• Published 30th Jul 2013
  • 1,766 Views, 36 Comments

Twilight Sparkle Goes to the Dark Side of Science - Brian Jacko



Twilight Sparkle starts practicing new scientific research on ponies after a major event happens. It's up to her friends to discover just how safe these new practices are.

  • ...
20
 36
 1,766

The Library Raid

"C'mon girls! We're almost there!" Applejack said, as she looked back to her four friends who were galloping behind her. Applejack and her friends reached Twilight's library. She suddenly stopped and bucked the door open. "Spike? Spike? Spike?" the orange mare called out, but there was no response. Spike was gone for good and Twilight was currently with the Princess at the palace. "C'mon Rarity, you search upstairs and look through Twilight's desk. I'm gonna look around down here with the others."

Rarity gasped. "Oh, Applejack! A lady does not snoop through such private matters!"

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and said, "I'll go check upstairs."

Each pony began searching through the library, trying to find if Twilight had left any possible notes about the ingredients in the vaccines and also to bring out all of the medical books that they used to borrow to find out about cures with natural foods and herbs. They were all gone and were now replaced with brand new books about the new medical practices.

Rainbow Dash came running down the stairs with a book in her mouth. She placed it down on the table and said, "I think I've got something girls!"

All of the ponies ran over and looked at the book. When Rainbow Dash opened it up, they realized that it contained all of Twilight's ideas to invent new medical practices. Twilight Sparkle must have accidently left it here. Even though she spent so much of her time with the Princess, now that she was a Princess herself, she would still come back to the library to check on Spike every now and then. Every so often she would sleep over there, because she lived in this place for such a long time, it felt so good to stay there. Now that Spike had left for good, there was no one to watch the library, and she would have to find another pony to watch over it.

As the ponies flipped through the pages, they were shocked at the horrors of what Twilight had planned for new medical treatments, if they could even be considered medical treatments. The book was filled with so much writing that there was writing on the covers of the book. On the binding of the book, were most of the vaccine ingredients.

Pinkie Pie got down closer to the book and began reading them out loud. "Aborted foal fetus, formaldehyde, mercury, aluminum, 2-phenoxyethanol, Phenol, Methanol, glutaraldehyde, monosodium glutamate, sulfate and phosphate compounds, ammonium sulfate, borax or also known as sodium tetraborate decahydrate, gentamicin sulfate, neomycin sulfate, sorbitol, large foreign proteins, latex, animal viruses, genetically engineered yeast, genetically modified viruses, foreign D.N.A., and that's it. Oh wait, there's another section that continues with the ingredients. Vaccines also contain....."

Applejack suddenly put her hoof to Pinkie Pie's mouth. The pink pony wasn't even nearly done reading all of the ingredients. Applejack just couldn't bear to hear it anymore, because she was so disgusted by them. Nopony fully understood every single ingredient that was read off the list, but they were horrified by some of the obvious ones. Mainly the formaldehyde, aborted foal fetus, mercury, animal viruses, GMO's, MSG, and latex.

"Do ya'll realize what Twilight has been doin' to us? I knew that these vaccines had to be filled with toxins, but some of these ingredients are absurd! No wonder Scootaloo died and Fluttershy is still havin' serious convulsions and can't even eat anymore. We have got to get the word out to other ponies."

Rainbow Dash grabbed the book and prepared to leave the library.

"No! Wait!" Applejack said. "We can't take the book or else Twilight will find out that it was probably us who took it. We need to write the ingredients down and spread the word."

Rainbow came back and put the book down on the table.

Rarity took out a scroll from under the table and levitated a quill over to herself. She began to write down each deadly ingredient. She also copied down as much notes about many other medical topics as she possibly could. When she finished, Rainbow Dash took the book and put it in the exact same spot that she had found it.

The girls left the library. They had a lot of research to do. Applejack kept reminding them all that there is no knowledge that is not power. They would also begin doing scientific experiments with fluoride.