• Published 13th Jul 2013
  • 1,113 Views, 71 Comments

Alice Pony Madness - Gadman85



Alice ventures to Equestria after her confrontation with Dr. Bumby. What will a girl do? All she knows of life is pain, suffering, and death. She will find out with her constant companion and her trusty blade. An AMR MLP crossover.

Comments ( 3 )

7151535 Well... I'm not sure how much it matters to you, but Derpy can fly just fine even in canon. She only has problems if she is carrying stuff. After all, she was the backup for the flying relay in the Equestria Games. As for in universe for this story, I'm not fully sure because it has been awhile, but I believe I said the flying test by this point in time is kind of optional. I'm not sure if I recall saying Derpy actually took the test. I'm fairly sure she was occupied with other matters at the time instead.

Why in the buck have I reached the end!?!? When will Rainbow know of Alice's true past? What about her hysteria mode? Will Alice and FlutterShy become friends? What about wonderland? When will fish learn to fly? Will Alice and Rainbow get married? What of the next chapter? Will Alice take Pinkie Pie to wonderland? What will Rainbow think of Alice? Who will be Alice's next target? So many questions!!!!!

….I was with you until you had Alice become an uncaring, loyal toady of the Rainbow Factory. After ALL of the games, especially the second one, there is no way in all the 7 hells where Alice would willingly maim and torture other children.

Login or register to comment