• Published 30th Jul 2013
  • 1,766 Views, 36 Comments

Twilight Sparkle Goes to the Dark Side of Science - Brian Jacko



Twilight Sparkle starts practicing new scientific research on ponies after a major event happens. It's up to her friends to discover just how safe these new practices are.

  • ...
20
 36
 1,766

The New Sun Princess

Princess Celestia stood on a wooden platform with a noose around her neck.

"And do you have any remorse or repentance for your sins, my sister Celestia?" Princess Luna asked.

"I did nothing wrong and all that had happened was not my fault. Twilight Sparkle tricked me and she is the mare you want, not me. I did nothing wrong!" Princess Celestia said.

"Lying lips are an abomination to God and you will die on this day because you have no repentance in your heart!"

Princess Luna waved her hoof at the soldier and he pulled the lever. The platform dropped down and Princess Celestia was left hanging there. Her neck didn't snap, so she ended up dying a slower death from suffocation.

Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie all sat close by and watched the Princess die.

Princess Luna turned to the three ponies when the soldier confirmed that her sister is now dead. "I need a new pony to raise the sun and I can grant thee magic powers for this mighty task! Which one of you wants to become a Princess?"

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie backed away from Rarity. The white unicorn looked up at Princess Luna.

"Rarity! I will make you the new Princess of the sun!" Princess Luna suddenly transformed her into an alicorn and Rarity now had wings.

Rarity really was fit for royalty and she turned out to be a wonderful Princess and ruled with Princess Luna, together. Princess Cadence ended up staying where Princess Luna and she had ruled before, because she was a good Princess and the ponies could not stand to lose their precious leader.

Rarity would often remind herself of the terrible and traumatic events that she had witnessed and would humble herself daily before God, in order to keep the urges and temptations away from becoming a corrupt leader like Princess Twilight and Princess Celestia. It was all kind of crazy how Princess Luna, who was once known for evil, had become good, and Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight Sparkle, who were always good turned out to be evil. She often prayed with Princess Luna for wisdom and for a good and caring heart toward the ponies that they ruled. They made sure to burn all of the medical books and rediscover the natural healing wonders of God's food and natural medicine again.



"I just came to tell you how much I love you and I am so sorry for what happened to you," the new alicorn said.

The pony lay on the bed shaking with violent convulsions. She was unable to respond to the Princess.

"I came here and brought an animal critter friend from your cottage. I used to take care of them and now I have my royal guards spend time at your cottage, feeding and providing love and care for all of your special friends." Rarity suddenly scooped up Flutterhshy's most precious and beloved pet in her hoof and put it closely to Fluttershy's face.

Angel Bunny instantly remembered who she was and wrapped his little front legs around her neck. He was mourning for the suffering she was going through.

Rarity calmly picked him back up and said to him, "I'm so sorry for your pain. We all hurt because Fluttershy hurts and we will continue to provide for her, to the best of our abilities, because she blessed us in so many ways. Rarity bent down and kissed Fluttershy on her forehead before she left.

Rarity would never forget the love and passion that she shared with all of her friends, and she would continue to humble herself and be a gentle and kind leader, because she often modeled herself to be more like Fluttershy.

The end.

Author's Note:

Most of this story is very much inspired by the real corruption of the medical industry, thanks to what the Rockerfeller family did during the great depression in America. This story only scrapes the surface of what is being done in our real world. I know that there is so much more that could have been added.

Comments ( 4 )

So, "most unnatural medicine is evil" huh? And what was that bit about being an obedient christian prevents you from getting sick? Sounds a lot like the "cristian scientist" cult to me, they claim all diseases are results of disobedience.

3745600 Christian Scientist Cult? I'm not even sure what you're referring to. Living a Godly lifestyle includes healthy eating and living. The message isn't, being a good Christian will never get you sick. All diseases and problems ARE the result of the original disobedience in the Garden of Eden.

You know when i see the story picture, i thought it would involve Hebert West the Reanimator, a bit sad it didn't.

3770331 I would like to personally thank you for writing this. Thought I already was aware of what is happening today, this story opened my eyes and made me realize what we have become. So thank you, for spreading the word and hopefully, more people can see this. :heart: Then maybe we can all understand how wrong we are. :heart: thank you.

Login or register to comment