• Published 17th May 2023
  • 1,432 Views, 122 Comments

Fusion life - Aether Spark



Pinkie brought home something from the Castle of Two Sisters, something that will change her and her friends lives forever.

Comments ( 4 )

“Yes we do, you have answers you’ve been hiding Celestia,” Sunset said.


How does Sunset know that?

“And I had failed yet another student…

No offense but that just becomes banal.

Dude. Recap is on thing, but remember your readers HAVE heard all this before. Just giving you advice as a fellow writer.

So what would Celtus do with itself if it was surrounded by beings it couldn't harm?

“Understandably The Griffons threatened Equestria with war if this tragedy went unpunished

So where the raiders part of the griffin kingdom, or independent criminals?

The ponies lost a town. The griffins lost a town. I know reason isn't gonna be high in a situation like that, but most nations don't want to spend money on a war.

“Wishful thinking, at best I would be able to hold Celtus at bay for a few hours,” Discord said.

Just open a portal to the surface of the sun underneath him.

Or turn the air around it to stone.

Or just blast it in the face with the Elements of Harmony.

he has the tools of the Box of Celtus, he could kill you with them,” Twinkle said.

How does she know that?

“I reckon we have a few days time before he makes his move,” Zap said.

How does she reckon?

Flash should bloody go back home. He has his whole life ahead of him. With the insane level magic users running around, he'll add nothing to the battle except his body count.

Shining Armor is an insanely powerful Abjurater, they bloody NEED his help. Now isn't the time for grudges!!!!

It showed the training area, and everypony was training hard for the coming days.

It showed? What is 'it'?

For Spike, if there was ever a time to get greedy, this is it.

How do the CMC feel about Audacia?

There's also the fact Audacia CAN now undo fusions.

“At least seventy-five percent of them, but they are visibly scared and unsure how to fight,” Luna responded.


Time to call in the reserves from Clouddales, Hoofington (hey, Trixie's home town), Los Pegasus, etc.

“Inner castle defense,” Discord said.

The rampaging dragon is to defend the INSIDE of the castle?

The one major thing to happen this chapter is Shining Armor derailing is finally put to rest.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

11765457
I'll be focusing on the spell of destined love for now, it's almost done.

I vow that unless I perish before it happens I will not abandon this, I just need some time to get my mojo back, see the blog post I recently posted if you havn't.

Login or register to comment