• Published 9th Jun 2022
  • 685 Views, 24 Comments

Friendship, Love, and Harmony - LovelyFlowerBloom



Aurora Shimmer, a student of Princess Celestia is sent to Ponyville and will soon learn of the Magic and Harmony of Love and Friendship.

  • ...
8
 24
 685

The Changeling Invasion of Ponyville Part 2

Star Dream gently moves the curtains to take a look in the back of the Carousel Boutique. Not too far, in the back of the Boutique is Ponyville’s Park. She gets a good view of the park and sees many ponies being lovey dovey. But one thing stands out. One pony in each pair has glowing green eyes, “Looks like these two were telling the truth.” Star Dream says as she turns back to the group. Tarsus and Nuptial are both tied up. Blossom Night stands with Hazel Bloom and Ruby Frost, who weren’t under any Changeling’s control.


“What are we gonna do?” Hazel Bloom asks.

Blossom walks up to the changelings and stands above them intimidatingly, “Personally, I think we should do what we have to to make them talk. If they don’t talk, we kill ‘em.”

Tarsus and Nuptial flinch in fear.

“Sweet Celestia, Blossom. What’s wrong with ya?” Ruby Frost says, walking up to Blossom with a scowl.

“Hey, at least we’d either get some information or dispose of this trash.” Blossom says, turning to Ruby.

Ruby shakes her head, “You’re better than that, Blossom.”

“I’m really not.” Blossom rolls her eyes.

“We’re not gonna hurt them. Any amount of pain we could inflict on them to make them talk would be too inpony to do.” Star Dream says.

Nuptial goes wide-eyed at hearing this, “Y-You won’t hurt us?”

Star Dream turns to the changelings, “You two are just victims of circumstance. It’s not fair to punish you two.”

Nuptial is taken aback by this act of empathy. She looks down in thought.

“Even if they’re a victim of circumstance or whatever, that doesn’t change the fact that they’ve done something to Pinkie Pie! Not to mention Fluttershy and Twilight.” Blossom says.

“I know. That’s why we have to do whatever it takes to save Ponyville. However, we can’t stoop to the level of hurting these things too much.” Star Dream says.

Nuptial sighs, “I can tell you where we’re keeping the ponies of Ponyville.”

Tarsus goes wide-eyed and turns to Nuptial in shock, “Nuptial?”

Ruby, Hazel, Blossom, and Star turn to Nuptial, intending to listen carefully. “Really? You mean it?” Star Dream says.

Nuptial nods, “Seeing how you ponies are treating us, even though we’re captured. It made me realize something. It’s something I’ve taken a liking to about ponies. You’re empathetic. You’re kind hearted. You care about others not because it benefits you, but because it’s the right thing to do. Over the course of watching you all, though I’ve wanted to siphon the love out of you all, I’ve also grown to cheer you on. Hoping you succeed in your attempts to be with the ponies you care about.”

Tarsus scowls at Nuptial, “What are you doing?”

“There’s a cave we dug. Just West of the Sparkling Lake, right next to it. There, we’ve stored the residents of Ponyville in order to feast on their love at a later date. You don’t have to dig too far to get to it.” Nuptial says.

“Is it guarded?” Ruby asks.

“Yes. But it should be easy to get past them. They aren’t the smartest embryos in the brood.” Nuptial says.

Star Dream silently walks up to the changelings. She bites onto the rope tying up Nuptial and pulls it loose, freeing Nuptial. Blossom goes wide-eyed, “STAR DREAM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

“They helped us. The least we can do is let them go.” Star Dream says as she frees Tarsus.

Tarsus stands up awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

Star Dream turns to her friends, “We have a plan. We go to the cave and free our friends. Twilight should know what to do.”

“One other thing you should know.” Nuptial says as the ponies turn to her, “If the actual pony presents their love to the hypnotized pony, it should counteract the hypnotism. Queen Chrysalis is the most powerful of the Changelings. She should be disguising herself as Twilight Sparkle. It’s most important that you free her.”

Star Dream smiles and bows her head, “Thank you for the help.”

“Just hurry before my mom notices me and Tarsus are absent and suspects something is wrong.” Nuptial says.

Star Dream nods as she runs towards the door, “Let’s go, girls.” Hazel and Ruby are quick to follow. Blossom hesitates for a moment, looking at the Changelings with suspicion before she follows her friends.

Once the ponies are gone, Tarsus steps forward, “Why did you tell them about the cave?! They’re gonna foil our plans!”

“That’s the point.” Nuptial says.

“But…why would you sabotage your own kind like that?!” Tarsus asks.

“I’m not sabotaging the changelings. I’m sabotaging the Queen.” Nuptial says, turning to Tarsus.

“But…why?” Tarsus asks, confused.

“Time’s are changing.” Nuptial says as she walks up to Tarsus and places her hoof on his shoulder, “It’s time we change too.”





Ruby Frost sniffs the ground. Her eyes go wide as she brings her face away from the ground, “There’s definitely something rotten down there. No doubt about it.”

“Wait…so…you can identify ponies by their smell? That’s weird.” Blossom says.

Ruby turns in Blossom’s direction, “Blossom Night, when you’re blind, your other senses seem to just power up to make up for the loss of sight. I can smell and hear very good.”

“So what is it that’s rotten down there?” Hazel Bloom asks.

“I’m not sure. But it’s similar to the scent that those two changelings had. But with a more…ashy scent to it. Like a termite mound.” Ruby Frost says.

“If only we had Amber with us. She’s a remarkable digger.” Star Dream says.

“So is Hazel.” Blossom says, looking at Hazel.

Star Dream turns to Hazel in surprise, “Are you?”

Hazel gives a cheeky smile, “I dig up flowers for a living. I’ve been digging up dirt since I was a filly.” Hazel quickly gets to digging where Ruby Frost was sniffing. Star Dream watches in surprise as Hazel digs until she hits something hard, “I found something!”

It’s only a couple meters down. A dark gray substance. “What is it?” Star Dream asks.

Ruby Frost leans her head down and sniffs, “Smells like…the breath of those changelings.”

“Their breath?” Blossom says.

“Oh yeah!” Hazel says, scraping at the hard substance, “JUST like a termite mound. Or an ant hill. They made this by mixing the soil with their spit.”

Star Dream raises an eyebrow, “How did you know about that?”

“As a florist, I deal with bugs a lot.” Hazel says as she begins hitting the hard substance, “Let’s see if I can…” Hazel strikes through the hard substance, breaking through it. “There we go! I cleared a path!” Hazel Bloom jumps in, landing on more of the hard substance.

“Alright everypony, pile in.” Star Dream says.



Blossom Night, Ruby Frost, and Star Dream all make their way into the hole. The ponies, excluding Ruby, look around in shock. The cave is filled with large green sacks containing many of the ponies of Ponyville. “Oh…my…Celestia.” Blossom says.

“I think I’m gonna be sick.” Hazel says, putting her hoof to her mouth.

Star Dream looks around, recognizing many of the ponies, “Caramel, Lyra, Thunderlane, Redheart. They got so many.”

“DJ Pon-3, Davenport, Lucky Clover, Ditzy.” Blossom says, naming the ones she immediately recognizes.

“They even got Cheerilee. Dr Hooves. And…Applejack too!” Hazel says.

“They got Applejack?!” Ruby Frost says, worried.

Blossom Night goes wide-eyed and points hastily, “There! Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight!” The 3 sacks sit together.

Ruby Frost sniffs the air, “Doesn’t smell like there’s any changelings in the area. We could grab them and go.”

The 4 Ponies carefully walk towards the sacks. Hazel looks around at the many other sacks in the cave, “What about everypony else?”

“We’ll just have to come back for them.” Star Dream says as she grabs the first sack, containing Twilight, “Blossom, use your horn to cut through this.”

Blossom backs away, “Ew, you expect me to put my horn in that? I have standards, Star.”

“Just hurry up. We don’t have all day!” Star Dream says, holding the sack still.

Blossom slowly walks up to the sack and sticks her horn in it. The pony cringes in disgust, “Oh Celestia, this is so gross.”

“Blossom, if you can stab your horn into a stallion’s chest, you can stab it into this no problem, now hurry up.” Star Dream says.

Blossom rolls her eyes as she slides her horn down the sack, causing the green fluids inside to begin spilling out. Blossom gags in disgust, “That’s so gross.”

The walls of the sack finally give in and droop to the ground, causing Twilight to fall out. Star Dream is quick to catch the unconscious “Twilight, are you alright?”

Twilight coughs as she comes to consciousness. She blinks her eyes rapidly to get the fluids out of her eyes, “H-Huh? What’s going on? Where am I?”

“Long story. We’ll explain it to you. For now, we need to get Pinkie and Fluttershy out.” Star Dream says, turning to Blossom Night.

Blossom Night nods, “Way ahead of you.”



Blossom quickly stabs into the sack that Pinkie resides in, cutting her out with haste. THe pink pony falls out and just like Twilight, she becomes conscious again, being caught by Blossom Night, “Oooooooooh, I feel woozie.”

Blossom smiles widely, “Good to have you back, Pinkie.”

“Where am I?” Pinkie asks, looking around. She turns her attention to her hooves, “And why do I smell like a burnt cupcake?”

Blossom chuckles, “We’ll explain it to you.” Blossom turns to Star Dream, “Now for Fluttershy.”


Blossom Night proceeds to cut Fluttershy out of the sack, prompting Star Dream to catch her. Star Dream smiles in joy as Fluttershy wakes up, “Huh? Where am I? Star Dream?”

Star Dream hugs Fluttershy tightly. She ends the hug and helps Fluttershy stand up, “Listen up, everypony. Ponyville has been taken over by changelings.”

Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight listen closely. “What’s that?” Twilight asks.

“A changeling is a creature who takes the form of somepony you love and consumes the magic you give them. Unfortunately, they’ve taken the forms of nearly all the ponies of Ponyville. Everypony who’s in a sack in this cave now has a changeling doppelganger feasting off the love of the pony they love right now. Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight, you 3 were replaced by changelings.” Star Dream says.

“Freaky deaky!” Pinkie Pie says.

“Oh my, how did you figure it out?” Fluttershy asks.

Blossom Night steps forward, “Star Dream and I knew you and Pinkie Pie enough to know something was up. We caught on quickly.”

“Awwww, that’s cute!” Pinkie says, cupping her hooves together.

Twilight looks at the two in confusion, “I don’t understand. If they take the form of somepony you love and feed off your love for them…then why was I replaced?”

“Because of Aurora.” Star Dream says.

“Aurora? What do you mean?” Twilight asks, still confused.

“Aurora…her love for you? You should know about that, right?” Star Dream says, tilting her head to the side.

Twilight goes wide-eyed and places her hoof on her mouth, “Aurora…loves me?”

“Well…I guess you know now. Point is, her love for you must have been deemed the strongest in Ponyville. So the leader of the changelings, Queen Chrysalis, is growing strong off of her love for you. Since she’s thought that the Queen is you for so long, she may have her under hypnosis. She’ll be able to continuously leech off her love and grow strong enough to take over all of Equestria.” Star Dream says.

“Well what can we do?” Twilight asks in worry.

Star Dream walks closer to Twilight, “You have to come in contact with Aurora and show your love to her. That should break her out of the trance.”

“Show my…love to her?” Twilight says nervously, backing up.

Star Dream looks at Twilight in worry, “Don’t you…love her?”

Twilight looks at her hoof, “I-I don’t know. I always have these strange feelings when I’m with her, but I don’t know if that’s-”

“Hey! YOU! What are you doing here?” A changeling yells, appearing from nowhere.

The 7 ponies turn in shock at the changeling. “Oh shoot, I didn’t smell him coming!” Ruby Frost shouts.

“Everypony! Run for the exit!” Star Dream yells as the ponies quickly gallop towards the hole dug by Hazel Bloom.

“No you don’t!” The changeling yells as he charges for the pony.

Ruby Frost stops and runs towards the Changeling, crashing into him and pushing on him. The changeling and Ruby Frost enter a stand off as they try to push at each other.

Hazel stops and looks to Ruby Frost, “RUBY!!!”

“Just go! I’ll hold ‘em off!” Ruby yells.

Hazel hesitates for a moment before continuing.



Star Dream, Blossom Night, Hazel Bloom, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle all make it out of the cave safely, running back to the Carousel Boutique. The ponies catch their breath as they await what they’re gonna do next. “I hope Ruby Frost will be okay.” Blossom says.

“She will. She’s a resilient Pony. Now…we need to form a plan.” Star Dream says as she turns to Twilight, “Twilight, we need you to get in contact with Aurora. You need to show her your love for her.”

Twilight looks down with a frown, “I don’t know if I can do that.”

Star Dream realizes what Twilight means, “We have to at least try.”

Twilight looks down and nods.

Star Dream turns to the rest of the ponies, “Alright, everypony…I got a plan!”





Queen Chrysalis, disguised as Twilight Sparkle, steps on an elevated position as the changelings, disguised as the citizens of Ponyville, watch while standing next to the ponies they’ve hypnotized. Chrysalis smirks, “We have done it, my Changelings. With all the love we’ve absorbed, we have enough power to conquer Equestria.”

The changelings cheer.

Chrysalis turns to Aurora, who’s standing next to her. Aurora is hypnotized, much like the rest of the ponies. Chrysalis places her hoof on Aurora’s chin, “And with these ponies constantly feeding us love, we will grow ever stronger.”

“Not if I have anything to say about it.” Star Dream shouts.

The changelings part, giving way for Chrysalis to see Star Dream. Chrysalis, still disguised as Twilight, raises an eyebrow, “Who are you?”

“Oh…just some pony who caught onto your plan and saw your cave near the lake. Just wanted to let you know I’m gonna go tell Princess Celestia. So…bye.” Star Dream quickly begins flying in the direction of Canterlot.

Chrysalis is left speechless for a moment as she watches Star Dream fly away. She then comes to her senses and points at the Pegasus, “AFTER HER!!!! DON’T LET HER ESCAPE!!!”

Many of the changelings in the crowd change back into their normal forms and quickly fly at Star Dream, creating the sound of an insect swarm as they do.

Chrysalis growls as she watches Star Dream. Hazel Bloom then gently taps on Chrysalis’ shoulder, “Um…excuse me.”

Chrysalis quickly turns to Hazel Bloom, “Huh?!”

“Do you mind if I buck you in the face?” Hazel Bloom asks politely.

“What?” Chrysalis says in confusion. Before she has time to react, Hazel Bloom quickly turns her body and as she said, bucks Chrysalis in the face as hard as she can, sending the disguised changeling falling to the ground. As she regains her composure, she grasps her nose, which is now bleeding, “AGH! YOU LITTLE FOAL!”

“Actually, I’m a full grown mare.” Hazel says, smiling innocently.

A green magic swirls around Chrysalis, transforming her into her normal form. She quickly tackles Hazel, “I don’t care what you are! You’re gonna pay for that!”

Twilight takes this opportunity to quickly gallop up to Aurora. She looks in worry as she sees Aurora’s face, blank from being in a trance. Twilight gasps as she throws her front legs over Aurora’s neck, “Aurora! Wake up! Wake up!”

Aurora blinks rapidly as she snaps out of it, “H-Huh…what the-? Where am I? What’s going on?”

Twilight smiles passionately as she hugs Aurora tightly, “You’re okay!”

“Wh-What? What’s happening?” Aurora asks, confused.

Chrysalis takes her attention off Hazel as she overhears what’s happening. She gives a devious smile as she approaches the two ponies, “Well Well Well, looks like somepony escaped. However, it matters little now. We’ve grown far too strong to be stopped. Now, we can take over ALL of Equestria! Mwahahahahaha!”

Twilight and Aurora look in fear, “Wh-What’s going on? Did I miss something?” Aurora asks, still confused.

Twilight pushes Aurora’s head to face her, “Don’t worry about it, I’m just glad you’re safe.”

“Not for long. Separating her from the trance won’t immediately get rid of the power I’ve gained from consuming her love.” Chrysalis says.

“What? But Star Dream said that-” Twilight says.

“Clearly, they were misinformed.” Chrysalis says as she turns to her changelings, “Take these ponies to the cave. They still have so much love within them.”

Aurora and Twilight bunch against each other in fear as the Changelings close in on them.






The Changelings capture every single pony in Ponyville and take them to the cave they dug, wrapping them in little sacks like a spider wrapping its meal in webbing. Aurora and Twilight stand next to each other, their hooves plastered to the ground with a salivated chemical from the changelings. Chrysalis stands in front of the two ponies, “I must say, I am impressed. I’ve never encountered a single pair of ponies who’s love is quite as remarkable as yours. And yet…you two have not confessed to each other. How pathetic.” Chrysalis turns to two of her changeling children, “Wrap them up.”

The two changelings nod as they walk to the ponies and begin spraying a substance from their mouths, beginning to wrap the two ponies.

Aurora turns to Twilight and gives a small smile, “I guess it’s out in the blue now, huh?”

Twilight turns to Aurora, listening intently on what she’s saying.

“Y’know, I was hoping to confess to you today. Before…well…everything happened.” Aurora looks down, nervously, “I guess it doesn’t matter anymore now. But I’d like to know…if I asked you to be my Special Somepony. What would be your answer?”

Twilight goes wide-eyed. A spark seems to shine in her eyes as she smiles passionately at Aurora, “I would have said yes.”

Aurora’s eyes widen in surprise as she looks back at Twilight, “You…would have said yes?”

“Of course.” Twilight says as she looks down, “Over the course of the time I’ve known you. I’ve had this strange feeling for you. I never understood what it was…but I do now.” Twilight looks back up at Aurora with a smile and tears in her eyes, “I love you, Aurora Shimmer! I love you!”

Aurora smiles, tears forming in her own eyes, “I love you too, Twilight.”

The two ponies lean their heads together and touch horns. A spark zaps between the horns as they touch, just before the changelings finally seal the two ponies in the sacks.




Chrysalis chuckles as she looks upon the thousands of sealed ponies. “Nothing can stop us now.” A bright pink light then shines throughout the entire cave. Chrysalis turns to the source of the light in confusion, “What is this?”


The sacks surrounding Twilight and Aurora burst as the two ponies begin to levitate. The two ponies go wide-eyed as they look at their horns. Their horns glow with a pink magical aura. The two look at each other for a moment before they close their eyes and let it happen.

“What is…going on?!” Chrysalis says, her eyes widened.

A magic forcefield shoots in all directions, striking the changelings and sacks. The thousands of sacks containing the ponies begin to burst, one by one.

Chrysalis looks back and forth as the sacks begin popping, freeing the ponies, “What? What’s…happening?” Chrysalis goes wide-eyed as she feels her body, “My power…it’s gone! How? HOW ARE YOU TWO DOING THIS?!?!”

The two ponies open their eyes. Aurora looks at Twilight with an unsure expression. Twilight puts on a reassuring face and nods at Aurora. Aurora smiles with a determined expression and turns to Queen Chrysalis, “Isn’t it obvious? The love we share is powerful enough to overcome that which you used to contain us.”

“But…but that’s impossible.” Chrysalis says, backing up in fear, “Love is just some pointless chemical reaction in a pony’s brain. It’s not something that’s magic or anything.”

“That’s where you’re wrong, Chrysalis. Love is Magic!” Twilight says.

“And with it, you can overcome anything!” Aurora says as the magic within the two ponies charges up even more.

“No…No! NO!!!” Chrysalis yells.

An explosion of magic bursts from Twilight and Aurora, destroying the ground above them and launching the changelings in many directions.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Chrysalis yells as she is sent into the undiscovered west, not to be seen.



The two ponies gently descend to the ground as the magical aura fades. Aurora and Twilight look at each other and smile passionately. They turn to see all the citizens of Ponyville getting up, as they’re out of the sacks. “We did it! We…We saved Ponyville!” Twilight says.

“We did. I never knew that Love could be so…magical.” Aurora says.

“Hm, Deja vu.” Twilight says.

“What?” Aurora says, turning to Twilight in confusion.

“Nothing, just…I once said the same thing about Friendship.” Twilight says.

Aurora goes back to smiling. The two ponies look at each other and begin to blush. They lean their faces closer together as their lips are about to touch. Until….


A bright white light shines. The ponies of Ponyville, including the two smitten mares, turn to see Princess Celestia descending from the light. Twilight and Aurora quickly run to the Alicorn, “Princess Celestia!” They say in sync.

Princess Celestia puts on a guilty expression, “I apologize, My Little Ponies. I was not aware of the state that your town was in until a moment ago.” Celestia looks around and smiles, “But it seems that everything turned out okay. Mind filling me in?”

“These creatures! They were called changelings and they-” Twilight starts to say.

“CHANGELINGS?!?!” Celestia says in worry.

“We were able to defeat them with…” Aurora says as she turns to Twilight, “...our love!”

Celestia goes wide-eyed as she looks back and forth at her two students, “You two? In love?”

The two mares blush.

“Well how about that. My two prized students falling in love together.” Celestia says before she gives a small chuckle, “That’s quite the coincidence.”

Twilight and Aurora go wide-eyed. Twilight gives a suspicious look, “Yeah, quite the coincidence indeed.”

“Princess Celestia, did you…plan this?” Aurora asks.

Celestia shakes her head, “No, I can assure you that I took no part in setting you two up. That was all on you.”

“Well, that’s good.” Aurora says as she turns to Twilight with a smile. Twilight smiles back at her.

“So you said you defeated the changelings with…your love?” Celestia asks.

The two mares nod.

Celestia smiles, “Well, Aurora Shimmer. It would seem that you have indeed learned about the Magic of Love. Just as I thought you would in your time here.” Celestia turns to the citizens of Ponyville to see them celebrating, “If everything is solved here, I guess I should be on my way. Would you like to give me your report on what you’ve learned about love today, Aurora?”

Aurora nods, “Of course, Princess. Today I learned that love is much more than a feeling you have for somepony. Or a chemical reaction in the brain. Love is something magical. It’s a beautiful connection between two (or more) ponies that can overcome anything.” Aurora turns to Twilight with a smile, “It’s not always easy to tell whether or not you’re in love with somepony. But that feeling will surely reveal itself. There is no greater magic than that…of Love.”

“Well said, my little pony.” Celestia says as she begins to ascend into a bright light, disappearing.

Aurora turns to Twilight nervously, “So…now what?”

“Now, we enjoy what’s left of Hearts and Hooves Day.” Twilight says.

Aurora smiles, “Sounds good.”



The two ponies begin to proceed out of the hole in the ground. Blossom Night, Amber Gem, Star Dream, Ruby Frost, and Hazel Bloom all watch as they leave. “Ooooooooooh! I was always rooting for those two! Ever since the beginning!” Amber says.

“I think we all were.” Star Dream chuckles.

“I’m just surprised they didn’t get together sooner.” Blossom Night says.

“You and I both.” Hazel Bloom says.

“I wonder how it’s gonna develop from here.” Ruby Frost says.

Blossom turns to Ruby, “Can it really go anywhere from here? I mean they’re together. Isn’t that the end of the story?”

“Of course not, Blossom. Love can always grow. It’s much more complex than that.” Amber says.

“I guess what she said goes for all of us. I mean…we’ve only just started our relationships after all.” Star Dream says.

“Ahem.” Ruby Frost signals to Star.

Star Dream chuckles, “Eheheh, ALMOST all of us. I’m interested in how all our relationships will grow.”

“Oh, you and me both, sister.” Amber says.

Blossom walks forward, “Well, better get going if I’m gonna make the most out of the rest of Hearts and Hooves Day.”

Star Dream also walks away from the group, “Me too. See ya, everypony.”

“And I as well.” Amber says as she walks with the others.



Hazel and Ruby are left to watch as their friends with Special Someponies walk off. “Aw, we’ll have to spend Hearts and Hooves Day alone.” Hazel says, looking down.

Ruby Frost chuckles, “Come on, sugarcube. It ain’t all that bad. You and I just haven’t found the right pony yet.”

“Yes you have. That violin player.” Hazel says, turning to Ruby Frost.

“It’s a Cello, actually. And here and I ain’t together. We’re just uh…romantically involved. There’s a difference.” Ruby Frost says.

Hazel chuckles and rolls her eyes, “Whatever.”

“How’s about you come with me to Sweet Apple Acres?” Ruby Frost asks as she walks forward with Hazel, “Granny Smith’ll make us some cider.”

“Ooooh! That’d be nice.” Hazel says as the two walk out of the hole.







Celestia returns to her room in Canterlot, where she was doing paperwork, “Hmmmm, Hearts and Hooves Day. I’d completely forgotten.” She pauses for a moment and walks to her window. Outside, sits the statue of the petrified King Terrenus. Celestia’s smile fades as she makes her way outside and to the statue. She walks up to it and looks up at the face of the petrified king. Celestia gives a heavy sigh and leans forward, kissing the statue on the cheek. She backs away after doing this and gives a small smile, “Happy Hearts and Hooves Day, my love.” She watches the statue for a moment before turning around and walking away. Suddenly, and quietly, a small crack forms on the cheek of the statue.

Comments ( 6 )
Comment posted by Tania tokustar deleted Jul 30th, 2022
Comment posted by Tania tokustar deleted Jul 30th, 2022

11315765
One of them is rated Mature, so it may be hidden

Comment posted by Tania tokustar deleted Jul 30th, 2022

Starting and I hope from what I've read so far this isn't like a copy of the main story.

Login or register to comment