• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,993 Views, 1,329 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Magic's New Life - Blackdrag-rose



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up sending herself into an entirely new world, where she is raised by the galactic emperor, Frieza, and his family.

  • ...
16
 1,329
 1,993

PreviousChapters Next
Super Hero: Pieces Moving

Hedo found that Twilight was true to her word, his sentence, which could have easily been a life sentence due to the various crimes he had committed, had been reduced to a three month stay in one of the prisons of the world, giving him time to study the information she gave him during their meeting. Such a thing allowed him to dispatch Hachimaru, a robotic wasp that actually packed enough power to match the power of the strongest Beta ghoul he had created, to survey the prison he was going to be staying in, allowing him to make notes on guard patterns and other things. With his drone deployed it was impossible for anything to escape his gaze, allowing him to focus on his new studies, items provided by Twilight as per their arrangement, while keeping an eye out for any hazards or people of interest that might be part of the army she wanted to bring down. He was glad that his gloves had been left in his care as well, since it also gave him access to Tentomaru, a far smaller robot that resembled a ladybug, who he sent out into West City to see if any additional Digimon showed up and fought the heroes who brought him in, as he wanted to see the heroes in action.

Interestingly enough he found that it wasn't long before someone from the Red Ribbon Army showed up right outside the prison and seemed to be studying it, as he spotted an emblem inside the vehicle the man used, one he likely thought was well hidden, so he had Hachimaru tail him for a time. What he discovered was that the figure took note of the positions of the guards and their schedules, no doubt to see when he was allowed into the yard or the other areas of the prison, like his boss wanted him to stake out the area before they made their move, which would wreck Twilight's plans a little if he was taken sooner than planned. Oddly enough the man didn't do too much during his time outside the prison, where Hedo could see that a few of the guards were curious as to why he was here, especially since he wasn't entering the building, before he returned to his vehicle and departed from the area, all while Hedo made sure his wasp followed his target. Such a thing allowed him to see that the man returned to one of the nearby cities, heading right to a building with the word 'Red' in big letters, meaning Red Pharmaceuticals, who had produced an inferior version of Animorph before the drug was claimed by Twilight and rebranded to it's new form, cutting the company out of it entirely.

Hedo was sure that they had a score to settle with her thanks to that, since it was one of the dominate money makers for those who liked being Beastians and didn't want to commit to one form, though he remained silent as he watched as the man walked through the building, nodding to those that were clearly below him in the company, before he stopped in an office that seemed to be the heart of the business.

"Give me some good news, Carmine. Where are we on this Hedo fellow?" the chairman said, though neither him or the man who had opened the door even realized that Hachimaru was in the room with them, allowing Hedo to observe what was in the office, especially a man who seemed like a business leader who had a pin with the emblem of his army on it, Magenta Ribon to be exact, the son of Commander Red himself, "Have you tracked him down?"

"We've been searching for him for a while now... he proved to be more troublesome to find than we thought, but we have learned that he's currently in prison and will be released in three months." the man, Carmine, replied, where Hedo found that Twilight's information was right, the Red Ribbon Army was interested in him, because if Magenta was interested in him than the rest of the army had to be exactly the same.

"Well that's annoying... you know he can't help us while he's in the clink." Magenta remarked, where it was clear that he wasn't too happy with the information that had been given to him, though at the same time he took a buff of his cigar and put the ash in a container that was in front of him, while Carmine waited for him to speak before saying anything else, like a peon waiting for a commander to speak, "You do realize that he has something that we need in order to rebuild, right?"

"Of course. Rest assured, we are currently formulating a plan and will grab Dr. Hedo when the time is right." Carmine said, which interested Hedo, since what he had seen so far wasn't all that great, causing him to wonder what in the world the organization might have in mind, even if he was sure that he wouldn't be all that impressed by their plan.

"Good. That's exactly what I want to hear." Magenta stated, where he lifted his cigar for a moment and waved it at the man that was in front of him, mostly so he knew that he was still talking to him, while his mind was focused on what needed to be done in their base of operations to welcome the soon to be newest member to the organization, "Don't screw this up... my dear old pops didn't see his dream through to the end, but I'll make good on it and bring about the world domination he sought with all his heart."

Hedo frowned as he heard that, as Magenta was just as bad as his father was, while at the same time confirming what he had been told during his meeting with Twilight earlier, the villains wanted him to help them dominate the world, meaning he had a lot of work to do to make sure they took the bait and braced himself for what the future held for him.


Sure enough Hedo found that the three months passed without too much happening, save for Data Sentai Digiman facing off against a few new Digimon he hadn't seen before, such as one they called 'Infer', a silver and red cocoon shaped beast that was the same length that a male Human could stand. The group proved to give Hedo plenty of ideas for the upcoming androids that would become the Gamma Series, even though he was constantly surprised by the fact that some Digimon had the power to resist the strength of the heroes, to some degree anyway. As the weeks went by, however, he started to wonder who in the world was making all of the various Digimon that were out there in the world, though everything he had seen so far pointed to it being Twilight herself, as some of their powers matched hers and none of them dared to do any damage to the city her base was in. Even if that was true he realized that she might be testing the heroes to be sure that they were worthy of being called heroes, or being seen in the good light they were currently seen in, causing him to realize that it would be best if he said nothing to anyone else, not until he was actually working for Twilight.

Eventually he was released from his cell and was given all of his stuff, or what he had when he was arrested, and that also included the container that held the autograph from Cleangod, though once he was released Hedo found that Carmine drove the car up to the wall and Magenta presented himself.

Hedo, of course, already knew about them and was well prepared to speak with them, in fact he surprised them by telling the pair exactly who they were and revealed the existence of Hachimaru to Magenta, though at the same time he made no effort to share too much with them, since he wanted to keep some cards hidden for now. Interestingly enough Magenta was more than willing to offer him a significant amount of money to produce androids from the Red Ribbon Army, about three hundred million per android, plus they were willing to offer their facilities and resources to him so he could do such a thing. While they talked Hedo noticed that one of the police officers was intercepted by a dark figure, the infamous Devi Dimon, who caused the officer to disappear in a flash of darkness, meaning he, at least, wanted this operation to go down without a hitch, allowing him to focus on the here and now. One thing he also noticed was that Magenta had all sorts of snack items prepared for the trip, candy and soda, no doubt to help him get relaxed while they talked about what the man wanted from him, even though Hedo already knew what he wanted from him.

He had been prepared to turn down the offer entirely, or at least make it seem that way, only for Magenta to inform him that he was willing to give him a billion per android, something that caused him to sigh as he accepted, making it look like it was an acceptable situation, a generous price for what they wanted.

"So, who do you want the androids to take out? The one who took down Cell?" Hedo asked, though at the same time he picked up some of the crackers and tore into one, but he had to silently admit that this was somewhat stressful, making it seem like he was playing ball while trying to fulfill Twilight's conditions.

"Not quite. Hercule is the one that told the public that he beat Cell, but we're fairly sure that an organization is behind that monster's downfall and he took the credit," Magenta replied, where he smiled for a moment, as his workers had poured a lot of time and energy into figuring out who really brought down the monster and why they let Hercule take the credit for saving the world, and now he could share that information with someone that would bring about his true goals, "We have discovered that they are allied with Capsule Corp and are planning on using all of their resources to launch a full scale invasion of the Earth in one year's time."

"Isn't that unnecessary, especially since another extraterrestrial force already took over the planet?" Hedo inquired, since he knew Twilight was the greatest force on the planet, in fact her school and deeds were so well known that he was sure the entire planet knew about her, in one form or another anyway, before he took another cookie as he thought about it, just to maintain the fact that he wasn't affiliated with Twilight's forces, "Unless they want to topple the existing group first and then conquer everything else."

"Exactly. We want some of your super powerful androids to deal with them, and those annoying Digimon that keep coming and going all the time." Magenta said, as he was now appealing to Hedo's obsession with super heroes, something nearly everyone knew about him at this point in time, and he could see the gears in the young man's head turning already, likely wondering how the world would see him once they took care of the 'invaders',

"I'm sure I can make some androids that can bring them down, especially since my goal is to make the greatest androids that the universe has ever known." Hedo stated, showing Magenta that he was, to some degree, willing to join his army to bring down those who were 'pretending to be heroes', though at the same time he couldn't believe how easy it was to fool both men into believing that he had actually fallen for their rouse.

Carmine stopped the car for a moment as he and his passengers noticed that Devi Dimon was standing in the middle of the road, with a wide smile on his face for some reason, though as he reached into his suit, to drab his gun, the figure turned into a mass of darkness and disappeared. Hedo turned his attention towards the road and what he needed to do to keep the Red Ribbon Army appeased, though he did have to wonder what the dark Digimon wanted from them, since he seemed to be the final villain for the data super heroes to deal with and he was taking an interest in him. He was unaware of the fact that Devi Dimon actually returned to an area that allowed him to privately speak with his master, allowing him to tell her that things were progressing as planned, that Hedo was now with their main enemy, and that he was definitely transmitting all the information he had gained without the Red Ribbon Army officials realizing what was going on. The plan was to remain the same, continue to test Trunks and Goten while observing the real villains from the shadows, observing and planning how to bring them down with the lowest amount of casualties possible, causing Devi Dimon to bow his head as he returned to his own domain for his part of the plan.

Twilight smiled as she sat in her office, as the chessboard was full now, the pieces were in place, and Magenta had made the first in a long line of moves that she would be countering without him knowing what was going on, making her eager to see what the future held for her, Hedo, and everyone else that was part of this secret war.

PreviousChapters Next