• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,993 Views, 1,329 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Magic's New Life - Blackdrag-rose



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up sending herself into an entirely new world, where she is raised by the galactic emperor, Frieza, and his family.

  • ...
16
 1,329
 1,993

PreviousChapters Next
Super Hero: Ghouls and Monsters

Trunks and Goten found that Beta 01 and 02 were just the beginning of a new trend in their lives, as every now and then a new ghoul would show up, at some point in the day, and declare that they were there to take down either of the pair, as some would target Trunks on the street or Goten while he was on the bus. Each of them had ridiculous costumes that were supposed to scream 'super hero' at a glance, like how Beta 03 had gone for a yellow suit with a large B on it, though the black strips made everyone think she, as it was a female ghoul that time, was a bee, causing her to shout at the people that were watching them fight. Rena, of course, continued to do her best to take down some of the more annoying ones, even though both warriors joined in from time to time, since the ghouls wanted to tangle with Data Red and Data Blue, so they gave the Beta fighters exactly what they wanted in the span of a few seconds, a fight ending in their defeat. One thing that the pair were able to determine was that Dr. Hedo truly had no clue as to how strong they were, because there was little to no growth in the ghouls that came at them, which was almost a disappointment when Trunks considered the Digimon that served Devi Dimon.

Beta 04 was a speedster type, or at least it tried to be, as it wore a red uniform with yellow lightning strips on it, though his speed happened to be far weaker than they were expecting when he introduced himself, as Goten ran circles around him before taking him down with a single punch to the face. After that Beta 05 came decked out in metallic armor that made him more like a giant, like he was here to fight monsters and not the super heroes that were dealing with monsters, though he was unable to do anything as Trunks tanked his blows, crushed his armor, and knocked him into the bay, since he came at them during a field trip. Beta 06 was even worse than the ones that came before him, as he seemed to be dressed more like an ordinary citizen with the intent to wipe out a city block, but when he revealed the dark costume under his attire Rena took him out with a quick blow, allowing them to deal with another foe and add him to those that were in the police station at the moment. Such a thing reminded Trunks that some of the ghouls from Mt. Butterfly had escaped and had been working in a store, but were now under arrest as well and had been positioned in the station, mixing some from the Alpha series with a few from the Beta series.

With that in mind Goten looked at the scene in front of him and found that it was another Beta ghoul, 07 according to what the figure said and the number 7 on his shirt, though he seemed to be an older type of hero with the frills attached to the arms of his shirt, not to mention the disco pants for some odd reason.

"Seems whoever made this guy is running out of ideas... and quickly, by the looks of it." Goten remarked, though he had to decide whether to get out of the bus and turn into his super hero persona for a few moments, to take care of another foe, or if he should wait for Rena to show up like she always did when it was an inconvenient time for him or Trunks to transform where no one could see them.

Fortunately he didn't have to make a decision as something kicked Beta 07 out of the way, though instead of it being Rena, like he was expecting, the figure in question seemed to be another Digimon, this one having a black body with magenta lines on it's arms, legs, and even the body, though it also wore a blue cape around it's neck. It had three horns on top of it's head, like a triceratops, though the main one was more like a drill while the two behind it were smaller and happened to be shaped like lightning that pointed at the sky, likely a reference to it's speed since it had taken down the ghoul before he even knew what hit him. Goten also found that the figure's hands had three digits that were shaped like claws and it's feet had four digits, also clawed, though it's fingers were red colored and it's feet were golden, and the Digimon also had a long slender tail that ended in a golden harpoon-like tip. Based on what he was feeling the creature in front of the bus was on Rena's level, which was amazing since he and Trunks still had trouble when training with her and the other members of their team, something that made him wonder why he was here, and not in the wilds if he was like everyone else that came to attack them.

As he thought about that, however, Beta 07 got up from where he had landed and rubbed the side of his face, where he turned to face the newcomer, even though everyone found that the ghoul was still blocking the way forward, which was just annoying the bus driver since it meant they might be late getting to school.

"Who in the world are you?" Beta 07 asked, though at the same time he shifted his stance and prepared himself for a fight, since this figure was getting in the way of his important mission, since his master knew that either Data Red or Data Blue had the disk that had been stolen from Mt. Butterfly and one of them was on the nearby bus.

"Gulus Gamma." the Digimon replied, where he raised his hand and beckoned for his foe to come at him, where Beta 07 took the bait and rushed at him without wasting time, crossing the short distance with ease, though before the ghoul even knew what hit it the figure brought his knee, as it spoke with a male voice, right into the ghoul's chin.

Goten found that the attack knocked Beta 07 up into the air, where Gulus moved to the side and allowed the bus to pass, or at least get out of the way since most of the students wanted to see what happened next, before he turned and burst into the air, following his foe before he had time to recover. The pair didn't stay in the air for too long as Gulus grabbed onto the ghoul and slammed him headfirst into the ground, where everyone found that he managed to avoid breaking the ground around where he landed, as if he was in total control of his power, to the point where he could cancel out ruining whatever was around him. Of course Beta 07 didn't seem to understand that this wasn't someone he even had the power to take down, as he got up, fast enough to apparently rip the bottom of his pants, and rushed at his opponent, where his foe simply frowned at him as he moved out of the way of a couple of punches that were coming at him. What interested all of the viewers for a few seconds was when Beta 07 grabbed onto Gulus' tail and pulled, like he was going to haul him over his head and slam him into the ground, only to find that he didn't move at all for a few moments, leading to Gulus to just lift him into the air and hurl him into the nearby trash container.

It was an amazing display of power, his base abilities were better than Goten had thought they would be, where Gulus just looked at him before jumping up onto the roof, though it wasn't long before he found that the Digimon was following him, as when he went to school he and the rest of the students on the bus noticed him watching from afar.

Trunks, of course, was surprised by this turn of events and realized that Devi Dimon must have created a new opponent for them to fight at some point, though the oddest thing was that he was just staring at them, like what Rena did when she made sure they were able to focus on school a few days ago, before they figured out what Beta 01 was. Since it didn't look like Gulus was interested in attacking them while they were at school, like some of the students assumed, they were able to focus on their classes and what was going on in terms of events, only to find something that caught their eye. There was going to be a school dance, behind held by one of the richer kids at school since he thought he could throw a better party than the actual people who planned the event, and many of them were invited, meaning there was a chance that Dr. Hedo knew it would be happening in due time. What interested Trunks and Goten was the fact that the one throwing the party even passed out flyers stating that he had managed to book Cleangod for the event, since tracking down the new heroes was hard to do, making them wonder if this might be a good opportunity to help catch Hedo for the police, since he was a fan of heroes and might come if one such being was coming to the party.

When school was over, however, the pair found that Gulus was still waiting for them and had even landed across from the building, meaning he must have meditated during the entire day to keep himself sane, but now that it was done he was ready to do whatever it was that he had come here to do.

"Trunks and Goten, I request a match with both of you." Gulus stated, showing that he definitely knew of their power and skill, confirming that his boss was likely keeping an eye on them and the power they had unlocked recently had caused the creation of a new creature to bring them down, before he thought of something else to say, "Devi Dimon didn't create me, if you're worried that this is a trap."

While most of the students were confused by that information, since they didn't know of the figure that they were fighting as their hero personas, Trunks and Goten followed after the new Digimon as he made his way out into the outskirts, just like all of the other creatures and monsters like him. Rena happened to be there and accepted their bags, as she knew the pair didn't want anything to happen to their homework and personal items, though once that was done they stepped out into the area that Gulus wanted to fight in and found that he was waiting for them. In the following moments the pair did what they normally did in this situation, they rushed forward and moved into a series of punches and kicks, purely to test his reflexes, finding that he used the sides of his arms and legs to counter them as the air around them shook just a tiny bit. After that moment Gulus showed them part of his true power as he called forth flames, though these were more like flames of darkness, causing the pair to jump back as he hurled balls of fire at them, where Trunks and Goten fired small bursts of Ki at the attacks and blasted them out of the air.

Such a thing surprised Trunks, as this sort of elemental combination was something only Twilight knew, which told them that Devi Dimon was really interested in her powers, if what they had seen so far was any indication, though in response to this discovery both he and Goten utilized their Super Saiyan 2 forms.

The reason for that was because they had gotten used to feeling the slumbering power that was inside their foes, due to the fact that Piccolo had a lot of power he didn't use during training and Eschalot had a massive fountain of power that she was still trying to tap into, so they knew that Gulus was the same. He smiled for a moment as he rushed at them and struck them with a punch to the chest, where he discovered that their power was definitely far stronger than before, plus they were able to withstand his attack to some degree, meaning they had done well in unlocking their power, something that would make his creator happy. As he thought about what it might mean, however, the air shuddered as a portal to the Digital World opened, something Goten and Trunks were stunned by since they still had no idea what the rifts meant, and it wasn't long before the first two monsters the pair had fought, the giants that had pushed them down this path, came out to fight them, only this time their true power had been unleashed. In that moment he discovered that both of his opponents had held back a little, as the air around them vibrated as they revealed their trump card, Super Saiyan 3 to be exact, where they burst into the air and struck down both Grey and Parrot before they even had a chance to move.

Gulus chuckled as the pair were forced back into their base forms, showing him that both warriors could only use this form for a few seconds, likely because they had just recently unlocked the ability to use it, causing him to wonder what the future held for the two warriors on their friends.

PreviousChapters Next