• Published 31st Oct 2012
  • 5,982 Views, 98 Comments

Married to a Pony - Advent Knight



Collection of short stories where you, the reader, are married to various ponies (not all at once).

  • ...
16
 98
 5,982
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 60 )

Irony of chapter 2: I am told I am Luna's husband all the time. How odd that I get to see how this plays out.
Let me see if this IS what I'd do to Luna...

Well it seems that this is evolving from just a collection of romantic one shots. I for one am interested in the word that you are building in this story, so I hope that you do write a story that goes more in depth.
Anyway, this was a lovley chapter. Love the romance in it, the tension with the two nobles was good, and the ending was cute.

I am not sure if you will llisten to readers regarding who the next chapter could be about, but it would be awesome if one of them could be of Zecora with a human love interest of her own. Such a pairing is non-existent as far as I know.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Good luck with all of your endeavors.

Okay, I think I understand now...
This not what I to Luna. I could, but I only have my magic in pony form. Maybe I could make a spell...sorry, you would never understand. And good job! I am going to be watching you! :pinkiecrazy:

Excellent Chapter. I would love to see Luna as a preggie.

“Never return to Canterlot if you value your life. I will not guarantee your safety if you do. Fortune, since you have not spoken much I’ll give you a second chance, learn from your brother and do not repeat his mistakes.”

Wait, Celestia said that?!

I'm afraid that's where you lost me. The rest I could've dealt with (the overwhelmingly powerful/misunderstood/tragic/betrayed human character), but then that happened. Wasn't Celestia in canon desperately trying to make ponies less overawed and plain afraid of her presence? Why would she banish somepony for only speaking their mind? Unless she meant she couldn't ensure Luna's knight wouldn't kill him, which is even worse. I can't say I felt for him, at all.

Honestly, he should go and talk to the guy who just got banished from Canterlot for merely being disrespectful. After all, he of all people should know what it's like to have your own people reject you for something essentially trivial, eh?

more in-depth into the back story of this world and its characters.

Do it! :pinkiehappy:

i would love to see this be a story of its own.
you have set up a nice world so far and the story just definitely got me hooked.
nice amount of romance/ clop and i would like to see some more of this "dream" escapades too.
in other words. it was beautiful :heart:

Oh it woud be nice if you make a story after you finished your planed love storyes ,which detaly why is there humans in this pony word and there story also I hope some background ponies will get some love (Spitfire, Lyra ,Vinly etc :3 ).

I would love to see this chapter expanded even further!:pinkiehappy:

1553880 Zecora might be hard for me, for her personality and character are so vague due to her lack of screen time., but Then again Luna has even less time. :eeyup:

1554582 Already got a Lyra story in mind, though due to an early request Twilight is next. :trixieshiftleft:

1554045 I personally think Celestia would be protective of her sister to some degree, but to each his own. :trollestia:

Another great chapter!:yay:
However, the fact that our praise sustains you leads me to believe that you are in fact a changling !!!:rainbowhuh:

I don't care
25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcfgsqqHRc1rj8pgno1_250.gif

1554759

Do what you want, and do what you can.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
thats all that needs 2 be said :3



:yay:

...

*Eye-twitch*

Some of the uses of "Your" are wrong.

"Your" Denotes a possessive.
~Give me your sword.
~Your criminal status is unacceptable.
~Your mom, El-oh-el.

"You're" is a simplified version of "You Are."
~You're my wife.
~You're not gonna do it.
~You're joking, right?

I like your story, but please, remember this. :facehoof:

I've decided this guy looks like Sebastian from Black Butler.
It just fits too well.
static.tumblr.com/mmeeym6/wFUm8papr/blackbutler-kuroshitsuji-sebastian.png

1555250 thank you for bringing his to my attention, I write these for the most part in a single run so I apologize for these errors, will attend to them eventually!

1555474 I shall take that as a complament good sir. :twilightsmile:

1555639
It was a compliment, and you're welcome. :twilightblush:

Wow I'm gunna be following this story I like the romantic/clop story of the last chapter and with this one id be deeply interested in seeing more story of this chapter and the dream idea I like very much as well :D please continue upvote from me.

1561962 Very much appreciated good sir. I shall edit and revise at some point in the near future.

TAB

1554759 Was that Twilight request by me? If it was, then f*ck yea :yay:

1562850 Yea it was you, I won't be too hard for me to write one about Twilight. If it was Apple Jack or Pinkie Pie it would be hard for me. Not saying I dislike them, just thinking about them in a romantic setting is rather difficult for me. After Twilight will be Lyra then that will be the last of the ones I have planned so far. At that point I'll probably revise/edit all chapters I have out while I getting the creative juices flowing.

TAB

1563099 I could see Pinkie Pie being quite difficult, and Applejack would present her own difficulties with romance, although she would considerable easier to do than Pinkie. Also, if you need an editor for future chapters, I'm always free to help :twilightsmile:

1563124 Your offer is tempting, and I agree with you. Applejack would definitely be easier to write about than Pinkie Pie, at least for me. I've been sick with allergies all day. To counter this I've tried sleeping it off and for the most part it has worked. Case and point: I'm going to be awake for most of the night. So much free time means I will probably start the next chapter tonight. When I do finish the chapter some time this week, I'll send you a PM to work out how I'll send you the rough draft for editing. Does this sound good to you?

TAB

1563325 I know how allergies are, considering I have both seasonal and peanut allergies. As for the editing, just give me a heads up when you're ready and I'll get to it ASAP.

If you want, I could also go over the two already published chapters and give you the edits for those too.

1563404 That would be spectacular. Feel free to go over the two already published and don't worry about rushing. When I receive those edits I'll get to work updating them. If you need me to do anything for you to get to work editing let me know.

TAB

1563573 For the first two, all you have to do is sit back and watch, and I'll PM you when I'm done. For future chapters, we could use gdocs in order to do edits, if you have a google/youtube account. While I think that is probably the best way to edit, you could also put a password on your story so I can read it even though it's unpublished.

1563623 I do have a Google account but you'll need to walk me through gdocs if the process is too complicated. All in all I'm a fast learner so if you feel gdocs is the most convenient option I'm more than willing to work with it. :twilightsmile:

TAB

1563647 Basically, it's like word, but you are able to share it directly to other people in a easier way. It also allows two people to work on it at the same time, allowing me to edit while you write.

1563706 Hmm. Very convenient indeed, I'll start the next chapter on gdocs then. I've already decided on the story, just need to get to writing and see where that takes me.

TAB

1563819 Ok, just give your google account in a PM so I can have it for when you're ready.

I must say that a continuation of this story would be amazing so if my vote counts for anything I say make this a full story

why do i recognise the knight's incantations

1573165 What would Lyra do?

*flashback* "You get a human! You get a human! Everypony gets a human!!!"" *End Flashback*

Adding Octavia to the list.

It's weird. Every OC and random creature from other media, are not only more powerful than the unicorns of Equestria, but also more powerful than Celestia and Luna. That's the second time, a random magician is more powerful than both alicorns. Is there a special reason for them to lose to random crap, all over the multiverse? :ajbemused:

1586963 Hey, I don't remember saying he was more powerful, just that two overly paranoid upper-class citizens assumed he was. If you really want to know then tough luck, this character has no reason to fight either princess so we won't be finding out, if anything I was just envisioning this one to be on par with them.

1587538
One random person on par with two physical gods is still much. Don't you think?

When I read the first chapter, I already was like 'This is most definitely going far, but it will take time.' And now, you all know the truth.
If you know who this filly is, then you are a boss. And Solar, you can't answer.:moustache:
encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCP-TR44TsDtYml2zR17w3aG4scow3qc01UWiqMMVDhaPvdtJa

1554759
hope you spitfire soon. there no humanxspitfire :/

So what's taking your Saturday update a while?

1602680 Sorry everypony, life getting in the way, work and whatnot. Have a major project due on Wednesday. Free time shriveled up to the bare minimum, lack of sleep, usual things. Next chapter will be delayed to this Saturday. :applejackconfused:

1603736 That's fine, I'm still working on my debuting fics that won't likely appear till Christmas or even New Years.:raritydespair:

you have my support, i find this to be exactly what i was looking for. not too much of clop that the average male gets errected, but enough to show compasion and love between the couples which is very difficult to write about. and the backround stories of these characters elude me:raritystarry: i do hope you make a story pretaining to these characters.

1606243 I am working on the back story for each of these characters. I want to build up their character a bit more first though.

Advent Knight. a bold stratagy, and might i add that whatever you post i will read none the least, for living in a place where the simplicities of life exite the basic mundain fools that walk about me, i have but only this window of interactions on this site to asist me from not going insane.

1646387 I'm sorry, things keep happening! :fluttercry:

1647088
I know the feeling! take your time:twilightsmile:

So lets see in this story I'm still human but I have such powerful magic I can rival both Luna and Celestia. Yep make a side story that explains more also, Dawn can be winey and then declare war I have only one thing to say "Thats my filly"

Login or register to comment