• Published 2nd May 2023
  • 1,346 Views, 142 Comments

A Dragon's New Home - Mister E-Nonymous



Aaron and Smolder are back for more. This time, in a new house and they are gonna start at a new school. But the principal of the school wants all his students to focus only on tests and not other things. What will Aaron and Smolder do about it?

  • ...
5
 142
 1,346

Epilogue

Epilogue


Aaron and the Young 6 went to Aulani Resort, where Marissa was waiting in the lobby. Aaron and the Young 6 were in human form.

"You're all done already?" Marissa asked.

"Sooner than we expected," Aaron said. "So, what does everyone wanna do for Spring Break?"

"Well, let's see what else is around here," Gallus said. "Other than surfing or swimming in the coral reef."

"There's a coral reef?!" Silverstream asked. "I did not know that!"

"I told you to read the activities list when we were here last time," Ocellus said. They eventually made it into the elevator. They eventually got up to the floor and went into the room they were staying in. It was the same room they stayed at during Christmas, but since it was Spring during the time, there weren't Christmas Decorations.

"Huh," Smolder said. "This room looks a lot different than the last time we stayed here."

"That was during Christmas time, Smolder," Marissa said. Just then, she saw Aaron's bag vibrating. "Aaron, what did you put into your bag?"

Aaron looked at the bag and saw the bag vibrating. He then ran towards it, opened it up, and pulled out the book that he uses to communicate with Gallus. He then said, "Here we go." He then opened it up, seeing Twilight on the other end. "What is it?"

"I want to personally apologize to you, Aaron," Twilight said. "I was so focused on trying to protect Equestria from Catrina's wrath that I didn't realize what I was doing. I'm so sorry for that."

"Well, at least you learned your lesson," Gallus said. "And I'm sorry for doing this behind your back, Princess. But I'd rather lose my job than lose a friend's trust."

"I understand that," Twilight said. "And because of that, you will not lose your position. And you'll be very respected out of the other guards."

"Really?" Gallus asked.

"Yes," Twilight said. "The seven of you have come a long way from when we first met. And because of your bravery and friendship, you are all heroes. Hopefully, you will all become legends for generations."

Aaron then whispered into Smolder's ear, "Hopefully, Sunny and her friends will find out about us through that legend." Smolder nodded in agreement, giving a smirk.

"And now that Catrina is gone, the portal that connects both worlds will stay open," Twilight said. "Enjoy your time." She then closed the book. Then Aaron and the Young 6 transformed into their Equestrian forms.

"Wow," Sandbar said. "That was... unexpected."

"At least she finally understood why we had to come back here," Ocellus said. "Especially Aaron. He has family in this world. No way should Aaron stay away from his family against his will."

"Yona agree with Ocellus," Yona said. "Having yaks forced to stay away from family should not happen. We yaks make choices too."

"Well, I didn't really have a choice going to the School of Friendship, but being around you guys, I'm actually glad I was sent there," Smolder said.

"Well, kids," Marissa said. "We've got until Friday night to enjoy our time here in Hawaii. Let's make the most fun of it."

"Yeah," Aaron and the Young 6 said in unison. Then they all laughed.


Time has passed since then. It was already the day that the eighth graders were waiting all year for. Graduation. All of the students were in alphabetical order, preparing to receive their diplomas for graduating from Summer Valley Middle School. Marissa and Liam, along with Garble and the rest of the Young 6, were all in the audience watching the students of the school being handed their diplomas.

"Now, give a hand to the Summer Valley Middle School class of 2023!" Principal Smith said to the audience. Then the audience all cheered. Then all the parents got out their phones to take a picture of the graduating class.

Later, Aaron and Smolder walked towards Marissa, Liam, the rest of the Young 6 and Garble. Gallus and Aaron fist bumped.

"Nice job, dude," Gallus said. "So, you've got a few more years of school in this world, huh?"

"Yeah," Marissa said. "In fact, Aaron and Smolder are assigned to attend school at Summer Valley High School."

"Now that's funny," came Dang's voice. They all looked towards the voice and saw Dang standing there, and screamed. "That's where I'm now going to work."

"How did you do that?!" Garble asked.

"This guy is faster than Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie combined," Sandbar said. "This guy is so unpredictable."

"You should've met my old master, Master Ki," Dang said. He then pointed at both Garble and Sandbar. "In fact, you two sound almost exactly like him."

"So, this Master Ki taught you that trick?" Aaron asked.

"Indeed," Dang said. "Well, I suppose I'll see you there. Maybe we'll see each other again before you two..." Dang pointed at Aaron and Smolder. "...start High School. Probably in the Threequel, 'A Dragon's New Generation Adventure'." Aaron, the Young 6, Marissa, Liam and Garble got confused. "Anyway, I should probably meet some old friends. They're calling me." He then vanished.

"Where'd he go?" Ocellus asked.


Meanwhile, in another location...

"You called?!" Dang asked, appearing beside some other people, making them all scream in fright. The characters were Adam Young, Ivy Zizzleswift, Jordan "Slab" Slabinsky, Ivy Young, and Derby von Derbotsford.

"Dang," Adam Young said after recovering from the scream. "Where did you come from?"

"Vietnam," Dang said. "I thought you knew."

"No, he means where did you just come from?" Ivy asked.

"From the Middle School that I just got transferred out of," Dang said. "Having a chat with my two favorite students of that school. Soon, I'll be the janitor at the high school that they're going to be attending after the summer. Summer Valley High School in Orlando, FL."

"Hey, my cousin Jakey is going to start at that school after the summer," Slab said. "Sure, he's 16, but he's a chip off the old block." He then nodded.


Back at the Blazer Residence, Aaron, the Young 6, Garble, Marissa and Liam were enjoying some homemade pizzas with their favorite toppings. Aaron was in human form while the others were in their Equestrian forms.

"Wow!" Silverstream said. "These homemade pizzas are really delicious!"

"Yeah, my dad taught me how to make pizza dough," Marissa said. "It was you kids who wanted what toppings on your pizzas."

"Thanks for sharing some of your gems for our toppings, Aaron," Garble said. "I'm surprised you humans know how to cook gems into pizza."

"We don't," Aaron said. "Although for me to eat gems, I'd have to be a dragon."

"True dat," Smolder said.

"Well, I'm glad you two graduated from Middle School, and are getting ready to move onto High School," Sandbar said. "Hopefully, it might not be as tough as those High School moments in those movies and TV shows that Aaron showed us."

"Well, it depends where you live," Liam said.

"I guess that's true," Gallus said. "Where I lived most of my life, it wasn't pretty. It was cold, it was dirty, I was living under a rock. I am not kidding. I was literally living under a rock."

"At least you have some better living arrangements," Sandbar said.

"True," Gallus said.

Ocellus then looked towards Marissa and Liam, noticing something. She then said, "You two seem to be gaining a stronger relationship."

"You can tell?" Liam asked.

"Changelings can feel any kind of Empathy from a certain distance," Aaron said. "Mostly love." Ocellus nodded in agreement.

"Well then, I suppose that she's gonna feel a lot after I make this announcement," Liam said. The others got confused. Liam then faced Marissa. "Marissa Blazer, ever since we've met, I've had a more interesting life. Also seeing that you're raising your deceased sister's son all by yourself. And I believe I can help out more with raising him." He then pulled something out of his pocket. It was a ring box. He opened it up and revealed the ring to Marissa. "Marissa Blazer, will you marry me?"

Marissa was surprised at that. Her eyes were widened, and her open mouth started forming into a big smile. She then said, "YES YES YES!" Then Aaron, the Young 6 and Gable started applauding. "I can't wait to tell the rest of the family!" She and Liam then kissed. She then ran out of the room, heading towards the stairs.

"Wow," Ocellus said. "Now that's a lot of love."

"Hopefully none of you girls will be as crazy as Aaron's aunt was when any of you are proposed to," Garble said.

"Smolder, I doubt it," Aaron said. "Ocellus, maybe. Silverstream and Yona, I wouldn't want to be in the room with 'em." Then the Young 6 started laughing.

"You know Aaron," Liam said. "The best thing about having me around... I can actually teach you how to shave. You're starting to get a little stubble."

"Yeah, even I can see it," Sandbar said. "You wouldn't want to get too much hair on your face."

"You're one to talk," Aaron said. "Your entire body is covered in hair. Along with Yona." Then they all started laughing again.

"How do ponies shave without shaving their fur underneath their facial hair?" Gallus asked.

"Even I'd like to know," Aaron said.

"Well, at least we've got a whole Summer to enjoy ourselves," Smolder said. "Whether we spend the summer here on Earth or back in Equestria, we might as well enjoy it."

"No matter what happens, let's make this the best summer ever," Aaron said, lifting his drink. The Young 6 did the same. Then they tapped their drinks together.

Author's Note:

Well, that's the end of this story. Don't worry, this story series isn't over yet. After all, the name of the next story was already said by Dang.

AAAHHH!

Well, anyway, hope to see you all in another time.

Comments ( 6 )

Maybe they can drive twilight crazy with that question. Certainly would be funny.

"Well then, I suppose that she's gonna feel a lot after I make this announcement," Liam said. The others got confused. Liam then faced Marissa. "Marissa Blazer, ever since we've met, I've had a more interesting life. Also seeing that you're raising your deceased sister's son all by yourself. And I believe I can help out more with raising him." He then pulled something out of his pocket. It was a ring box. He opened it up and revealed the ring to Marissa. "Marissa Blazer, will you marry me?"

Marissa was surprised at that. Her eyes were widened, and her open mouth started forming into a big smile. She then said, "YES YES YES!" Then Aaron, the Young 6 and Gable started applauding. "I can't wait to tell the rest of the family!" She and Liam then kissed. She then ran out of the room, heading towards the stairs.

Aaron: Welcome to the family……Uncle Liam

With this story finished, I guess you’ll start working on Sparkle’s Little Dusk IV.

Aw man... I thought Aaron was gonna meet baby Nyx.

Anyone else besides me think that Aaron might have one or two new cousins at some point in this franchise?

Login or register to comment