• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 4,520 Views, 102 Comments

Plushy - Riptid3



The Elements find themselves turned into plush dolls.

  • ...
9
 102
 4,520

Chapter 4

With eyes my friends used to see
As ponies that we used to be
But now we must stare
Through stitches of care
For now, six plushies are we

Six months later

"Mornin' gals!" Applebloom chirped as she entered the classroom. Filly's and colts roamed freely, talking to their friends or catching up on homework. Applebloom dropped her bag and sat at her desk between both Scootaloo's and Sweetie Belle's seats. The three plushy's that were attached to the schoolbags began to converse.

Mornin'.

ZZZZ... huh what?

Applejack's here. How do you manage to fall asleep at any given point in time? Just, how?

I'm an athlete. I spend a lot more energy than the average pony.

And you sleepin' all day is athletic how...?

Shut up.

While the three plush dolls continued their conversation, the three fillies conversed among themselves.

"Hey Scootaloo, I didn't do ma' homework last night, could I borrow yours?" Applebloom asked the orange pegasus.

"Homework?! We had homework?!" Scootaloo said in shock.

"Well yea, I didn't have time to do it 'cause I had ta' study for the test today." Applebloom replied.

"Nooooooooooooooooo..." Scootaloo groaned as she slumped over her desk and proceeded to silently cry.

"It's okay gals, I got ya' covered." Sweetie Belle said as she levitated a book from her bag.

Ya' think any of the others thought up a plan to get us outta this mess?

I'd be surprised if they were still sane.

I would scold her for looking at things so grimly but at this point it comes off sounding realistic.

I trust Twi hasn't gone Insane in the membrane just yet. How do you think the others are doin'?

******

"Not again." Spike sighed as the canine burst through the door and climbed up the ladder. A rather surprising feat for a dog.

The border collie made a beeline for the one place Spike kept the plush doll of Twilight. He never bothered changing the position after the dog found it the last fifty times he tried. He found it easier to just retrieve the doll after the dog was done with it. Besides, it never dropped the doll anywhere besides Fluttershy's.

Spike stood by the door and waited as the collie leaped down from his sleeping quarters and bounded out the door, making a beeline towards Fluttershy's little hut. As soon as the mutt exited the library, Spike closed the door behind it and decided to continue rereading the entire library.

For the twenty sixth time.

7 hours, 39 minutes and 41 seconds later...

Have you spoken to the other four yet?

No... I really miss them.

Yea... so do I... Twilight mentally grumbled as she recalled the many times where she was on her way to Fluttershy's via dog only to hear Rainbow Dash scream: "Egghead" as she passed by the school.

It's been quite a while now. I really wish someone could help us out.

"Perhaps I can help."

Both Twilight and Fluttershy scanned the room for the source of the voice, at first they saw nothing, and then they noticed one of the foodbowls for the dogs jerking towards them. And then it grew a pair of eyes, both yellow with red pupils, and then it turned into a full fledged draconequus.

"Ooh, you don't know how many yoga lessons I had to take to bend like that." Discord said as he brushed the kibbles off his arms.

Discord!

"Fluttershy." Discord said while bowing.

Y-you can hear us?

"Of course. I'm a god, why shouldn't I be able to hear you?" Discord said matter of factly.

How long have you known about our situation?

"All of six months. By the way, I'm very surprised you managed to keep your sanity intact. Especially the pink one. She's fun."

Why didn't you tell the Princesses?!

"Oh they knew. I just convinced them to let me handle it."

Lies!

"Oh it's surprising how quickly one can change their mind after a nice candlelit dinner in Tartarus. Nice place, definitely worth visiting during summer."

What if Equestria was in trouble while we were gone?!

"Oh relax Twilight. I promised them that if we were in trouble I'd get you out of your little situation. Fortunately for me, it's been fairly quiet the past half a year."

I... Whatever, can you turn us back to normal?

I'm still here... just in case you were wondering...

"Yes Fluttershy we know. And no Twilight. Not yet."

What?! Why not?!

"In three, two, one..."

As soon as Discord counted to one he snapped his fingers and both the plush dolls were turned back into living breathing mares. Before either one could say a word however, a bright flash of blue light illuminated the room before fading just as quickly.

"Hahaha! The plot twist hath... What." Princess Luna replied upon seeing both Fluttershy and Twilight as ponies instead of the expected plush dolls.

Meanwhile Discord stood with his mismatched arms crossed, he had also managed to don a pair of shades in the brief few seconds that Princess Luna blinded half of Ponyville.

"Nice try Lu-lu. But you're point eight zero nine seconds late. Also, it's not a plot twist if you tell someone before the actual plot twist. Still, I appreciate you trying." Discord said as he pet Princess Luna on the head before unzipping a zipper out of nowhere and stepping in the portal formed by it.

All the while Princess Luna and the two ponies continued staying frozen in confusion as their brains continued to try and process everything.

******

Applebloom sat at the kitchen table, doing (or at least trying to) her homework, her mind focused solely on answering the questions that were faced before her. Or be the recipient of an F. Again.

"Applebloom. Have you seen Applejack?" Granny Smith asked from the living room.

"No Granny. She's been gone for the past 6 months." Applebloom replied.

Not long after, Granny Smith walked into the kitchen and stared out the window.

"Ah there she is! 'Bout time she started workin', we've had more trees than we could buck." Granny Smith said.

Applebloom dropped her pencil and looked in the same direction as Granny. What she saw was one Applejack bucking appletrees like her life depended on it, all the while she could faintly hear her mumbling: "Gottacatchupgottacatchupgottacatchup".

"Y'know, it wouldn't kill ya' to be honest. You could learn a thing or two from her." Granny Smith said as she proceeded to walk out of the kitchen. Leaving Applebloom to simply stare out the window in befuddlement.

******

Sweetie Belle missed her sister. No surprise there. As she arrived back home, she dropped her schoolbag and levitated her homework out of her bag. Groaning in the process. Not long after she dropped her books on the kitchen table and took a seat an explosion of light went off. She turned her head to face the origin of the flash of light, her schoolbag,

And lo and behold there stood Rarity.

"Rarity!" The young filly practically screamed as she leaped off her chair and gave her older sibling a hug.

Although Rarity slightly surprised at first she quickly returned the hug.

"I missed you." Sweetie Belle muttered.

"So do I." Rarity replied.

The heartwarming show of sisterly love didn't last long however, as soon after Rarity's eyes grew wide as she screamed: "The boutique!" before running out of the house.

"Well. You uh... you do that then." Sweetie Belle said with a sigh.

******

Rainbow Dash watched as Scootaloo continued trying to fly. She always came out to this open field just to practice her flying, usually not staying in the air for more than a few seconds before her wings could carry her no more and she would crash into the ground. But the determination she showed was without a doubt impressive. Fall after fall, she brushed off the grass and just tried again.

While the filly continued to practice, she was completely oblivious to the bright flash of light that went off behind her. What did grab the filly's attention however, was the voice of her idol.

"Hey kid, you wanna take a break or something?" Rainbow Dash asked, worried over all the falls she'd taken.

"Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo said in excitement as she tackled the mare.

"Calm down squirt." Rainbow Dash chuckled as she ruffled the filly's hair.

After a few minutes of laying down on the grass and doing nothing, Rainbow Dash decided that she had important matters to attend to.

"Where are you going?" Scootaloo asked.

"Look for Twilight and the others." Rainbow Dash replied nonchalantly.

"Oh... okay..." Scootaloo said, her smile faltering.

"You wanna follow?"

"Would I!" Scootaloo replied before following her role model into the city

******

Mrs. Cake watched with a blank expression as Pinkie Pie devoured every cupcake she saw, even the ones that were fresh from the oven. Just as Pinkie was halfway through the entire bakery's pastry supply, Mr. Cake walked in, before freezing and looking at his wife, expecting an answer.

"I just don't know that mare." She replied.

the end i guess

Author's Note:

this was really really hard to write. i really had to force myself through this.

but i promised an ending.

well here you go

Comments ( 14 )

It finally has updated!:yay:

4904424 after more than a year

Huh. I'd forgotten about this.

Maybe it's time I cleaned out both my favorites and read later list... Both hav at least 200 stories...

Six months?! They were trapped as dolls for SIX MONTHS?!! :pinkiecrazy:

A week would've made sense. Two weeks I could've bought. A whole month without anypony looking for them would've stretched it. But SIX MONTHS?!?!!

And both Discord and the princesses knew it all this time?! :pinkiegasp:


:trollestia: "Oh lighten up, Twilight, dear, you only spend half a year turned into fabric. I used to take naps longer than that."
:twilightoops: "But... but... but..."
"'Tis true, We hath spent a thousand years on the moon. You spent but half a year, in Ponyville. Quitest thou whining."

... ... ...

mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-2549973-2-crazy_twilight_sparkle_vector_by_herrmyrddin-d4usu75.png

4904985 there was an attempt

4912538 how do you guys have so many favorites i mean read laters i can understand but 200+ who has time for that

4913505 th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/265/a/d/discord_shrug_by_xxkawaiibananaxx-d5flebl.png

4913983 Well, they just started to accumulate ever since I made an account back in 2011.

Also, it's actually 296 favorites, with 389 read later...

Again, I'll clean it out eventually.

4915970>>4916436 I have nada.

not like I would've had time to read em anyways

This wasn't my first read, but it was apparently the first story I ever favorited on the site. Nice to finally see some activity on it! :derpytongue2:

4934495 after one year and 2 months

ugh i suck

Well... It's here...
It's funny, I remember posting a comment like "WTF 3 MONTHS HURRY UP MAN DUDE RLY"
Over a year. Hehe. Been anticipating this for a while now, except only some of it since I eventually stopped.

But anyway, this is perfect. Perhaps not worth the wait, but it's a fitting ending.
Only thing that would/could make it better is an endscene of the mane 6 recalling everything that didn't do.

Anyway, thanks for the update. Had me worried with that "all current stories are dropped" post.
-TurretBomb... WAIT WHA*explodes*

:moustache:

5024224 I finish what I start

Except homework. That's an exception

6482806 Blame ANY game logic!

Login or register to comment