• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,993 Views, 1,329 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Magic's New Life - Blackdrag-rose



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up sending herself into an entirely new world, where she is raised by the galactic emperor, Frieza, and his family.

  • ...
16
 1,329
 1,993

PreviousChapters Next
Survivor: Dealing with the Heeters

"I... I can't believe this is happening. They used the Dragon Balls to make Gas stronger." Granolah stated, where he stared at the figure that was standing between Oil and Macki, even though the other two Heeters seemed to back off a little so their brother could do whatever it was they had ordered him to do.

In the following moment Gas raised his right hand and fired a beam of energy from his pointer finger, cutting through the ground that was in front of him while he aimed Granolah and his ship, only to find that both were moved out of the way in an instant, though he followed that up by creating a trident with four prongs out of energy and hurled it at Granolah, only to find that it disappeared as well.

"Like I said, your idiocy has created terrible fruit." Twilight said, where she stepped forward and stood between the pair for a moment, even though she expanded the dome that was covering the others and forced both Granolah and Monaito into it, along with the small one person ship as well, before dividing it so he didn't attack the Saiyans, before she faced Gas and his siblings, "So tell me, what's your beef with Granolah?"

"I, personally, never liked him, as I am all the muscle that the Heeters need for their plans, and with the power of this wish, to be the greatest in the universe, I am free to kill him at last." Gas replied, where he dropped down into the area that Twilight was standing in, though as he did so he found that the ground shuddered as the area that the dome was in just lifted itself out of the ground and floated into the air, giving Granolah and the Saiyans a good view of everything, "Who in the world are you? And, more importantly, why do you desire death?"

"All you need to know right now is that I am Twilight Sparkle... and no, you cannot kill me." Twilight stated, though at the same time she shifted her stance for a moment as she focused on Gas, finding that he seemed to be totally relaxed, as if the wish to make him the strongest in the universe had gone to his head before his arrival in this area, "You likely saw part of my fight with Granolah, so you should know that I outclassed him in every way... you will be on different, despite the sheer power that you possess."

"You do seem knowledgeable. Tell me, what happened to that Saiyan's father?" Gas inquired, gesturing to Goku for a few seconds, showing that there was something in his past he'd like to deal with before anything else, while his siblings didn't seem to care enough to talk about what was going on, allowing him to do whatever he wanted.

"The entire generation you're referring to have been slain. None remain... in fact, only a handful of Saiyans remain to this very day." Twilight answered, where she found that Gas seemed a little disappointed as she shared that information with him, no doubt because Bardock found a way to beat him down and he was hoping to kill the one who beat him, though he refocused on the mission he had been given, "So, are you ready to do this, Gas?"

Gas stood there for a moment before he created a battleaxe with his energy, a rather large one that was more like what an executioner might use, and rushed at Twilight with more speed than Granolah had after his wish, confirming that Gas likely sacrificed more of his life to gain this level of power. Since his weapon was made out of his own energy all she had to do was raise her hand and block the attack, where she was able to confirm that his strength was greater than Granolah's, as he actually pushed her back a little, before shattering the weapon and absorbing it's energy without Gas realizing what she was doing. In response to that Gas summoned a large mace and lashed out at her with it, where she simply dodged his attacks before finding that he responded by switching up his attack pattern, trying to figure out how to hit her and take her down, which just made things more interesting for her. When she shattered that weapon, however, Gas switched to a bladed weapon, a sword blade attached to a guard that wrapped around his entire hand, like it was a fist weapon of some kind, though she wasted no time in breaking it and lashed out at him, finding that he summoned a shield on his left hand and use it to block her attacks, or tried to since she broke through them with ease.

In response to that Gas blasted the ground with some of his power and created a smokescreen to hide himself, though it was worthless as Twilight knew he was approaching her from behind, but she decided to humor him as he struck her with a massive energy hammer, which did nothing to her as she moved forward a little.

"How are you still standing?" Gas asked, because at this point he expected that his newfound power would be enough to dominate anyone who dared to get between him and the plans that the Heeters had for the rest of the universe, though as he thought about it he knew that he was sticking to the power he had honed over the years and not what had been granted to him by the wish, "Did you make a similar wish, before ours was made?"

"Please, as if I would make a wish that sacrifices a significant chunk of my life to create new power." Twilight said, as she didn't want to tell anyone that she was immortal, not yet anyway, and the longer she kept the Heeters in the dark about things the more everything would fall into place for her own plans, before she turned around and kicked at Gas, who just created a new shield to defend himself, which she broke with ease, "Do I look like a moron who would do such a thing or allow someone else to make such a wish in my stead?"

Gas, realizing that she was calling him a moron for allowing Elec to make such a wish on the Eternal Dragon, created more energy weapons as he lashed out at her, switching from shields to blades, from axes to maces, and everything else that he could create, like a whip with a cylinder at the end, massive sheets with giant spikes, and whatever else rested inside his vast arsenal. Twilight took notes of just what he was capable of, realizing that his power was actually far more than what all of the other Ki weapon creators had used in the past, especially when Gas pulled out an energy wrecking ball and just brought it down on her head, smashing the area she was in with it's power. Of course it meant nothing to her as she tore through the energy and struck Gas again, though now she had realized something, he wasn't using his full power, rather he was utilizing only his own talents in order to show that the wish was unnecessary, but against her it didn't matter, as his base was worthless in comparison to her might. The interesting thing was that the wrecking ball detonated on her and created a smoke cloud so Gas could fill the entire area with dozens upon dozens of kunai, which he sent flying straight at her so he could pierce her and kill her, only for Twilight to expand her magic and siphon all of them before they could get close to her, much to Gas' complete surprise.

In the next moment, as he was coming to terms with what had happened, Twilight rushed up to her foe and punched him in his chest, hard enough to rock the surrounding area while sending him backwards into the forest, though as she zeroed in on where he ended up, however, Gas finally got serious as he called forth his aura in an instant and released a powerful blast of energy at her, which tore up everything in it's path.

"Now that's more like it... you are finally using the power you gained from the wish." Twilight remarked, as she tanked the attack with her siphon power and emerged unharmed, though at the same time she was happy to discover this fact, because at the rate things had been going so far she had been certain she would have killed Gas before he decided to reveal his new true power.

"I consider this a failure on my part, as I had hoped to kill someone, like Granolah, with the power I had honed... but, if such a thing is unable to stand before your power, I'll use my new might." Gas said, where Twilight could tell that he wasn't at all pleased by this decision, rather he really wanted to kill one of the Heeters' foes with his energy weapons, and being unable to end her life with them informed him that he wouldn't be able to kill the Cerealian either, forcing him to adjust to the new power Elec's wish had granted him.

With Gas now abandoning his energy weapons, judging them to be ineffective in the face of Twilight's power, he went on the offensive without wasting time, utilizing his newfound speed and power to lash out at her before she could do anything, or at least that was what he thought as he found that Twilight still parried his attacks and dodged others. The interesting thing about Gas' power was that when Twilight flashed off to the side he did the same thing, utilizing the same intense speed that Granolah had used previously, making it look like Instant Transmission despite not being the technique in question. She was able to predict where and when he was going to appear rather easily, it was almost insulting despite the fact that she knew he was only getting used to his newfound power, so she was able to strike him repeatedly before he even had a chance to raise his defenses, which was the downside to utilizing such a power. Such a thing only enraged Gas as he slammed down into the ground and cracked everything around them, purposely lifting some sections into the air before trying to use them to try and hit Twilight, though she avoided the rocks with ease and struck Gas down once again, simply punching him right in the side of his head and knocking him to the ground.

In fact, to prove her point, she blasted him right in the chest and sent him flying off into the distance, though as he landed off in the distance Twilight found that Elec had arrived at least, though instead of offering words of encouragement to his younger brother the man who stood as the leader of the Heeters removed the bone collar headpiece he wore.

What happened next was that Gas' power exploded out of his body as he started to transform, where it looked like his body was bulking up, tearing through most of his attire with ease, while horns grew out of the sides of his head, located near his forehead and positioned in front of his ears, all while his mind seemed to go. Twilight knew what was going on as Gas burst into the air, as she had read tales about the Heterian having a berserk transformation, hence the bone collars they wore to contain their inner instincts, and many scholars of Alexandria speculated that if they could control this form, a feat that none of them had accomplished so far, their power would skyrocket accordingly. Even in his berserk state Gas was far stronger than what Twilight had felt in his wish granted form, in fact he was already pushing her around like it was nothing, and that told her that if he could control this form he'd definitely gain far more power, which would make things more interesting for her. What was interesting was the fact that Gas, despite his berserk nature, simply remained in the air for a moment as he locked onto where Goku and everyone else were resting, or onto Goku for that matter, and Elec seemed to capitalize on it by reminding his brother that he sworn to never fail them again.

Such a thing caused Gas' body to lose some of the muscle mass, in the sense that it was condensed back into the size he was familiar with, and his mind had been restored thanks to remembering how he lost all those years ago, where he recreated his attire, which had been destroyed in his transformation, in no time at all.

Instead of talking, as they both knew it would be useless to try and convince the other of anything, Twilight and Gas rushed at each other without delay, where Twilight was able to quickly confirm that her foe was faster, stronger, and more in control of his power than before, as he was now at the peak of his power. This was what she had been waiting for, an excuse to use the full terrifying power of the Dark Queen, as she wanted to test the water a little more before calling on her true power, because the Queen of Harmony form might be overkill, or it might not be since she was understanding the limits of what her foe was capable of. This time around she found that his power was enough to push her back, which was to be expected after everything that had happened to him in the last few moments, while his Ki based attacks did next to nothing to her, something Gas still didn't realize and she wasn't about to spoil the surprise. While they started the next stage of their battle she found that Elec had a smug look on his face, like he suspected that his brother would win this fight in no time, while the other two Heeters remained behind him as they watched the fight, though Gas struck her in the face and knocked her to the ground.

Twilight picked herself up and found that Gas moved onto using even stronger versions of the spiked walls against her, as if he felt that having some fun was more important in the grand scheme of things, though she tore her way through all of them, especially when he created a large number and sent them at her at random intervals. Sure, they were stronger than what he had utilized before, as if awakening his instincts allowed him to actually improve all of his base skills, which was reasonable as she thought about it, before noticing that Gas moved off to the side, landing near the ruined city for some odd reason. As it turned out he grabbed onto the ancient trains that the Cerealians had utilized before their demise, but Twilight wasn't surprised by this since they likely had other settlements across the planet and needed to link them up with each other, before finding that Gas was lifting the rubble and the old trains up to use as weapons. His telekinesis was very impressive, as he was able to lift far more than Twilight thought he could, though at the same time his insistence on using rubble to test himself was getting annoying, so she tore her way through the incoming items and punched Gas in the side of his face, knocking him away for a moment.

When she pushed herself to the absolute limits of her Dark Queen form, since Gas' newfound power was definitely on a whole new level that reminded her of fighting Jiren, to a degree, she pushed her foe into the ground with a swift kick to his chest and raised her hand towards him, releasing a blast of energy that tore the surrounding area apart.

"If you know what's good for you, you will stand down." Twilight commented, as she knew that Gas' new defenses were far more than what he had in his wish granted state, in fact every aspect of him had been boosted by his awakening, but even that attack of hers packed quite a punch and would have dealt some damage to him.

In the next moment, however, a surge of twisted purple energy surged out of the crater that her attack had created, but as that happened Twilight felt something odd, Gas' power was skyrocketing even more than before, far more than what she felt when Granolah awakened more of his power, and she realized the same had happened to Gas. This time his attire was in tatters, as if it was falling apart from either her attack or Gas' transformation, while his body itself seemed to be aging as he literally transformed more of his remaining life force into power, as if Elec had taken Granolah's wish and pushed it to it's absolute limits. Gas' body was now closer to being an elder of the Heterian race, complete with longer hair that was flowing in his intense aura, and his raw power was off the charts, enough to where Twilight knew that if Goku and the rest of the Saiyans faced him he'd likely kill everyone. She could feel his telekinesis washing over her, attempting to grab hold of her body so he could twist her head off or hold her in place so he could crush her with one of his weapons, though as she flashed to the side Gas appeared in front of where she landed, grabbed hold of her head, and hurled her backwards, causing her to smash into the forest, tearing everything around her up in the process.

Twilight had to admit that this was exciting, as Gas' evolved power set the bar for what the Heterians could do if they were like the Saiyans, training and fighting all the time, to which she flashed into the area that her foe was standing in, where she took a quick blood sample from her foe and landed behind him, adding it to her database without wasting time.

"I don't think I've ever felt this good... it's as if every cell in my body is burning away, becoming fuel for my power." Gas said, which was a terrible thing in Twilight's eyes, as he was literally destroying his body to gain even more strength so he could take down the one that was standing between him and Elec's goals, meaning he was willing to give up everything to make sure his brother's goals were finally realized.

Twilight found that he could now generate large twisters out of nothing, fully under his control as he lifted her right into the center of one of them, allowing him to fire powerful bursts of energy into the air as he tried to take her down, but all it did was give her even more power as he closed the gap between their levels of power. Sure, his power was stronger than her Dark Queen form, but with all of the Ki he was using against her the gap that had existed was closing rapidly, which he didn't seem to be aware of, though she wasn't about to reveal what was going on to her opponent. Gas even gained a new weapon to create out of his Ki, giant versions of his arms and legs, meaning he could literally punch or kick someone with the fists or feet of a giant, and while they packed a punch Twilight just smashed her way through them, stealing their Ki as she further increased her power. All of this didn't seem to bother Gas, rather he seemed to be having the greatest high of his life as he burned more and more of his body away to deal with Elec's enemies, and when he tried to grab onto her she just slammed him into the ground with some of her energy.

As that happened, however, she felt a familiar surge of energy as space-time was tampered with, where she found that her mother and uncle emerged from a portal, though since they had been training with her father and his brother she did know it was only a matter of time until they emerged from the portal as well.

"Done with training already?" Twilight asked, though at the same time she kept an eye on Gas, as she knew that he would try something in the very near future, while part of her focus was on her mother and uncle, something that had surprised all of the people that were watching them right now.

"Yes, my brother and I managed to tap into a new power, while your father and his brother did the same... we think you'll be quite surprised by the results." Towa replied, where she glanced at the area they were in and found the Heeters just staring at them, no doubt trying to understand what they were seeing right now, causing her to smile for a moment as she realized what this meant, before the portal vibrated, "Looks like they're ready to come over as well."

Twilight reached down to where Gas was resting and grabbed him, tossing him over into one of the large rock boulders in the area, before dusting off her hands as she turned towards the portal, allowing everyone to watch as Frieza and Cooler walked out of the space-time portal and glanced at the area for a moment.

"Planet Cereal... it's been some time since my last visit to this place." Frieza commented, where he turned his head for just a few seconds and found that the figure with the Saiyans was surprised by his arrival, even if he clearly hated him, while at the same time Elec's group was taken aback by what they were seeing, as if this was far ahead of schedule for Elec's plans, before he turned towards Twilight as the space-time portal closed, "Having fun, Twilight?"

"Besides people being idiots? Yeah, this could classify as 'having fun'." Twilight replied, shocking those that weren't in the know by how casual she was with who they deemed to be the strongest and most important figure in the entire universe, and the most terrifying given his old reputation, all while she handed her mother her tablet, "Managed to get my hands on the DNA of both the Cerealians and the Heterians, so I've got some work when we get home."

"I'm interested in what information we can gleam from this." Towa said, where she took the device and looked at it for just a few seconds, finding that her daughter had already started making notes and forming plans for both sets, which was just like her, before she noticed how the Heeters were reacting to what was going on, "Twilight, did you forget to tell them who you were and who your father is?"

"I was waiting for the right moment. Father, do you want Elec alive, or do you have other plans for him?" Twilight asked, as once upon a time she had asked her father about the Heeters and he had told her that he'd deal with them in time, hence why she had pulled back and ignored them until this very moment, so she wanted to know what his opinion was before she lashed out at her current opponent.

"Go nuts, as I don't care about them anymore." Frieza replied, though at the same time he, his brother, his wife, and even Dabura floated into the air, allowing everyone to look down at the Heeters for a moment as he faced them, where it was easy for him to see that Elec was confused and concerned by what was going on, "Elec, just so you know, I've known about your ambitions to be the Emperor of the Known Universe for these forty years, but instead of confronting you I decided it would be best to exploit you for my army's benefit... but now the time of our partnership is over, and so I leave your fate in the hands of my wonderful daughter."

"Wh... What? Daughter?!" Elec said, where it was hard for him to wrap his head around what was going on right now, that Frieza, out of all people, had a family and that it happened to be the very lady that was standing up to Gas' power, though as he thought about that a surge of energy wrapped around Twilight.

"Allow me to properly introduce myself: I am Twilight Sparkle, Dark Queen of the Demon Realm, Empress of the Universe, and I am the daughter of the former Emperor, Frieza himself, and the Dark Goddess Towa." Twilight stated, though with her father telling her that she could do whatever she wanted with the Heeters she knew it was time to stop holding back, hence why she took on her final form, much to the shock of everyone who hadn't seen it before, "I am also the strongest warrior in the universe, possessing a power that rivals even the Angels of the multiverse... plus I'm dating a powerful God of Destruction, I've intimidated a number of other Gods of Destruction, and the strongest Destroyer, in all of existence no less, wants to fight me at some point. Also, the fact that you knew NONE OF THIS, despite being an organization that dares to pride yourselves on your knowledge, is just insulting... honestly, I'm going to enjoy this far more than I should."

As Elec digested that information, and what it meant, Twilight found Gas coming towards her and blasted him in the chest, hard enough to send him down into the ground and with enough power to do some serious damage to his body, though as the blast happened she found more of his twisted energy bursting out of the smoke. When Gas emerged from the new smoke cloud she found that he was missing most of his attire, save for his tattered pants, exposing his more decrepit body to the watchers, though it was more fair to say that it was more like a zombie's with how bad he looked, in fact she was sure his stomach was totally gone thanks to the caved in area in question. His power and speed were definitely on a new level, that much she knew for a fact, but the problem was that if he looked like this it meant that his life span was nearing it's end, since there couldn't be much left, though her power was still leagues above his own, allowing her to dodge each of his attacks. In fact, when she punched the left side of his face, she found that Gas seemed to ignore the pain while she broke both his horn and damaged his face, as she could see the flesh below his skin, and yet he continued to fight, despite the damage he had done to his body, to fulfill his brother's desires, pushing himself to fire a massive beam in an attempt to do away with her.

In the next moment Twilight made her move as she flashed in front of Gas, cutting off his attack before he try anything or do something else, before blasting him with her own energy, utilizing a blast that utterly wiped out the Heterian before he could do anything to stop her, leaving nothing of him behind.

With that done she floated down to where Elec was standing, while Oil and Macki backed off a little, though in the next few seconds the man called out for them to utilize their own inner instincts, almost as if he thought that one last ditch effort in this battle would grant him victory. Elec had white spikes, similar to a porcupine, burst out of his sleeves, Macki gained a line of small spikes on her spine and even a bony tail of sorts, and Oil bulked up, doubling in size while his siblings stayed the same, while he gained a pair of horns that seemed more like a helmet. None of them were impressive, in terms of the power she was feeling from them, to which she flashed down to where Elec was standing and blasted him into oblivion with a small blast of energy, before he was able to do anything to stop her, causing his siblings to move towards her. What she found was that Macki jabbed at her while trying to use her new speed to get around her, while at the same time Oil tried to smash her down into the ground with his fist, only for Twilight to grab the two with her magic, wrap them together with a magical rope, before utilizing a bit of power to erase the two from existence.

With the Heeters done for, and she knew there was no trace of them left, Twilight turned her attention to everyone else for a moment and knew that it was time to bring this venture to an end, before heading back to what they had been doing beforehand and waiting for the next villain, or group of villains, to find them.

PreviousChapters Next