• Published 11th Aug 2013
  • 756 Views, 37 Comments

Wub Radio Part 2 - SuperPinkBrony12



A continuation of Wub Radio by Nexosaur. Vinyl Scratch works with other DJs on a special radio station with questions submitted by the listeners.

  • ...
1
 37
 756

Friday: Show #13 (Fan Mail 6)

"No Vinyl again?" Zone asked.

"Yeah, she's still recovering." Twirls said "So once again we'll have to do without her."

"I just hope she's feeling somewhat better." Draft Punk said "Being sick sucks."

"I'm sure she's doing fine." Techbeat said.

"Yeah, with somepony like Octavia around Vinyl's in good hooves." F3tlock said.

"Tonight's fan mail again right?" Zone asked.

"Yup." Twirls said "You all know the ropes by now right?"

"Yes." The DJs replied, taking their seats without further instruction.

"Nice to see you guys are finally getting the hang of this." Twirls said. The "ON AIR" sign flickered on. "Good evening everyone." Twirls said "It's time once again for Wub Radio!"

"Before we begin though we just want to again send our best wishes to Vinyl Scratch who couldn't be here tonight." Zone said "Vinyl we hope you feel better soon."

"Moving on." Twirls said "Tonight is Wub Radio fan mail. Where we read fan mail submitted by all of you. Take it away Draft Punk."

"With pleasure." Draft Punk said "Ah here's a good one." The letter that was pulled out read:

Dear Wub Radio,

I just love listening to you guys. Ya'll are so awesome.

Now I know why my family won't stop talking about you all the time.

It's better then hearing about apples nonstop. Trust me.

Sincerely,

Apple Bloom Apple

"A family that talks about apples? Well now I've heard everything." Draft Punk said.

"That's the Apple family for ya." Techbeat said.

"You know I seem to remember Granny Smith once saying she was around for the founding of Ponyville all those years ago." F3tlock said "If that's true then she's even older then she looks."

"I think we'd better wrap this up before you say something you'll regret." Zone said "I think I'll go next. If that's okay with all of you."

"Be our guest Zone." Draft Punk said "Make it good."

"I'll do my best." Zone said, digging through the sack of letters. After a few seconds one was pulled out. This one read:

Hey there Wub Radio,

I really don't know if mom and dad would allow me to listen to you guys but they seem to ignore me quite often so I guess it doesn't matter.

Anyway I just thought I'd say you guys really help me out whenever I have a bad day. Which is quite often. I know my parents are working really hard to support me but sometimes it seems like they never take time just to be with me.

I'm not really good at this whole letter thing so I really don't have much to say.

Scootaloo

"I'm sure your parents love you very much Scootaloo." Zone said.

"And perhaps now that they know how you feel they'll pay more attention to you." F3tlock said.

"And if it makes you feel any better we care about you." Techbeat said "No one should ever feel neglected or unwanted."

"Two letters from what are likely school aged children. What are the odds?" Twirls said.

"Probably more common then you think." Draft Punk said.

"Can I pick the next one please?" F3tlock said.

"Depends." Twirls said "Does anyone else want to go next?" None of the DJs raised their hooves. "Good." Twirls said "Do it F3tlock."

"You don't have to tell me twice." F3tlock said "Let's see." After a little bit of digging and plowing F3tlock pulled out a letter. This one read:

Yo Wub Radio Wassup?!

Life in Manehattan's gotten even better since I started listening to you guys.

I don't how you do it but you sound so much better then all those other stations. They just sound so bland, and all the grownups I know seem to think the same way.

Keep on rockin, or whatever it is you're doin.

Babs Seed

"A letter from a pony in Manehattan? That's pretty far." F3tlock said.

"I've been to Manehattan a few times. It's nice." Draft Punk said.

"Well if you ever go there again maybe you'll bump into this 'Babs Seed'." Techbeat said.

"Good luck." Zone said "That'll be like trying to find a tiny needle in a gigantic hay stick. The odds are a million to one against you."

"That doesn't mean I can't try." Draft Punk said.

"Never said you couldn't Draft Punk." Zone said.

"I know." Draft Punk said "I just like messing with ya. At least you're not as uptight as Vinyl."

"I don't think she's that uptight really." Zone said "But whatever floats your boat I guess."

"And now it's time for the final letter of the evening." Twirls said "And I'll do the honors." It didn't take long for Twirls to pull out a letter. It read:

Greetings Wub Radio,

Lovely show, I must say. And yet it needs more... something. I'm not sure, but I know it needs SOMETHING. I just can't figure out what that something is... Perhaps you guys and gals can?

Anyways, the music reminds me well of the stations I listen to back home... and I thank you for that. I don't know where you guys are located (I can't find you on any of my maps), but if you guys ever find yourselves in Vanhoover, I can assure you (mostly) that you'll have me watching you from afar. Not in a creeper sort of fashion, mind you. Like in a protector sort of way, considering the slight troubles that this place is going through. Still, you guys are awesome!

From,

A hidden wolf in the Vanhoover alleyways

"Well that's... intresting." Twirls said. Needless to say the whole "creeper angle" had put everyone on edge.

"I don't think I've ever heard of this Vanhoover before." Draft Punk said.

"Me neither." Zone replied "Though from the letter it sounds like it's fallen onto hard times."

"I hope you don't like Equestria after the Great Warming." Techbeat said "From what I hear those times were some of the worst."

"Never pegged you as a history buff Techbeat." F3tlock said.

"I'm not really. But that doesn't mean I don't know a thing or two about it." Techbeat replied.

"Quite intresting." Twirls said "Unfortunately as much as I'd love to hear more I'm afraid that's all for tonight. Until next time faithful listeners, this is Wub Radio signing off." The "ON AIR" sign flickered off.

"I'm going home to see if I can find this Vanhoover." Techbeat said.

"Contact us if you find anything out." Twirls said.

"Will do." Techbeat said.

Author's Note:

Hit me up if you want to make a Part 3. I might make one chapter more based on how Monday turns out.

Comments ( 6 )

Excellent chapter... Why do I feel like I'm contributing to the fanfic so much?

If anyone wishes to make a part 3 hit me up in the comments section. There will be no more part 2.

3278811 alright, I may be biting more than I can chew. I might take the reins for part three, but donn't expect the same thing you see here. If you could let me do it, I will be happy to, even if it may take a while to start up. :pinkiehappy:

3449886 Go right ahead and do it. Just remember that the rating must be PG-13 and the topics are based on questions submitted by readers.

Awesome. Simply awesome.

Wish I had something to contribute but honestly I'm coming up with nothing.

3811628 This sequel is complete. But another author has already agreed to take the reigns for part 3. Check the comments section to find out who.

Login or register to comment