started. Writing Glory smiles then flies back down the mountain to the castle where she lands gracefully and goes to have Lunch, letting everypony on the mountain top to work.

Princess Writing Glory eats a sandwich while writing down in her book, she suddenly recalls a memory of her and Chrysalis.

In the Memory Writing Glory is chasing Chrysalis in a grassy field where the path leading to canterlot would be built years later. Chrysalis is smiling and laughing happily, Writing Glory isn't any different.

"Can't catch me!" Chrysalis giggles and runs into the forest. he Fausticorn smiles determinantly and follows Chrysalis into this odd forest. The Fausticorn is overcome with the feeling of dread, the Forest has an unnatural aura, the magic is mysterious the plants a Mystery and the Creatures are strangely unsettling,.

"Chrysalis?" Writing Glory looks around. "Chrysalis?!"

"Mama!!"

Chrysalis calls out from a great Distance prompting Writing Glory to look in the direction it came from, filled with panic and fear the Fausticorn begins charging forward.

"Stay where you are Chrysalis Mommy's coming" The fausticorn clears trees out of the way to see a monster about to Devour poor Chrysalis that is until Writing Glory blasts it with her magic, picks up the Filly Changeling and flies out of there fast. With Chrysalis so that the feeling of dread is gone. though she still feels afraid.

"I've got you, you're safe now Chrysalis" The Fausticorn hugs the Changeling tightly.

the memory ends and Writing Glory then turns her book to the map page and picks up her quill with magic, she dips the tip into an Ink well nearby then writes some words on the spot on the map where this forest is.

"Everfree Forest." The Fausticorn then closes the book and finishes her Sandwich.

Writing Glory stands up and walks toward the dining room balcony and looks at the streets of Canterlot. She sighs deeply. She spots a family of Unicorns with a Pegasus mother, she is buying an ice cream for her Foals. Clover the Clever walks in and looks at the Princess, she approaches Writing Glory whom looks saddened and alone. the fausticorn notices Clover the Clever.

"Whats the matter Princess, your Monastery is being rebuilt and Equestria i running smoothly again."

Writing Glory continues to look down at the streets of canterlot as the sun sets.

"Whats really wrong Princess? the past few months you haven't been yourself, what could it be that is eating away at you?"

The fausticorn blinks once and then looks at her adviser. her voice filled with sadness and loneliness.

"Have... you ever thought of having a family? do you have a special somepony?"

Clover the clever blushes and smiles, looking down and closing her eyes,

"I do have a special somepony you're Highness, i'm already with child."

"Oh? congratulations... you two must be so happy."

Clover the Clever looks up at the Princess and smiles.

"Thank you, when we found out i was pregnant we smiled so much our cheeks hurt, oh the surprise, the thrill of being a mother is overwhelming."

The Fausticorn smiles slightly.

"I'm so happy for the both of you... do you know what gender it is or kind?"

Clover the Clever smiles warmly and nods.

"It's a Filly. as for her kind... Flash Flood and i believe it's an Alicorn like me."

Writing Glory is surprised.

"I thought only i could create other Alicorns... maybe...." The Princess thinks for a moment.

"You know Princess, There is somepony for everypony, Equestria is full of all sorts of ponies, Unicorns, and Pegasi out there that might take your fancy. All it takes is the time to find them." Clover smiles.

"I'll keep that in mind, Thank you." Writing Glory smiles.

"I am happy to be of service Princess." Clover the clever turns around and walks to the exit.

"Wait..."

Clover turns her head to look at Writing Glory whom has turned around to look at Clover the Clever.

"How long?"

Clover looks puzzled.

"Pardon?"

Writing Glory looks at Clover determined to know something.

"How long have you been pregnant for?"

Clover the Clever smiles warmly and turns around all the way to answer the Princess Properly.

"7 months"

The Princess is surprised.

"But...but your not even showing, you're five months away from giving birth and you're not even showing."

"Guess my little one hasn't big grown yet. Goodnight Princess." Clover the Clever smiles turns back around and walks home in the city.

The Fausticorn smiles,

"Goodnight Clover the Clever."

~~~

The next day Writing Glory wakes up. She was expecting a Filly or colt to be there to greet her but it never happens, the Princess sighs sadly and gets up. The maid Ponies arrive and dress Writing Glory in her Princess outfit. The Princess's depression worsens and it begins to affect the Rest of Equestria. many ponies start to feel guilty for making the Princess Banish Chrysalis, making the Princess as depressed as she has been. Clover the Clever waits in the dining room for the Fausticorn, her breakfast getting soggy. the worry becomes too much; Clover the Clever orders numerous guards to spread out and search for the princess.

Clover the clever looks out the window to see Writing Glory with her wings tied down to disable flight, standing on the windowsill of her bedroom looking down at the courtyard below. Clover the Clevers pupils shrink and she screams at the guards in a panicked voice to go to the princess's room and stop her from jumping. Pegasi Guard fly close to the window. The Fausticorn closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. she then steps out from the window and falls from her window. Clover the Clever takes Flight in an attempt to stop The Princess. Mere feet from the ground Writing Glories wings extend slowing her down so the fall doesn't kill her.

The Fausticorn still doesn't land gracefully, she hits the ground hard enough to make a tiny crater only 3 meters deep, cracking the concrete. Clover's heart stops, and time stands still, Guards surround the princess as do medical Ponies, The Fausticorn lays there for a few moments before she struggles to stand. The Guards help her up. Clover the Clever lands, relieved that the Princess is okay. a few weeks pass and Writing Glory has been confined to her room. all she ever does is stare at a Picture of herself and Chrysalis, and write stories. Guards launch an investigation to understand whats wrong with the Princess.

The Guards start by interrogating Clover the Clever. Clover is acting as temporary Princess due to her Alicorn status granting her the right to do so.

"How long has the Princess been acting like this?"

"It started a year ago, moments after she had banished Chrysalis."

The Unicorn investigator looks puzzled.

"But Chrysalis was a danger to everypony in Canterlot, why would banishing her affect our beloved Princess???"

Clover stops reading a scroll and looks the Investigator dead in the eye.

"You don't understand. Chrysalis wasn't like the other Changelings. she was good pure and sweet. Writing Glory could have stopped her from reproducing if she wasn't pressured into Banishing the poor thing. Our Princess is alone, She needs somepony, but because everypony made her cast out somepony she viewed as a daughter she's afraid. i wouldn't be surprised if our Princess hated every one of us right now. i'm done talking, Guards lead these men out of the Castle this instant."

Clover goes back to reading the scroll.

"Before we go, we would like to talk to Star Swirl the Bearded, then the Princess."

"I cannot guarantee the Princess will see you, it's all up to her." Clover continues reading as the Investigators head up to Star Swirls tower to talk to him.

The investigators spend an hour speaking to Star Swirl the Bearded, they talk about the medication the Princess was taking and how they worked for a while until the incident. Star Swirl the Bearded gives them a sample to study and with that, the investigators move on to the Princess. The investigators knock and await the Princesses answer. The Doors open on their own, Writing Glories horn stays ignited until the Investigators are in the room then her horn ceases Glowing allowing the door to close.

"Can...i help you?"

Writing Glory was looking out over the Balcony. she turns and looks at the Investigators, looking not at all healthy. Both investigators bow to her then stand up again.

"Greetings your Highness, i'm The Doctor, Doctor Whooves, and this is my Assistant."

"Pleasure to meet you you're Highness my name is Roseluck we're here to help you."

The Princess looks down. she then walks over to a table and sits down.

"No Doctor could help me... not even Star Swirl the Bearded's medicine could help me... what makes you think you'd fare any better... Doctor?"

The Doctor looks around the room for a bit then sits across the table from Writing Glory.

"Oh well, i have a knack for fixing things. So, Whats been troubling you?"

The Princess looks down and sighs sadly taking a while to reply, The Doctor waits patiently.

"My ordeal started a year ago... when i banished... the most precious.... Filly that ever came into my life..." Writing Glory slowly tears up.

"Why would you do that?" The Doctor speaks softly and calmly.

Writing Glory starts crying.

"I don't know... my Subjects forced me they... they pressured me...."

"But they can't do that," Writing Glory looks up at The Doctor.

"they can say what they want and wish what they want... but in the end it was your choice, they didn't make you Princess; you sent her away yourself, perhaps as punishment or maybe to keep her safe. But you're the one that ultimately did it not them.

"I should just... whither away... that would be best..."

The Doctor looks Writing Glory dead in the eye.

"Now listen to me your Highness, don't so you should die, don't say you should do this or that don't say any of it, Because you are going to have a brilliant future. You're going to do things no pony thought and you're gonna fight battles and win them and be amazing. just be Amazing and fantastic you're Highness, your future is a bright one i can guarantee that."

Writing Glory sniffles and wipes her eyes and nods. Doctor Whooves, smiles and gets up.

"Come along Rose, our job is done here."

"Farewell Your Highness." Roseluck bows then follows the Doctor back to where they cam from.

"Farewell..."

The Princess looks down and thinks, she then returns to the Balcony for a while. she looks down at the street for a while and see's a young Filly, covered in dirt, she looks beaten up. the Filly is trying to sell some newspaper but nopony seems interested, seeing the filly struggling on the street causes Writing Glory's heart to sink, she decides to make a home for the all the Orphaned ponies of Canterlot, whether they be Earthpony, Unicorn, or Pegasus. this goal Gives Writing Glory her old strength and determination back. She leaves her room and heads to where her monastery is being built at the top of Mount Canter. Writing Glory talks to Grand Design about building a home for Orphaned Foals. Writing Glories noble, pure and kind intentions instantly win over the hearts of the Builders and they agree.

~~~

Construction instantaneously begins on the Orphanage. while the building was being done The Alicorn princess had begun searching for any Foal without a family and looking for a place to call home to live in this Orphanage which everypony is calling. "Writing Glories home for Orphaned Foals."

Many Foals all over canterlot hear about it and Flock to the Princess so that they may have a home. the Princess smiles for the first time in months as she is surrounded by many Foals, all of which had been struggling to survive on the streets.

"You will no longer need to live on the streets any longer Children. you will have a home soon."

The Princess Spends a lot of time talking to each of them and giving them food to eat until the Orphanage is completed 4 months later. Writing Glory takes the foals to their new home. Writing Glory promises to visit them as often as she can, she stays the night to help the Foals settle in, then returns to the castle the next day feeling happier. She returns to her Royal duties after granting Clover the Clever permission to take time off due to her Pregnancy.

Within three weeks Disaster struck once again. The Princess wasn't expecting to hear the horrible news.

"G-Grandma..." Strawberry Cake, his sister Cream Cake, and their mother, Sweet Cake. arrive in the throne room to inform Writing Glory of bad news.

"Hello my Grandchildren and hello to you Sweet Cake, what brings you to the castle today... where's Lemon?"

"That's why we're here Mother in law... you see... my husband Lemon... he... had an accident and..." Sweet starts to cry.

"...He passed away last night.."

Writing Glory just bursts into tears. no delays no moment to comprehend, she breaks down the moment she ehars of his death.

"No... not my Lemon...." Writing Glory falls from her throne making two guards rush to her side. The Princess cries hard.

"Not my dear Lemon...." She buries her face in her hooves and cries. her Grandchildren hug Writing Glory also crying.

3 days later and Lemon Cakes ashes are buried in the Royal cemetery. the first of many in the royal Families remains to be Buried in this garden. When everypony else leaves, only Writing Glory, Sweet Cake, Strawberry and Cream cake stay, and stand in silence over Lemon Cakes grave, hours later and Writing Glory once again contemplates suicide, she tries jumping from the balcony again but The Elements of Harmony stop her. The Fausticorn looks at them, she hears a strange muscle tone coming from them, a melody, they sound like singing each element having a certain voice that sounds nearly like their future bearers. The Elements of Harmony convince the Princess not to jump and instead convince her to go see Clover the Clever.

"That's right... she'd be giving birth today..." The Princess puts on the Element of Harmony, and calls for a Chariot, she hops on it, tells the Guards where she wants to go, then the Chariot takes off.

She Arrives at the royal Canterlot Hospital in mere minutes. But by that time Clover the Clever had already given birth to a little Alicorn filly. the filly has a creamy blue coat and a Dark blue mane. The Princess opens the door and enters the room Clover is staying in.

"H-hello your Highness... i'm g-glad you made it."

Writing Glory smiles.

"How are you feeling Clover? tired i'd imagine."

Clover nods weakly, she looked very pale, covered in sweat from pushing. the Alicorn Filly rested on top of Clover, wrapped in a towel. everypony in the room must speak quietly so they do not wake the filly.

"May i hold her??"

Clover nods and smiles warmly. Flash Flood shows the princess how to Position her Wings so she does no drop the Little one. Writing Glory does as she is shown as the Filly is levitated into her wings. the sight of the Little one brings a smile to her face.

"Whats her name?"

"Destiny Charge." Clover slowly drifts off to sleep smiling. Writing Glory looks back at little Destiny and sheds a tear.

"You are going to do great things in this world, Destiny."

~~~

In the dungeons of Canterlot castle, former unicorn monarch, Princess Platinum sits in her cell, kicking at the dirt on the ground. her cloths torn and covered in dirt. her horn had been broken long ago, she was covered in bruises and cuts from being beaten by the unicorns that guarded the dungeon, she also had a scar from a Changeling attack. Her hopes of being free, died 24 years ago when she was defeated by the alicorn Princess; Writing Glory. Platinum looked outside her cell window, at the sun the trees the rivers. How she wished to be outside. She kept thinking of her new life and what it would be like if she left the dungeon, a family a patch of land to settle down or a place where she could design cloths. As she wondered, she could hear the sounds of hooves approaching her cell, the jangle of Keys accompanying it. Platinum stepped down from the window and stood in the center of her cell, facing the door.

"W-who's there??"

A Unicorn Guard unlocks Platinums cell door and opens it. Standing in the doorway was Princess Writing Glory, she was smiling, wearing her princess attire, and wielding the Elements on her head. The Fausticorn approaches Platinum who backs away, fearing that she will be harmed by the princess this time.

"Please don't hurt me...." Platinum cowers in the corner of her cell. Writing Glory stops and looks down at Platinum.

"Don't be afraid Platinum, i'm not here to hurt you. I am here to announce that you have been granted freedom, you may now leave the dungeons and start your new life within Canterlot, or elsewhere if you so desire."

Platinum is surprised, filled with happiness and joy she looks up at the princess in tears. Writing Glory gives Platinum a warm smile, the white unicorn gets up and hugs Writing Glory shedding many tears.

"Thank you..."

Writing Glory wraps her wings around Platinum returning the hug, pink energy emerges from the fausticorns horn which rejuvenates Platinums damaged horn. Platinum releases the hug as her horn regrows and her wounds heal. Writing Glory and Platinum smile warmly at each other before the princess leads Platinum to her carriage. Clover the Clever and her filly, Destiny Charge, stand near the carriage awaiting them both, Writing Glory exits the castle and waits for the silver unicorn to exit, Platinum puts one hoof out to feel the sunlight before finally stepping out. She is blasted with a warm breeze, her eyes adjust to the brightness and beauty of Equestria once again. Platinum smiles and looks around, she see's butterflys, and flowers and unicorns, earthponies and pegasi living together. Platinum descends the palace stairs slowly with Writing Glory beside her.

"Hello Platinum, it's been a while." Clover smiles

"Clover? Clover the Clever is that you?? it's been so long look at you, you have wings now, and better cloths then you had before and..."

Platinum spots little Destiny hiding behind her mother shyly before she could finish her sentence. "And i suppose this wittle cutie is your filly"

Clover smiles and chuckles a little.

"Yup, Destiny is my cutie." Clover gently nuzzles Destiny who nuzzles back.

"Well anyway... i must be going now..."

Clover looks at Platinum.

"I commissioned a house for you some time ago. it should be finished, you also have food and supply's and thirty two Questas, that should get you by for a while."

"Thank you Clover the Clever." Platinum smiles gratefully.

"It's just Clover now." Clover smiles.

Platinum boards the carriage and is taken to her new place in Canterlot where she will design dresses which centuries later would be passed down to her great great great and many greats after that, granddaughter; Rarity. Clover sighs happily as she and Writing Glory watch as the carriage disappears around the corner. Writing Glory then turns and begins her climb back up the stairs.

"Princess?" Clover follows soon after. "Princess where are you going?"

"To see if my Monastery has been completed."

Clover stops and asks a maid to look after Destiny, she then runs after Writing Glory until they are walking side by side up the mountain.

"Princess i have something you should know which i should have brought up earlier."

"And what would that be?" They continue walking up the mountain, the stairs are built in a way so they spiral around the whole of the mountain until it gets to the top.

"I've been getting letters from the miners working in the diamond mines, they say thieves are coming in and stealing all the diamonds."

"When did this report come in?"

"2 days ago."

Writing Glories eyes widen, she then looks at Clover, unhappy at what she's heard.

"Why wasn't i informed sooner!! i would've sent more guards to assist if i had been told earlier!"

"I'm sorry Princess, but you were busy, you were reading The Lemon Tree to yourself again."

Writing Glory stops walking and pauses for a moment looking at the ground sadly, Clover continues walking ahead before stopping and turning her head around to see the princess staring at the ground. she turns around and approaches the alicorn and stops just in front of her. Writing Glory looks at her sadly, Clover offers a warm smiles making the princess smile warmly, they then continue walking up the mountain side by side, in silence. Upon reaching the top, Writing Glories eyes widen in surprise, her jaw drops, as does Clovers. Grand Design greets the two of them and shows them around the new monastery, there's a bedroom, kitchen, the well room where the stream of magic from the sky meets the earth has been rebuilt in a circular shape, with bookshelves all round it, there is an hour glass that sits above the well filled with magic able to see into possible futures not true fixed futures, there's a library with empty shelves, and a map room containing the largest map of Equestria ever made. Later the princess thanks them for all their hard work, giving them 100.000 Questas for their hard work. Princess Writing Glory, returns to the throne room and sits on the golden throne, beginning her Royal Duties and bringing Equestria into it's first golden age.

=====================================================================