• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,993 Views, 1,329 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Magic's New Life - Blackdrag-rose



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up sending herself into an entirely new world, where she is raised by the galactic emperor, Frieza, and his family.

  • ...
16
 1,329
 1,993

PreviousChapters Next
Tournament: Assault on Universe 7

With the main warriors of Universe 2 safe, for the time being, they and the rest of their team rushed out to deal with the other foes that threatened to eliminate their remaining warriors, though Twilight let them be, even if Ribrianne swore to take her out for the loss of their flying friend, which she ignored. Fortunately it seemed like those from Heles' universe knew not to attack her or her teammates, or maybe they were just recovering from the fact that she could have knocked off all three of their greatest warriors with very little effort on her part, which had to shock the goddess in question. Twilight really didn't care what their next move was, causing her to glance around the arena as she sought other warriors that were fighting, be it from her team or the other teams, and found that one of the warriors from Universe 10 was knocked out, but the culprit was from another universe. At the same time, however, she found that Gohan and Piccolo were being bothered by two more warriors from Rumsshi's team, making her wonder if Universe 10 was trying to prove something, all while finding that the Angel for that universe was sad by the state of her team, as if she loved her universe and didn't want to see them go.

She also watched as Ribrianne took her frustrations out on several warriors that happened to be in the area she ended up in, something that caused yet another warrior from Gowasu's universe to be eliminated, leaving only two left before they would be erased from existence.

Twilight didn't see anything special to the last two warriors of Universe 10, one looking more like a brute and the other one seeming to be more mentally focused, though the flaw in their thinking was challenging the warriors of her team, since she had trained everyone, at one point in time, and that meant both Gohan and Piccolo were stronger than ever before. Such a thing was confirmed as Piccolo pulled his foe away from his student for a moment, so they didn't get in the way of each other, before trapping his foe in a cage of glowing energy spheres, the Hellzone Grenade, which ended up knocking his foe out into the void. That, of course, meant that Gohan's foe was the last of his universe, where Twilight found that he was prepared to do everything in his power to save his universe and used a technique to shift his internal energy so no one could read his movements, an interesting tactic in her eyes. Of course, thanks to her training Gohan had retained his warrior spirit over the years and had learned many things while under her wing, where he found a way to counter his foe's ability and struck him multiple times in a row, surprising the gods of Universe 10, or at least Rumsshi and his Kaioshin, since Gowasu knew it was foolish to challenge Universe 7.

In the end, however, there was only one conclusion to their fight as Gohan removed the warrior from the stage, eliminating the last hope of Rumsshi's universe, and, just like before, both Zenos took great joy in having the Grand Priest announce the results to the other warriors before happily erasing another universe, leaving only a sad and mournful Angel behind.

"Two universes down, while six universes remain." Twilight commented, though it only angered her as she stared up at the antechamber, that the multiverse could be run by a being who didn't care for their job and only wanted some fun out of all the universes they deemed to be worthless, or beings in this case since Future Zeno was up there, before she sighed as she turned her attention to the more important events that were going on.

Hit, for example, was in the middle of fighting a foe that looked like a purple rabbit or something, just without the tail as far as Twilight could tell, who seemed to be a Pride Trooper who had great speed, fast enough that he was able to do the same that she had done once upon a time, overcome the Time-Skip as he punched Hit in the side of the face.

"Sorry, buddy, but whatever technique you have pales in comparison to my speed." the purple figure said, where it was very clear that he was confident in his speed, something that reminded Twilight of Rainbow Dash, but he had this wicked smile on his face for a few moments as he stared at Hit, who recovered from the attack, though as he attacked again Hit was the one who landed a blow on him, surprising the warrior in the process, "What the?"

"I've trained with someone who can perfectly replicate my power and techniques, so I have learned how to fight someone like myself." Hit remarked, where he stood up for a moment and brushed off his attire as he stared at his foe, who raised an eyebrow for a moment as he thought about what he had heard, all while Twilight landed nearby and found that both Caulifla and Kale were watching the fight as well, "I'm afraid that you'll be the one leaving the arena, Dyspo."

While the two got ready to resume their fight Twilight also noticed that Toppo, Jiren, and the last Pride Trooper, a short blue figure, were observing their teammate as well, no doubt to make sure he was okay since they had lost half their team not that long ago, before everyone focused on the battle as it resumed, with Dyspo reacting to the sound of Hit's muscles moving as he activated his ability. Despite that fact, and the fact that his foe had more speed than he did, Hit struck his foe in the face and knocked him backwards, surprising him and his team as he repeated his feat, causing Twilight to smile as she witnessed his increased power, because, just like the Saiyans and warriors of Earth, she had helped him push his own power to new heights. Such a thing meant that she had given Universe 6 a warrior that could compete with her team, that was true, but at the same time it cancelled out whatever advantages Belmod was expecting from his warriors, in fact she could see that he was a little worried about Dyspo right now. Twilight also found that she wasn't the only one watching the fight unfold, as Goku had stopped to her left and was observing the fighters, though at the same time she knew most of his attention was on Jiren, just trying to learn more about him before someone tried to fight him.

Apparently Toppo realized that Hit was going to win, he was growing too fast and would soon eclipse Dyspo, causing him to send out the blue Pride Trooper to stop the battle and get their teammate out of there, though as he jumped down into the area Twilight raised her hand and teleported her target over to where she was standing, allowing her to plant him face first into the ground.

"Seriously? I can understand wanting to save your teammate, but do you guys need to gang up on everyone you fight over the course of this tournament?" Twilight inquired, though at the same time she picked the warrior up and hurled him at a stone while Dyspo realized that she and his teammate were nearby, not that he could do anything since Hit was currently dominating him as they moved around the stage, "For a bunch of 'honorable' warriors of justice, which you guys love to talk about nonstop, you guys really lack any sense of honor... and, if you are anything like the others that have fallen, you won't have the power to stop what is coming next."

The Pride Trooper freed himself and summoned golden threads of energy that he wrapped around the area that the two of them were in, even though they moved into the air and formed a cocoon around Twilight without delay, causing him to chuckle as that happened since it meant he was sure that victory was his. Due to the fact that his entire ability was to use his energy to make threads that obeyed his commands, meaning he could use them however he wished, Twilight simply stood there as her power devoured the energy that was being given to her, and, like most of her foes, he couldn't figure out what was going on as he repeated his mistake. Such a thing amazed Twilight more than it really should, as both Goku and Vegeta had figured out when she was using her ability, even if they couldn't counter her power like they wanted to, but decided that if a warrior was going to be stupid it wasn't her place to stop them. She stood there for a few moments as her foe tried to do something, anything, to bring her down, while at the same time Hit maneuvered Dyspo around the area as he got close to the edge, something the speed warrior didn't seem to realize either as he tried to strike his foe down and claim victory.

In the end Twilight decided not to play around as she flashed up to her foe, punched him up into the air, and kicked him hard enough to send him flying towards the void, just in time for Hit to trick Dyspo into rushing off the arena stage, thanks to becoming more like a phantom thanks to his speed, so both warriors fell into the void, reducing Universe 11 to only two warriors, Jiren and Toppo, who fled without a single word.

"Maybe I should just do us all a favor and blow them away now, before they come at us again." Twilight remarked, where she raised her right hand for a moment as she pointed at Toppo's back, as she could prepare an attack that would knock him, at the very least, out of the air and push him out of the arena before he even knew what hit him, but before she had a chance to make up her mind Jiren paused on a stone pillar and turned to look at her, causing her to lower her hand as they locked eyes, "Actually, never mind... his perception skills really are amazing."

"Do you think you can beat him?" Goku inquired, because he could see that Twilight was studying Jiren, who seemed to be watching her as well, which only made him interested in what she had to say, due to the fact that it would give him an idea as to whether or not he could actually do the same.

"Jiren? Most likely... he's probably the only one here that would require me to use my transformations, and based on the well of power I'm getting from him I'd need my final form." Twilight stated, because she could tell that the power the silent warrior was giving off right now was enough to ensure that no one dared to come at him, save for Goku since she knew the Saiyan would want to challenge the best warrior in Universe 11, "Super Saiyan Blue 4 should be able to beat him, but it would be one interesting fight, it that's what you are wondering."

Goku smiled as he heard that and headed out to see if he could find any additional fighters before worrying about JIren, a warmup of sorts no doubt, allowing Twilight to head out to do the same as the warrior from Universe 11 moved on from his perch, where she found that Gohan had found his way into another fight, this time with someone from the mouse's universe by the looks of it. Such a thing caused her to stop as she stared at a female warrior with large hands that were mostly concealed in her robe, save for when she summoned blue shards that seemed to be talismans of some kind, and she weaved them into the surrounding area. Twilight figured out what her plan was at a glance, she was going to use any and all illusions that were in her arsenal to trip him up, knock him out of the arena, but all of this would backfire on her in the end, as Gohan was incredibly smart and was used to illusions being used against him. With all of that in mind it was far too easy for her to tell who the winner of this battle would be, in fact she was beginning to wonder why every universe was targeting them, taking out Goku's insistence for the tournament in question, and knew that, in the end, it would come back to bite everyone in the end.

"Sorry, but you picked the wrong opponent." Gohan stated, where he punched the illusionist in the side of the head and knocked her to the ground, stunning the mouse god in the process as another one of his warriors was thrown out of the arena and returned to the stands, before he noticed that Twilight was observing him and rubbed the back of his head for a few seconds.

To that she nodded, showing that she was pleased with his work in securing their universe's safety, before noticing that Piccolo was currently engaged with another warrior as well, a youngster who seemed to have bird feet with two talons on each foot for some reason, allowing her to watch for a time. It was clear that the fighter in question was skilled, in fact he might be one of the few warriors from Universe 4 who fought fairly, but his problem was that he, like everyone else, went for a warrior from Universe 7, so that meant he was destined to lose his fight. Piccolo continued to display his newfound strength as he dodged attacks, struck his foe when openings were revealed to him, and generally pushed him back, which caused the young warrior to reveal his trump card, a more muscular bird form, his face gaining a thick beak while his arms gained feathers, the start of wings. His true form was far stronger than his base form and seemed to be growing the more he fought, at least Twilight could see that at a glance as several exchanges happened, but even that wasn't enough for him to beat Piccolo, as the Namekian was simply in another league of power, as he struck his foe in the chest and loosed a Ki blast that sent him off the stage.

As all of that happened Frieza and Cooler found themselves under fire from a sniper, someone who clearly wanted to do away with one or more of Universe 7's warriors, and the only reason they knew that was due to a short warthog warrior from Champa's universe got hit by it while coming to challenge them.

"A sniper... how dull." Frieza remarked, because out of all the warriors that were attending the Tournament of Power, and all of the powers he had seen so far, this was just plain dumb, especially when he noted that whoever was behind the lone attack lacked the power to actually knock people off the stage, as the warthog was resting nearby.

"I would agree with you. From what I can tell, there are two snipers, one firing the blasts and one redirecting them to their intended target." Cooler said, something that was common for them these days, as raising Twilight had allowed him and his brother to grow as a family, especially with their father and Towa's family added to things, meaning they worked far better than they did before she came into their lives, "I would suggest that we use this warrior as bait, force them to show us where on the stage they're hiding, and then take them down before they can react in time... we can eliminate this one when the snipers are taken out."

Frieza grinned for a moment as he lifted the downed warrior and hurled him into the air, though the instant that was done he and his brother separated from each other, both zeroing in on the location of a warrior that wanted to take them both down, so when the sniper blasted the poor unconscious warrior they knew exactly where to hit. In fact they were able to confirm that there were two warriors, one fat one who seemed to be the one controlling the direction of the attacks and one who seemed to be the best sniper in all of Universe 2, as the pair recognized which universe they belonged to. Cooler tracked down the fat one and surprised him before he even had a chance to react, punching him to the ground without giving him an opportunity to defend himself, as he knew these warriors liked to flee and didn't want another foe to get away. Frieza did the same thing, as he tracked down the sniper as his foe realized that their plan had failed and slammed him into the ground before he had time to react, where he blasted him a few times to be sure he wouldn't resist what he was going to do next, though once that was done he and Cooler gathered their foes and hurled them from the stage, and did the same to the warthog.

While they walked back into the main portion of the stage, however, Frieza knew that something big was coming, what he had no idea, and knew that Twilight would be interested in whatever fight was about to unfold, which only made him and his brother interested in whatever was about to happen.

PreviousChapters Next