• Published 12th Nov 2023
  • 4,938 Views, 46 Comments

Equis Online - TheOneWithoutAName



Twilight and her friends enter an MMORPG that was created by Princess Luna. They are beta testing the game, but the A.I. runs rampant with sexy results~

Comments ( 18 )

It makes me a little sad that this story doesn't have many positive votes, you rarely see an Orc X MLP type fic, I just hope this doesn't discourage the creator and if there is a sequel.

A simpler failsafe would be to use Spike, as between his Hatching and Birthday, just need to set his Lust Greed to -1, and this would break the code, triggering Every option at a higher or equivalent level than any NPC, making it his mental state is also normal because thats his normal stats so he cant be broken any further?

Side effects include morphology variations of all variations also, such as hyperfertility, egg production and ovipositor appendages and extremities only and as required etc?

Spike becomes Dragon Over/Kernal Lord?:moustache:

Works best if he just thinks he is doing it to help his frends and players etc?

As for the Ork Lords. Give them windows? Every time they try to push the system, their code breaks because it cant handle the chaos. As long as they dont force a takeover they get to do what everyone else allows them to?:trixieshiftright:

No Bad end? :fluttercry:

So I got my hopes up for nothing:applecry:

11806227
Just be a little more patient, it's on the way :raritywink:

11806733
You mean a alt end?

11806736
Yes indeed. Towan went ham on those. I think you'll like it.

Is the next chapter coming up soon?

At one point the orcs fucking their sisters came to them from the other side of the bed, pressing Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle’s muzzles into their sister’s snatches as they pounded them doggystyle, while Scootaloo’s jizz filled filly pussy was set on Rainbow Dash’s muzzle, so she could eat the cum out of her. Of course the orange filly had to suck off another orc while she enjoyed the feeling of her sister’s muzzle being shoved straight up her cunt as she felt her tongue lash around inside of her.

God, that's hot! :pinkiehappy:

maybe he will ask some stallions in town if they want to ride his ass.

I hope we get this in the next chapter.

Given what I know about how videogames are made you have to intentionally put that sex stuff in so I wonder what kind of experience the children of EQ were supposed to have with the monsters if there were safeguards keeping it from being sexual

11840250

Given what I know about how videogames are made you have to intentionally put that sex stuff in

That's what I thought too. Made me wonder if maybe Cadance didn't lend a hand in helping develop this game, especially seeing as how it turns everyone who plays it into cock-hungry sluts.

When next episode?

11853416
Yeah? When is the next one?

Is the next chapter coming?

And will it be a bad end?

11853416
11857178
11866021

I hope my Editor will manage to have taken a look in a week or two at the latest. I think the Good Ending was coming up first as the next chapter.

Any news ?

Login or register to comment