• Published 30th Jul 2013
  • 1,766 Views, 36 Comments

Twilight Sparkle Goes to the Dark Side of Science - Brian Jacko



Twilight Sparkle starts practicing new scientific research on ponies after a major event happens. It's up to her friends to discover just how safe these new practices are.

  • ...
20
 36
 1,766

Flim and Flam's New Farm

Applejack watched the construction workers set up a new building right next to her land. It would be a brand new farm that would be run by no other than the Flim and Flam brothers. The barn and buildings were finished in no time and the land that they owned was enormous and circled around Applejack's farm completely. Sweet Apple Acre's was a very large farm and Applejack would have never guessed that any other farm would be as big or even bigger than hers.

When the Flim and Flam brothers began to have their workers work the fields, Applejack was disgusted by what they did. She saw that they pumped cows full of antibiotics and fed them unnatural diets. She saw that the workers had to wear hazardous protection suits as they sprayed the crops with poisonous pesticides. She saw that Parasprites and other insects refused to eat the crops because they were genetically modified.

Applejack began to lose customers because ponies were becoming dumber and dumber as the days went on, thanks to the constant supply of fluoride in their water and the vaccines that were constantly being pushed on the public. Ponies realized that even though the food didn't taste as good as Applejack's organic food, it was a little bit cheaper to buy and so they went about sacrificing their own health and ended up spending way more money than they could have ever dreamed of by having to go for many routine Doctor visits and evil cancer treatments.

The Flim and Flam brothers used fear tactics, saying that organic foods have manure residue on them and talked about other dangers with salmonella. Twilight Sparkle and the F.D.A. gave them permission to rename the genetically modified foods and call it nutritionally enhanced foods. Princess Celestia made it her mission to feed these foods to the poor and homeless, in order to kill them off and to gain praise and adoration by the ponies for pretending to do such a good deed, like feeding the poor. Not too many ponies seemed to question why it is that G.M.O.'s are banned all across the world, yet G.M.O.'s were legal here and pushed onto the consumers. The Flim and Flam brother's also terrorized Applejack on a constant basis by having their workers and trucks spew out GM seeds, so that they may land on her side of the farm and they could sue her once they prove that she has a G.M. crop growing from their seeds.

Applejack was hit with law suits and lost a lot of money. She had to erect a large barrier around her farm in order to keep the G.M. seeds away from her farm, that the workers were trying to plant on her side. Everything was going against the poor farm pony. She knew one day that she would not be able to keep up with her competitors and that her farm would eventually be shut down. It would be a shame, because her farm was the very last standing organic farm in all of Ponyville and Canterlot and that this was her ultimate passion in life. The only other farm that was organic was Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight Sparkle's hidden farm by the palace. They only ate organic foods because they knew how horrible and dangerous the effects of the genetically modified foods they were giving out to other ponies were.



Twilight Sparkle continued to set up various fake alternative medicine Doctors across Ponyville. She had them practice the most ludicrous and absurd practices that were just as bad, if not worse and more deadly, than the traditional medical professionals. It was all a set up and a game. The corrupt alternative Doctors cried out to the public and media that they were being persecuted by the F.D.A., in hopes that other ponies would be interested in them and see them as heroes, since ponies started finding out about how corrupt the F.D.A. is. However, the F.D.A. refused to shut them down even though they had the power to do so, because these Doctors were trying to lure in patients that were sick and fed up with traditional treatments and have them killed in order to show the world that all alternative medicine is outdated and bad to practice. Even though these Doctors were stealing money and killing ponies left and right, the F.D.A. refused to go after them. They had not a care in the world about them, but they had their eyes set on the last beaming light of truth in Ponyville. Applejack and her friends. They made it their mission to terrorize, and threaten the innocent farm pony who just had one wish in life, and that was to see ponies healed by the power of God's food and medicine alone. That was her crime in life and she would find her farm under constant attack for that wish.

Granny Smith could not stand the constant stress and worry over the farm and she developed high blood pressure. Rather than speaking to Applejack about it, Granny Smith went out to see the Doctors, because back when she was a filly, Doctors were good stallions and mares who took excellent care of their patients. She was so much older now and not with the times. She came back home with a bottle of blood pressure medication.

Applejack had admonished her not to take any pills and she provided organic garlic to take care of her health problem, but Granny Smith refused it and trusted the Doctor. He had promised her that this pill would save her life. That promise was a lie and all it did was temporarily keep her alive for just a little longer, until she died from a stroke due to taking the medication that was supposed to prevent her from a stroke in the first place.

It was all insanity and Applejack knew that all pharmaceuticals did was temporarily suppress symptoms while destroying one's mind and body over time. Many pharmaceuticals caused a massive snowball effect of other health related problems which resulted in Doctors prescribing more and more pharmaceuticals in order to fix the problems which were originally caused by the patient starting on a pharmaceutical. It was a major money making business for Doctors and the giant chemical companies who constantly pushed their new deadly pharmaceuticals onto the medical industry.

It was like a new age of Pagan witchcraft practice, and ponies all around Ponyville worshipped Doctors as their new Pagan god's. Back then, ponies sacrificed their foals to their imaginary gods. Now a day's, ponies were sacrificing their unborn foals in order to worship the gods of selfishness and to refuse taking responsibility in raising the foal. They believed that unborn foals, that didn't want to be kept, were parasitic and not viable as real living ponies. Little did they know that abortions not only destroyed one life, but it destroyed the life of what should have been the mother, thanks to abortions being linked to cancer and other health problems. The irony of it all was that the Equestrian Cancer Society funded and supported the biggest abortion practice known in all of Equestria, Planned Ponyhood, even though they were well aware of the links to abortions and cancers.

No matter what organization was formed be it the Equestrian Heart Association, the Equestrian Cancer Society, or some other kind of awareness group, none of these organizations cared a thing in the world about curing diseases. All they cared about was the money that kept rolling in from ponies who were stupid enough to make donations to these organizations that promised they were constantly seeking and doing research to find cures. Most products that ponies bought in the stores that sported the pink ribbon of death usually involved some kind of cancer causing ingredient as well. The Doctors were like high priests who dare not ever be questioned. Nearly all products were toxic be it food based or not. Even Rarity had to give up using her beauty products because of the horrible things that companies were purposely putting into their products, and Fluttershy would be horrified if she knew that companies were torment animals in the name of product safety, which was bogus and did nothing but slowly torture the animals to death in order to prevent lawsuits from ever happening.

Applejack knew that taking those pills were like making a deal with the Devil and that you always lose in the end. Once you take a pharmaceutical, it's like laying down on train tracks and it would only be a matter of time until you hear the choo-choo train coming for you and will be killed by the very thing that was promised to make you better. Sure, some very few pharmaceuticals did save lives, but if ponies actually lived a healthy life style and lived in a Godly manner, there would be next to no need for them.