• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,993 Views, 1,329 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Magic's New Life - Blackdrag-rose



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up sending herself into an entirely new world, where she is raised by the galactic emperor, Frieza, and his family.

  • ...
16
 1,329
 1,993

PreviousChapters Next
Super Hero: Springing the Trap

Gohan said nothing during the flight to the area that the Red Ribbon Army had set their base in, as there wasn't much for him to say this time around, before he noticed a flicker in the space in front of them that happened to be the dome Piccolo had mentioned, the shroud keeping the base hidden from everyone. He and Piccolo were the first group that would enter the domain of their enemies, with Twilight and the others remaining outside for the time being, though upon landing both warriors gathered themselves as Piccolo removed his disguise and made his way outside. The guards, of course, were totally surprised by this discovery and got out of the way as the pair moved forward, mostly to escort them to the upper area that Magenta was waiting in, though as they emerged from the passage it was easy to see that things had changed, as it was now raining and thundering, like they were trying to set the scene. Neither warrior cared about that as they walked forward, a fact that caused Magenta to pause as he realized that Piccolo was here as well, confirming the fact that Gamma 2 had failed to take him down during his test run, while also giving him the false impression that the Gammas would since since he let his foe win that fight.

While they walked forward so, too, did the Gammas, showing that they were following whatever orders Hedo had given them before Piccolo returned with Gohan, not to mention everyone else that were lurking outside the base, though for the time being they focused on the pair in front of them.

"So, you actually came... to be honest, we weren't sure you would." Gamma 1 said, as Gohan had filled him in on the way to this place, so he was up to speed on what was going on and let him know who their enemies really were, where it was clear that they had been unsure if Piccolo would return or if they would launch an all out assault on the base without giving the Commander time to get things ready, "Son Gohan, you will be my opponent."

"If that's what you want, then go ahead." Gohan replied, where he shifted his stance for a moment and found that the new android rushed at him without wasting time, causing him to tank the attack by doing absolutely nothing to stop the punch from touching him, surprising Gamma 1, his brother, and the watchers in the process, "Is that all? Then it's my turn."

In the following moment he turned his body and kicked the android right in the chest, sending him flying backwards as his feet dug into the ground that was below him, before Gamma 1 regained control of himself and rushed back into the battle with a new fire in his eyes. Piccolo understood that the android must have been designed with some desire for fighting, just like his brother had been designed, and facing Gohan's high wall had likely driven him to awaken that part of him so he could figure out how his foe moved so he could bring him down. It was the same strategy his brother had used during their previous battle, even though Piccolo had beaten the android until he decided to play at being defeated so he could figure out what was going on, but at the same time he knew he didn't have to worry about anything. Gohan was one of the smartest members of their group, a warrior that actually excelled in both combat and information gathering, all thanks to the training that Twilight put him through, and his calm and collected fighting style reflected that, blocking attacks with his palms or sides of his arms as he struck openings that only he could see.

As Piccolo watched, however, he came to realize something important, that being the fact that Gohan had figured out how to master his own fighting style and used it with lethal precision, blocking incoming attacks as he punched the Gamma in the chest or kicked him in the sides, allowing him to push his foe backwards.

"What's going on? Son Gohan isn't supposed to be this strong." Gamma 2 inquired, floating near Piccolo as he watched the fight that was taking place right now, while his tone revealed that he was doing his best to make sure Magenta thought he and his brother were trying to bring down the 'evil cabal members' that were in front of them.

"You really didn't do your homework, did you? Rather sloppy if you ask me." Gohan replied, showing that he could hear the other android as he and Gamma 1 fought, where at the same time he dodged an incoming attack, grabbed onto the arm that had come close to his head, and hurled his foe over his shoulder before kicking him in the chest, sending him towards Hedo and the others.

"What's that supposed to mean? You are Son Gohan, the son of Son Goku, are you not?" Magenta asked, where he and his second in command glared at the warrior that was currently facing one of the Gammas, while the other was slacking off, even if he'd call it keeping an eye on King Piccolo, who had definitely gotten stronger since the last time someone had used one of Gero's old power scanners to figure out how powerful he really was.

"I am, make no mistake about that... I am also the Admiral of the Zero Squad, the greatest fleet in Lady Twilight's forces, comprised of the greatest individuals of each field." Gohan stated, something that stunned the people in front of him, as it was a fact that not a lot of people outside the universal fleet or empire even knew, but the most important thing was that he was allied with Twilight, which meant Magenta knew the one person he wanted to avoid bringing here might already be on her way to this base, "Besides, I'm not the one you should be worried about."

As Magenta heard that statement he and everyone else heard another voice calling out 'Devour', where they watched as the dome that was protecting the base started to shudder before their eyes and broke apart like something was eating it up, like it was nothing more than candy, only for him to pale as he found Gulus Gamma munching on the pieces. That was just the beginning of the bad news for him as he found that the fragments were being drawn in by some odd force, which revealed that there were more people outside the base than he had even realized, as he could see that more of the dark army had surrounded their domain. He spotted Eschalot among their number, a fact that really made things bad for them, along with other members of the army that just drastically reduced his chances of success, to the point where he tapped a button on his attire that would awaken his slumbering beast, as a rampaging Cell Max was better than this. After that his blood went cold as he spotted the last person he wanted to see right now, as Twilight, herself, was floating in the air and was currently looking down on everything that was in front of her, meaning he was right to activate Cell Max remotely while everyone's eyes were on the barrier unraveling.

In addition to all of that he found the group of heroes that Hedo was so interested in, whose name he had decided not to bother himself with learning, were present as well, before gasping as Hedo and his Gammas walked over to where Gohan was standing before turning to face him and his surprised army.

"Dr. Hedo, what are you doing?" Magenta asked, though at the same time he had a feeling that he knew what was going on right now, since there was no other way for their enemies to have found them and moved all of their forces into place in the short span of time that the last ship had been gone.

"Did you honestly think I'd join you for money and power? I joined you to lay this trap, to ensure that everything was in one place so the Red Ribbon Army could be extinguished in an instant." Hedo replied, though as he said that the soldiers of Twilight's army descended down on the soldiers and started arresting them before they could do anything, hauling the lesser officers of Magenta's army into special containers that would ensure they were unable to break out until they were delivered to the police, "To tell you the truth, Gamma 1 and Gamma 2 were getting increasingly annoyed with having to play at being part of your forces, and were overjoyed when it came time to send one of them out on a 'test run'... all so we could bring attention to everything that was happening here and get the show on the road."

Magenta glanced at the scene that was unfolding before his eyes, as his soldiers were being captured and those that did try to resist were beaten by the Data warriors, the various machines and vehicles his people used were being taken apart by other soldiers, and everything he had planned for a long time had been trashed in no time at all, before he chuckled as he thought of something they had overlooked.

"You might have beaten me, but you won't beat Cell Max!" Magenta stated, where those that were in the know seemed to be caught off guard by his statement, though as the ground shuddered everyone was surrounded by magical orbs and were teleported over to where Twilight was floating, just in time to witness the end of everything.

The ground shuddered as a surge of energy tore through the ground, coming from the depths of the base, and Twilight found that the monstrous Cell Max, a massive giant like the notes Hedo had given her claimed he was, reached out as he was awoken in a berserk state, due to being largely incomplete, especially since he let out a powerful scream.

"Twilight, let us show you the results of our training." Trunks said, though this time both he and Goten decided to do away with their super hero costumes, showing her that they were going to take what was happening seriously as they stared at the red version of Cell that was below them, causing her to nod as they descended into the area that Cell Max was tearing up since there was no one around him.

Trunks and Goten landed for a moment, giving the figure a chance to realize that they were there in the first place, before calling forth their auras as both warriors tapped into their inner power, causing the air around them to vibrate for a time as those that could feel Ki realized that they were up to something big. Twilight raised an eyebrow for a moment as she realized what they were doing, as their energy was far similar to something their fathers had done a long time ago, and it quickly became clear to everyone else as a familiar blue aura appeared around them. She had no idea when the pair had done it, but they had figured out how to tap into Super Saiyan Blue, which sort of made sense since the God Form could be gained by training with someone like Beerus or Whis and focusing on other training allowed them to tap into this form, just like Goku and Vegeta had done. A few moments later the pair emerged from their auras with the blue hair and form that their fathers had mastered once upon a time, where Cell Max brought his club tail down on where they were standing and everyone found that they dodged it before he could even touch them.

In the following second Trunks delivered a powerful uppercut and knocked Cell Max into the air, though as he recovered he lashed out at Goten, who ducked and weaved through the attacks like they were nothing, which was true since his foe had only just woke up and he wasn't used to moving his body. The pair knew that this was likely the best time to bring him down, before he did anything that might endanger the rest of their world, and weren't wasting time, showing Twilight that they had grown since she started pushing her own training regimen on them, both physically and mentally. Both warriors glanced at each other for a moment, showing that they understood what their fathers had said about the original Cell, that he had a core that allowed him to regenerate from all sorts of harm and that total destruction had been the key to taking him out, to which they wondered how Cell Max operated. Since Hedo had been the one to design this foe, as he had likely based him off of his grandfather's blueprints for the original, there was a chance that this one had that same strength, meaning taking Cell Max out would be harder than anyone might assume at a glance, causing the two to lay into him with a number of punches that knocked him into the air.

As Cell Max was knocked into the air, however, the pair rushed down to the ground and raised their hands, each taking their own stance as Twilight realized what combination technique they were planning on using to bring the newly awakened beast down, further confirmation that they were actually taking this seriously.

"Final..." Trunks said, because while he was still working on some of his own techniques, to truly make him different from his father and the other warriors he knew, he had figured out how to utilize some of the moves his father used in combat, and that lead to him and Goten learning how to wield a powerful combination their fathers had used in the past.

"Kame... hame..." Goten added, as one of the techniques his father and brother had learned, and mastered, was the move his father had learned by watching and copying Roshi all those years ago, while he and his brother had learned it from their training with those who knew how to use it.

"HAAA!" the pair cried out, thrusting their hands forward as they fired their beam attacks up at Cell Max, allowing the beams to join into a single combined force that tore through the air, all while Twilight knew they had perfectly copied the attack their fathers had used a few times in the past.

The Final Kamehameha tore through the area that Cell Max was in, as his inexperience in combat meant he was unable to move with any degree of accuracy and forced him to tank the blow that was coming his way, allowing everyone to watch as it wiped out his very being, leaving nothing of Cell Max behind.

"Man, those who are packing some serious power... now I really want to fight them." Gulus commented, where he watched as the two warriors made absolutely sure that no trace of Cell Max remained, though at the same time he found that his creator was looking at a time sphere that allowed her to observe a timeline where this beast was allowed to fight for a longer period of time, as she was curious as to what sort of power he could have called upon.

"And you will... for now, let them enjoy their victory." Twilight stated, as there was more work to do, in ensuring the end of the Red Ribbon Army, and she knew it would be a day or two before this entire area was completely cleared out, but this was a good day for Trunks and Goten and she didn't feel like ruining their mood, since they had basically passed her lessons with flying colors with this display.

Gulus chuckled as he watched the soldiers of his creator's army congratulate Trunks and Goten on a job well done, showing everyone that they were ready to be left as the defenders of Earth, when it came time for everyone to leave for the rest of the multiverse, and it only made him all the more eager to face them in combat, causing him and the others to look forward to what the future had in store for them.

PreviousChapters Next