• Published 11th Aug 2013
  • 756 Views, 37 Comments

Wub Radio Part 2 - SuperPinkBrony12



A continuation of Wub Radio by Nexosaur. Vinyl Scratch works with other DJs on a special radio station with questions submitted by the listeners.

  • ...
1
 37
 756

We're Back!

"Are we all set?" Twirls asked nervously.

"Yup." F3tlock said, "Everything is in place. All the equipment is running smoothly."

"And the funds?" Twirls asked.

"I've got it covered!" Vinyl Scratch said, "Tavi agreed to pitch in and together we agreed to fund it with some of the money from our shows. And we're already planning a fundraiser to secure more funds."

"Well it's about time!" Techbeat said, "I hope you realize that our abscence means we're going to have a lot of letters to respond to right off the bat."

"Oh relax Techbeat." Draft Punk said, "We can handle the extra workload."

"Yup." Zone said, "I made sure to keep the letters in a safe location until we could answer them."

"Yeah well just remember that we're only going back on the air for a little bit tonight." Twirls said, "This is just to let our listeners know that we're not dead. We're not responding to any letters."

"We know." Vinyl Scratch said, "You've told us that like a hundred times already."

"Well forgive me for being so cautious." Twirls said, "Wub Radio is my pride and joy and I certainly don't want its reputation to be ruined."

"You've got nothing to worry about Twirls." F3tlock said, "We know what we're doing."

"All the same I think I'll go over the rules one last time." Twirls said, "Remember that we're not allowed to discuss content that goes above PG-13 so keep your immature comments to yourself if you don't mind."

"But that's part of what makes this so fun." Vinyl Scratch said.

"You may think it's fun but our listeners sure won't." Twirls said, "This station is not going to get yanked off the air on my watch. Even if I have to crack some skulls to do so."

"Okay okay we understand." Zone said, "We'll try to keep the more 'naughty' stuff to a minimum."

"Guess that's close enough." Twirls said, "And remember we're not answering any letters tonight. We can do that on our next show."

"We know!" the DJ's replied.

"All right then." Twirls said, "Let's not keep our audience waiting any longer. Everyone take your seats!"

In the corner of the room the "ON AIR" sign flicked on.

"Hello citizens of Canterlot! What's up?!" Twirls said, "Don't you dare touch that dial! You're not hearing things. Wub Radio is back on the air baby!"

"Yeah!" Vinyl Scratch cheered, "Sorry we've been gone for so long but we needed to secure the funds to keep this awesome station going."

"We're going to keep coming to you live from our studio." F3tlock said, "And starting with our next show we'll start answering listener submitted questions."

"But for tonight we just want you all to know that we're back and the good times are here to stay!" Zone said, "So keep tunning in at the normal time. And submit your questions to our studio address."

"That's all for tonight." Draft Punk said ,"We'll back on the air at this time tomorrow night and every night. Wub Radio is here to stay!"

The "ON AIR" sign switched off and all the DJs high fived each other.

"That was so fucking awesome!" Vinyl Scratch said.

"I know." Twirls said, "Thank Celestia you guys all came and helped me out. Otherwise this show would be dead."

"Heh you know us, we'll do anything to help a fellow DJ." Draft Punk said.

"Indeed you will." Twirls said, "Now go home and get some rest. You guys are going to need all the energy you can get for tomorrow."

"Yeah no kidding." F3tlock said, "But perhaps you should look into getting drinks to keep us all awake. Like expresso."

"No way am I bringing drinks in." Twirls said, "One little spill could spell disaster for us all. And I'm not gonna let you guys smuggle in your own drinks. Especially not stuff like 'Applejack Daniels'."

"Relax." Zone said "We were only kidding." Everyone except Twirls then laughed.

"Very funny guys." Zone said, "But I'm serious about the drinks thing. And the same goes for food. If you guys bring any of that stuff in here I'm gonna throw it out."

"Octy wouldn't let me smuggle out food anyway." Vinyl Scratch said "Especially not after that time I slipped a habanero pepper into her sandwich."

"Ah man you have to tell us that story some time." Draft Punk said, "That was probably so fucking funny."

"I would but I don't feel like embarassing Octavia." Vinyl Scratch said, "Plus after that stunt she made me sleep on the couch for a week."

"Oh man you must've really pissed her off." F3tlock said.

"Yeah I'm not going to be doing that again any time soon." Vinyl Scratch said. She then left the station and headed home. "I'm home Octy!" she called out loudly. She then realized her mistake, Octavia was likely sleeping "Oops." she said to herself. Without saying another word she silently slipped upstairs, quickly showered to remove any lingering smells from the station, and then climbed into bed with Octavia and fell fast asleep.

Author's Note:

It's back! And before you ask yes Nexosaur did indeed give me permission to continue his fic.

Like with that fic the chapters will be based off of questions you all submit in the comments section so feel free to leave whatever you want. The only catch is that it must be rated PG-13 or lower! Nothing mature!