• Published 13th May 2023
  • 3,142 Views, 345 Comments

The General and his Steed - Pomp-Neigh



General Radahn and Leonard are given a second chance by means of a mournful mother.

Comments ( 10 )

“Things will only get worse if you go up there. If Genghis Kahn were to sense your chi, even for a second...

AYO!! WHAT?! GENGHIS-FREAKING KAHN?!

I thought having Sun Tzu and Wukong was crazy enough (In a good way), but now we have HIM here, too?! Man...

Looking forward to more!

It’s nice to see this story update again. Happy we get to see more of Darksly art and the fact that Rain Shine uses a technique that also appears on Elden Ring. It’s nice to see Blaza Qin and Leonard get along plus seeing the Blades of Peril work together to fight the wyvern is awesome. I can’t wait to see what Leonard does to defeat the enemy. Amazing work as always.

Suddenly as I am listen to Radahn's phase 1 theme, this drops.

11851706
And things will only get better once all the pieces fall into place. :raritywink:

11851709
Thank you very much! My only regret was how long it took to get this chapter out. :pinkiesad2:

It wasn't writer's block or anything else of the sort; I basically have the whole story and its sequels planned out fully. It's just making the free time to write due to the workplace.

11852299
Hold on. Sequels? Does that mean that we’ll see Leonard and Radahn’s adventures in modern Equestria. Well, Radahn and Leonard’s descendants in the case he hooks up with one of the kirins. Pretty hyped to learn that we’ll see more adventures of those two once the story is over.

11852391
Leonard probably has a great rune up his soul, man's probably gonna be immortal. That or he goes through an ascension.

11853185
I can definitely see this. Especially since, lore-wise, Great Runes do in fact extend one’s life to almost an immortal level.

Heck, one of Radahn’s Great Rune’s perks is that it increases your hp. Or, in Leonard’s case in this story, his LIFE. We know for a fact that he currently has the other half of the rune, too.

Edit: After double checking Radahn’s Rune’s stats, it also increases your FP and stamina. So Leo has THREE potential benefits to having it.

11852391
Yup, sequels! I can't say much due to spoilers, but currently there are three planned, with the last involving the Lands Between as it switches between both. :raritywink:

That's right, we WILL see denizens of Magius actually GO to the Lands Between.

Login or register to comment