• Published 30th Jan 2013
  • 2,630 Views, 88 Comments

The Transformers My Little Pony Crossover 2 - TFCrossoverFan



The Decepticons have taken over Equestria, and it's up to the Autobots to save the ponies.

  • ...
12
 88
 2,630

Fall of Equestria

Chapter 3

Morning. Celestia had just raised the sun, and was on her way to breakfast. 'Why do I feel like having bananas this morning?' she thought to herself. About an hour later Celestia was sitting on her throne, reading various reports on political issues.

She was just looking over an article about a recent trade embargo between two distant nations, when Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash suddenly burst into the room. The guards didn't bother stopping them, as they knew well that Twilight and her friends were among Celestia's most trusted associates. Besides, it usually meant something important was happening if they had just bust into the throne room this early in the morning.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight cried out. "We need your help!"

Celestia put down the article. "What? What is it Twilight?"

"Fluttershy's been kidnapped! You have to help us!"

"Kidnapped? Twilight, are you sure?"

"Yes. When I went to her cottage to visit, her front door was left open, and I found strange footprints leading up to her cottage. Fluttershy wasn't anywhere."

"Hmm… Twilight, what I'm going to do is have a look at the "scene of the crime" myself. Meet me at Fluttershy's cottage as soon as you can."

With that Celestia quickly proceeded to the nearest balcony, and took flight. She touched down at Fluttershy's cottage a few minutes later; and found what Twilight had said was true. Two sets of strange footprints lead up to the cottage along the designated path. One set was small, but much larger than any pony's, and the other set was outright huge. But both were of the same vague square shape. Something tingled in the back of Celestia's mind, bringing up old memories.

'No, no,' she thought to herself, 'It can't be. If they truly wanted to return, they would have done so many years ago.' Celestia brushed off her suspicions for the moment and walked up to the cottage. The front door was left hanging wide open, ominously creaking as a small wind brushed against it. Celestia entered Fluttershy's cottage with caution. No lights were on, so Celestia lit up the main room with her glow from her horn. Celestia would never admit it, but she was downright creeped out by the very atmosphere of Fluttershy's cottage.

The main window was broken. Half of it was lying on the grass outside, while the other half was hanging onto the wall with one hinge. A quiet breeze ever so slightly moved the curtains. Some of the furniture was overturned, and a couple of the pillows even had claw marks on them. A bookshelf lay on the floor broken in half, its contents spilled and pages littered the floor.

CRASH

Celestia quickly turned her head to the noise of a broken cup, which had come from the kitchen, and slowly approached it. She rounded the corner, expecting to find the culprit, but instead there was nothing. She was about to leave when she heard a small sneeze come from the cupboard. Celestia slowly opened the cupboard door, and found something that she was not expecting but in hindsight should have expected.

A small white baby bunny cowered at the sight of the alicorn, covering its head and closing its eyes hoping she would go away. Celestia gently used her magic to levitate the juvenile rabbit out of the cupboard and onto the kitchen table. The bunny was too scared to move; it looked up at Celestia with wide eyes and began to hyperventilate.

Celestia briefly closed her eyes, and began telepathically communicating with the bunny. Calm yourself child…

The bunny seemed to calm down, but it was still nervous. Who's there? The bunny responded in its mind.

I am Princess Celestia, a friend of Fluttershy. I will not harm you.

Y-you're Princess Celestia? Mommy Fluttershy sometimes tells us stories about you…

What is your name?

…Junior. Angel Junior.

Angel Junior, I have come to this place with a purpose. Please tell me, what happened here?

The… the monsters came.

Tell me about these monsters.

Mommy Fluttershy was just tucking us into bed, when one of her friends stopped by for a visit. After that happened, Fluttershy laid down on the couch, and a little while later someone knocked on the door.

Please, keep going child.

When she opened the door, a monster just a little taller than her was there, and an even bigger monster appeared and… and…

Celestia gently set her wing onto Angel Jr.'s back, comforting him. Be strong now. What happened to Fluttershy?

…The big monster grabbed her, and then even more of the smaller monsters burst out of its chest and started chasing us! We all got away, but I was the only one left hiding in the house.

You were brave, young one. Do not worry, I will see to it that Fluttershy is found and rescued.

Thank you…

"Princess Celestia!"

At this surprise Angel Jr. jumped onto Celestia's head and hid behind her crown. Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and a drowsy Pinkie Pie who was not present at the throne room earlier, had entered Fluttershy's cottage without either the alicorn or bunny noticing.

"Princess, what is that?" Twilight asked.

Celestia slowly lowered Angel Jr. onto the floor. "Not what Twilight, but who. This is Angel Jr., one of the young animals whom Fluttershy cares for. I was just conversing with him about what happened."

"Is he a witness?"

"Indeed he is. He said that a group of monsters kidnapped Fluttershy last night, and attempted to take him and the other children as well. They failed on that part, but Angel Jr. was the only one left hiding in the house. He also mentioned one of you stopping by here for a visit last night, is that true?"

"That was me," Pinkie Pie explained, "I stopped by here last night."

"Did you see any of the creatures that took Fluttershy?"

"Nope, sorry."

"…We must return to Canterlot. Hurry now!" Everypony, except Pinkie, groaned, but then Celestia stopped Applejack. "Take Angel Jr. to your farm, I can't think of a safer place for him to stay while Fluttershy is absent."

"Will do 'yer highness!"

Applejack managed to catch up with the group later just as they were nearing Canterlot's gates. Celestia began explaining to Applejack just what exactly she planned to do. "This is going to be a high profile search and rescue mission. First we will search all of Equestria for Fluttershy, and once we find her, we will save her, and punish those responsible." The group passed through Canterlot's gates.

"Well don't we have any suspects?" Applejack asked. "I mean, there's gotta be a few obvious rotten apples. How hard can it be to find out who did it?"

"Allow me to answer your question!"

Everypony turned their head skywards and stared in shock as a large figure shot a blast down upon them. The shot hit the ground in front of them and propelled them back several feet while also creating a cloud of dust. "Is everypony alright?" Rainbow Dash yelled out.

As they regained their senses, the being who had fired upon them emerged from the heavy cloud of dust. None of them could believe what they were seeing.

"No…no!" Was all Twilight could say.

Celestia's eyes widened in horror. "Aw, buck my life."

"Princess!"

Celestia struggled back onto her feet, and took a battle stance. "Megatron!"

"Megatron" gave a cackling laugh. "AHAHAHA! I see you are still a fool, Celestia! My name is no longer Megatron. Now, I… am… GALVATRON! And I am more powerful than ever before!"

"We will defeat you! Guards!"

Every guard present either began charging a blast in their horns or aimed their spear at Galvatron. Galvatron sneered. "Oh, I do believe it will take more than that to stop me. Decepticons, ATTACK!"

Almost immediately, six Decepticons whom the ponies recognized as the Constructicons vaulted Canterlot's walls and began shooting apart the city. Before anypony could react, a group of Decepticons who they had never seen before also entered the city, and more, and more…

Dozens of Decepticons had infiltrated Canterlot in less than twenty seconds. Amidst the chaos the combiners had merged together and were now stomping through the city. The sight of Devastator, Menasor, Bruticus, Predaking, and Abominus rampaging through the city practically extinguished every ounce of courage in the city's guards. To add to the horror, Trypticon had joined the battle. And to make things even worse, Zarak and Scorponok appeared.

The battle raged on for a mere three minutes when, to everyone's surprise, Galvatron raised one of his hands, and yelled "Decepticons, CEASE FIRE!"

Every Decepticon momentarily stopped their rampage, and the air grew tense. Celestia looked to Galvatron. "What is this?"

"Celestia, I offer you a choice. Surrender now, and you shall all live to be our slaves, and your petty civilization will be spared. Or, continue fighting, and we will destroy you all."

Celestia looked at the destruction that surrounded her, contemplating what she should do. Then, she remembered. What would have Prime done? With a defiant tone and gesture, Celestia responded to Galvatron's offer. "No, we will not be your slaves. We will continue to battle and oppose you, no matter how powerful you are."

Galvatron smiled. "I suspected such an answer. Fortunately, I have taken certain… precautions. Soundwave, bring out the hostage!"

It was at this moment that everypony noticed that Soundwave had not participated in the battle. He was nowhere to be seen, in fact. Then, to their surprise, Soundwave appeared off in the distance, walking the path to Canterlot's gates. He seemed to be carrying something- no, somepony. Soundwave entered Canterlot and stood next to Galvatron. Everypony was in complete shock at the image before them.

Soundwave was holding Fluttershy against his chest with one arm, his blaster pressed lightly against the side of her head. Tears were flowing from Fluttershy's eyes.

"Accept Lord Galvatron's demands now," Soundwave said, "Or the pegasus is the first to die." Soundwave pressed the tip of his gun harder against Fluttershy's head, causing her to give a frightened squeal.

"You uncouth barbarian!" Rarity yelled.

"Hee hee ha ha ha ha hee ha!"

"What will it be Celestia?" Galvatron asked. "Continue fighting, or surrender? Choose wisely."

"Princess Celestia will never let you win! She'll rescue Fluttershy, and everypony else!" Twilight yelled. "Isn't that right Celestia? Celestia?"

Celestia was looking to the ground. "…N-no. We surrender. Guards, stand down."

"Celestia! What are you doing?"

"It's too dangerous Twilight! I will not risk anypony being killed."

Twilight was at a loss for words.

"Excellent." Galvatron said. "Decepticons, put every pony in stasis cuffs!"

And so was the fall of Canterlot. With Princess Celestia and the Elements imprisoned, everypony looked to Princess Luna for leadership. She too, along with Ponyville and Cloudsdale, was under Decepticon control in a matter of days.

Equestria now belonged to the Decepticons.

As soon as everything was organized, Galvatron put the ponies to work. Earth pony, unicorn, pegasus, and alicorn alike were all forced to mine the mountains of Equestria for the energy- rich gems that were inside. The Decepticons absorbed the energy and transferred it into their energon cubes. Soon enough the Decepticons began capturing other creatures from around Equestria such as dragons, manticores, diamond dogs, etc., and brought them to Canterlot, their new fortress headquarters, for "experiments". But there was one creature transfer in particular that made Twilight very suspicious.

One day, as Twilight and her friends were going to the mines to begin their work shifts, Motormaster drove by, with Blitzwing supervising him. "What's so special about these little glitches?" Motormaster asked. "They're just a bunch of giant useless bugs."

"Well Galvatron and Zarak seem to consider them important, so it's best we don't question them. Besides, as long as they're in stasis cuffs, they won't be any trouble." Blitzwing replied.

As the two 'Cons passed Twilight and the others, Twilight heard a disturbingly familiar buzzing sound emit from Motormaster's trailer. Twilight considered investigating, but soon forgot all about it when a Sweep landed near her and ordered her to get back to work.

Three days later…

Galvatron and Cyclonus were standing on one of Canterlot Palace's balconies, one of the more heavily built ones of course, speaking about energon reports. The time was ten pm. "The mountains holding this city are half depleted, Lord Galvatron," Cyclonus explained, "I recommend we find a new mining spot, soon."

"Very well Cyclonus. Scout the area only for exceptionally rich deposits." Galvatron replied.

Cyclonus and Galvatron began making their way to the door, when Galvatron stopped, and turned around, staring intently at the night sky.

"Lord Galvatron? What is it?" Cyclonus asked.

Galvatron continued looking at the sky, not bothering to so much as even glance at Cyclonus.

"…Someone's… coming… someone… I remember…"

"The Autobots?"

"…No, somebody else…" Galvatron felt a sickeningly familiar chill run down along his back, and turned to Cyclonus. "I want all Decepticon guards on full alert! If anyone sees so much as a glimpse of something in the sky, they are to immediately report to me!"

"Yes Lord Galvatron!"

Four days later…

Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, Celestia, and the Mane 6 were currently in an old Canterlot warehouse. Celestia was strapped down onto a table with Galvatron towering over her. Cyclonus and Scourge guarded the Mane 6 so as to make sure they did not escape.

"What is the point of this Galvatron?" Celestia asked in a demanding tone.

"You have been keeping secrets from us, Celestia. Until recently, we were unaware of a collection of weapons that you call "the Elements of Harmony". Explain."

"Where did you hear about this?"

"Soundwave overheard some of the slaves talking about your little elements, and how they hold enough power that can stop even us. I want that power."

"There is no point in even bothering, Galvatron! The Elements of Harmony only work for a select six ponies at a time! You are unable to use them. Even if you could, I'd never tell you how."

"Every weapon is mine to control! And besides, now you know why I brought along these specific six ponies."

"What, what are going to do to them?"

"Oh it's quite simple really. You see, I believe it is in reason to assume that you know where these elements are, and that these six know how to use them. All we need to do is extract that information from your little brains…"

"You wouldn't."

"I would. Lower the saw!"

Cyclonus pressed a button on a remote control, and a giant circular buzzsaw emerged from the ceiling, lowering itself down to Celestia. The Mane 6 cried out in horror, Galvatron began laughing madly, and Celestia stared at the saw with wide eyes as it came closer and closer.

'So, this is how it ends?" Celestia thought to herself. 'For me, my followers, and Equestria? I should have done more to stop this… I should have done-'

Suddenly, Optimus Prime crashed through the roof of the warehouse and landed between Celestia and the Mane 6. Optimus round- house kicked both Cyclonus and Scourge, ripped the saw off from the contraption that was lowering it just before it reached Celestia, and threw it at Galvatron. Galvatron ducked just in time to avoid the saw, which flew right over him and stuck itself into the wall. Goldbug and Cliffjumper burst into the warehouse from the back wall, guns drawn.

Galvatron's optics twitched. "Are you slagging KIDDING ME?"