• Published 30th Jan 2013
  • 2,631 Views, 88 Comments

The Transformers My Little Pony Crossover 2 - TFCrossoverFan



The Decepticons have taken over Equestria, and it's up to the Autobots to save the ponies.

  • ...
12
 88
 2,631

Dawn of a New Age

Chapter 13

“Well you took your time,” Kup said to Optimus and Celestia as they walked up to him. He, Fortress Maximus and the Dinobots had been tasked with guarding the captured Decepticons, who had been corralled into a street corner and were still in stasis cuffs.

“Our apologies,” Celestia said, “But we have been busy catching up with our thought-to-be deceased friends.”

“Eh, so long as the rest of us get a turn, I won’t hold it against ya.” Kup pointed a thumb over his shoulder. “Anyways, they’re ready to talk.”

Optimus and Celestia walked up to the captured Decepticons. Cyclonus was the only one who stepped forward. “What do you want?”

“The location of the captured Autobots,” Optimus replied.

Cyclonus was silent for a moment before responding. “We carved a cave into the mountain. There you will find four Autobots.”

“That is all we needed to know. Fortress Maximus, take your squad and escort them to Cybertron.”

Fortress Maximus nodded and transformed into his ship form. Chromedome, Brainstorm, Hardhead and Highbrow escorted the Decepticons up the ramp. A space bridge opened and they flew into it. The Decepticons would be taken to Cybertron and put in prison.

A while later…

Jazz felt somebody unshackle him, and gently set him on the stone ground. “Who’s there?” Jazz weakly asked.

“A friend,” A familiar voice said. Jazz found the strength to look in their direction, and froze with shock. “Surprised?” Prowl asked with a rare smile. “I can’t blame you.”

Jazz could find no words. He heard something to the side and saw Wheeljack picking up his lower half. “Don’t worry buddy,” the wacky scientist said, “We’ll get you fixed up in no time.”

Looking past that, Jazz also saw Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, and Mirage tending to Warpath, Powerglide, and Beachcomber.

“Now I understand,” Jazz forlornly said. “We passed on before the others could save us, and now you’re here to escort us to the afterlife.” Jazz got a slap on the head. “Ow!”

He looked up to see Ironhide glaring down at him. “No ya idiot you’re still alive, and this is real!”

“What the hell?! But you guys are dead!”

“Yeah some crazy stuff went down while you were captured,” Wheeljack said, “We’ll tell you all about on the way to the hospital.”

And so Jazz and the others were brought up to speed on what they missed while being carried to the hospital.

“Primus?” Jazz said.

“The Thirteen?” Warpath said.

“Starscream?” Powerglide said.

“Resurrection?” Beachcomber said.

“Yeah this all out of context isn’t it?” Ironhide said. “Oh look we’re here.”

The four wounded Autobots looked to see the “hospital”.

“That is not a hospital,” Jazz deadpanned, “That is a tent.”

“It’s a medic tent so deal with it.” Ironhide snapped.

They were brought inside and put on separate beds. Jazz looked to the side to see Ratchet walk up to him. “Just like old times, right?” Ratchet said with a smile.

“Did everyone come back to life?” Jazz asked, half joking and half hopeful.

Ratchet shook his head. “No, just us seven, and we’ve only got a few hours until we have to go back.”

“Why just you guys?” Powerglide asked.

“Primus picked us because, out of all the deceased, we were the ones who spent the most time here in Equestria,” Ironhide explained. “Not much else to it.”

“And we gotta go back soon,” Wheeljack said. “We served our purpose, we restored order in this world, but now we got no business here. Primus only let us stay here as long as we did as a courtesy for the ponies.”

Speak of the devil, the Mane Six chose that moment to enter the tent. They expressed joy at the survival of the captive Autobots. Most of the other Autobots also came to visit, mainly Optimus Prime and Goldbug.

But now that everything was settled and done, it was time to go home, for all parties.

“It’s time,” Ironhide said. Their bodies were already starting to fade. Ironhide, Ratchet, Wheeljack, Prowl, Mirage, Sideswipe, and Sunstreaker all gave solemn looks, accepting their time was up.

“Y-you can’t go!” Pinkie cried. “We just got you back…”

Ratchet kneeled down. “Listen to me child. Listen, all of you. We need you to be strong, because life will not be kind to you. You will face trials, you will be hurt, and you need to be strong if you are to survive.” Ratchet cupped Pinkie’s face in his hands and gently forced her to look him in the face. “Promise me Pinkamena Diane Pie; promise me you will be strong for me, for your friends, and most importantly for yourself. Promise me.”

Tears were streaming from Pinkie’s eyes. “I promise…”

Ratchet gave a final smile. “Goodbye.”

And just like that, the seven ghosts were gone. In their place were seven shining blue lights that shot up into the sky and disappeared from sight. Pinkie was openly sobbing on the ground. The others managed to maintain their dignity, if barely, even Optimus.

Cleanup proceeded. Buildings needed to be rebuilt, the injured and traumatized needed to be helped, and the news needed to be spread across the country that Equestria had been liberated. Needed construction and relief supplies were imported from both capable parts of Equestria and Earth. Then there was the issue of the Changelings. Chrysalis agreed to a temporary ceasefire, but only because they had been victorious against a common foe. Before they left, some of the drones, including one officer known as Thorax, expressed interest in a further alliance with Equestria.

Discord was an interesting case. No longer causing trouble, he also had none of his former jovialness. The new Discord was much dourer, and even seemed capable of empathy now. It was not an uncommon sight to see him talking philosophy with Celestia, Optimus, or even Fluttershy.

And when the cleanup was finished, and all was said and done, Optimus Prime asked the ponies a question. “Would you like to visit our world?”

And the ponies said yes.

An official visit was planned. The First Contact team consisted of the Elements of Harmony themselves, plus Spike the dragon. The second team consisted of the Princesses themselves. The ponies saw the wonders of Earth. Relations with the United Nations were established. The Autobots brought the ponies to the stars and showed them Cybertron’s golden beauty.

A new age had begun. Till all are one.

Not The End

“You’re gonna do another one?” Pinkie asked.

“Just one more,” TF crossover fan said. “A one-shot to show what the third part of the trilogy could have been like. Life’s been tough, and there are bigger priorities than writing fan fiction stories. Sorry if I sound like an ass, I just want to finish this story.”

Pinkie gave a downcast look to the floor. “Okay.”

“Hey, just because I have it bad doesn’t mean you have to.” TF crossover fan opened the front door and nodded his head to the outside. “Your ride’s waiting.”

Pinkie went and looked outside. There on the curb an ambulance was parked. There was no driver, but the door opened by itself.

Until That Day, Till All Are One

Comments ( 4 )

Hey, life comes before fanfiction. Words to live by. :derpytongue2: Glad to see this story is back, and I'm excited for the one-shot. :twilightsmile:

It's been nearly 3 years, but man does this feel great to come back to. Great ending to this story.

8590934
yeah, honestly I wished I had more time to work on mine; but yeah life comes first

If you are planning on a third, will there be more of Chrysalis?

Login or register to comment