• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 2,018 Views, 51 Comments

A Wandering Soul - Kingsley



A mysterious filly searches mindlessly for the love she never received.

  • ...
9
 51
 2,018

Her Story

Chapter 1: Her Story




It was a cold and dark evening, walking along the dirt path was a small filly, probably no older than the Cutie Mark Crusaders. She had a coat of pure white and a mane that of sky blue, but the most distinctive of her features were her glistening, yellow eyes. With such an adoring appearance and the cuteness of a small filly, she could be seen by everypony as a little angel when they first laid their eyes on her...

Nothing though however, could be farther from the truth... Her name was Lilith... and this is her story.

...

Lilith, a unicorn, was born and raised in Manehatten. She was like any other filly. She went to school, she made many friends, and always had fun being with them. She was a good student and was one of the very few that actually liked to work. She'd play with her friends after class was dismissed and then return home to do her homework and whatever chores she was expected to do when she returned everyday. The only thing that made the poor filly's heart ache was that her parents were always very busy, working 24/7, being out everyday all the time and not thinking about their child hurt Lilith each and everyday that passed.

You could say that Lilith technically lived on her own for the most part. She knew her parents were never home, so she had to care for herself most of the time by cooking, cleaning, and whatever else needed to be done around the house. She was never acknowledged by her parents for her good grades and success in school, so eventually she decided to just stop bothering with it. Though Lilith was relatively happy when she was at school and when she hung out with her friends... that all changed one fateful day... when her dad passed away.

Lilith may not have been close with her father, but she was heart-broken and torn apart by the fact her father was gone in general... but the pain didn't stop there. Her father's passing left her mother broken as well. She didn't care about her job anymore, or to do any work in general. Instead, she just stayed at home, a mess and drunk, not even thinking about how this would impact Lilith's life. With no other options, Lilith was forced to look for part time jobs, while still being in school, to keep food on the table, for herself and for her mother.

Lilith worked day and night each and everyday, whether it be doing normal school work or going to the multiple jobs she had. Whatever days she was lucky enough to have off, she spent doing housework and caring for her mother, who in return only showed hate and abuse towards her. What ever money Lilith earned from her jobs, was only taken by her mother to spend on alcohol and other things for herself and because of this, Lilith never had any money for herself to feed her empty stomach or buy any supplies that she needed for school. She was lucky though to have friends, as they invited her over whenever they noticed she was hungry, but Lilith felt awful constantly depending on her friends to feed her and eventually stopped going over to their houses.

Over time, Lilith didn't know what to do anymore. Fatigued most of the time, she was fired from her jobs for not being able to complete them and stopped attending school to care for her ungrateful mother. Coming home everyday to only abuse and being beaten by her mother took its toll not only on her body, but on her mind as well.

One day when Lilith returned home, her mother was much more violent and angry then usual. Lilith usually being able to cope with it, just couldn't take it anymore. She stopped her mother's punches and dragged her into the kitchen, throwing her onto the ground. Lilith opened a drawer and drew a knife from it, walking closer to her mother she pushed her up against the counter and drove the knife straight into her chest, and dragged it down towards her stomach until her torso was completely cut in half.

Blood covering the surroundings and her face, she ripped open her mother's torso and started to rip out her intestines with her teeth, tossing them on the floor and splattering them against the walls. Lilith with only blood lust and insanity in her eyes, grabbed her mother by her neck and dragged her across the floor to an open wall. Lilith stood her mother up against the wall and spread her hooves apart. She went back to the kitchen and got a few more knives, returning to her mother's eviscerated body, she shoved a knife through each one of her hooves, attaching her to wall she was held up against.

Lilith laughing to herself and her pupils convulsing, got ready to finish the job. She reached into her mother's open torso and pulled her large intestines out and onto the ground. Her mother crying and screaming, only made Lilith enjoy what she was doing even more. She put her intestines around her mother's neck and looped it back around. Using her magic, she pulled each side together, suffocating her mother with her own organs until the life had completely left her body.

Lilith stood in front of what she had done, laughing to herself as the blood dripped down from her mother's carcass. Lilith then took her mother off the wall and dragged her upstairs to the attic. She shut the attic door behind her and blocked it with whatever she could find, locking herself inside with her dead mother. She then proceeded towards her mother and sat down next to her, stroking her mane and quietly talking to herself...

"I love you mommy... I-I'll always love you... Hehehe..."

"Don't worry mommy... I won't ever leave your side... I'll be with you forever and ever..."

"And you'll love me... you'll love me... right mommy?..."

Lilith repeated those same words over and over again as she sat by her deceased mother, waiting for death to take her away.

Many years have passed since that incident and no one knows what happened to Lilith and her mother... But Lilith isn't gone.
Exposed to abuse and hate throughout her life as such a little filly had caused her to completely lose her mind and die alone, with no one but her dead mother by her side. Seeing as how Lilith had never received the love and warmth of a mother's love and praise, caused her to come back from death... but as nothing more than a demon.

Lilith had traveled from Manehatten... to Fillydelphia... to Baltimare... searching for the motherly love and attention that she so desperately yearned for when she was alive. Being only ignored and resented by those whom she came across, she proceeded to search endlessly until she found what she was looking for... and now she's made it to Ponyville.

...

Proceeding down the dirt path, Ponyville could be seen in the distance and a smile on her face. Dark clouds looming overhead signaling a storm, she hoped to get there before it started to pour and hopefully find what she was looking for... and if anyone she see's thinks it's going to be an obstacle to get the love she wants...

She'll return the love... The same way she showed her mother how she loved her...