• Published 8th Oct 2022
  • 1,021 Views, 4 Comments

Horny Jail - dunno



Starlight and Trixie are sent to jail. Not without reason.

  • ...
13
 4
 1,021

Crossing a Line

The guardspony gestured for the two unicorns to go into their assigned cell. "Your trial is in three days. I can only pray the rumors aren't true, for the luxuries you have in here won't exist in Tartarus!"

A loud metallic noise echoed through the building as the cell door closed with unnecessary force. Trixie murmured something unintelligible through the bars in response before the guard left them to themselves.

They had been taken to a highly secured location on the outskirts of Canterlot. A place specially built for criminal unicorns to bide their time before trial. A place where Starlight and Trixie belonged.

There wasn't much luxury in the small cell to speak of. Two beds, a small desk with one single chair, and a weird-looking toilet in the corner featuring a built-in sink on top. The only light provided came from the lowly lit corridor. There was no privacy whatsoever.

"Not even a window... They really locked us up good in here, Starlight!" observed Trixie, who was wearing an orange jumpsuit and an anti-magic ring on her horn. "Looks like we're the only inmates at the moment."

Starlight didn't answer, but slowly made her way to the wall-mounted beds and sat down on the lower of the two, careful not to trip over the heavy shackles attached to her hooves.

Trixie followed suit and sat next to Starlight, who now had her head hung in defeat and a glittering shimmer in her eyes.

"Starlight... are you okay?"

Starlight lifted her head and glanced sideways at her light blue friend. "How could I be okay, Trixie? You are here because of me! This is all my fault!"

"Yeah, it kinda is, isn't it?" Trixie questioned immediately and with clear frustration. She held her right hoof at shoulder height and turned her head away from Starlight. "Why didn't you tell me, Starlight? Why didn't you tell me, that Rainbow was under your control the whole time with that weird spell of yours?"

Starlight looked to the ground as she mumbled, "Twilight gave me all these friendship lessons to tackle with her friends, and, well, one of them said to chillax with Rainbow Dash..."

Trixie only nodded and gestured for her to continue as she listened.

"...So I thought it would be a good idea to make her come to the wagon so we three could, you know, hang out and chillax together? It was meant to be a harmless friendship lesson at first, I swear!"

Trixie looked at her questionably. "You can't be serious... I mean, I kinda knew something was off... but mind controlling her for a silly friendship task and not even telling me? Holy crap, Starlight! This is really bad, even for you!"

"I didn't mean for it go to that far!" Starlight exclaimed. "But I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore. I will testify that you were under the spell as well, so you can get out of this."

Starlight looked away in shame.

Trixie looked at her with a perplexed expression. "Huh? Starlight, you seem to miss the point here. I'm not mad about what happened to Rainbow Dash. I'm mad you didn't tell me you had her under your control in the first place. I legitimately thought she did this out of her own initiative. We could have made her do so much more!"

"Wait... what?" Starlight asked, now perplexed herself. "What did you just say?"

"Starlight, I would have done it either way! I love you being a baddie. Why do you think I bring up your past all the time? It makes me bucking wild!" Trixie confessed and smiled brightly at her friend.

Starlight was visibly confused but blushed up nonetheless. "I... uh... okay?"

"Since the reformation is off the table now, why don't we go another route instead?" Trixie asked her friend with hope in her eyes. "Let's become villains again, you and me, together!"

"But Twili-" Starlight tried to start.

"BUCK TWILIGHT! And buck her lessons!" Trixie exclaimed. "I'm so done with that crap, aren't you too? Don't you think our old lives were much more exciting than what we have now? Imagine what we could achieve together, as a team!"

Starlight sat there for a moment thinking it over while looking at her friend's big puppy eyes before she answered, "You are being serious about this, aren't you?"

Trixie nodded while she looked back at her expectantly. "YES! Let us get my amulet back from that stinking zebra and find you another village to enslave! It will be so much fun! What do you think?"

Starlight brought up a hoof to her head to massage her temple. "Trixie..."

"Oh, no, you are right, of course! Two slaves should be enough for the start. One for us each," Trixie clarified.

"TRIXIE!"

"Whaaat?"

"I... I mean that does sound kinda fun..." Starlight blushed even more at the thought. "But it's too late anyway. Once they have declared us guilty they will likely separate us and send us to Tartarus or worse."

"Don't worry, I'm way ahead of you Starlight. You might be better than me at magic, but this... this is the domain of the GREAT and POWERFUL TRIXIEEEE!"

And with that, all of Trixie's shackles fell to the ground.

Starlight gasped, "What?! But when? How?"

"True magicians never reveal their secrets, you know that," Trixie said and kissed Starlight lovingly on the forehead. "You look kinda hot in orange, by the way."

"I mean, this is great and all, but even if we manage to get the rings off our horns I can't teleport us out, the place is sealed. This place is called Horny Jail for a reason, you know?" Starlight explained with a dark crimson hue on her face.

"Pfff! No problem for Trixie and her great and almost as powerful assistant! We'll be out of here in no time, you'll see!"

"Wait, I'm only your assistant now?" Starlight asked unsurely.

"Pleeease! I'll let you mind control me in turn from time to time. Let's say, every Tuesday?" Trixie asked while freeing Starlight of her shackles.

"Trixie! I don't want to mind control you!"

"Oh, but I want you to mind control me!" Trixie said in a heart-crushing sad tone.

Starlight sighed. "Fine, I'll be your evil assistant and I'll mind control you every Tuesday, happy?"

"YES! Now, where is that guardspony..."

Comments ( 4 )

Horny. For unicorns. :twilightblush:

:twilightsmile:: "I have only one thing to say."

*raises the gavel*

Evil Trixie is best Trixie.

Well when you are going to go straight to jail , there is only one option you can take.
The world isn't ready for the newest villain couple.

Login or register to comment