• Published 23rd Feb 2013
  • 4,276 Views, 71 Comments

The Separation of Mother and Daughter. - SolidFerret



Rainbow Dash has raised Scootaloo well on her own. But Scootaloo wonders about one thing, a father. But when her real father comes knocking on the front door, Scootaloo realizes that Rainbow Dash is a better Gurdian then her actual father.

  • ...
11
 71
 4,276

Authors notes and looking for OCs.

You're probably pissed so let me clear something up.

This story was intended to be short. When I thought of it back in January, I knew it wouldn't be long.

Honestly, I've been feeling like shot lately. If you can see it in the writing then well now you know.

Despite how crappy I've been feeling, I want to thanks the two groups that added my story. Thanks guys.

[[[Fun Fact]]]

This story was slightly based of the movie Evelyn I hardly remember any of it since I watched it in English class last year and I even left class early to go to a dentist appointment. (And get my copy of Mass Effect 3) This was over a year ago.

The ending was based off the good ending of Dead Rising 2.

No one noticed that whenever I typed 'Rainbow' for short, I always followed it up with 'Dash'

[[[[Special Message]]]]

I am currently looking for human OCs for an upcoming story. A blog post on my profile will explain all.

Comments ( 15 )

well this is bull there soul;d not of even been a court session

That was flipping AWESOME
:yay:

I'm waiting for the next part for this. :trixieshiftleft: :trixieshiftright:

WHY IN BLOODY TARTARUS CAN ONLY THE STALLION RAISE FOALS ON THEIR OWN!!! THAT FREAKING BULLSHIT!! THAT'S REALLY BULLSHIT!!

Is this dead?

I only ask because I've had this in my read later list for a while, and I'm trying to clear it out a bit, mostly by removing dead incomplete fics.

9612496
I think he just forgot to tag it as complete

Such a sweet story. There should be a sequel to it an addition to what happens when Soarin is in the picture.

*this story as a zombie touches me*
*I turn into one of them*

LOTS OF ME! LOTS OF ME! LOTS OF ME! :pinkiecrazy:

5084401
I did a sequel story to this one where scootaloo's biological mother is revealed. https://www.fimfiction.net/story/517021/past-regrets

3850794
It is what I believe the biological mother of scootaloo I leave to protect her

2280922
If and imagine that Scootaloo's biological mother with no dead end options knew that if she divorced, the father would stay with Scootaloo and knowing that the father is an abusive and violent alcoholic, her desperate mother was forced to leave Scootaloo to protect her even from him. She also added the fear that she was going to see a moment that she could not prevent the father from hurting Scootaloo, that same fear that possibly led her to have to leave Scootaloo to prevent her from suffering the same as her mother suffered.

Login or register to comment