• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,993 Views, 1,329 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Magic's New Life - Blackdrag-rose



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up sending herself into an entirely new world, where she is raised by the galactic emperor, Frieza, and his family.

  • ...
16
 1,329
 1,993

PreviousChapters Next
Tournament: Pride Troopers Assemble

"So that's Jiren's power... or at least what he's showing us right now." Goku commented, as he, like a fair number of the warriors that were fighting right now, had stopped to see what the most powerful warrior of Universe 11 was capable of, all by using a single Ki blast to send a berserking Kale off into the distance, "I'd love to fight him."

Twilight didn't say anything to that, not because she didn't have anything to tell him, in fact she had plenty of things to say at the moment, but before she could actually say anything one of the Pride Troopers, Toppo himself, burst out of the smoke that surrounded Jiren and fired a 'Justice Flash' at them, a volley of red Ki blasts from his hand, mostly to provide cover so he and Jiren could pull back.

"Seems like Toppo, and by extension Belmod, wish for their strongest fighters to remain on the sidelines, conserving their energy for the end of the tournament." Twilight remarked, as she recognized the strategy in question and knew that it would serve the Pride Troopers in the end, as long as they didn't do anything stupid and just remained in the shadows, watching her universe and the others that were involved in this tournament, "especially since it seems like five of their fellows are on their way here."

"So, you knew we were coming. Very interesting." a voice said, where Twilight turned her head for a moment and found that it came from a human figure with some cybernetic attachment over his right eye, which seemed to have a communicator attachment on it, while his allies were a blue skinned individual, a pink skinned lady, a small devil looking individual, and a green skinned figure who might have electric powers.

Twilight and Goku, not to mention both Caulifla and Kale, who happened to be behind some boulders, watched as the five warriors posed for them for a few moments, where she learned that the speaker was Kahseral, his blue ally was Tupper, the lady was Cocotte, while the devil was Zoiray, and the green fighter was Kettle, and when they were done posing they even set off a few smoke flares in five different colors.

"Certainly brings me back to the old days." Twilight said, because staring at the Pride Troopers, with their ridiculous poses in the face of danger, reminded her of the Ginyu Force and everything Ginyu, now Putine, had them do before the events of Old Namek caused a change in their dynamic, to which she let out a sigh as she focused on the task at hand, "So, can we help you, or are you here just to kick Goku off the stage? I say that because everyone whose come up to him so far has had the same desire, despite the fact that our eight universes would have been wiped out had he not convinced the Zenos to hold this tournament. Or maybe you are here to 'deliver justice to evil', since apparently doing this has labeled us as a foul and evil universe in the eyes of the other universes."

"It does not matter. You are enemies of our universe, the most righteous of them all, and that means you must be taken out to secure our safety." Kahseral stated, though in the following moments one of his allies pointed out that Kale and Caulifla were resting nearby, in fact Twilight found that he was focused on the now recovering Saiyan, since she had knocked one of the Pride Troopers out of the ring a few moments ago, "While we were originally sent to deal with you, Goku, know this: the Pride Troopers do not forgive anyone who has defeated one of our own, as it only encourages us to do better to bring down those who oppose our justice. By my sworn friend's, Toppo's, orders, we shall take all of you out, here and now."

The warriors stared up at the Pride Troopers before splitting up, Twilight standing face to face with Kahseral and Cocotte, Caulifla and Kale against Kettle, and Goku facing Zoiray and Tupper, where the blue warrior wrapped his arms around Goku's chest, turned his head into an odd bark-like material, or at least took on the appearance of it, and stood still while the Saiyan raised an eyebrow for a moment.

"Fool, you let your guard down, so I shall cause havoc on your body... I can control my weight at will, you see, and many of my foes cannot stand before my power." Tupper stated, where Goku stood there for a moment as Tupper increased his weight, causing the ground below him to crack for a few seconds, though as the Saiyan remained standing, without even bending or struggling against the sudden increase in force, causing a dark aura to surround him as he continued to use his power against Goku, "Why won't you collapse? You should be under a lot of pressure right now!"

"To be honest, your weight is nothing. I mean, Twilight's gravity training is far harsher than this." Goku replied, which was the truth, the sheer gravitational power of darkness that the pony girl wielded was leagues above what Tupper was trying to use against him, in fact this could be considered a light breeze after all the training he had done so far, to which he just pulled his arms away from his chest and dropped his foe to the ground.

As Tupper realized what was going on Goku lifted him into the air and hurled him out into the void, much to the surprise of Belmod and the other Pride Troopers, though Zoiray simply spun around before generating enough wind to create a cyclone that he used to rush at Goku, who simply avoided his attacks since he was faster than the little devil. Caulifla had no problems with Kettle, because while he was able to fill the air with Ki blasts she unleashed a volley into the air to cancel them out, allowing her to pierce the smoke and punch him in the side of the face, where she forced him out the void in no time at all. Twilight, on the other hand, found that Cocotte was called the 'Dimensional Illusionist' as she tried to trap her in a barrier that was designed to contain her in a separate dimension, no doubt to weaken her to the point that she could be dropped out without wasting too much energy, but, while it was an interesting technique, it was nothing compared to her might. What that meant was that she raised her right hand to the barrier and surprised Cocotte and Kahseral as the entire spell broke apart in seconds, though it only caused Cocotte to summon more around her without wasting time, only to find that it didn't matter how many she summoned as Twilight walked through them, grabbed her foe by the collar of her attire, and hurled her out of the arena.

In that moment Kahseral decided to attack her with energy weapons made out of Ki energy, where she raised an eyebrow for a time as she stood there, letting him waste his power on attacks that were doing nothing to her, especially since her power let her absorb their energy before they even reached their target, until Twilight grabbed his head and slammed him into the ground.

"You know, I was interested in your universe since Universe 11 is tied with Universe 7 for the fifth highest position in the Mortal Level rankings, but... well, you guys are disappointing." Twilight said, as she couldn't help herself right now, none of the Pride Troopers that were in front of them were even remotely interesting or worthy of her attention, in fact she was sure that they might be some of the weakest individuals in Jiren's universe, and it almost made her wish she had left this to Goku and the other Saiyans, "Are you really the strongest warriors in your universe? The reason I ask is because I'm not seeing it... it just seems like Belmod brought one strong warrior, possibly two, and left the rest of the team up in the air, allowing you guys to be selected."

"I don't have to answer that." Kahseral stated, as if he saw her as a force of evil and that meant that there was no way he would trust her with any information, causing her to sigh for a moment as she reached down and picked him up from the section of the floor she had slammed him into, only to toss him towards Caulifla, "Here you go."

Caulifla smiled as she kicked the warrior right off the stage, meaning Belmod had lost five more of his warriors in such a short period of time, where Twilight informed her and Kale that they were both skilled in their own way, that they should be proud of who they were, especially Kale, as she knew the warrior would go great things.

"Attention, warriors of the Tournament of Power." a voice called out, where Twilight leapt onto some of the sections of the stage that had been pulled out by Kale's earlier attack and found that the speaker was a young lady who, in her universe, had to be one of the more attractive ones, especially since she was dressed nice and likely had some sort of perfume on, an odd choice for a battlefield, and she was joined by a girl with a blue dress and a girl with a yellow cloak.

Twilight tilted her head for a moment as everyone literally stopped fighting to see what in the world was going on, all while Heles, the Goddess of Destruction for Universe 2, stood up and declared that 'lovely flowers would bloom on the field of battle', meaning the trio had something planned. The first speaker declared to everyone that she was Brianne de Chateau, the blue girl was Sanka Ku, and the yellow girl was Su Roas, and informed everyone that they were going to let the 'song of love and victory' bloom and ring, whatever that meant, something that caused the remainder of their universe to appear in the area before their platform and declare the same thing. What happened next was strange and made Twilight think that their universe was more like a cartoon's, as the girls declared 'formation' before undergoing a 'magical girl' type of transformation, parts of their bodies being covered in their respective energies while changing into a new form, though it was usually sailor uniforms in the shows Twilight had seen. Su Roas didn't change too much, rather she got a yellow robe, odd glasses, and a purple jumpsuit, while Sanka Ku became a teal skinned figure whose outfit looked more like a wild cat, due to the tail and pointed ears, though Brianne's was completely ugly, as she became an obese figure with a red outfit on, all while her universe adored her.

Part of her actually regretted not blasting them right off the arena while they were distracted, as it seemed like they were treating this as nothing more than a game, their chance to shine before being erased from existence, though she did learn that Brianne was now Ribrianne, Sanka Ku was Kakunsa, and Su Roas was Roasie, and were nicknamed the 'Kamikaze Fireballs' by some in their universe.

"Let this emotion... reach you!" Ribrianne declared, where the trio combined their powers into what looked like a pink heart, like a simplified drawing of one anyway, before she moved up into the air and started rapidly poking it, which let her rain down pink hearts on the battlefield, knocking warriors away while entrapping some in a state of love.

Twilight sighed for a moment, as the power both reminded her of Cadance, the Princess of Love back in Equus, and the Queen of the Changelings, Chrysalis, though the latter was due to the fact that this would have been a feast for someone like her, since her kind had needed to feed before figuring out how to alter themselves, but once she was done thinking about them she loosed a blast into the air and destroyed the heart.

"Warrior of Darkness, how dare you touch our love!" Ribrianne stated, landing nearby so she and her allies could focus on Twilight for as long as she could, as the trio landed near her and looked like they were ready to declare war on them, while at the same time the rest of their team resume the fights that their transformation had interrupted.

"Funny, your nickname for me isn't too far from the truth, yet it's still incredibly far." Twilight replied, as those who knew who understood that she was talking about the Power of Darkness, something a Demon tapped into during their training, before she held a hand up towards the three ladies and beckoned for them to come at her, since she seemed to be their target for the time being.

Ribrianne was the first one to charge her, quite literally as she jumped into the air, started to spin, and became a ball of red energy that rushed towards where Twilight was standing, though instead of getting out of the way she simply swung her right fist into the maiden's face and knocked her off into the distance. Roasie came at her next with a fighting style that was more about jabs than actual punches, though the interesting part about her technique was that, according to all of the information Heles was giving them, the more she attacked the faster her attacks got, to the point that she was able to make Ki blasts that followed her directions. It was an interesting style, at least in comparison to what Twilight had seen so far, and she was able to avoid Roasie's attacks with ease, because while she was faster the more she attacked she did have to reset her technique as she moved around, something that annoyed the warrior as Twilight grabbed her head and hurled her into one of the nearby stone walls. Kakunsa charged at her after that, to prevent her from eliminating either of her teammates, where she swung her hands like they were claws, in fact Twilight found that they were sharpened like real claws, especially since they cut through the ground with ease and left scratch marks behind, and she even tried to bite her with her sharpened teeth at one point.

It was almost like Kakunsa was a wild animal, despite having a humanoid body, and Heles even referred to her as a 'beast warrior', something that caused Twilight to pull out her tablet for a moment as she took some notes on the matter while she dodged the beast's attacks.

"Come on, take this seriously!" Kakunsa growled, where she rushed from one part of the rubble that was around the area Twilight was in and rushed to another one, using them as platforms to aid her in attacking her target, her 'prey' as she and the others like her called those they set their sights on.

"A shame we met like this... I could probably make your dream into a reality." Twilight remarked, as she was sure that she could use Kakunsa's beast form as a base for her own drug to latch onto, giving her the full beast form that might be her deepest desire, before she returned the tablet to where it usually rested and focused on her foe, or foes since all three of the maidens were standing around her now, "However, you wanted me to get serious... so I'll show you something while we're here."

The three warriors stood there for a moment as a terrible darkness surrounded Twilight, something they and everyone else from the other universes hadn't seen before, and it seemed to flood the entire area that was around them, as if they were in some sort of dark realm that only she had access to. In the following moment she sighed as she raised her right pointer finger into the air as she focused on what she was about to do, as it had been a while since this attack had been used against her foes, not that she needed the practice, but rather she was making sure the gravitational force was good enough to knock them down without killing them. The trio barely had time to react as she formed squares around their feet and a cube formed around them, trapping them in regions of darkness for a few moments, where they were struck multiple times from an unseen foe and dropped to their knees as the cubes pulled back. It came as a surprise to not only Heles and the gods, but also the rest of the team that seemed to be mere supports for the trio, though as she raised her hand towards them, so she could blast all three of them off the stage, the flying foe of their universe rushed into her face as the other warriors rushed in to save them.

Instead of simply eliminating all of them, and ending Universe 2 right then and there, Twilight decided to strike down their flying team member, blasting her out of the arena without wasting too much time, allowing the other warriors to scatter so they could regroup and rise to fight for their universe, causing her to turn and seek out her next foe while the other members of her team did the same.

PreviousChapters Next