• Published 30th Jan 2013
  • 2,631 Views, 88 Comments

The Transformers My Little Pony Crossover 2 - TFCrossoverFan



The Decepticons have taken over Equestria, and it's up to the Autobots to save the ponies.

  • ...
12
 88
 2,631

Failure

Chapter 5

As Cyclonus and Scourge started getting back on their feet, Goldbug and Cliffjumper promptly jumped onto their backs and pinned them to the ground. Optimus Prime quickly freed Celestia from her bonds and set her down by the other ponies. They were staring up at him in shock.

"Optimus… is it really you?" Twilight asked.

"Yes Twilight Sparkle, I, and the other Autobots have returned to save you-"Optimus ducked as Galvatron fired a blast from his fusion cannon at him, "- From the Decepticons! Now go! Quickly!"

"But what about you!"

"I'll hold Galvatron off! Goldbug, Cliffjumper, get them out of here safely!"

"On it Prime!" Goldbug called out as he approached the ponies. Cliffjumper gave both Cyclonus and Scourge a good kick in the head to make sure they stayed down for a while.

The two bots opened the doors to the warehouse and quickly left with the Mane 6. However, Celestia stayed behind with Optimus.

"Celestia, why are you still here?" Optimus asked as he grappled with Galvatron.

"A ruler of a country never flees to leave her home defenseless," Celestia replied, "And I am most certainly not letting you have all the fun with Galvatron!"

"You two make me sick." Galvatron said as Optimus and Celestia tackled him. Before he became too distracted, Galvatron managed to give Cyclonus and Scourge, who were on their feet, their orders. "Cyclonus! Scourge! Get those six ponies! They are the keys to me gaining the Elements of Harmony!"

"Yes Lord Galvatron!" Cyclonus said as he saluted. Scourge simply rolled his optics. The two Decepticons then flew through the giant hole that Optimus had created in the ceiling.

Outside…

When Goldbug, Cliffjumper, and the Mane 6 exited the warehouse, they stepped into a warzone. Everywhere in Canterlot they could see Autobots fighting against the Decepticons. The sheer chaos of the scene was very disorienting. The group of eight ran through the hail of gunfire and debris. Soon enough they took cover behind a large pile of concrete. A ways off to their right, another group of Autobots the ponies did not recognize fired upon the advancing Decepticons.

"You kids say with us!" Cliffjumper yelled over the roar of explosions and firearms. "We're getting you out of here!"

"We're not kids anymore CJ!" Rainbow Dash said. "We're adults! Hoof, we were adults when we first met!"

"Meh. You're all still pretty young compared to me."

"This isn't solving our problem!" Goldbug interrupted. "We have to focus on getting the girls out of here!"

"I-I'm sorry, b-but I don't think w-we've met each other b-before…" Fluttershy cautiously said. The battle was clearly getting to her.

Goldbug looked down upon the frightened Pegasus. "Surely you recognize me, Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy's expression turned from fear to wonder. "…Bumblebee?"

"Yes. You once knew me as Bumblebee. But since we last met, I have been upgraded into this new form. Now, I am known as Goldbug."

"Okay Bumb- I-I mean, Goldbug."

"Don't worry about it." Goldbug said as he lightly patted Fluttershy on the head, which seemed to comfort her.

Applejack looked skywards and frowned. "As much as I hate to ruin this moment, but, LOOK OUT!"

Cyclonus and Scourge landed down hard onto the ground in front of the ponies. They quickly shot down Goldbug and Cliffjumper with their guns and advanced towards the ponies.

Cyclonus put the end of his gun point blank into Twilight's face. "Now no funny business." Cyclonus said. "Or you all get to meet my little friend here." He was lightly tapping his blaster for a more intimidating effect.

The response he got from Twilight was not what he was expecting.

"Sweet Celestia. Dear sweet Celestia I just realized. You're Skywarp!" Twilight announced pointing a hoof at Cyclonus.

Cyclonus flinched at the mention of his old name. "Wasn't it obvious?" He dryly asked.

"No not really. I always assumed you were some random new Con."

"Well, I suppose that's better than being mistaken for formally being that foolish Insecticon Bombshell."

"What's an Insecticon? And who's Bombshell?"

"The Insecticons were a team of Decepticons who resembled giant bugs. Bombshell was their leader. Or was it Shrapnel who was their leader? Bah, like I care."

"Wait, why would you be mistaken for a bug?"

"The Insecticons were upgraded at the same place and time as I. They are known as the Sweeps now."

Twilight looked at Scourge, who was behind Cyclonus, with an expression on his face that said "I can't believe I'm watching this conversation unfold during the middle of a battle." "Wait, then isn't he an Insecticon?"

"I'm an exception." Scourge said. "Look I'll just cut to the chase and tell you who you used to know me as. I was Thundercracker. When I was upgraded, the Insecticons were made into little mini version of me, as they were my huntsman."

"Who upgraded you?"

"…You know what, slag it. Cyclonus, we have wasted too much time talking to these persuasive organics."

Cyclonus nodded. "You're right." Cyclonus pointed his gun back at Twilight. "Anyways, where were we? Ah yes. Now no funny business or you all get to meet my little friend here."

Twilight rolled her eyes. "Look, Sky-"

"IT'S CYCLONUS!"

"Whatever. Look, we know that you're trying to be all intimidating and stuff, but we all know that "your little friend" isn't really alive."

Cyclonus' gun then jumped out of his hand, transformed into its robot mode, and pulled out its own gun. "Name's Nightstick. Now how about you say hello to my little friend?"

"Oh. Well…that was unexpected."

As the Decepticons approached the ponies, Pinkie Pie jumped up next to Twilight. Pinkie tilted Twilight's head down, grabbed her tail, and took aim.

"Oh yeah? Well how about you say hello to MY LITTLE PONY!" Pinkie Pie then unleashed a hail of energy bolts upon Cyclonus, Nightstick, and Scourge.

Goldbug and Cliffjumper woke up to find the three Cons lying unconscious against a wall. "Okay, which of you did that? Because that's pretty awesome." Cliffjumper said, obviously impressed.

"Oh well Twilight and I-"Pinkie was cut short by Goldbug. "That's great and all guys but we have to go RIGHT NOW!"

The group made a mad dash for the gates of Canterlot, which were approximately just eight hundred feet ahead of them. As they drew nearer, a pack of five horrific monsters jumped out from the shadows in front of them. These were the Terrorcons; Hun-Gurrr, Rippersnapper, Blot, Sinnertwin, and Cutthroat.

Sinnertwin made the first strike. His two monstrous heads bore down on Goldbug and Cliffjumper, clamping down on their shoulders with crushing force. The other Terrorcons began, well, terrorizing the ponies. Cutthroat flew after Rainbow Dash into the air, Rarity and Pinkie Pie fended off Rippersnapper, and Twilight and Applejack dodged Hun-Gurrr's rapid attacks. But most horrifically, Blot went after Fluttershy.

Fluttershy screamed and ran between Blot's legs, prompting the saurian monster to twirl around and attempt to bite her in half. Blot missed and instead smashed his head into the dirt below Fluttershy. Blot lifted his head up from the ground and found Fluttershy lying down on his snout, facing directly at him, shaking with fear. Blot growled, causing Fluttershy to give a shriek and jumped off his snout running. However, as she did so she accidently bucked Blot in the optic. Blot grabbed onto the injury with both hands and began roaring in pain.

Fluttershy took notice and cautiously approached the injured Con. "Oh! I-I'm sorry! Can you ever forgive me? Here, let me patch you up-"Fluttershy was smacked by Blot as he roared in fury at her. Fluttershy was sent flying twenty feet down the street before stopping. As she looked up at her approaching aggressor she realized her front right ankle was sprained and her left wing was clipped.

"Ow!" She squeaked as she tried to move.

Fluttershy looked up. Blot was bringing his massive toothed maw down upon her. Just as the disgusting Terrorcon was going to devour Fluttershy, a massive metallic tail swung over Fluttershy's head from behind and hit Blot, sending the monster crashing into a nearby building. Fluttershy looked up to her savior.

"Grimlock!" Fluttershy yelled out.

"Me Grimlock here for you boss Fluttershy!" Grimlock said. Grimlock transformed into robot mode and gently picked the injured Pegasus up with both hands. "You safe now."

Fluttershy began crying. "Thank you…"

Grimlock momentarily looked down upon her with sadness, and then redirected his attention to the battle with new found ferocity. "DINOBOTS! ENGAGE TERRORCONS!"

Slag, Sludge, Swoop, and Snarl seemingly appeared out from nowhere to join the battle. As Swoop intercepted Cutthroat, Slag, Sludge, and Snarl took on Hun-Gurrr, Rippersnapper, and Sinnertwin. Grimlock noticed Blot emerge from the building he had sent him flying into just a few seconds ago. Blot was charging forward to attack. Holding Fluttershy with one arm, Grimlock whipped out his sword with the other and slashed the Terrorcon. Blot fell to the ground, alive, but badly leaking energon from the gash on his chest. The othe ther Dinobots soon finished off the Terrorcons, and regrouped with the ponies.

"Holy scrap good thing you guys showed up!" Goldbug said. "We would've been sent to the scrap pile for sure!"

"All in day's work." Grimlock replied. "Hey, where Optimus?"

An explosion was heard off in the distance, and Optimus Prime himself was seen flying over the group and crashing at the gate entrance. Before the group could go over to him, three Autobots appeared from the mayhem behind them. It was Powerglide, Warpath, and Beachcomber.

"Holy slag! Did you see that?" Powerglide said.

"How could I WAPOW BAMO not?" Warpath replied.

"Cut the chit chat." Beachcomber said. He walked over to the Mane 6. "Listen, the Cons are coming in fast, you have to- GAH!"

Beachcomber's legs were both blown out at the knees. The Autobot hipster fell to the ground, grasping his gruesome wounds. Menasor and the Combaticons; with Brawl in the lead in tank form and Menasor in the far back; were advancing on the Autobots and ponies. Powerglide's wings were blown off of him and Warpath received several crippling blows to the mid-section.

As the Cons drew closer, the Bots and ponies heard the screeching of tires behind them. They turned around just as a white sports car zoomed past them towards the Cons. Brawl fired at the car, and missed. The car picked up speed and began transforming while still going forward.

Now in robot form, Jazz did a spinning jump onto Brawl, and grabbed his tank cannon. "Come on, Decepticon punk!" Jazz yelled. Jazz pulled the cannon's direction away from the Mane 6 as it fired again.

Furious now, Brawl transformed while Jazz was still on top of him. Jazz began kicking and punching Brawl's head, but was grabbed by the larger Combaticon and thrown into a nearby café. Jazz quickly got back onto his feet and prepared to re- engage the Cons, when he saw Galvatron flying right at their location.

'He'll tear them apart!' Jazz thought to himself. He looked over to the others. They were outnumbered, in critical condition, and Optimus was not only too far away, but also carrying serious injuries. 'They need time…"

Just as Galvatron passed him, Jazz grabbed onto the Decepticon leader's legs. Distracted, Galvatron veered away from the ponies and began grappling with Jazz in the air. Eventually, Galvatron landed down on a building a ways behind Menasor with Jazz pinned under his feet.

"Hey Galvs, what's shaking?" Jazz taunted.

Galvatron growled and picked Jazz up. "Come here you little cretin!"

Jazz whipped out his rifle and started shooting Galvatron while upside down. "You want a piece of me? HUH? YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?"

"NO! I want TWO!"

Galvatron raised Jazz over his head with both arms, and ripped Jazz in half at the waist.

Twilight, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rainbow, Applejack, and Rarity watched this event unfold in sheer horror as Galvatron cackled madly, still holding Jazz's two piece corpse.

"RRRAAAAHHH!"

The ponies twirled around, expecting to see the Dinobots in a fit of fury, but no. Optimus Prime, with his axe unsheathed, charged past them and straight at the Cons.

Charging down the street, Optimus slashed Brawl aside, lifted Swindle into the air and smashed him down into the ground with his axe, sliced out Blast Off's legs from beneath him, and brought down both Onslaught and Vortex in two swift moves, without stopping his pace even once.

Menasor made a sideways swipe at Optimus with his massive sword, but Optimus somersaulted over the blade, rolled, clenched his left fist, and punched out Wildrider from the rest of Menasor. The giant struggled to keep his balance on one leg, and toppled over, leaving Motormaster, Drag Strip, Dead End, and Breakdown in a beaten pile. Optimus stopped his rampage and looked up. Above him was Galvatron. The two glared at each other.

"GALVATRON!" Optimus yelled.

"PRIME!" Galvatron responded. Galvatron casually tossed Jazz's remains aside to the street below, and leaped down from the building, landing in front of Optimus.

Galvatron tackled Optimus and began taunting him. "If you don't mind me asking, Optimus, but why is it that I am always involved whenever your loved ones DIE? AHAHAHA!"

"Your evil ends today, Galvatron…"

"Which is most unlikely." A new voice said.

Optimus looked up to see Scorponok, with Zarak in control, looming over him. The gigantic scorpion reached down with a claw but was blasted aside by an incredible ray of energy. Celestia reappeared, bloodied and beaten, in the sky, flanked by Luna and a small group of guards. This grand entrance was ruined when Ramjet, Thrust, and Dirge soared in and began scattering the ponies. Trypticon, who was elsewhere when the battle began, came in from the mountainside and indiscriminately shot Canterlot apart. Optimus redirected his attention to Galvatron when the latter attempted to bring down a purple mace onto Optimus. Optimus parried the blow with his axe and kicked Galvatron aside.

'We cannot win this.' Optimus thought to himself. 'We will be killed.'

"Autobots! Equestrians! Retreat!"

Celestia and Luna dropped down next to Optimus. "What does thou mean "retreat"?" Luna asked. "Surely the fight is ours!"

"It is not. Celestia, Luna, listen to me, if we do not pull back now, we will all be slaughtered."

"Do you have a place to fall back to?" Celestia asked.

"Yes, yes I do. Now quickly, order the ponies to go!"

Celestia sighed. "Very well. Everypony! Retreat! The battle is lost! Go with the Autobots!"

The remaining Autobots began scooping up as many ponies as they could, and retreated through Canterlot's gates. Optimus turned on his com link. "Aerialbots! Skyfire! Fend off any and all Decepticons who try to follow us to our base!"

"On it." Six voices replied at once. Overhead, Optimus saw the flying Autobots engage with the flying Decepticons, confusing them for just enough time for the others to escape. Optimus was just about to go back for any Autobots left behind, when Decepticon reinforcements arrived. With circuit wrenching regret, Optimus Prime transformed and left Canterlot.

The Autobots had failed their rescue mission.

Galvatron got back on his feet, and flew up to the front wall on Canterlot. He eyed the horizon. He could see the Autobots going farther and farther away. Then, he turned on his com link. "Attention all Decepticons, this is Lord Galvatron. All Decepticons are to immediately return to Canterlot and give up pursuit of the Autobots. That is an order!"

Galvatron leapt down from the wall. Walked through the ruined street, he was approached by Zarak.

"Galvatron," Zarak said, "Why have you ordered your troops to give up hunting the Autobots?"

"Because we have suffered heavy losses, and are in need of repairs." Galvatron replied. As he continued onward, he noticed the forms of Beachcomber, Warpath, and Powerglide on the ground. "Check them." He ordered a trio of nearby Sweeps.

The Sweeps scanned the three Autobots. "They still live." A Sweep said. "Should we finish them?"

"No. Send them to the lower dungeons. I want their deaths to be long and drawn out."

Then Galvatron heard coughing and sputtering. As he walked toward the noise, he passed by Jazz's twitching lower half. Just forty feet from the piece of carnage Galvatron found the source of the noise: Jazz's upper half, still alive, and still functional. However, energon was oozing from the giant hole where Jazz's waist once was at a rapid rate. The same could be said for his mouth.

Galvatron crouched down by the injured Autobot, put his hand to his back, and gently lifted his posture up so Jazz could properly face him. "My, my, aren't you the resilient one?" Galvatron said.

Jazz spat a glob of energon into Galvatron's face. "Go to The Pit." Jazz scowled.

Galvatron, barely containing his anger, wiped the energon off his face. "Normally I would end you here and now, Autobot, but I want you to suffer, and I want you to bear witness to Prime's defeat."

"Prime will never give in!" Jazz said. "He will beat you. He always does."

"We'll see about that. Put him on life support and throw him in with the others." A pair of Sweeps flew in and carried off Jazz.

Galvatron gave a soft chuckle. Things just became a lot more interesting…