• Published 19th Jul 2023
  • 4,125 Views, 22 Comments

Amplified - Some Leech



After meeting his idol, Vinyl Scratch, a young stallion is thrust into a world of depravity...

  • ...
41
 22
 4,125
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Well this was utterly amazing and I'm genuinly sad that I won't get to see more of Citi and Viynl, and Octavia because god damn that's an image XD

Seriously awesome work :D

Also, noticed something that may be a mistake:

unquestioningly pleading your body to her

Should that be pledging?

11647899
Thanks
Good catch on that typo, btw
I got it corrected

Odd request. But could u do futa luna and fleur de lis? In the future. Ttyl

You know, I really expected them to literally transform Citizen (that name felt weird from the beginning) AKA Citi into a real mare by giving that femcolt a Kitty down there and all that.
Due to lack of time, I'll summarize my thoughts about the story.

Hot stuff, and has the continuity and variety throughout the tale so stuff doesn't get bored.
I don't like public humiliation (unless it's for comedic purposes) and especially if it involves social self-destruction due to some past personal events, so I skipped some parts, But I can certainly tell that it's nice overall.

Octavia is a welcoming figure in there. Although Vinyl breaking Citi before dampened the pressure of her actions, I like her scene and how professional she was. And At the wedding she remained elegant And did it like a routine. Funny!

I like how Citi is allowed to keep some of his past while staying with Vinyl. But it would be nice if we can know more about that, especially the cat.

Citi really changed a lot, But it's interesting that this Pony actually stayed sensitive throughout the experience. He must have been fed aphrodisiac and medicine to get his head messed with.

That Yak scene was also Funny. Obviously the glory (hole) times were interspecies times. How that Yak has so much power gave scared arousal was exciting.

See you next time!

I think this is the first story I've read on this site that I wish I could selectively remove from my memory so that I could read it again for the first time. Would love to see some more longer, narrative-driven works like this one.

11647899
Well....considering how much love this got and that I'm the commisioner....I suppose I could think about more~

11663573
Doooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Login or register to comment