• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,993 Views, 1,329 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Magic's New Life - Blackdrag-rose



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up sending herself into an entirely new world, where she is raised by the galactic emperor, Frieza, and his family.

  • ...
16
 1,329
 1,993

PreviousChapters Next
Interlude: Universal Visitation

Twilight smiled as she returned to her office after a few days of rest and relaxation, as she decided to take a break after the Tournament of Power, to de-stress after the madness she had been through since Future Trunks came to visit them again, as it had been one thing after another without any real chances to relax. Now that she was recharged, however, she made her way back to her workplace and got back to work, checking out the tablet for any messages from the rest of the empire, reading reports, and writing notes on what she had seen during her time in the Null Realm. She worked on the files of the warriors from the other universes, everything that had been revealed and her thoughts on what hadn't been seen, since her team had pushed everyone to the breaking point in no time, so there might have been things they might have missed. It also gave her time to write about her own limit breaking form, one that would become a trump card for when the Dark Queen form failed her, though when it came to giving it a name she was torn between 'Queen of Harmony', thanks to the pillars she had seen, or 'Heavenly Dragon Queen', given it's power.

In the end she determined that there was no reason for her to name it just yet, as there was no telling when she might need to use it and that meant she had time to come to a decision, though her work was interrupted by the receptionist sending her a message that visitors were here to see her, giving her time to prepare for their arrival.

"Ah, Hit, Champa, and Vados, what a wonderful surprise." Twilight said, as she was expecting some of the gods from the other universes to come and visit her at some point in time, though Champa's visit was due to the fact that she knew that, at some point, he would have to return Hit to Universe 7, before she noticed that there were two other people with them, a fact that brought a smile to her face, "Caulifla and Kale, it is good to see you again as well."

"We were talking with Vados and learned that she was bringing Hit and Champa here, so we decided to tag along," Caulifla replied, though Twilight knew what she wanted, as seeing Goku and Vegeta in their greatest transformations had caused a desire for more power to awaken inside the Saiyan from Universe 6, so she assumed that she was here to join Hit and she had convinced Kale to join them.

"Yeah, whatever. We're returning Hit to his new home." Champa stated, where this time he waved his hand as Twilight offered him a drink, something that Vados took since she enjoyed what they had drank the last time they were here, while at the same time Hit walked over to Twilight's side of the room as the God of Destruction sat down in the chair and just crossed his arms as he looked at her, "Let's hear it. What in the world do you want for loaning me Hit? Tell me now so I can head back to my universe, get whatever it is that you want, and then come back to close the deal."

"First, let me speak with Hit." Twilight said, as it was nice to see an annoying Destroyer God squirm like this, since he knew not to do anything to upset her now that her power was far beyond what he was comfortable with, causing her to turn her attention to the assassin for a moment, "Is what you wanted previously, for agreeing to join Champa's team, still what you want?"

"Yes. When will everything be in order?" Hit inquired, where he could see that the two Saiyans from his home universe were interested in what they were talking about, though that was understandable since they had no idea Champa had struck a deal with Twilight and that he had a reward for suffering through his previous God of Destruction's presence.

"I'll have it done in a week, to be sure everything is as you wanted." Twilight replied, where she sipped at her drink for a few seconds and found that Hit seemed pleased with her answer, all while everyone else in the room seemed confused as to what was going on right now, allowing her to turn most of her attention to the others, "Now, Caulifla, Kale, can you tell me why you wanted to come with your God of Destruction? I have a feeling that I know what you might say, but I want to hear your statements before I give Champa his answer."

Caulifla stood there for a moment, clearly debating how she wanted to answer the question, before she reached into the bag that Kale was holding, found whatever she was looking for, and pulled out two identical items that reminded her of the documentation that they had used when Hit decided to move universes, which she handed to Twilight as Champa just stared at her in shock.

"Kale and I talked about it, and I actually asked her for her opinion on the matter, and we decided to ask Vados for help in officially moving to Universe 7." Caulifla answered, though after handing over the official paperwork she took a seat and sipped on the drink that had been offered to her, as Twilight did so before even hearing what Champa wanted, while Kale did the same as she remained quiet, something she hoped to fix in the near future, "After seeing your Saiyans in action, and all of the forms that they have access to, I decided that the best place for us right now is here, in this universe, so we can both learn how to actually control our new forms, unlock new ones, and build confidence in certain aspects."

"Well, this is a welcome surprise... I was going to tell Champa that, in return for loaning him Hit, that I was going to ask for you two to move universes." Twilight stated, something that caught Caulifla and Kale off guard, since they clearly thought this would be more of a surprise for her, while Champa looked like he was going to have a meltdown and his Angel found all of this to be humorous, to which she pulled out her materials, double-checked the paperwork, and signed it once she found that everything was in order, "So, where do you want to move to? There are plenty of planets to pick from, plenty of occupations for warriors like you... or, for the time being, we can set that aside and just say that Earth is your home for the first few weeks, before you make a decision on the matter."

"But... stop stealing my warriors!" Champa declared, almost as if he thought that his words would stop Twilight in her tracks and cause her to bow her head towards him, like most people did when they realized that they were dealing with a God of Destruction, only to find that Twilight really didn't care about him all that much.

"I thought you would be happy, Champa, as I could have taken anything from you... your debt is paid, which means you are free to return home." Twilight said, as there was more paperwork to complete, not tied to people moving into the vast universe that she ruled over, and she could see that Champa was surprised by how she was acting towards him, though as he got up, however, a glance from Vados caused him to pause as he mumbled an apology and some thanks before he and his Angel left the office, "Hit, why don't you take Caulifla and Kale to meet the others... I'll join you in time, once I'm done with all of my work, and the other visitors that will no doubt show up in the future future."

Her reasoning for that was because she had seen that some warriors from the other universes were interested in her, so it stood to reason someone else would show up at some point in time, causing Hit to nod as he had the two Saiyans follow him outside, only for Twilight to find that her next set of guests had already arrived.

"Lady Heles, what a pleasant surprise. What can I do for you on this fine day?" Twilight inquired, though as she welcomed the goddess into the office, plus her Angel for that matter, she noticed that her receptionist indicated that another godly group was waiting, patiently waiting their turn to speak with her, and it wasn't Liquiir.

"Normally I would say something about wanting to know about your relationship with Liquiir... I mean, a mortal falling in love with a god, it's just exciting." Heles replied, where she found that she and her Angel were offered something to drink and she took it, before beckoning to the door as three familiar figures, in their base forms, stepped into the light, which only made Twilight smile as she noticed them, "Kakunsa has been thinking about what you said during the tournament, about how you could make her dream come true, and asked me if I could bring her here to speak with you... her friends came to support her and check out another universe. Which reminds me: thank you for saving not just our universe, but the rest of the vast multiverse with your wish."

"Thank you, it's good to see that some gods appreciate my efforts." Twilight stated, as so far only three gods had thanked her for her efforts to keep the multiverse safe, because while Heles and Champa had done so just now Beerus had done so after they returned to Earth, before she focused on the one who wanted to speak with her and beckoned Kakunsa forward, who took a seat across from her as she pulled out another tablet, "Now then, I take it you want to take me up on my offer to become a Beastian?"

"A... Beastian?" Kakunsa inquired, as that term was unfamiliar to her and her friends, though at the same time Twilight just nodded her head as she tapped a button and revealed a number of holograms that revealed what she was talking about, a couple of people who, in a matter of seconds, became more like beasts, from cats and dogs to the more mythical creatures, like dragons for example.

Twilight spent the next couple of minutes explaining things to the group, about the beast people of Earth and how some of them were natural born while others were changed, transformed by a drug that used to be totally random, so no one knew what animal they would be turning into. With her alterations to it Twilight had created versions for each animal and even other alien races, surprising them as they learned everything that she was capable of, before she pointed out that there was an age limit on all of the products, that anyone under eighteen shouldn't consume any of her TF Foods. When she was asked why such a thing existed Twilight informed them that children who ate one of her products transformed into feral versions of the animals that the food was inspired by, like two boys at a tournament some years ago who ate a couple of wolf crackers at their mother's insistence. Such a thing caused them to become wild beasts, where they attacked everyone else around them and those that were bit or scratched were forced to transform into the same creature, just like a virus of sorts, but she had a cure to restore their minds, but for the unfortunate individuals they had to wait until they turned eighteen before she could help them.

She even told them of how someone thought they could get away with gassing an entire school full of high school girls in a city that was on the other side of the planet, where she used her time powers to figure out who did it and sentenced the fool to spending his life in prison, plus everything he owned was sold to help the families pay for therapy.

"Out of curiosity, what did the girls turn into?" Heles inquired, because she assumed that the gas was connected to what they had been talking about so far, meaning the underage girls had, unfortunately, had their lives altered by someone, at least until they turned eighteen and could have the process reversed.

"Cows, for some odd reason." Twilight replied, as she had tried to find a reason why the man had chosen that species out of everything else, but from what she could tell it was entirely random and he didn't care what animal they turned into, so it was purely an act of revenge, before she noticed the looks on their faces, "And yes, that includes the udders. Don't worry about them, measures are already in place to make sure they are well treated before they turn eighteen, and that anyone who assisted the person who turned them will be punished as well."

Following that Kakunsa focused on the reason they had come here, to make her dream come true, where Twilight nodded and got to work by asking her a series of questions to determine exactly what she wanted, as while she knew the girl had a desire to before more like a beast, hence her transformation, she needed to know which cat she was interested in. All of her answers allowed her to know exactly what the girl wanted and, once the list was complete, Twilight set her tablet on a connector and let the group from Universe 2 watch her as she worked, creating the serum that would give Kakunsa what she wanted. Of course the girl paused for a moment, almost as if she was surprised that it was so easy for Twilight to take her desire and make it a reality, before holding her arm out so it could be injected into her, showing that she wanted this more than anything, though as Twilight did so she also gave her a set of Morph Clothing to put on. Once the clothing was on, and the injection was made, everyone watched as she grew a blue cat tail, identical to the one she gained whenever she used her transformation, before more changes washed over the rest of her body as a smile appeared on her face.

Twilight smiled as the girl transformed into a blue cat Beastian, where Kakunsa flexed her new body with a look of joy on her face, though to be sure everyone worked as intended she took them to another room and revealed that there was an obstacle course, causing the girl to grin as she jumped onto the starting point and rushed off.

"I'm happy for her." Brianne commented, as this had been her friend's lifelong dream, finding a way to become more like a beast and really put her powers to use protecting their home universe, and it brought a smile to her face seeing Kakunsa run around with such a joyous smile on her face, experiencing all sorts of new things, before she chuckled, "Though you might experience an influx of new visitors in the future... there are more Beast Warriors like her out there and they'll be interested in her new form."

Twilight nodded her head, as she expected that much after discovering the girl's transformation in the first place, before she found that another group was coming towards them, which just so happened to be the team from Universe 9, not to mention their gods.

"Lady Twilight, we... have something we would like to say." Sidra said, showing that he must have decided to follow their group while she was focused on Kakunsa, though in that moment he, his insufferable Kaioshin, and their ten warriors did something Twilight wasn't expecting, they actually knelt towards her and bowed their heads.

In the following moment all of them, save their Angel that was standing off to the side, apologized for how they acted after the announcement of the Tournament of Power and how they acted by targeting her at the start, ignoring her suggestion to leave her alone. Twilight stared at them for a moment, mostly to take in the fact that they were acting like this, before accepting the apologies that were being offered to her, where she informed Sidra of the fact that she would make sure his dumb assassins were delivered to his universe in due time. Of course that was followed by the dwarf asking her if maybe, just maybe, she could come by Universe 9, take a look around, and offer him some pointers on how to improve the state of his universe's planets, as if he and Roh had come to an agreement before coming here with their team. She knew that many would ignore Sidra and leave his universe to it's fate, but Twilight was more interested in improving the lives of the people and planets of her own domain, so she figured that she could lend them a hand at one point and told Sidla that she would have Whis set up a date for the visit.

As the dwarf bowed his head, showing everyone that he appreciated her even agreeing to help them, Twilight noticed that Goku arrived with both of the new Saiyans, meaning there was something he wanted and she had a feeling that she knew what that something was, given how eager Caulifla had been earlier.

"Let me guess, you want your Saiyan tails back?" Twilight inquired, finding that two of the three Saiyans nodded, to which she teleported out of the area for a moment, no doubt surprising everyone in the process, before returning with two new vials and her primed injector, where she readied it and beckoned to the pair, "Very well then. Wish granted."

Fortunately Caulifla and Kale's attire were fine for what she had in mind, as when she injected them with the serum both of them stalled for a time before their own Saiyan tails emerged from their spines, without wrecking their clothing, causing Goku to show his off again as he made sure they were okay with what Twilight had done to them. Twilight did inform them that it was in their best interests to get some Morph Clothing before even attempting to unlock Super Saiyan 4, despite the fact that they had to unlock the form before that first, causing them to raise their eyebrows before deciding that she knew what she was talking about. Of course, given Caulifla's desires, it wasn't long before Goku pulled her and Kale over to the area that he and Vegeta had been training in, getting back to whatever training they had been working on before finding out that the pair had come to Universe 7. As they departed Twilight found that Sidra's group did the same, because they had done what they came to do and that meant it was time for them to head home, causing her to make a note to inform Whis about things, at least before Sidra's Angel beat her to the punch.

All of this made her interested in what the future held for her, as she was expecting the other gods to come visit, no doubt to apologize and speak with her, plus there was no telling what else might be found in her universe, which only made her eager for whatever might come next.

PreviousChapters Next