• Published 10th Jun 2023
  • 1,800 Views, 398 Comments

Flurry Heart's Story: My Big Fat Pink Wedding - AleximusPrime



Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich are preparing for their wedding, but not all is as it seems and Flurry Heart starts to wonder if there is another changeling invasion underway.

  • ...
7
 398
 1,800

Chapter 15

After Chrysalis’s sentence, everyone in the wedding immediately started setting up a new one. They used the same field Night Shade’s concert was held in a few weeks prior. Pinkie wanted the dragons and others that helped fight the changelings to be able to see her get married, so she suggested they have the new wedding take place outside where there’d be more room. Even King Smite and Queen Chara were able to watch from just outside of the zone the wedding was taking place in and would be joining them at the reception. Tons of citizens that weren’t even involved in the wedding before pitched in to help get decorations, equipment and other necessary supplies to make it all possible. They had just enough time to do it since the battle took place in the morning and ended before noon. The wedding would be a bit rushed and finish later than originally planned, but everyone had no problem going later into the night for the reception. The recreational center was clear of any damage, so the reception didn’t need anything changed and the cake and everything inside was still intact.

Pinkie’s dress thankfully hadn’t been touched since Chrysalis used her powers to appear to be wearing one while in disguise. Rarity left the real dress in Carousel Theater before she was abducted, so she rushed quickly to retrieve it. Even Pinkie’s ring necklace that Chrysalis had previously worn was recovered by one of her clones that grabbed it before the town hall was demolished. Cheese had to have his suit replaced since it was scuffed up during the battle, but Rarity had one lying around that fit him just right and let him have it for free. Other members of the wedding were able to get their clothes replaced with Rarity’s help and several other designers in town.

While the wedding was being prepared, the Ponyville townsfolk continued moving back in to their homes and cleaning up. Some houses had been damaged badly during the invasion, but some of the dragons, changelings, and buffalos volunteered to help fix them. Tirek and Cozy Glow even helped out to show them they were willing to amend for their past crimes. Although Discord’s powers would fix things much quicker, the villagers preferred to fix things the traditional way, so he refrained from doing so unless asked. Pinkie and Cheese planned on using the Party Cannon for the reception, so Discord happily used his magic to repair it, much to their approval. Discord even decided he would attend their wedding out of respect and to apologize for not being ready for the changelings. Pinkie and Cheese bared no ill will towards him and were happy to let him attend.

The wedding was ready by mid afternoon and they started at four o’clock. It began just how it did when the changelings were in control, though this time everyone noticed how different things were. Scutellum had skipped through most of Twilight’s speech despite having her memories in his head. This time, the real Twilight Sparkle was ready to give her speech and spoke with much more fervor.

“And I’ll never forget the day Cheese first came into her life. We were in the middle of planning Rainbow Dash’s birthday party and he arrived to Ponyville and volunteered to help out. Most of you might know they didn’t have the greatest first impression, but when it became clear to Pinkie that she was letting her pride get the best of her, she apologized and they made up. Believe it or not, Cheese actually told her that he first saw her years ago in Ponyville throwing a party. She inspired him, and that’s how he got his cutie mark. Now I didn’t want to say it at the time, but the moment we all realized these two had a connection, I had a feeling they’d totally get together. Of course I’m not one to prod someone into a relationship, but I couldn’t have been any less ecstatic when I heard her say that she and Cheese had started dating. And here we are now. Two souls will be joined, and not even a changing invasion can stop them. To Pinkie Pie, the first friend I met in Ponyville, you’ve found the perfect stallion and I’m so proud of you. And Cheese Sandwich, I’ve got to say, every time I see my friend now, she’s more complete and happier than I’ve ever seen and that’s because you came into her life. Take good care of her. I know for a fact you two are going to throw the best parties Equestria has ever seen.”

Twilight bowed and the congregation clapped. After the remarks, the they sang hymns and the ceremony started. They lost the organ in the destruction of the town hall, so a nearby shop allowed Spike to borrow a piano to play for the wedding. The bridesmares and groomstallions lined up on both sides of the altar as the piano began to play. Flurry, Pumpkin and Annie stood in front of the floral entrance placed behind the seats, wearing their gowns and holding their baskets with flowers. They waited until Cheese arrived to the altar. They pranced down the aisle, waving the baskets around as the petals fell out. Behind them, Igneous Rock Pie walked with his daughter’s hoof in his hand to escort her. They got to the altar and Igneous gave his daughter a hug.

“I’m so proud of you, Pinkamena,” he told her, fighting back his tears.

“Thanks, Daddy,” Pinkie replied.

Pinkie walked up to the altar and stood on the other side with Cheese facing her. They smiled to each other and held hooves. Cheese was not used to seeing her cry, but her eyes were a bit misty. He realized that Chrysalis did not do the same thing yesterday for obvious reasons. This was just further confirmation that his real fiancé was here before him and this was a moment of true love. Pinkie wiped away one of her tears and continued to smile. She was even happier than she expected to be because of how well they pulled through with this wedding, despite the drastic setbacks. They both glanced to Twilight who smiled back at them. Twilight then began the ritual.

“Dearly beloved, mares and gentlecolts; ponies and other creatures alike; those who were already part of this wedding and those who were invited after your display of courage earlier; we gather here today in harmony to witness and celebrate the union of Pinkamena Diane Pie and Cheese Sandwich in holy matrimony. This is a sacred covenant, a lifelong commitment of love and support. Graceful presence of Harmony, guide these two beautiful souls into a lifetime of joy and peace. May nothing come between them. At this time, I will take the rings.”

Pound cake stepped forward with the pillow and the ring on top of it. Twilight used her magic to bring it over to Cheese, who then attached it around Pinkie’s neck. Another tear appeared in Pinkie’s eye, which Cheese wiped away for her. She turned to Pound and gave a wink. Pound winked back and stood next to Pumpkin. Now Pinkie and Cheese were ready for the vows.

“Pinkamena Diane Pie, do you take Cheese Sandwich to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and comfort, to honor and keep for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until you are parted by death?”

“I do,” Pinkie answered.

“Cheese Sandwich, do you take Pinkamena Diane Pie to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and comfort, to honor and keep for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until you are parted by death?”

“I do,” Cheese answered.

There was brief pause before Twilight continued. Pinkie and Cheese continued to make eye contact. They had finally made their vows and were ready for the next step that would change everything for them. Pinkie was a little nervous at first, but a feeling of courage came over her. If they could get through a changeling invasion and still make this wedding possible, there was nothing that could stop her from living her life with Cheese Sandwich from here on out. Cheese felt the same way and was ready to care for his bride. They smiled and waited for Twilight.

“With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you mare and stallion. You may kiss the bride.”

Everyone applauded loudly and stood up in unison. Cheese carefully removed Pinkie’s vale. They came together and kissed passionately as the cheering grew louder. They both looked out to the audience and listened as Spike played the Wedding March song. Finally they both walked down the stairs to the altar and rushed down the aisle. Everyone continued to cheer and throw confetti and cupcakes that Pinkie caught with her tongue. When they reached the exit of the seating area, a carriage was prepared for them. Cheese opened the door and helped his bride into the carriage. Some of the audience left their seats to wave after them. Pinkie looked out the window to see many familiar faces waving to her and blowing kisses. She and Cheese put their hooves out and waved back.

“We did it, Flurry!” Pumpkin said, giving her friend a hug.

“We sure did! I knew Queen Chrysalis couldn’t stop this wedding from happening!”

In less than an hour, everyone had already arrived at the rec center for the reception. The rec center had an outdoor area with a dance floor and plenty of table space on the sides. There was enough room for all the young dragons to watch safely and even walk onto the dance floor. Everyone took time to sit down and wait until the rest of the wedding party was present and ready to eat. They spent a half hour eating, and then came the speeches. Pinkie and Cheese’s fathers gave their speeches, followed by Sans Smirk and Maud. Sans Smirk broke character and bawled towards the end of his speech and even Maud herself shed some tears.

“Alright! Get ready for the flower-toss, everybody!” Cheese called.

Pinkie stood up and turned around. She then tossed the bouquet of flowers she had at the wedding. Several ladies in the audience put their hooves up to catch the flowers until Scorch dashed in front of them, completely unaware of the symbolism of the flower toss.

“HA! Got em!” Scorch shouted.

“Nice catch,” Billow said, standing right next to him.

“Thanks!”

They both looked to the side to see Buttercream giggling behind her hands.

“What?” asked Scorch.

“Oh nothing…nothing…hehehe…” Buttercream said as she walked by, playfully.

Scorch and Billow watched Buttercream confusedly but just shrugged their shoulders.

“Alright everypony!” Pinkie called to them. “If you don’t mind clearing the dance floor, Cheese and I have a little something for you!”

DJ PON-3 walked in with a portable turntable and some loudspeakers. She gave Pinkie and Cheese some microphones and they made their way to the center of the dance floor as everyone cleared out for them. The murmuring died down as they spoke.

“First of all, thank you so much for your patience,” Cheese started saying. “I know it’s been kinda wacky getting this wedding put together at the last minute, but you were all so helpful, and I think it’s only fitting that my wife and I now sing you the song we were promising earlier. Would you like to take it from here, Sweetie Pie?”

“Yup. Thanks!” Pinkie said, kissing Cheese on the cheek. “Alright, this song was actually supposed to be completed a while ago by both of us. See, Cheese had a polka song in mind to propose to me with, but things didn’t really go as planned, so it never happened, but what he didn’t know was I also had a song I was writing for him, but I was having some issues with the tune.”

“To make a long story short, we kinda mish-mashed both our songs together. I slowed it down to a nice romantic ballad, combined a bit of her music and used most of her lyrics. After we were finished, DJ PON-3 mixed the song together and we have Spike up there, accompanying her on the piano. Thanks guys!”

The audience cheered as Spike and DJ PON-3 waved to them.

“This song is called How Did I Get So Lucky. It’s about how we both met and how we’re going to make this love last till death do us part. You ready, Pinkie?”

“I’m ready, Cheese.”

The lights faded out and the crowd quieted down. Spike began playing the piano as DJ PON-3 used her soundboard to bring in some synth strings music for the background. Pinkie started singing the first verse, followed by Cheese.

Verse 1

Pinkie:

When I was just a filly

Had no idea I’d be

The luckiest girl alive

I just wanted to party

Make others feel my joy

Then one day you arrived

Cheese:

The moment I first saw you

I knew you’d change it all

And oh boy was I right

You helped me find my passion

Helped me find my laugh

No wonder you’re the love of my life

Chorus

Cheese and Pinkie:

How did I get so lucky?

How’d this happen to me?

You were sent from above me

Luck had nothing to do with it

Now I see

We were meant to be

As the first chorus ended, Spike continued playing the piano and percussion came in. The song then grew louder and more energetic as DJ PON-3 used the soundboard to bring in more background music before the second verse. Photos and videos of Pinkie and Cheese on a nearby projector could be seen. These were the same pictures Cheese wanted to use during his proposal. Although they didn’t work out for him then, he had plenty of time to plan this for their performance at the reception. Everything went together perfectly and made him feel even better about not having a flashy proposal. The wedding still happened despite the changelings invading and the reception was turning out even better than he thought it would. They both sang through the second verse, followed by the chorus, which ended more abruptly to go into the bridge.

Verse 2

Cheese:

They say love takes some time

A friendship to be sure

A lifetime of commitment

Pinkie:

You’ll know it when you feel it

I feel it in my heart

I promise I’ll stay with you till the end

(Oh oh oh!)

Cheese and Pinkie:

Nothing can separate us

We’d like to see em’ try

We’re ready to take on the world

(Come get some!)

One mare; one stallion

One body; one flesh

Now that we’re here together

Let’s spread the magic

And let the whole world knooooow!

Chorus

Cheese and Pinkie:

How did I get so lucky?

How’d this happen to me?

You were sent from above me

Luck plays no part

In destiny

Bridge

Cheese:

I can’t begin to explain

The chance we met is insane

Pinkie:

We were rivals when we started out

So ironic. Makes you wonder how

Cheese and Pinkie:

Now we stand here: husband and wife

Heart to heart, ready to start a new liiiiiiiiife

DJ PON-3 had her soundboard doing everything it was programmed to do, so she stepped aside and donned an electric guitar. As the song’s pitch shifted, she jumped up on the piano and did a solo as Spike continued on the piano. Pinkie and Cheese danced during the solo. Everyone cheered as the music grew more emotional. Pinkie signaled for others to join them on the dance floor, as they continued singing the remainder of the song.

Final Chorus:

Cheese and Pinkie:

What are the odds?

How can this beeeeee?

How did I get so lucky?

(Cheese: Maybe it was just coincidence)

How’d this happen to me?

(Cheese: And now I finally see)

You were sent from above me

(Oh oh oh)

Luck played no part in it

No sirry

How did I get so lucky?

(Pinkie: How did I get so lucky)

How’d this happen to me?

(Pinkie: Happen to little ol’ me)

You were sent from above me

(Oh oh oh)

Luck played no part in it

It was no accident

If someone asks how can it be?

It was destinyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Pinkie and Cheese sang one last high note as the chorus music continued to play several more times, eventually fading out with the sound of the piano and background synth. Cheese took out a remote and used it to have the Party Tank fire several bursts of confetti into the air that fell down like snow. Everyone was now dancing wildly and enjoying themselves with the newlyweds. They ate the rest of their food and danced into the night until after the sun set. Pictures were taken, jokes were exchanged and memories were made.

As the reception drew to a close and attendees all went back home, a limousine with a huge “JUST MARRIED” sign on top came by to pick up Pinkie and Cheese to take them to a five-star hotel in Canterlot where they would spend their first night together. Before they left, they said goodbye to everyone. Flurry came in to wish her farewell.

“Bye Pinkie! I had so much fun and I know you and Cheese are going to have a great life together!” she said, happily.

“Thanks again, Matching-Bow-Mare. Couldn’t have done it without ya!” Pinkie said tenderly before giving the little princess a hug.

Pinkie then walked back to the limo where Cheese helped her inside. They rolled down the window and looked out to wave to everyone. The limo drove off, dragging horseshoes behind. Flurry, her friends, Spike, Buttercream and Elytra watched as they disappeared over the hilltop. She sighed contently and wiped a tear from her eye. Elytra stood next to her and they made eye contact.

“Thanks for helping us out, Elytra,” she told the repentant changeling.

“And thank you, Flurry Heart, for giving me a chance,” Elytra replied.

Flurry and Elytra both hugged as the others watched.

“Well team, mission accomplished! No changelings are gonna stop our weddings anymore!” Pound said.

“YEAH!” the others all cheered as they put their hooves and claws together.

Inside the limo, Pinkie and Cheese both sighed and lay back in their seats. They looked at each other and just laughed uncontrollably for a few seconds.

“HAHA! Oh man, what a wedding!” Pinkie said.

“Not what I was expecting, but man did we manage after all that!” Cheese added.

“And it’s made us closer than ever before. I love you, Cheese Sandwich.”

“I love you, Pinkie Pie.”

They held hooves and moved in to kiss again. Pinkie then put her head against Cheese. He held her in his arms as the limo drove on.

Fireworks with congratulatory messages could be seen in the distance being launched around Canterlot. In the night sky above the limo were several of Pinkie’s clones. They were sitting on top of some clouds, eating cake while humming the tune to How Did I Get So Lucky. In a larger cloud in the center sat Discord still wearing his tuxedo. He had the cake figurines of Pinkie and Cheese in his hands, pressing their heads together to simulate kissing. On the other side of the cloud was Chrysalis. She wore a white and black striped jail-suit with a ball and chain attached to one of her legs to keep her down. She had her arms crossed and was visibly not happy with her sentencing. As she pouted, Discord shed a tear and wiped it away with a tissue he summoned. Although he had said he wasn’t a fan of weddings earlier, he couldn’t help but attend this one after everything that had happened. He was glad he did and was so happy for Pinkie and Cheese.

“Love is such a wonderful thing. Isn’t that right, Chryssie?” he said, turning to the angry changeling queen.

“Oh shutup!” she snapped.

THE END

Author's Note:

The music for How Did I Get So Lucky can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VqnHdg9cTG8d_Bk80HawaomKNy5F1Q71/view

Comments ( 41 )

Everyone applauded loudly and stood up in unison. Cheese carefully removed Pinkie’s vale. They came together and kissed passionately as the cheering grew louder. They both looked out to the audience and listened as Spike played the Wedding March song. Finally they both walked down the stairs to the altar and rushed down the aisle. Everyone continued to cheer and throw confetti and cupcakes that Pinkie caught with her tongue. When they reached the exit of the seating area, a carriage was prepared for them. Cheese opened the door and helped his bride into the carriage. Some of the audience left their seats to wave after them. Pinkie looked out the window to see many familiar faces waving to her and blowing kisses. She and Cheese put their hooves out and waved back.

“Oh shutup!” she snapped.

Well I hope you going to get used to Discord and the Pinkie Pie clones because you got a long ways to go

Damn that was such an epic finale, complete with a tear-jerker song (misty eyes over here:raritycry:) Also good teasing by Buttercream when a certain big green brother caught the bouquet! :pinkiehappy: The cherry on top was Discord at the end there with grumpy bug, now that was a classic!:rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh:

Sweet rollercoaster action for S1 here Alex (if you go that way with this story:raritywink:) Looking forward to S2!:moustache:

Awww that was a pretty nice story and I really love the shipping between Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich so after the changeling attack everybody was setting up for the wedding ceremony for Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich and hopefully without no disruptions and even having new guests coming in which that's always pretty nice after that Twilight gave out the speech and even Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich made their own speech with each other and it looks like they finally became a merry couple and I'm so happy for them and yeah what a party wedding here and that was a pretty crazy event this was a pretty awesome story and a very cute one keep up the good work

Comment posted by DragonBorneOri deleted Dec 3rd, 2023

What an amazing story. There were a lot of ups and downs, close calls, but it all paid off and worked out. Thanks for the amazing work you've done and good luck with the next story.😉

A fantastic and heartwarming ending to this rollercoaster of a story. After going through so much, Pinkie and Cheese are finally able to get married. Very happy for both of them.
It made me chuckle seeing Scorch misunderstand the bouquet toss tradition. I see a bright future for him and Billow, too. At least Rarity didn't try to snatch it again this time. XD
And of course, another fantastically-composed song from you, and a perfect musical representation of Pinkie and Cheese coming together. Well done on this excellent story. =)

11766160
Yeah, the song really gets me too. So proud of how it turned out! 😭

I’m definitely gonna have fun with Scorch and Billow and what i have planned for Chrysalis will also be shocking.

Thanks! I have decided to make this the S1 finale after all since it concludes what was set up with Scutellum in the first episode. I think it should work nicely and Season 2 will definitely start off with a bang!

11766158
I loved writing that scene and it’s a very deserving end for Chrysalis in this story! XD

11766168
Thanks! It was such a long story but it was so fun to write! I’m really satisfied with how it turned out and glad my readers liked it too!

Also, nice avatar! :moustache:

11766183
Thank you! 😊

After 3.5 years of doing this series, it feels so awesome to have this episode end on such a high note! I’m so glad I depicted a wedding story for Pinkie and Cheese like this and pulled it off with a huge villain attack to boot!

Yup! We certainly haven’t seen the last of Scorch and Billow! They’ll have some cute moments in the next episode too! 😏

And that song turned out better than I expected! Makes me misty-eyed listening toit!

Glad you enjoyed!

11766202
Yeah. It's one of your drawings of Older Spike.

Why does it say incomplete if the story is done unless there is an end credit chapter?

11766260
I keep forgetting to update.

Thus, your longest story in this series yet finally comes to an end. After an epic battle, Pinkie and Cheese finally have their wedding and happy ending.

11766486
And I can assure you that the finale for S2 will be longer which is crazy to think about!

Another great installment in this story! Quite a nice ending too, although I do wonder if Chrysalis will be making a future appearance along with the clones.

11769734
Thanks! There’s another story with her coming up!

Haha! Perfect ending, and Cheese and Pinkie's song was really sweet!

11775966
Yeah, I love how that song turned out! Definitely my finest music yet!

Great Season Final! Can't wait next fall for the next one!

11776673
Oh it’ll be out way sooner than that! I’m going to do the next episode of MLSIAD first, but “Ghost of Grogar” will be out soon too.

11776134
Ooh, okay

11776525
It's really good!

11778676
Ok thanks and if I notice anything else I’ll make sure to be more descriptive of where it is

11778953
I find them eventually, but it can be hard sometimes.

Rarity left the real dress in Carousel Theater before she was abducted, so she rushed quickly to retrieve it

What’s the Carousel Theater?

Wow. All I can say is...wow. That was an amazing story!!! I think it's safe to say it's one of Flurry and her friends' most epic adventures yet, and one of my top faves that I've read of your fics thus far! Keep up the good work!:pinkiehappy::raritywink:

That being said, my only regret is that we got nothing yet on Chryssie's backstory...what is going on with evil bug horse, it's driving me crazy just thinking about it!:twilightangry2::raritycry: In all seriousness though, is there a reason you didn't reveal anything about her in this story? If it involves spoilers for your next fic including her, don't worry, I'm patient. I'll survive until then...I hope:pinkiecrazy:

On that same note, I have some questions surrounding the lore of Flurry Heart's Story. I missed the last Q&A, so if you'd rather me wait until then to answer these, I completely understand.
These are some of the questions I have as of right now:
-In your headcanon, what is the Spirit of Harmony? Is she an entity similar to Aslan, who guides Flurry and her friends when they need divine intervention and wisdom? Or is she some other kind of angelic spirit, sort of like Beo Tuag?
-Why did Chip and Annie need to call Big Mac in OMWAT? Do he, Sugar Belle, and Apple Bloom not live on Sweet Apple Acres anymore? I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't, and we did see BM and SB helping out on the farm in The Last Problem. Also, we saw many of AJ's relatives still living and working together in The Perfect Pear (unless that was just a time period thing).
-Pine Cone and Fern are Chip and Annie's cousins, right? Does this mean Tex has a sibling? If so, is it his brother or sister? Will we ever see them in future stories?
-Are Winona, Opalescence, and Owlowiscious still alive? I did some research, and border collies live 12-15 years, Persian cats 12-17 years, and owls (depending on the species) 15-30 years. Also, where is Tank? Pet tortoises live 50-100 years, so he should be around for a while.
-Why don't you ship Fluttershy/Discord and Yona/Sandbar? Not trying to change your opinion, just curious.
-I know you were looking for a stallion for Rarity at one point. What do you feel about Fancy Pants? I know some people ship him with Fluer de Lis, but that was only for one scene in Sweet and Elite, and frankly, I've seen plenty more interactions and chemistry between him and Rarity.
-Where will Pinkie and Cheese live after their honeymoon? Will they continue to spread laughter around Equestria, or will they settle down in Ponyville eventually? It looked like they were still living at or at least near Sugar Cube Corner in The Last Problem.
-Is Flurry's cutie mark design going to look similar to adult Flurry's mark in the video game?

Welp, I just about up and wrote a flipping essay. Again, don't feel pressured to answer all these, unless you're up for the challenge:pinkiehappy:
I am very much looking forward to what you have planned for this series. Here's to a Happy New Year and an epic new season! Cheers!!!:twilightsmile:🎊🎉

11789811
Definitely a big adventure, and the next episode will be something else too!

We'll get more info about Chrysalis later on.

Yeah, I'm not going to answer those cuz there are too many and they best be saved for the next Q&A which might be some time this spring. Also, you can only ask 3 questions per Q&A so narrow it down.

11790356
Ok, can't wait for the next episodes!
Love your stories, man!!:raritystarry::twilightsmile:

:raritycry: I'm just so happy for Pinkie and Cheese! *blows tissue*

Also, great scene with Scorch catching the bouquet and not understanding what that represents. The poor, delusional soul. 😆

The song was great. Really works for Pinkie and Cheese in the end.

The final scene was hilarious. Chrysalis has a long ways to go.

With that out of the way, this was a great story. The build up to the invasion, Flurry getting caught when found out, the invasion itself, the battles and the real wedding itself were all amazing. I dare say this is one of your best stories ever.

Overall, I'm glad I got to read this amazing and long story. Despite that it took me a few days to finish, it was worth reading. :twilightsmile:

Keep up that amazing work, you hear me? I can't wait for the next entry in Flurry Heart's Stories.

In the meantime, I may as well read the next installment of MLSiAD. See ya there! :heart:

11845425
Glad you enjoyed this one! It was quite a journey going through it, but man was it fun to work on! It is actually the finale to the first season to this show, so the next episode will have a sort of premier feel to it and it's also gonna be quite crazy. It's called "The Ghost of Grogar" so I'll let that hype you up. :3

I am currently working on the next MLSiaD episode and just finished the 5th chapter. That story's getting to be quite emotional and is introducing some real conflict for Nightwatch to overcome.

11853921
I mean when Chrysalis almost pluck his wings. If they know it how they do?

11854434
In The Ending of the End part 2.

11854516
Are you trying to say Chrysalis almost plucked Spike’s wings off in Ending of the End Part 2?

Comment posted by Daniel Velasco deleted March 19th

11854911
Yes, you can see it in YouTube "Retrieve the bell/Everycreature appears".

11855044
I already know. I watched the episode.

When you said "If they know it how they do?" did you mean to say "If they were aware of what Chrysalis did to Spike, how would they react?" I can't really give an answer to that, but it's irrelevant anyway since they already saw Chrysalis inject Spike and the rest of their children with venom to put them to sleep, and their reaction was to go after her.

was that a space jam referance

Login or register to comment