• Published 2nd Dec 2012
  • 1,505 Views, 71 Comments

Chill Spider - CluelessBrony



That is one chill spider.

  • ...
3
 71
 1,505

Chill Spider 2- The Chilling

Author's Note:

I wonder if anyone is even going to read this? Whatever.

Haven't touched this site in nearly two years now. Haven't seen an episode of MLP or anything in that time, either. Just not a fan anymore, but that's okay.

Tonight I started feeling all nostalgic and logged back in to see how things are going (and I'm lucky my computer remembers my password, otherwise I'd be SOL!) So I logged back in and saw that this story had an unreleased but (mostly) finished chapter, and figured why the hell not?

So here it is. I hope you enjoy, and to anyone who reads this, thank you for supporting me years ago, reading my stories and giving me a grand old time. I love writing, and I love when people enjoy what I write. Unfortunately, I haven't written much in the two years I've been gone, but maybe I'll pick it up again. Again- why the hell not?

Also, as the red text at the beginning of the chapter says, I'm sorry for doing what I did. And I'm sorry for letting that apology sit at the top of an unpublished chapter for years. It's been so long now that you're probably not even going to read this, and even if you did I doubt you'd know it's for you. Still, I'm sorry.

To you, I'm sorry. You know who you are.



Chocolate Chip sat in the uncomfortable prison chair, holding a telephone receiver up to his ear. "I just don't know why you had to eat her head, Tyrone. That's a really weird thing to do."

The inmate he was speaking to saw sitting across from him, separated by a pane of glass. He was large, black-coated, and had spindly legs. His beady little eyes had a tendency to make you feel rather uncomfortable if they were focused on you for too long. All in all, he had the look of someone you did not want to associate with, especially now that he was wearing an orange prison jumpsuit.

Also the fact that he was a giant spider.

"It's just the way I do things. I'm a giant spider."

Chocolate Chip groaned. That was Tyrone's excuse for everything. "I know you're a giant spider, Tyrone, but that doesn't give you the right to eat the heads of anypony you want. You can talk, so you're treated like a pony in terms of the law."

Tyrone raised the receiver up to his mandibles. "Hey man, you don't see me complaining every time a pony squashes a spider. Why's it so bad when I do it? That's just racist."

"That isn't racist it's-"

"Racist. You're all racist."

"..."

"..."

"But other spiders can't-"

"Racist!"

Chocolate facehoofed. Ever since he was sent to prison for murder, his friend had been decidedly un-chill. "Listen, Tyrone, I have to go. I'll visit some other time."

"Yeah, man, leave me because I'm a spider. I see how it is. Racist!"

"I'm not being rac-"

"You need Jesus!"

"What does that even me-!"

"Jesus!"

Chocolate dropped the receiver and stomped off, mumbling profanities which will not be narrated due to the fact that this story is rated G.

"Alright, prisoner! Get back to your cell!"


Comments ( 1 )

Not gonna lie. I'm a little upset that his chill was broken.

Login or register to comment