• Published 15th Nov 2012
  • 2,356 Views, 125 Comments

Awakening - blazikenking



One Thorsday morning, I woke up as my OC. This should be interesting.

  • ...
7
 125
 2,356

Cancellation

I am very sorry to everyone who has enjoyed this fic, but I have to cancel it. I have no plans on where it should go, I'm too far ahead of everyone else in the PonyEarthVerse by my calculations, and the drive to work on it is just not there. Honestly, it feels like I'm forcing myself to work on it.

Awakening was great while it lasted, and it was a great experience. I am kind of sad to cancel it, but I'm afraid I have to.

Author's Note:

If anyone has any ideas for things for me to write, feel free to post them in the comments. I may just use one.

And no, I am not going to add words to this chapter just to break an even 20,000 words.

Comments ( 12 )

nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm okay with this I guess... :unsuresweetie:

Best of luck on your future stories.

Oh well. I was wondering about the rest of your upgrades.

I totally understand. Sometimes, it just fizzles. That being said, I still love it. Could you possibly write some more with Technia(and/or Adam) and Amanthera(and/or Jenny)......? Pwease.....?? :applecry: I do love the OCs in this, and no pony should be left behind! :raritydespair:

*ahem*

Anywho, I do not regret reading this great story, and hope for something even better soon! :raritywink: Remember, what doesn't kill you (or your story), makes you stronger... Except poison... or polio... or many other things. But since a story obviously cannot contract diseases, there is no logical choice but to accept that you will find another masterpiece soon. Ta!

2540080 Want to know something that doesn't kill you and actually makes you weaker? Muscular Dystrophy.

I'll see what I can come up with for Technia. She's actually in a few fics that I highly recommend, like A Dream That Wasn't and Into the Black: A Mare's tale. Coincidentally, both of those fics have been featured at least once. Amanthera on the other hand belongs to my girlfriend, but I am fairly certain she wouldn't mind me using her. I would just have to devise a plot first. Ideas are welcome.

Your story was my favourite, other than Markus. Well, gonna accept the facts though. =/

Love what you did with the TF2 jokes. :D

2556264 What can I say? Anything I want, thank you very much. I like making jokes. I just wish I could have seen the Spycrab migration.
fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/035/4/7/endangered_spycrab_by_subjectnumber2394-d4om4k9.jpg

The offer of The Technia and Blue story is still on the table plus as my editor you can see the next part of the story before any body else so you got that if you want

Just read all of this. Shame it had to go like that, it was just starting to get good too. Hope to see more stories from you eventually!

2538597
It has been years since this story was canceled, and I just gotta ask, is gonna stay that way. Or are planning a reboot now that you’re more (and I’m sorry if you take this as offensive), experienced, with writing your stories.

continue it dont let it die out but if you wont continue it then find someone who will:heart::pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment