• Published 30th Jan 2013
  • 2,630 Views, 88 Comments

The Transformers My Little Pony Crossover 2 - TFCrossoverFan



The Decepticons have taken over Equestria, and it's up to the Autobots to save the ponies.

  • ...
12
 88
 2,630

The Most Notorious Traitor

Chapter 7

"Starscream!" Rainbow Dash spat.

The Seeker chuckled. "So you do remember me, Rainbow Dash?"

Rainbow tried to push herself up in a more upright position, but to no avail. "What do you want?"

Starscream reached down to pick her up. As his metallic fingers wrapped around her, Rainbow panicked and began struggling, expecting him to squeeze her until her head popped off. But no. Instead, Starscream held her at eye level, and kept his palm flat so she could balance her footing.

Rainbow Dash was more than confused at her current situation. Here she was, in the palm of the enemy, but he hadn't killed her. She looked up at him with a mixed expression of fear and suspicion. "What are you up to?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want to help."

"But you're a Decepticon! You helped take over Equestria!"

"No. No I did not."

"Liar!"

"Well then, Rainbow Dash, did you specifically see me anywhere during the invasion?"

"Yeah… no. No, I didn't. Where were you anyways?"

"I'm rouge. I no longer serve that slag mouth Galvatron."

"Then what were you doing this whole time?"

Starscream did his signature smug grin. "Tell me, who did you think it was that tipped off the Autobots?"

Elsewhere…

Chaos.

That was the one perfect word to describe the recent events in Equestria.

Chaos.

Celestia's statue garden was quite impressive to say the least. There were many specimens, large and small, heroic and villainous. But there was one statue that everypony kept their eye on. In the center of the garden was a statue of a draconequus, stuck in a position of horror.

*CRACK*

A small crack appeared on the chest of the statue.

*CRACK*

The crack grew larger. And as it grew larger, the magic of the elements grew weaker.

*SHATTER*

Discord was freed from his prison, and fell to the ground. However, unlike last time, he was not in a "rejoiceful" mood.

"AH! RAINBOWS! PAIN! STOP IT! GAH!" Discord was lying on the ground, his hands covering his head. He was shaking uncontrollably. It took almost half a minute for him to muster enough courage to cautiously lift one of his claws, allowing Discord to view and observe his surroundings. He stood up and did a quick 360 degree turn.

"What's this? No elements… no ponies… no Twilight Sparkle…" He patted himself on his torso. "…And I'm not trapped as a statue anymore."

Discord grinned. "Hee hee ha HA HA HA HA HA! I AM FREE ONCE MORE! Now I get back to spreading some good 'ol fashioned chaos!"

But before Discord could so much as snap his fingers, he stopped. Many thoughts were bothering him at the moment.

'Now hold on Discord,' He thought to himself, 'Let's think of a plan first. Okay, first, steal the Elements again. But hide them in a more creative spot. Top of a mountain? Nah, too cliché. And boring. Bleh. Bottom of a river? No. Hmm… ah ha! The caverns under Canterlot would be a suitable twist. Yesss…'

He stopped again.

'Wait. Last time I got out, it was thanks to those three little brats. But… I did not see anypony nearby. Oh ho ho- that must mean there is a lot of chaos going on Equestria! Oh this is just too good! But to whom do I owe thanks to?'

Discord shrugged his shoulders. "Meh. Doesn't matter. Now then, off to Canterlot!"

With a snap of his fingers, Discord was gone in a puff of smoke.

Elsewhere…

Skyfire, Cliffjumper, and the Mane 6 nervously paced around the hanger.

"I should've gone out to get her. I should have been me." Skyfire ranted to himself.

"Easy there Skyfire," Cliffjumper said, "We needed to send out covert bots. Optimus doesn't want to draw any attention from the Cons. And, well, you're a pretty hard bot to miss."

"Hey Cliff, these Protectobots can be relied on, right?" Applejack asked, trying to change the subject somewhat.

"The Protectobots? Oh yeah. I have complete faith in Hot Spot's competence. Trust me, they'll find Dash."

AJ smiled. "Well that's good to hear- what in tarnation?"

The Autobots and ponies turned to what Applejack was referring to and were more than alarmed to see an unidentified jet flying towards them. The jet slowed down, transformed, and touched down on the hanger floor.

"S-STARSCREAM," Cliffjumper yelled as he and Skyfire drew their guns, "BUT HOW? NEVER MIND! YOU'RE GOING DOWN!"

"Nah, ah, ah. I wouldn't do that if I were you." Starscream opened his palm, revealing Rainbow Dash. The two Autobots hesitated, and lowered their weapons.

The ponies took defensive stances. "Release her!" Twilight demanded.

"As you wish," Starscream simply said. He knelt down and lowered his hand, allowing Rainbow Dash to safely hop off. "You see? I come in pea- OOF!"

Skyfire and Cliffjumper had tackled Starscream. Skyfire was holding Starscream down on the ground by the arms, while Cliffjumper was standing on his chest, his blaster aimed at his face.

"WAIT!" Rainbow Dash suddenly cried out as she jumped in front of Cliffjumper's gun. "Don't kill him!"

"Dash! The slag are ya doing?"

"You can't offline him yet Cliff!"

"Dash, you are my friend, but you're trying to defend a Decepticon for scrap's sake! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't finish him."

"Because he can help us. Heck, he already has!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Starscream's our mystery ally!"

"What? Like slag he is!"

"Well then, Cliffjumper, who do you think it was who sent you that video?" Starscream sneered.

Cliffjumper growled.

"And how else would I know the location of this base I built for you, when I never even bothered tricking Rainbow Dash?"

"You could have just been spying on us." Skyfire suggested.

"I was busy spying on Galvatron as he enslaved your pony friends, while you were screwing around on your newly revived Cybertron."

"Don't you dare try to guilt trip us, CON!"

"Listen to me! I am a rouge Decepticon! Do you hear me? Rouge. I want Galvatron and his lackeys defeated just as much as you do! I could have let Ramjet and the other Seekers kill Rainbow Dash, but no, I decided to save her. And I say this with all of my sincerity; I wish to help you. I do not want to be a Con anymore. Please, let me join your side."

The two bots and ponies skeptically looked to one another. "Do you mean it Starscream?" Skyfire asked.

"Yes my old friend. I realize now that it does not pay to be evil. I should have joined you when you defected to the Autobots, a long time ago."

The ponies looked up at Skyfire in shock. "Wait, you were a Con?" Applejack exclaimed.

"Unfortunately, yes. I was a Decepticon before I defected to the Autobot side."

"So, then there really is a chance for Starscream to turn good?" Fluttershy inquired.

"Hold up you guys," Cliffjumper interrupted, "First of all, Skyfire, you were a Decepticon for only a few hours before you joined us. Screamer here has been a Con for millions of years. Second, this is STARSCREAM we're talking about! He's probably plotting against us as we speak!"

"I know how to keep him from betraying us." Pinkie said stepping forward.

She uncharacteristically waved a dismissive hoof in a serious manner towards Skyfire and Cliffjumper. The two Autobots were surprised by this and, they did not know why, stepped away from Starscream. Starscream got back on his feet, and knelt down to Pinkie Pie.

'She is much more different since I last saw her,' Starscream thought to himself. Pinkie Pie's mane was straight and flat, unlike its usual poofy and comical appearance. Also, her eyes looked unusually dark and grim, and somehow her bright pink fur was a slightly darker shade.

"So, you want to help us?" Pinkie asked.

"Yes." Starscream replied.

"Do you promise to help us defeat the Decepticons?"

"I promise."

"And that you will not turn against us?"

"I swear that I will remain loyal to you."

"Do you Pinkie Promise that?"

"Pinkie what?"

"Pinkie Promise! Do you Pinkie Promise that you will be our loyal friend?"

"… I Pinkie Promise."

"Recite this oath. Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. Say it."

Starscream put his right hand over the left side of his chest. "Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye, I Pinkie Promise that I will forever remain your loyal friend."

Pinkie seemed to lighten up a little bit. "Alright. He's good."

"What? Just like that?" Cliffjumper incredulously asked.

"He won't double cross us, because nobody breaks a Pinkie Promise."

"Fine. But I still don't trust him."

"You don't have to trust me," Starscream said, "You only have to work with me until Galvatron is defeated."

Before the argument could continue Optimus and Celestia suddenly entered the hanger.

"Has Rainbow Dash come back ye-" Optimus stopped. He and Celestia stared dumbfounded at Starscream and how the other Autobots and ponies were relatively calm standing right next to him.

"Optimus, Celestia," Skyfire said as he put his hands up in an attempt to signal the two leaders to not do anything rash, "Don't flip out. We can explain this. Really."