• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,993 Views, 1,329 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Magic's New Life - Blackdrag-rose



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up sending herself into an entirely new world, where she is raised by the galactic emperor, Frieza, and his family.

  • ...
16
 1,329
 1,993

PreviousChapters Next
Super Hero: Gathering of Heroes

Piccolo spent some time standing still and observing the villains that were clearly unaware of the fact that he was there, gathering information on them and their plans, though from what he could tell only Hedo seemed aware that one of their men was different from everyone else. He did note something interesting, none of the Red Ribbon soldiers were Beastians or even the other races, it was like they were trying to say that Humans were greater than everything else Twilight had brought to this planet over the years, a fact he knew to be false. Other than that he studied the Gammas, finding that 2 was far more lax than 1, where the red caped android was far more serious and was focused on whatever mission he might be given, even if that meant correcting his brother on whatever errors he might have made during his test run. By the time that the meeting was over he had learned a few things, such as the fact that they had no idea who the super hero group was, all of their recently gained powers during the Tournament of Power were unknown to them, and they had no idea who they were trying to mess with.

In the end Piccolo realized there was no real reason for him to worry about the Red Ribbon Army, as the only people he or his friends had to take down were the Gammas, as everyone else was Human and they didn't have any power of their own, plus Cell Max, but if they moved quickly

"99, come with me." Hedo said, reminding Piccolo of his number and of the fact that he was acting like someone who was part of the army, to which he saluted, like he had seen the others do beforehand, before following the figure out of the large command center for a time, leaving the Gammas behind to deal with the commander and his right hand, meaning this had to be something only he could hear.

Piccolo found that Hedo brought him to what appeared to be his own residence, for when he wasn't busy making all sorts of new androids, though he said nothing as the figure had him remain by the closed door and walked over to a computer for a couple of seconds, only to return a few seconds later with a drive in a familiar container.

"This contains a full copy of everything Twilight Sparkle wants me to get on the Red Ribbon Army. You are to deliver it to her during your next mission." Hedo stated, confirming the fact that he was allied with Twilight and that he was working to bring down the army that had come to him after he got out of prison, though at the same time Piccolo said nothing as he accepted the square shaped contained and slipped it into a pouch that had been added to his attire, "Don't worry, I'm the only one who knows you aren't who you're pretending to be... part of the plan was to reserve this number for someone to use later on, and it looks like Lady Twilight was right on the money."

"Very well. What is this mission you have for me?" Piccolo inquired, doing his best to make sure that he was just a soldier and nothing else, just in the off chance that there were any listening devices Hedo didn't know about, but given his vast intelligence, which was overshadowed by Twilight's, he suspected that the man knew his domain was safe.

"The Commander will tell everyone soon, and I'm going to interject to speed things along." Hedo replied, which meant he likely suspected that the others would say something that went against his personal code and that he was going to do what he could to make sure that didn't happen, "He might go after Son Gohan's daughter, and I'm going to focus on him, since he's more important than his innocent daughter... plus we don't want to get Mr. Satan involved, right?"

Piccolo nodded his head for a moment as he followed the man back out into the meeting area he had been station in for a time, where he returned to his post as Hedo took his seat and helped himself to some of the cookies that were on a table off to his right, which Magenta didn't seem to mind. In the following moments, after everyone important was assembled, Magenta confirmed what the scientist had said previously, they wanted to start tearing down the 'enemy cabal' and that meant they needed to figure out who to attack first, ending in the most obvious target, Gohan and Pan. Hedo, true to his word, said that there was no need to resort to kidnapping Pan, both because they didn't want to get Hercule involved, or at least not yet since the Commander likely had plans for the man, and due to the fact that he was positive that they could convince Son Gohan to come here with a few words. Magenta wasn't convinced that this was the right method, but Hedo had to remind him that the enemy cabal was larger than he expected and that if they kidnapped Pan it would spread like wildfire, meaning if they convinced him to come quietly they could keep their assault under wraps.

It was a good plan in the grand scheme of things, allowing the army to make their move without alerting anyone else in the process, and Magenta eventually agreed to the plan, where Hedo turned his head towards Piccolo and ordered him to get going, as he had prepared a single person vessel for him to reach his destination sooner. He had expected Magenta to throw a fit or raise his voice at such an idea, especially since it seemed to go again everything he likely thought or stood for, but instead he decided to let Hedo go about his business without raising the alarm, as if expecting that Piccolo, or '99', would get the job done. Piccolo acknowledged his 'mission' and departed from the chamber with their leave, only to find that his visor showed him the layout and path he needed to take to get to the hanger, since he needed to present himself as a soldier and not an intruder, which he was fine with for the time being. Fortunately it didn't take him long to find the area in question, tracked down the ship that almost looked like a modified delivery vehicle that was outfitted for flight, and followed the protocols given to him to fly the ship out of the hanger like he knew what he was doing.

Piccolo had to thank Gulus Gamma for bothering to set everything up for him, since it allowed him to reach his target area and the villains with ease, especially since it let him see that Hedo was on Twilight's side of things, causing him to turn his attention to the controls as he made his way towards Gohan's home.

What he discovered was that today was Gohan's day off and that he was currently training in the area that Twilight had set up in the past, causing Piccolo to set the ship a fair distance away before flying over to where his student was training, only to find that his senses were right, Twilight was present as well. She had set up a grand test for Gohan, as it looked like both of his arms and legs happened to have darkness surrounding them, makeshift weights that likely contained the vast power of her most powerful element, to really test his skills, and some of the shadows formed familiar enemies for him to fight, all to make sure he was ready for the next villain he had to fight. This was good news for him, as it meant that Gohan was good and ready for the Gammas and whatever else might be lurking inside the Red Ribbon Army headquarters, though neither person said anything as he entered the area and walked over to where Twilight was sitting. It was in that moment he also noticed something else, that being that Trunks and Goten were present as well, doing their own training even though it was supposed to be one of their own days off as well, as he assumed that they would be playing hero again or something, but this was good news as well, especially with their team sitting off on the side.

"Twilight, I have discovered the hideout of the Red Ribbon Army, and right now they want to lure Gohan in to fight him, all to weaken our 'cabal'." Piccolo said, though he also produced the container that Hedo had given him and handed it over to her without delay, where he found that a smile graced her face as she accepted it, something that caused the darkness to leave those that were currently training, "Hedo seemed like he was expecting me to show up, so he's given me everything I might need to complete the mission that you gave him, all without raising the alarm that he's a traitor to their cause."

"Good, then it means it's time for us to make our move." Twilight remarked, as she couldn't believe that Magenta thought his newest recruit was actually on his side, that he could turn a super hero fan into a full on villain with the promise of money and the ability to do whatever he wanted, before she beckoned for everyone to come close, "Gohan, it would seem that the Red Ribbon Army has returned and they want to take you down first... either because of their grudge against Goku, for their defeat all those years ago, or because you're one of the only ones they know the location of. You are going to join Piccolo and make your way to the base in question, to see what they want and stall them with him assisting you, while I'll spread word to the others and see who will come to observe their final defeat... I know these two will want to fight them, since they are heroes and the Red Ribbons are definitely villains."

Trunks and Goten were happy to have an opportunity to actually fight a villainous organization, especially since it had been some time since Devi Dimon had made a move against them or the city they called home, though Piccolo was pleased to see that they were actually ready to fight for once. He also knew that Twilight would likely call in Eschalot, some of the students that were around her level of power, and the police so they could arrest those that were knocked out during the fight that would start once everyone arrived, and he could tell that Rena and her team were ready to go. In addition to that he found that Gohan didn't need his glasses, since he was near sighted when he wasn't in a transformed state, only to find that his student had sought out Twilight to cure his condition, though he still wore them for meetings. It was an interesting thing to learn, that she was doing far more than one would expect from someone of her position to do, and it only made him more interested in what else she might do to the Red Ribbon Army before they were locked up for their crimes against the rest of the world, but decided to shelve the idea for now.

With that in mind he and Gohan returned to his ship and he input the command sequence that allowed him to set a course for the hidden base once more, where the flight gave him time to brief his student on what to expect once they arrived at their destination, though at the same time it only made Piccolo all the more interested in what would happen once Magenta realized that his doom was approaching and that there was nowhere for him to run.

PreviousChapters Next