• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,992 Views, 1,329 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Magic's New Life - Blackdrag-rose



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up sending herself into an entirely new world, where she is raised by the galactic emperor, Frieza, and his family.

  • ...
16
 1,329
 1,992

PreviousChapters Next
Future: Taking Care of Business

The morning following their return from the future parallel world, where Twilight had ensured that they spent the entire day inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, was when she, Goku, Vegeta, and Future Trunks returned to Bulma's place and got ready for another visit to the world that Eventide was in control of.

"So, you're ready to take on whatever is waiting in Future Trunks' parallel world?" Bulma asked, because while she knew that the group wouldn't have returned until Twilight thought they were ready for the task at hand, in fact she expected them to be drilled repeatedly until Frieza's daughter was satisfied with their results, she wanted to know what Twilight was thinking at the moment.

"Indeed. We're ready to face Eventide, Black, and Future Zamasu." Twilight replied, as those were the enemies that she and the others knew about, though her focus was on the possibility of Darkstar making a move against them, so they had to be mindful of what was happening to the world around them while they dealt with their opponents, "As for the mysterious Darkstar, well, I'll deal with her in time... or at least once I can figure out where in the parallel worlds she is and if she means us any harm."

Bulma knew what Twilight was thinking, that sending a brainwashed Chronoa to save Eventide meant that Darkstar was one of their enemies, but at the same time she was also stating a fact, they had no way to know for sure, so until she figured out her other alternate's alignment, for good or evil, they were simply guessing.

"We're ready to open the portal to Future Trunks' parallel world whenever you are, Lady Twilight." Demigra said, as he and the other Demons, including both Chronoa and Aeos, had weaved together a portal that was identical to the first one they had used during their previous visit, where he knew that Twilight already had a new spell signature for them in case she and her companions had to retreat again, an unlikely scenario given their intense training.

Twilight said nothing as she moved out where she and Bulma had been standing and walked over to where Goku, Vegeta, and Future Trunks were standing, giving Demigra a brief nod as she did so, allowing those who had the power to control or manipulate time to open the portal once more, only closing it once the group was on the other side.

"Given how quickly they showed up the last time we were here, I'd guess Eventide and her allies will show up in a couple of moments, so prepare yourselves." Twilight stated, though she already knew that taking down Eventide and Black should be their first priority, even though she had no idea if Future Zamasu was on their level or not, so if they could take one or both down she was sure that their plan would be thwarted, "I want all of you to remember that we're fighting for an entire parallel world right now, so focus on taking down our enemies and saving this world... though knowing Saiyans, well, one of you will get lost in the flow of battle."

"And we will be grateful for it." a voice said, where the sky briefly tore open and, as Twilight expected, Eventide, Black, and Future Zamasu appeared above them, floating down to a level that they deemed to be appropriate when talking to those they deemed to be trash or inferior beings, like mortals for example, and she determined that the speaker was Eventide, who was still grinning, "Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things, because there's only so much you mortals can do before you fall before our might, the true and righteous gods of this grand multiverse."

"Indeed, especially after how quickly you fell the last time you were here." Black remarked, showing that he assumed that all of them were weak, save for Twilight since she had nearly killed Eventide the last time they had been here, before he and Eventide transformed into their Rose Forms, something that informed them that the pair, at least, desired another round before continuing on with whatever plans they had in mind, "With that in mind, it's time for all of you to die!"

Twilight really couldn't help herself as she chuckled, something that caused their enemies to pause for a moment as they looked at her, while at the same time her own allies started to spread out, because it was hilarious to see just how much arrogance someone like Black had, which was, interestingly enough, echoed by his allies.

"You really have no idea what any of us are capable of. Allow my allies to shed some light on the situation." Twilight said, a fact that was followed by Future Trunks transforming into his Super Saiyan 3 form, surprising all three of their enemies in the process, though Goku and Vegeta going Super Saiyan Blue 2 really caught them off guard, especially Black since he had no idea that the form even existed, "Go ahead, take them down."

Sure enough Goku and Vegeta zeroed in on where Black was standing, the former quickly knocking their foe into the air with a punch as the latter struck him right in the chest and sent him flying deeper into the city, while Future Trunks took her motions to heart as he pushed Eventide into another area, leaving Future Zamasu and Twilight alone.

"You must realize that this is foolish. Even with their new forms, and the power they possess, there's no way for your allies to defeat either Black or Eventide." Future Zamasu stated, because while he knew that the three Saiyans were far stronger than they had been yesterday, since a day had passed since their last visit to this parallel world, he knew that both of his allies would be able to take them down in no time at all, despite what they had seen so far, "Even with the power you have access to, Twilight Sparkle, there's no way for you to defeat me in..."

"And yet I already have... or at least the version of you in my world, to be exact." Twilight replied, something that caused Future Zamasu to pause for a moment as he stared at her, as if he couldn't believe what she had just said or was trying to come up with some sort of statement to counter it, where she shifted her stance for a moment as she stared at him for a few moments, "However, since I know you're going to be a stubborn person, we might as well fight as well... it seems to be the only way to convince people like you that the path you're walking is totally wrong, or drive you to desperate measures to fulfill your desires."

"My my, what an arrogant mortal you are, thinking that you have the power, and the privilege, to touch a god, let alone judge them based on their actions." Future Zamasu said, where he shifted his stance for a moment as well as he focused on her, showing that he was going to fight her anyway and that he assumed that this battle would be over in a few seconds, despite her telling him that she had beaten a version of him in battle, "It's time for you to die, mortal scum."

Twilight sighed as she heard that, because it seemed to be the only thing that Future Zamasu, Black, and Eventide cared to talk about, the death of every mortal they came across, and it revealed something to her as she considered her past ideas on who Eventide was. As she and her foe clashed in the air that was in front of them, with her defending for the time being, she realized why her alternate self's movements matched Zamasu's to a tee, it wasn't because they were master and student, as one might have assumed, rather they were one and the same. What she meant by that was that another version of Zamasu no doubt visited Zuno, gained all sorts of information on the Super Dragon Balls, since they were the only ones he knew about thanks to Champa's tournament, and then used them to switch bodies with her, as his soul was inside her body and her soul was no doubt in his, which he had likely eradicated to get rid of her. If that was the case the being that went on to become Eventide likely killed her previous mentor, stole the Time Ring, then went back to kill another Gowasu to recruit her past self, Future Zamasu to be exact, before setting out to master her new body so she could get rid of the gods and every mortal they came across.

She had to assume that the same was true for Black, that since there was a parallel world where she didn't exist that meant Zamasu would target Goku, creating a darker version of the Saiyan like how Eventide was created, though she wasn't sure why Darkstar would bring him to this parallel world, other than to keep them distracted.

While Twilight thought about that, however, she dodged the incoming punches and kicks like they were nothing, as she had gotten a good chance to study how every version of Zamasu fought and each was identical to the other, meaning it wasn't hard for her to figure out how he fought and countered his moves with ease. Sure enough that surprised Future Zamasu, since he was under the delusion that, as a god, he was untouchable and that no one should be able to do touch him or his allies, though she continued to break that foolish delusion as she dodged his attacks and punched him right in the face. As she expected her foe didn't appreciate being struck like that and continued to come at her, this time utilizing his Ki blade in an attempt to do some harm to her, causing Twilight to sigh as she simply did the same thing and showed him that his specialty meant nothing to her, that she could use it as well and had the same amount of skill that he had, but it was simply a means to an end. Right now she was testing him, trying to see what sort of powers and abilities he might have that the version of him in her main timeline had, but so far all she could determine was that he had nothing special going for him, meaning he was essentially worthless in the grand scheme of things.

With that in mind she swung her arm and knocked open Future Zamasu's defenses, surprising him in the process, where Twilight formed a Spiraling Energy Sphere before slamming it right into his chest, sending him spinning right into one of the buildings that were around them, breaking it apart with ease, only for him to emerge with little done to his body.

Twilight raised an eyebrow as she noticed that, as it seemed like her foe might have an immortal body, which would be a slight annoyance if that was the case, to which she simply sighed as she went on the offensive, because if her thoughts on the matter were right she had to confirm them before wasting a sealing sword. After everything she had created a couple more of the weapons that the gods used to seal troublesome individuals away, though she had other plans for Moro, ones that were now unnecessary since her Zamasu had dealt with the Planet-Eater for her, and right now one might be how to get rid of Future Zamasu. To continue with her test Twilight raised her left hand and manipulated gravity, pushing her foe right into the ground before he even had a chance to figure out what she was doing, though as he struggled to get up she had another attack ready for him, as a Sol Invictus was floating overhead, which she sent down at him and burned away everything that was in the area that Future Zamasu happened to be resting in. She floated in the air for a moment as the flames did their work, though as she expected her foe emerged from the attack as if nothing had happened, in fact any damage done to his attire was mended as well, causing her to shift to another attack as she raised her right hand and bits of lightning danced around it.

Future Zamasu barely had time to register the attack's creation, which sounded like strange chirping birds, before Twilight dropped out of the air, landed on the ground, and rushed at him with enough speed to bypass his reaction time, allowing her to pierce his heart with her lightning attack, where after a few seconds she pulled her hand out and backed up as her foe's body swayed for a moment.

"You are a persistent one, I'll give you that." Future Zamasu remarked, where Twilight observed as the hole she had made was healed in a just a few seconds, almost like she was dealing with someone that had Buu's powers again, where her foe chuckled for a moment as he stared at her with look that was half amused and half annoyed, "However, you cannot beat me, for I am..."

"Immortal." Twilight finished, though this was a good time for her to observe the true effects of such a wish in person, as she had made the same wish once upon a time, because it allowed her to see what sort of limitations one might have with such a wish without actually revealing her hand at the same time, before sighing as Future Zamasu gave her a surprised look for some reason, "Gods almighty, you have to be one of the stupidest villains I have ever faced... the version of you in my timeline is far more reasonable and understanding than you are. I just destroyed your heart and you got back up, that, alone, told me that you are immortal, which means you didn't have to say it like you were trying to rub it in my face for some odd reason."

"Ah, but I do. I need you to despair, knowing that there is nothing you can do to stop our plans." Future Zamasu stated, as if he felt that his words actually mattered to Twilight, when in fact they didn't and was why she was kind of tuning him out as she silently prepared an attack that would bring an end to him before he even had a chance to see it coming, where he let a grin appear on his face as he stared at her, "Not even your allies can beat us."

Twilight let out a light chuckle as Goku and Vegeta, as if hearing Future Zamasu speak, shifted into their Super Saiyan Blue 3 forms and continued to push Black around, who looked as if he was going to break at any moment now, while Eventide was pushed around by Future Trunks, doing her best to stay alive based on the cuts and markings on her body, indicating that she was definitely losing.

"Yeah, about that, we trained all day yesterday and now they're far stronger than you realize." Twilight stated, where she reached into the special storage area and withdrew one of the sealing swords she had prepared sometime ago, which her foe was ignoring as he noticed that his allies were being beaten into submission, meaning this battle was as good as hers at this point in time, "To be honest, thanks to all the training I put them through, it looks like Super Saiyan Blue 3 isn't even required to beat Black, while Eventide seems far weaker than I assumed she'd be, given the beating I gave her... you guys are going to fall here, that much is for certain."

In that instant Twilight shifted her stance and rushed at her chosen foe, who was just realizing that she was moving, where she thrust the blade towards Future Zamasu's chest with the intent of piercing it and sealing him inside it, only to see that Black, in his infinite wisdom, burst away from his foes and intercepted the attack, though before he even had a chance to understand what was going on he was pulled inside the blade.

"No way... is that..." Future Zamasu started to say, though at the same time Goku and Vegeta zeroed in on him and struck him into the ground, to prevent him from making a move on the blade that Twilight had used, because they knew that if it was here she must have made a move against her foe and didn't want Future Zamasu to interrupt whatever plan she had put in motion.

"Yes, a Sword of Sealing." Twilight answered, where she picked up the blade and swung it a few times before stopping it right in front of her face, something that was followed by her engraving a rune on it that turned the entire weapon into pure stone, similar to what her uncle did with his spit, allowing her to crush it instantly, ending Black's existence since this method killed those inside the blade, before drawing another one, "As you can see, I have several prepared in case I find a foe worth sealing away, such as an immortal whose trying to bring about the end of all mortals, in every parallel world that exists... so hold him still, boys, and I'll bring an end to their madness, then you can help Future Trunks out."

As she took a step forward, however, a few new figures dropped down into the space they were in and knocked the three of them aside, even breaking the blade so it couldn't be used again, before hauling Future Zamasu away as Future Trunks was knocked down as well, allowing Twilight to see that their new troublemakers were the three Saiyans she was with, or their corrupted versions given her mark on their foreheads.

"Really?! Why are more of Darkstar's cronies here?" Twilight demanded, because she was already starting to get annoyed with the alternate version of herself that was now getting in her way of bringing justice to this parallel world, especially after having dealt with the corrupted version of Chronoa, and she found that the trio were joined by what looked to be a corrupted Dende, who was mending the wounds their foes had been dealt.

"What's going on here?" a new voice asked, where Twilight turned around and found an older Kaioshin, who happened to have light yellow wrinkly skin and short white hair that looked like it was a failed mohawk, standing behind them, with one of the Time Rings on his right hand, meaning he had to be Gowasu, coming to check on the future due to the fact that his apprentice had told him of his dark plans, or maybe he was investigating Darkstar's tampering.

Twilight opened her mouth to tell him off, for arriving at such a critical moment, which was the moment that both Future Zamasu and Eventide stood apart before arranging their earrings in the correct positions, though Twilight, having heard of this before this point in time, readied her magic and loosed a burst volley into the air. Sure enough the corrupted Saiyans got in the way of the attack, which was why she was using it as a distraction as she, personally, rushed at the pair before the process of them fusing into a single entity, only to get punched in the side of the face by another of Darkstar's pawns, a corrupted Aeos this time around. That proved to be all the distraction that was needed as the pair were drawn towards each other and spun around in the air as a bright light consumed them, where she watched as their forms merged into a single entity, surrounded by golden light, though as that happened Darkstar's pawns floated into the air and disappeared before she ended them, taking a lesson from the fall of their Chronoa. Twilight growled as she stared up at the sky as the fusion took place, as she honestly couldn't believe that this was happening right now, that the dark alternate version of herself would even allow such a thing to happen, while everyone else readied themselves for what was about to happen once the process was over.

The surprising thing that Twilight could tell was that the fusion was producing a warrior that would be on par with what Goku and Vegeta had in their Super Saiyan Blue 4 forms, no doubt thanks to Corrupted Dende rapidly healing their bodies to ensure that they had the best results possible.

"My form is justice, and my form is the world!" the fusion warrior stated, all while the process of forming their new body completed, allowing Twilight and the others to see that it was definitely a feminine body, going with the voice, which told her that her body, despite not having her soul, was still dominant, where the creation had her unique appearance, a red and black Kaioshin attire, and her hair that was sharper than normal and had Zamasu's white color, "Worship me. Give praise unto me. Me, the beautiful and sublime... Me, the invincible, the almighty and divine... All hail Eventide!"

Twilight had no idea why the fusion had abandoned the name Zamasu and went with Eventide's name, but at this point in time she really didn't care, because she was going to destroy Eventide, save this parallel world, and then do everything in her power to find and destroy Darkstar for getting on her nerves.

PreviousChapters Next