• Published 11th Aug 2013
  • 3,179 Views, 79 Comments

Princess Celestia is a Sex-Fueled Minigun - Lord Destrustor



Title says it all, actually. The most powerful weapon in the equestrian arsenal is the princess of the sun herself, and she halts an invading army. In the weirdest way possible. Also, I'm a baffling imbecile.

  • ...
16
 79
 3,179
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 30 )

And then they fucked!


Oh wait, nevermind.

3129707 dude, why didn't Dick just summon the Whores? (Women who shoot bullets out of their nipples)

3139059
Oh, japan...

And here I thought I was being weird.

3139117
HA !....you wish. when it comes to capital "W" weird, Japan is the place to look for it.

I wish I could find more batshit crazy stories like this one. I laughed through the whole story. :eeyup:

Oh god, I just looked at the first letters of the chapter titles, and I am struck with the sudden urge to add two more chapters, each beginning with the letters "L" and "O" respectively.
Oh my god.
Oh god brain.
Why brain why.

APS
APS #8 · Oct 5th, 2013 · · ·

:facehoof: She Bangs :rainbowlaugh:

Great, now I feel bad and I'm doing my thing out of shame. You know what to do Applejack.
:ajsmug:
Okay....
I don't....
I can't even....
And that's basically how it happened.
Favorite Line: The title.

Princess Celestia is a Sex-Fueled Minigun

Rating: :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:/5 (Because you know what this is and freely admit it. I like that.)
Final Verdict: Lauren Faust, is this your account here? Is this what you do? And where are you getting your cocaine?:duck:

(All above to be taken in good nature.) :twilightsheepish:

Do expect, however: action, explosions, and a stunning display of my idiocy.

Fair enough and liked.

4266393
So you're saying you... like my story?

4268168
I liked it for the batshit crazy shit that was going on.

You get a thumbs-up for the title alone.

I came into this story thinking that there would be horn lasers like when Pinkie made Twilight into a gun that one time.

This is, arguably, much better.:rainbowwild:

4840947
Thanks. It was a(n anal) blast to write.

4840971 What ze faaaak!?

What would the special weapons of the main six be like? I vote mass improbability cannon for Pinkie Pie.

One of the most nonsensical things I've ever read. 10/10.

Well that was..... something. I really shouldn't have read this at work. It's hard to quietly have a mental breakdown while laughing at the most beautifully ridiculous story I have ever read. Like, seriously. What the actual f*ck? Oh my god whyandhow? I love it.

5046298
Being able to inspire such glorious feelings of WTF-ness is really something I'll be proud of for a long time.
Thank you for your appreciation.

5046373
You've got talent my friend, also an impressive range when it comes to genre. Even if this was just a random thing that may never happen again.

That image, lol.

Princess Twilight is a Sex-Fueled Rocket Launcher

THAT WAS SO AWESOME !!!!!! RAINBOW DASH WOULD HAVE BEEN SO PROUD !!!!! pinkie pie would have a unified field canon.

I.....just.....

There are times where the brain goes:
"Hahahaha.....NOPE!"
and goes on vacation.

Mine has never vacated so fast, and I have not laughed from the sheer madness of a story like that in a LONG time.

Good job.
:pinkiecrazy::rainbowlaugh::trollestia::moustache:

This level of glorious insane bullshitery should be honored in the annals (ha!) of history! You got a like and a fave, my good man!

7408983
I would almost feel insulted if I didn't agree so much.

Login or register to comment