• Published 9th Apr 2023
  • 2,639 Views, 56 Comments

Applejack wants a husbando. - HumanSVD



Applejack wants a husbando. Unfortunately, all stallions are taken, except him.

  • ...
16
 56
 2,639
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

in my opinion, this story has already gone beyond the boundaries of the "comedy" genre towards the "dark" genre.
I can understand the attempted rape. However, hints of mind control and clear criminal conspiracy are too much.

Shit went from 0 to 100 so fast I nearly got whiplash!

Now I want to see more of Yandere Applejack :pinkiecrazy:

11912149
I'll add the dark tag, but you did have fair warning about what this was going to be about. Sorry this story is no longer your cup of tea.

11912158
Wait for the next chapter, it's going to be crazy.

Ah, this is not something I was expecting from a "comedy" story.
Mind control, attempted rape, delusions. I'm not sure I'm completely on board with this anymore. Still gonna stick it out though. Even if the direction is pretty iffy for me, the writing quality is still good.

11912165
The comedy is supposed to cover the UwU and infantile humor and absurdity of the reverse roles. I'll add the dark tag, but I did give a fair warning about the subject matter in the description.

11912177
Guess it's my fault for not reading the small note at the bottom.
Not sarcasm by the way, just genuinely didn't notice it.
From what I read in the actual description part I though it would be a lot more comedy focused.
Probably best to add specific tags ahead of time instead of after the fact. Not trying to be mean about it, just trying to give some sort of constructive criticism instead of just story bad for this and that and other.
Like I said in my last comment the writing is good and after seeing the warning at the bottom of the description I can safely say the direction while still iffy (due to the topics you plan to go over ( slight mind control?)), is clearly being thought out by you so it should turn out at least semi decently!

11912189
It's an oversight on my part not putting the dark tag but this was gonna be a messed up story either way. If I made it a good old fashioned romance story, it would take forever and I'm already stuck on three other open stories.

Yeah, I figured this kind of story would be a hard pill to take for some. I'm trying to add as much juvenile humor to kinda candy coat it. The next chapter will have clop and potion/mind control stuff in it, so you've been warned further.

I'm glad my writing has at least been decent enough, I'm always trying to improve upon my writing. My older stories.....need a re-write or update. I hope the story at least continues to not be a waste of your time.

And no worries, you're not being mean. Criticism is needed, even if it necessarily what we want to hear.

11912196
I'll continue to read, just felt a but putt off as it kinda switched up out of nowhere, besides the little bit of foreshadowing in the beginning with Big Mac's wife.
I don't really shy away from darker topics just wasn't expecting it.
I look forward to how you'll continue the story!

Applejack might have been able to play a longer game if she was a little more patient. Teach the foreigner about pony culture and courtship.

That took a hard left turn, though. And almost everypony seems in on it, too. Smh. Good luck, Michael.

11912347
Glad to hear it! Working on the next one now.

11912482
She should have and she should have been honest from the start. If she had accepted his answer, and been the best dependable mare he knew, Michael would have come around the corner sooner than Applejack thought. Unfortunately, she's never had rejection of any kind nor had any romantic interests until now. That and the other thirsty mares were gunning for him.

Login or register to comment