• Published 2nd Jul 2022
  • 3,775 Views, 60 Comments

Dance inspiration - Max Ksenofil



Do you like ponies and music? Do you like loud parties? No? Then I'm coming to you.

Comments ( 2 )

So many fun things I notice and read in this chapter! Hard to list them all in one tiny post. For example I didn't expect Arkhip to have appeared in this universe near Vinyl's club initially. No wonder she was interested in the record she saw. Maybe it reminds a lot of home on earth. At least it did to me. Can't wait for him to actually meet the musicians and clearly make this a "Dance Inspiration"! Seeing how this chapter went I imagine the dance will inspire a lot other things. Those mares and human are still quite nervous to do naughty things. Even if they walk around naked all the time anyways! The only mare who didn't care so far was Dinky. She doesn't have all these social stigmas and constrains. I imagine all or almost al of the fillies and colt's don't have them anyways. They are young enough not to have been touched by social stigmas.
Cadance in heat is a wild mare, but so is Celestia. Twilight finally let her mane down sort of speak. She definitely needs a good rutting without constrains, be it social or even simple pants constrains! I sincerely hope she gets rutted with her mentor watching. It will be interesting if she would be proud or nervous. I think the tinkture will help for her to be happy and even proud to show her former mentor she reached that level of her ... studies. Both social and FRIENDSHIP 'studies'. Would also be interesting what he other princesses would think when they finally rut. I loved their reaction to even the 'pretend' rut that Twilight started.
You better not let the maid leave without a good rut too. She deserves to let loose every now and then too, especially with princesses watching. Who knows. It might open her to new set of royal maid duties even outside of parties.
I'm slightly scared for Arkhip. So many mares need the ... touch of a 'horse master' or 'master of horses'.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to how things will progress. Everyone is drunk on tinkture and at least one princess has already been rutted on this party.
As I mentioned I's not easy to touch on everything that happens in this chapter with just one comment.

11599126

I really appreciate your comment on this chapter.

The story of how Dinky will show his character is still in the following chapters.

She is a very resourceful, quick-witted, and humorous filly. This is what I see in her, and I take responsibility for this character.

Login or register to comment