• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 2,018 Views, 51 Comments

A Wandering Soul - Kingsley



A mysterious filly searches mindlessly for the love she never received.

  • ...
9
 51
 2,018

The Painful Truth

Final Chapter: A Painful Truth




Applejack stood there, staring at Lilith. She knew what she was here to do.

"...Where's Rarity?..." Applejack asked.

"I'm afraid Rarity won't be joining us..." Lilith said, giggling.

"Ah always had my suspicions about you... ever since Pinkie's unusual death," Applejack said. "I knew something just wasn't right about you..."

"Well it looks like you were right..." Lilith said. "It's a shame though that it took you so long so confirm those suspicions...You could have prevented some of those deaths..."

"Ah wanted to be absolutely sure it was you," Applejack said. "But ah guess ah did wait too long..."

Lilith continued to giggle to herself, only infuriating Applejack even more.

"Ah know what you're here to do...But let me ask you one thing," Applejack said. "Why are you doing this? What did any of us ever do to you?"

"You didn't do anything...I just wanted to make sure that none of you guys would take my mom away from me!" Lilith said.

"Take her away from you? What are you talking about!? Twilight is our friend and it's perfectly normal for friends to hang out with each other right?" Applejack asked. "Things would have great for all of us if you only saw that befor-"

"Don't you lie to me! I know you've been planing to take her away from me since the first time we MET!" Lilith said, stopping her hoof on the ground, eyes returning to their black and red state.

"Your...Your eyes... Lilith what are you?" Applejack asked.

"...I died a while ago...I've been searching for my mom for longer than you can imagine...And I finally found her," Lilith said, her voice breaking. "...And I'll be damned if you think I'll let you take her AWAY FROM ME!"

Lilith's horn glowed and she started to pull Applejack towards her.

"Hehehehe...How should I kill you I wonder...I could do it slowly and oh so painfully...Or, I could give you a break like I did with Rarity and make it quick and painless..." Lilith said, debating with herself on the right killing method.

Instead of trying to resist Lilith's pull, she raced towards her, and with extra momentum from her magic. Applejack tackled Lilith and pinned her to the ground.

"Lilith stop this! Nothing good has come from your actions!" Applejack said, trying to get through to Lilith.

"Get...OFF OF ME" Lilith said, shoving Applejack off her body.

Before Applejack was thrown off, she bit Lilith's scarf and tore a small piece of it off her neck. Applejack fell back on the ground and held the piece of the scarf firmly in her hoof. Lilith, oblivious to what Applejack took, jumped on top of her before she could get back up.

"It's over for you Applejack...It was a valiant effort though..." Lilith said, laughing.

"Laugh all you want you little demon...You'll never get away with any of this..." Applejack said, struggling to get up.

"Oh...I'm afraid I've already gotten away with four deaths... What makes you think I can't get away with a fifth?..." Lilith inquired.

Lilith looked around at her surroundings, she noticed there was a large wooden beam above them.

"Hmm...That'll work nicely..." Lilith said.

Applejack looked up and knew what Lilith was planning to do. Lilith used her magic to hold Applejack down on the ground. She got off Applejack and moved away.

"Lilith, come on now! Y-You don't have to do this! Ah promise we can sort this out some other way just don-" Applejack said.

Lilith, completely ignoring Applejack's words, used her magic to break the supports above, while still holding her down. The broken supports caused the beam to collapse down on top of Applejack, shattering her torso from the chest down. Before she could let out a blood curdling scream, Lilith ran over and covered her mouth with her hoof, letting only quiet and muffled cries escape. As Applejack laid in a pool of her own blood, she took one look at Lilith, raised her hoof in an attempt to reach out for her...And closed her eyes, her head falling to the ground.

"Everyone has now been dealt with...How does it feel to have nothing to worry about anymore?..." the voices asked.

"Hehehe...It's great...Now nothing will be able separate us..." Lilith said, laughing quietly to herself.

"Hey! Lilith! Are you alright!? We heard a loud crash coming the barn so we thought you migh-" Scootaloo said, cringing in fear as she saw Applejack's crushed body. "W-What in the world!? L-Lilith...What did you do!?"

Lilith turned around, scaring the three fillies with her black and red eyes. She had completely forgotten they were in the area.

"APPLEJACK!" Applebloom yelled, trying to run towards her, but was being held back by her friends. "LET ME GO DANG IT! LET ME GO!"

"Applebloom stop it! You can't go near Lilith now!" Scootaloo said, trying her best to restrain Applebloom.

Applebloom stopped struggling and fell to the floor, tears rushing down her face.

"You...You're the murderer...You've been the one killing everyone haven't you..." Sweetie Belle said. "Does that mean... Rarity is..."

Lilith looked down at the ground, silent. Sweetie Belle fell to the floor, putting her hooves over her eyes and crying hysterically. Scootaloo then approached Lilith, staring directly into her psychotic eyes.

"Does this mean...That Rainbow Dash is gone too..." Scootaloo said.

Lilith looked up at Scootaloo and nodded.

"...I thought you were our friend..." Scootaloo said. "I thought we could trust you..."

Lilith's heart sank, she did see the CMC as her friends after all. It never crossed her mind that she would have to deal with them as well.

"I...I didn't mean t-" Lilith said, interrupted.

"SHUT UP!" Scootaloo said. "Don't say anything! There's nothing that could possibly say to fix anything!"

Lilith looked at the ground, tears starting to form in her dead eyes.

"You're a monster...No...You're more than that...You're a demon Lilith...A demon..." Scootaloo said, turning around and helping her friends up, walking them towards the door outside.

"GET THEM!...IF YOU ALLOW THEM TO LEAVE EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE UP TO THIS POINT WILL HAVE ALL BEEN FOR NAUGHT!" the voices said. "You know what has to be done..."

Lilith was sobbing quietly to herself, never did she want to kill the friends she had made...But she didn't have any other choice. Lilith used her magic to shut the barn door before the three fillies could leave.

"I...I should've known this was coming..." Scootaloo said.

"W-What's going on!?" Applebloom cried.

"I-I'm scared..." Sweetie Belle said.

"I'm sorry...I never wanted to hurt you three...You were...My only friends..." Lilith said, still sulking.

"Look Lilith...Just let us go...Please." Scootaloo said. "We promise not to say anything to anypony..."

"You know I can't do that..." Lilith said, using her magic to pull the CMC closer to her.

The CMC screamed as Lilith pulled them closer to her. Lilith, instead of her happy and sadistic mood in situations like this, was sad...and heart broken. She held all three of them in the air and pressed them together, getting some rope and binding all of their legs together and hanging them upside down from a beam on the opposite side of the barn. The blood started to rush to their heads and they cried out in pain as hung there, with Lilith watching.

"L-Lilith please! D-Don't do this to us!" Applebloom said.

"We...We can work something out! I'm sure! Just please!" Sweetie Belle said.

Scootaloo was the only one who didn't try pleading with Lilith, she had no more sympathy to show.

"...I'm sorry...I'm so...So sorry..." Lilith said, unable to look at them any longer.

Lilith opened the door to the barn and took one final look behind her.

"Lilith please! Don't leave us like this!" Sweetie Belle said.

Lilith turned back around, tuning out Sweetie Belle and Applebloom's cry for help. With more tears rushing down her face, she walked forward and left the barn, closing the door behind her.

"Now everything has been taken care of..." the voices said. "What you did...Had to be done..."

"...I never wanted to kill them..." Lilith said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Some things must be done... whether you want to or not..." the voices said.

With everything accomplished, Lilith returned to "normal". She looked up and noticed the dark clouds had infested the sky so quickly.

"It's...Going to rain soon...I'd better return home I suppose..." Lilith said, walking back home.

When Lilith returned home, she opened the door and was expecting to be greeted by her mother. Strangely though that wasn't the case, Twilight wasn't there.

"I...Guess she went out," Lilith said, walking towards the center of the room. "...I've made sure that no one will come in between us...So why do I feel so horrible..."

Lilith sat in the middle of the room and decided to wait for Twilight's return.


________________________________________

Twilight's Perspective

________________________________________


After Lilith left the house to go and hang out with her friends, Twilight tried to fall asleep as best she could. After 45 minutes of tossing and turning in bed, she realized she couldn't get a good night's sleep until this whole murder situation had been taken care of.

"Gah! I can't fall asleep like this! There's just too much going through my head..." Twilight said. "Maybe I should go see Rarity...I need to have at least one of my friends on my side that believes Lilith isn't the killer..."

Twilight decided to get up and head outside. She closed the door behind her and looked up at the sky. Dark clouds loomed overhead signaling a storm would be coming very soon.

"I'd better hurry, I don't wanna be outside when it starts coming down..." Twilight said.

Twilight rushed over to the Carousal Boutique and went inside to see Rarity. She was surprised when she didn't see her at all in the main lobby.

"Rarity? Where are you? Are you in here?" Twilight called out.

Twilight looked around until she noticed the door to Rarity's bedroom slightly open. When Twilight went inside, she broke down on the floor, seeing blood splattered everywhere and Rarity's dead body tied down to the bed.

"Oh no...Not you too Rarity...Why?...Why is this happening?..." Twilight asked, about to break out in a fit of tears to mourn her friend's death.

Before Twilight started to cry though, she realized that if Rarity was dead...Then the serial killer is somewhere in the area... And...She just let Lilith go outside with her friends.

"Oh no...No, if the killer is somewhere here already..." Twilight said. "Lilith! I have to make sure she's okay! Now, um...She said they were going to...Sweet Apple Acres! That's right! I have to hurry though...I hope she's not in any trouble!"

Twilight sprinted out of the store and made a dash down to Sweet Apple Acres, hoping that Lilith would be alright. When she arrived, she pushed open the barn door and went inside.

"Lilith!? Lilith are yo-" Twilight said.

Twilight was at a loss for words...Before her laid the body of Applejack, crushed from the falling debris...And the CMC...Who hung there on the wooden beam...Dead from exploded blood vessels in their head from hanging upside down for too long. Twilight fell to the ground and cried hysterically, with no one left and all her friends dead...She felt as if all hope had been lost...Or so she thought.

"Twi...Twilight..." Applejack said.

Twilight looked up, seeing Applejack still barely alive she rushed over to her friends side.

"Applejack! Applejack!" Twilight said. "Thank goodness you're still alive! Hold still I'll have you free in no time!"

"Twilight...Don't...There's no point...It's too late for me...We both know that already..." Applejack said.

"N-No! I can save you! Just let me try and move th-" Twilight said, interrupted.

"Twilight...Please...Just listen to what I have to say...Before I go..." Applejack said.

"...Alright... " Twilight said.

"The one...Who did this to me...Who did this to all of us...Was Lilith..." Applejack said.

"Lilith...Applejack...You can't possibly expect me to belie-" Twilight said, interrupted again.

"Twilight please...Stop trying to deny the truth...Why won't you believe me?..." Applejack asked.

"I...I don't know...I guess I just don't want to accept that what you're saying is true! If only you had some sort of proof...To show me that Lilith was the one who did this!..."

Applejack looked at her hoof and pointed Twilight towards it.

"This is..." Twilight said. "A piece of her scarf..."

"I managed to get...A piece of it while she was coming at me...I thought that if you came here...That I should have something...To show you that she was here..." Applejack said, coughing violently.

"Applejack!" Twilight said, consoling her friend.

"...Don't worry about me Twilight...Just please...Stop Lilith before she takes anymore lives..." Applejack said.

"...Alright Applejack...I'll stop her...I promise you that..." Twilight said.

"Heh...Thanks Twilight..." Applejack said. "Good luck...And stay strong..."

Applejack's head fell back and her eye's closed for the last time. Twilight, holding back tears, knew what she had to do. She raced out of the barn and sprinted back to library. It was already pouring and lightning was flashing in the sky. When Twilight had arrived at the library, she ran towards the door and roughly pushed it open, coming face-to-face with the little demon.

"Huh?" Lilith said, startled by the abrupt entrance. "Mom! I'm so glad you're safe! I was really worried about you..."

Twilight looked at Lilith's scarf...She saw it was ripped.

"What happened...To your scarf Lilith?..." Twilight asked.

Lilith looked at her scarf, just noticing that it had been torn.

"Oh...I just noticed that...I must have ripped it on a bush or something when I wasn't paying attention," Lilith said.

Twilight revealed the ripped part of her scarf to her that was stained with blood.

"W-Where did you find that?..." Lilith asked, completely terrified.

"I went to Sweet Apple Acres Lilith...Applejack was still alive...Just barely..." Twilight said. "You should have made sure that you finished her..."

"W-What are you talking about?...I-I didn't do anything...My friends said they h-had to do something so I left early and I-" Lilith said.

"Stop lying to me Lilith... I know you're the one who's been murdering everyone..." Twilight said. "I can't believe it took me so long to realize that..."

"W-What... no...no I didn't... come on Mom you know I woul-" Lilith said, interrupted.

"Don't you DARE call me Mom!" Twilight said. "I'm not your mother anymore..."

Lilith's heart sank...Tears started to rush down her face...After all she'd done just make sure that she could be together with Twilight...

"You were never my daughter...You're nothing but an insane serial killer..." Twilight said. "...Get out right now..."

"W-What!...B-but Mom I-" Lilith said, interrupted again.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT! GET OUT! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Twilight yelled.

Lilith started tremble, whatever sanity she had left was gone now. She had completely devolved back into her psychotic state, her eyes blackened and pupils blood red. She let out a blood curdling scream and used her magic to lock the door behind Twilight.

"You're...Y-you're not leaving me...I-I'm not leaving you...We'll always be t-together Mom..." Lilith said.

Lilith used her magic to pull Twilight closer to her. Twilight tried to break away by using her own magic, but found it fruitless against Lilith's. Lilith started to laugh hysterically as she used her magic forcibly rip open Twilight's torso. Twilight screamed in agony as Lilith ripped her organs out of her body with her teeth. After several minutes, Lilith released Twilight and she fell to ground, blood pouring out and forming a puddle underneath her. Lilith walked next to Twilight and sat down next to her, stroking her mane slowly and holding onto her.

"W-We'll be together forever...Y-you'll never leave my side...Right Mom?..." Lilith asked.

Twilight, in too much pain to speak, laid there on the ground...Looking into Lilith's black eyes...

"D-Don't worry...You don't have to speak...It's not like were going anywhere after all..." Lilith said, still stroking Twilight's mane every so slowly...

"I'll never let you go..."


THE END

_____________________________________________________________________

Special Thanks to NicholasLikesPoniez for giving me this absolutely beautiful idea for a story

and also CaramelSwirls for helping me think of the gruesome ways to kill the Mane 6 and grammar

nazing my work!

Comments ( 20 )

wow, that was a weird ending, i didnt saw that coming. Too used to good endings i guess
well that was a great story, good job

btw i found a minor grammar error here.

"Don't you DARE call me Mom!" Twilight said. "I'm not you're mother anymore..."

it should be "Your"

Wow that was quite a brutal ending. I had seriously expected the usual happy ending where the villain suddenly has very bad luck or loses all power or turns to good.
Finally someone had the guts to make a bad ending. :pinkiehappy: Although the ending feels a tiny bit rushed. Maybe it wouldn't feel so rushed if there had been a bit more time killing twilight like with all the rest.
Anyway love the story. :moustache:

PS: Help me your story is still haunting me and it's getting worse. :applecry:

1724437 Thank you I'm happy you enjoyed it :pinkiehappy: and as for the haunting... I honestly am at a loss for words about that :pinkiecrazy:

this was a great story even if it creeped the shit out of me

1728879 Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :pinkiecrazy:

1735246 XD Sorry, I tend to use 'Oh' a lot, I don't know why I just do :rainbowhuh: In terms of description, I know I could have been much more descriptive with the party and with their conversations. As for Pinkie's death... :pinkiecrazy:... Anyway it has come to my attention of how much I was lacking and I'll try to work on my descriptiveness for future stories :twilightsmile:

1735341 You have... a very good imagination :pinkiecrazy:

1748003 Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate your criticism and ideas on how I could have built on this. :twilightsmile: Though clearly I am still a beginner at writing, I'll take what you said into account and make sure to build on the death and killing scenes :pinkiecrazy:

1748316 I'll keep that in mind :twilightsmile: Thank you for reviewing my story, I appreciate it immensely :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

update?

update for what?

Here is a small sequel!
Keep in mind this will not be edited.
___________________________________________________
Spike's point of view

Spike just got off of the train from Canterlot and was headed towards the library.

When he neared the library, he heard laughing from inside and what sounded like Lilith talking.

"You will always be here for me, right Mom?" He heard coming from inside.

"You love me, right Mom? Do you love me? You love me right?" He heard Lilith saying from inside.

Spike slowly opened the door to not disterb whatever was going on inside.

What he saw scarred him.

All around there was blood and inernal organs on the ground. And in the center was a dead Twilight and Lilith stoking her mane.

He immedietly pulled out some paper and started to write:
Princess Celestia send some help NOW!
Twilight's adopted daughter just killed her!
I also think she is insane...
JUST SEND HELP!!!!
Spike

And with that he sent the letter.

But he then saw the Lilith had noticed him...
_____________________________________
Celestia's Point Of View

Celestia was sitting on her throne when a letter from Twilight arrived.

'Maybe she found the killer' She thought

She picked the scroll up with her magic and opened it.

What she read caused her to drop the scroll.

She turned to her gaurds and gave them a order.

"Assemble a team and fly them to Ponyville Library, I will teleport there." The gaurd nodded and started running through the halls to complete the task.

While Celestia teleported herself outside her student's library.

She walked into the door and saw nothing but blood.

And a filly talking to a dead Twilight.

She looked around and also saw a dieing Spike.

She turned her attension to the filly as she noticed Celestia's presence.

The filly had eyes that where fully covered in black.

That confirmed her suspicion that she had a 'Young Demon' inside of her.

Young Demons are born inside foals when they experieance somthing tramatizing early in their life. The demon will continue to convince them to kill for a reason connected to said tramatizing experience. They give the foal much power that no mortal can compare too. The Demon only takes control when they are about to kill but will always influence the thoughts of the foal to find reasons to kill.

Inside those black eyes was a innocent filly that was terrified and needed to be saved.

Luckily, Young Demons come up a lot and she would not be dusting off the spell needed to banish the Young Demon to tarterus.

She enveloped the filly in her magic and used the spell.

She could see the blackness in the filly's eyes leave them and they reverted to their normal color.

She set the filly down on the ground as the eyes returned to their normal color.

When the spell was finished, the filly immedietly ran up to her and said:

"I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry!" She continuesly said as ran up to her.

"Do not worry my little pony, I know it is not your fault." Celestia said as the filly cowered before her.
______________________________________________________________________________________
1 Month Later

It was raining as the funeral started, and all the ponys of Ponyville where in attendence.

The coffins of Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootalo and Spike were being lowered into the graves that had been dug.

The filly Lilith had been allowed to stay at the palace because of having no other home (Somthing Shining Armor was not happy about).

And while nopony noticed, but Princess Celestia Shed tears...
______________________________________________________________________________________
Comedy Version Alternet Ending

Celestia walked into her private chambers and locked the door behind her.

She then got a 'Princess Molestia Grin' as she perpared a new spell on her the gaurd that she had foalnapped to be used as a sex slave.

'Now, let's try the spell that makes ponys as small as a dildo...' She though with a grin.

She moved towards the gaurd who was begging her to stop...
:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:
______________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry, just had to make that alternet ending.
:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

2291666 WOW :raritystarry: I must say that I enjoyed such an ending (Alternate was unusual :raritydespair: not exactly something I'm into, but funny nonetheless :rainbowkiss:)

2314447 I'm ELATED to hear that you take such an interest in my story :twilightblush: I just find such joy writing grimdarks :pinkiecrazy:

2314547
While I've spotted several grammar mistakes along the fic, to the point that now I'm not certain if English is your native language or not... and also the plot really seems rushed.
It was a good story overall, if more descriptions would've been added (on the actual story-line I mean, in the gory scenes they were actually pretty good in my opinion) this could've been a top story with tons of more views.

Another thing, you might want to change the rating from "Teen" to "Mature", this is clearly meant for a grown-up audience. Mature/gore fictions deals with explicit scenes like the ones you've written.

I'm sorry if my feedback wasn't as constructive as you would've expected, I'm no proofreader, but a rookie writer. This was just my honest opinion. :pinkiesmile:

2314908 Yea, I did kind of rush it in a way :applejackunsure: and yes English is my native language, I usually have a friend who proof reads my chapters, but I don't think I recall asking her to do this one.

Well my thirst for blood is satisfied for the night. Thank you for making this so I may read once again about a story that involves mindless gore but is enjoyable.:scootangel::pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy:

That was fucked up

What....the...actual....fuck did I just read

4561745 Your reaction satisfies me :pinkiecrazy:

at least spike survived..

Login or register to comment