• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,993 Views, 1,329 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Magic's New Life - Blackdrag-rose



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up sending herself into an entirely new world, where she is raised by the galactic emperor, Frieza, and his family.

  • ...
16
 1,329
 1,993

PreviousChapters Next
Interlude: Aiding the Unexpected

Twilight found that two weeks went by without too much happening, save for the constant visits from Universe 2 as Heles and Kakunsa brought groups of Beast Warriors to Earth so they could finally fulfill their lifelong dreams, to the point that she finished setting up the rest of the Beastian themed buildings. Heles found that there were beauty shops for Beastians, as in there were people trained to tend to the various types of bodies that came from Twilight's wonder drug, be it hooves, claws, paws, fur, scales, and everything else that they might have, and it fascinated her to no end. She also had options to modify one's form, as she heard Kakunsa mentioning that some might want to make some modifications, not to mention shops for clothing that fit the animalistic bodies to perfection, showing just how much time and effort she put into this subject. It was a shocker, seeing everything Twilight had done for one species on a single planet, and yet it was seen again and again when one looked at the rest of the planets that were part of her universe, causing Heles to smile every time she came with some of the Beast Warriors.

Of course not all of it was free, but Twilight had a system in place to make sure the guests paid for everything, usually in the form of working alongside the various organizations of Universe 7, trading one currency for another, and then get whatever they wanted to fulfill their lifelong dreams.

While that happened, and Heles even insisted on trying out a few temporary Beastian forms of her own so she could also share in the experience that her people were experiencing, Twilight found that Caulifla was able to reach Super Saiyan 3 in no time at all, training with Goku no less, while Kale and Vegeta, oddly enough, meditated before joining them. Twilight had a feeling that all of the powerful foes they had encountered so far had caused the Saiyan Prince to create his own type of personal training, to have his own eureka moment, and so far it seemed to be enough to help Kale figure out how to wield her own great power. With that in mind she turned her attention back to Caulifla, who seemed to be showing signs that she was reacting to Goku's God Ki, bits and pieces here and there based on what Twilight could see, meaning that the moment the Saiyan was able to turn Super Saiyan 4, and she was sure Caulifla could do it, she'd likely gain access to the next stage not a day or two later. Twilight estimated that, by the end of the year, Caulifla would at least reach Super Saiyan Blue, if not Blue 2 if she was lucky, while Kale's reach all depended on how well she controlled her own power, which was what she was doing right now, and she was eager to see what happened in the near future.

What she wasn't expecting, however, was the sudden arrival of Whis and Beerus one day, right before Twilight met the Gods of Destruction for the other universes, as in 13 through 18, who had been restored thanks to her wish on the Super Dragon Balls after winning the Tournament of Power. The first one she had the pleasure of meeting was Yong-Gi, who was a panda like Beerus and Liquiir, as in he was an anthropomorphic panda, and he seemed to be rather friendly, because he actually walked up to where Beerus was standing and slapped him on the back, like he was an old friend. After that they found that the next Destroyer happened to be a young adult female human with short blond hair, though the attire she wore under her collar was an open blue vest, a light purple shirt, and a red sash, who identified herself as Tetra, who had to have been a pirate before becoming a god. Another was a pale skinned male figure who stood taller than the first god, whose muscles seemed to be like Kale's in her Legendary Super Saiyan form and simply went by Nur, while Twilight found that the fourth looked like an elf at first, but she had clawed hands with bird wings merged with her arms, like a harpy as she noticed that her feet were clawed like a bird's and her feathers were blue, who was called Haru.

These were the Destroyers of Universes 14, 15, 16, and 17, as revealed by Whis, before the God of Destruction that kept watch over Universe 18 joined them, who turned out to be a white skinned humanoid warrior who wore a black suit with a red undershirt, all under his Destroyer attire, who identified himself as Heskel, where Twilight noticed that he had crimson colored eyes and small fangs in his mouth.

"It would seem that most of us had the same idea... and Azzy is late." Heskel remarked, though as the five Angels walked over to where Whis was standing, so they could talk for a time while they waited for the last Destroyer to arrive, Twilight felt all of their power and knew that each God of Destruction was as powerful as Beerus with the vampire being on a level above them.

"Who is this 'Azzy' that you speak of?" Goku asked, as the arrival of so many newcomers had put a stop to his training, for the time being anyway, and both he and Caulifla were happy to see such powerful warriors appear before them, since it just increased their desire to get stronger, while Vegeta and Kale stood nearby, silently watching.

"The God of Destruction for Universe 13: Asriel Dreamer... the 'Absolute God of Hyperdeath', as we used to call him, back when all eighteen universes existed." Beerus stated, where he had to chuckle for a moment as he thought about what had happened in the past, before Zeno's tantrum cost the multiverse so many universes, before the other gods chuckled as they noticed the surprised and confused expressions on the faces of everyone, except for Twilight, "He was... and probably still is, now that I think about it... the strongest God of Destruction, before Universes 13 through 18 were erased, so with the six universes having been restored he's likely taken his throne back. The lineup of the five greatest warriors in the multiverse has likely been altered again, with the return of the other universes... if you ask for a fight, Goku, know that he'll likely give you one and that it'll be over in a matter of seconds."

As Goku thought about that, and what it meant, Twilight turned her attention to the sky as she and the Angels sensed the arrival of the last group, something that was confirmed as Beerus and the other Destroyers glanced up at the air as well, a fact that caused Goku and the others to follow their gazes. In the following instant another surge of energy emerged from space as the last God of Destruction arrived, landing a fair distance in front of Twilight, though as the smoke cleared she and the others found that the newcomer was slightly taller than her. The figure was an anthropomorphic goat, though instead of hooves he had pawed feet, he had curved horns near his ears, and he wore a dark purple robe that his Destroyer collar just rested on top of, only his collar had a red heart in the center of it, a weird icon in Twilight's mind. In addition to that he was floating in the air as he and his Angel appeared before them, where she could tell that he was definitely far stronger than a number of gods she had encountered over the years, which only made her more interested in him, and before anyone could say anything he glanced around before touching the ground.

Despite being a God of Destruction, and no doubt having ended the lives of many after taking his position, Twilight could tell that he seemed to appreciate the effort that people put into improving the planets and lives of the mortals of a universe, so seeing her planet like this, and potentially the other planets of the universe, must have made him very happy.

"You must be the one who fixed up this universe... Beerus is a good Destroyer, but he can be a little much at times, and he would never let all of this happen." Asriel commented, as he glanced around at the city that was around them, seeing the various races living in harmony like it was no big deal, something that not even Beerus or his various Kaioshin could do on their own, with a smile on his face, confirming that he appreciated what he was seeing, "I just had to stop several times on the way here, to take in the changes that have washed over this universe... I'd love to show you around Universe 13, or even just take a tour of the new Universe 7."

"I would be honored. I'm Twilight Sparkle, Dark Queen of the Demon Realm." Twilight said, because none of the gods had asked for her name so far and she figured that it was due to the fact that one of them was missing, or two counting the Angels, and she was happy to see that, unlike when her title was revealed to Jiren, none of them thought negatively about her being a Demon, before she raised her hand and several present containers appeared before her, "I know that all of you no doubt spent a great deal of time learning things from your respective Angels, about what happened after each of your universes were erased from existence, but I have prepared a special viewer that will allow you to catch up on all sorts of events that you might have missed... and, as a bonus, the entirety of the Tournament of Power. Speaking of which, I do have one for the Present and Future Zeno, since I figure that they'll watch to rewatch all of the fun fights they saw... might keep them preoccupied for a time."

"Sounds like something exciting happened... a new form, perhaps?" Haru inquired, where her Angel and the others took the packs that had been prepared for them, carefully securing them so that way they could check them out when they got back to their home universes.

Twilight thought about that for a moment before deciding to humor the gods, where she created an image of herself in her new form to her right, allowing the revived Gods of Destruction to see this with their own eyes, as Twilight knew that all of the Angels had come to witness the fight with their own eyes.

"Such an interesting form... now I really want to fight you." Asriel said, though he wasn't the only one who seemed to have that thought right now, as the other Gods of Destruction seemed to be very interested in Twilight and the form that she was showing them, especially since they might know about Ultra Instinct and were connecting it to the image.

As Twilight thought about what to say to that comment, especially since it came from the one that all the Destroyers said was the strongest of them all, another Angel arrived to join them, which turned out to be Belmod's, though instead of her bringing her student with her she brought Jiren, of all people, to Universe 7.

"Well now, this is an unexpected surprise." Twilight commented, since most Angels tended to be by their Destroyer's side almost all the time, only leaving when someone, like the Grand Priest, called them away for a meeting or talk, or at least she assumed so since the other six Angels had been recalled before their universes had been erased, "What can we do for you on this fine day?"

"I... I have come seeking your assistance, Twilight Sparkle." Jiren stated, where it was clear that he wasn't used to doing this sort of thing, asking someone else for aid for some reason, something that caused Twilight to wish everyone else well for the time being as she walked with him and Belmod's Angel, "The way you spoke during the Tournament of Power told me that you had experience with the 'Other World' as you called it... I have asked Belmod if he would allow me to head there and visit my master, but he refused."

"Truly? His greatest warrior asks for something and he denies such a request? Idiot." Twilight remarked, to which she took a moment to pinch the bridge between her eyes for a moment, even though it did make her wonder why Belmod would do such a thing, all while the Angel informed her that she was indifferent to the decision, hence why she was here, helping Jiren out, "Very well, let's not waste time. Marcarita, can you take us to where the event happened?"

Marcarita nodded her head as they disappeared without wasting time, where Twilight explained her plan to Jiren, since he was wondering why she would drag him back to the scene of his master's murder, as she wanted to circumvent the Check In Station and go straight to where his mentor's soul had ended up. To do that she needed to utilize her power to sense Ki and her Instant Transmission, the latter needing her to know the Ki of the one that she was using as a lock-on point, so to use it she needed to know the Ki signature of his fallen mentor. Jiren pointed out the obvious fact, Gicchin, was dead and had been for a long time, where Twilight confirmed that fact and told him of her other power, she could peer into the past, even travel back in time if she wanted to, so she wanted to head to the place Gicchin died in, get a read of his Ki, and then use her teleportation power to lock onto his soul's Ki. Both Jiren and Marcarita wondered if that was possible to do, where she informed them that it was, as Goku was able to track down the Ki of King Kai, one of the four Directional Kais, and use it to warp himself to the planet one of his mentors happened to live on.

Jiren remained quiet as he soaked in that information, allowing them to stand in silence as Marcarita brought them into Universe 11, giving Twilight a chance to look at another universe as they moved through space, before she brought them down to a planet that had to be their destination. The look on Jiren's face as they descended told Twilight everything she needed to know about the situation, just being here brought back old memories he'd rather forget about, and it got worse as they landed in what seemed to be an ordinary clearing with some small craters. Twilight knew what it looked like, it was an old battleground, the very place where most of Jiren's old comrades and mentor met their end, and when Marcarita landed she found that Jiren looked away, confirming that it was their destination, allowing her to get to work. She weaved a bit of her power into the area in front of them as she opened a portal into the past, allowing her to observe the events that happened in this place, where the Angel helped her track down the moment that Jiren dreaded, so she weaved a bit of magic around him and placed him in a noiseless container while she worked.

Eventually Twilight had the information that she required and dismissed the time rift she had been using, where she took a moment to beckon Jiren over and place a hand on her back, which Marcarita did as well, before raising her fingers to her forehead as she tracked down the Ki in question, warping them to what appeared to be a field of flowers with someone meditating off in the distance.

"And there he is. Go, I will stay here... this is all yours." Twilight said, as she had no desire to be part of Jiren's meeting with his mentor, especially since she had a feeling he might come back and talk to her whenever he was ready to do so, so she just had to stand off on the sidelines and make sure no one from the main office of the Other World bothered him, since it would only annoy him.

As Jiren walked over to talk with Gicchin, while Marcarita joined him since the figure would know her, Twilight remained in the area that she had appeared in, allowing her to focus on feeling out everything else that was in this Other World, just to compare it to her own. Based on what she was feeling there was the main hub, where the Judge determined where each and every soul went, be it the Heavens of the North, South, East, and West Galaxies or the Hells of the same regions, and each of them ended with a planet that their Kai lived and ruled from. Of course there was the planet beyond all of this, as it was the Grand Kai's palace, a Kai who watched over the other four, but Twilight didn't have the honor of knowing the one in her universe, and after meeting the four Directional Kais of her universe she really didn't care enough to meet their Grand Kai. The interesting thing was that no one showed up to bother them, which was good since she didn't want anyone to bother Jiren in this critical moment, but she did find that there were Ki signatures observing them, likely warriors from the afterlife, curious as to why someone was here without going to the Check In Station.

Eventually Jiren finished talking with his mentor, after an hour of questions and remarks from Gicchin, but he returned to where Twilight was standing and she warped both them and Marcarita back to the planet, where the warrior informed her that he needed time, to which she nodded as he wandered off on his own. She knew better than to bother him, so she let the Angel take her back to Universe 7, so she could return to what she had been doing before Jiren's sudden arrival, but it did look like Marcarita was happy with her doing something to help the warrior out. Sure, it would annoy Belmod that they went behind his back, but Twilight really didn't care, Jiren had wanted such a thing and fought to get the chance to speak with his mentor again, even in the face of multiple universes potentially being erased forever, and this allowed him to talk to Gicchin and close a chapter of his life. She was doing what she did best, help people out in whatever manner she could, even those from another universe for that matter, allowing her to smile as they returned to her universe without delay, to which the Angel wished her well before heading back to Universe 11.

Sure enough she found that the other Gods of Destruction and their Angels had departed as well, allowing her to return to her own work once more as she found that she was even more eager to see what the next couple of weeks held for them and the rest of her vast universe.

PreviousChapters Next