• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,993 Views, 1,329 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Magic's New Life - Blackdrag-rose



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up sending herself into an entirely new world, where she is raised by the galactic emperor, Frieza, and his family.

  • ...
16
 1,329
 1,993

PreviousChapters Next
Tournament: Climactic Battle

"And here we are, witnessing the final battle of the Tournament of Power, between the two greatest warriors in the entire multiverse." Frieza commented, where he smiled as he and the others focused on Twilight and Jiren from what should be a safe location, given that there was a faint barrier around them that had to be from his daughter, just to be sure they didn't get hit by any of her foe's attacks, "Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves for the fight of your lives."

"Your team thinks this will be the final battle... they are wrong." Jiren stated, because while he knew that Goku was strong, and so was Vegeta, there weren't too many warriors for him to worry about right now, in fact it seemed like the one that Goku claimed to be the strongest in his universe might be weaker than he first thought, "I will ring you out first, then I'll do the same to the rest of your alliance."

"And it seems like someone else has a bad habit of not listening. I am the strongest warrior in Universe 7, and if you had difficulty dealing with Goku, well, you'll have a bad time with me." Twilight replied, where she shifted her stance as she kept her eyes on her opponent, as he was a warrior that was worth giving her full attention to, all while she noticed that both of the Zenos and all of the observers leaned forward as they waited for the battle to start.

Jiren stood there for a moment before rushing at his foe, where he swung his fist down at her and found something that caught him and Belmod by surprise, she moved out of the way like it was nothing, avoiding the attack entirely, causing him to go on the offensive. Twilight responded by raising her arms to block the attacks that were coming at her, when she wasn't dodging one every now and then, though she mentally frowned as she realized what was going on in an instant, her foe had pulled most of his power back inside him, returning him to how he had been at the start of the tournament. It meant that he wasn't taking her seriously, that he refused to believe that there was someone stronger than Goku on her team, though it also meant that when she started to push him back he would respond by drawing forth all of his power in a short period of time. If he refused to take her seriously it would come back to bite him, as she wasn't something that any of her foes could afford to underestimate, and yet everyone from the other universes thought of her as the weakest of her entire team, forcing her to end an entire universe all by herself.

With those thoughts in mind she went on the offensive, where she avoided an incoming punch and brought her knee into Jiren's chest, surprising him since he clearly wasn't expecting her to put up a fight, before she spun around and kicked him in the side, sending him flying away from where she was standing.

Instead of giving him time to recover, or even think about what was going on, Twilight followed after Jiren and laid into him with a barrage of punches and kicks, crushing a rock pillar he had been knocked into as she pushed him away from where they had been standing a few moments ago. Jiren reached for her head with one of his hands and she knocked it away with a swing of her arm, showing him that he needed to get serious about this and not treat her like a weakling, leading to her grabbing his head in retaliation before slamming him into the ground. With that done she backed off and jumped into the air, allowing her to fire a barrage of Ki blasts down on her foe, blasting the entire area away in the span of a couple of seconds, before a rumbling stopped her, as she knew exactly what it meant and was ready for her foe to come rushing at her with more of his power. Rather than follow her expectations Jiren summoned far more of his power than she thought he'd do, since she was expecting him to act more like a reasonable warrior and not someone fueled by rage, where he just exploded the entire area around where she had left him and rushed at her.

In the following moment she confirmed that he was far stronger than he had been moments ago, in fact it seemed like the sheer thought of finding a strong warrior was causing him to go mental, at least in his head based on the neutral look on his face, as he punched her in the chest, knocking her to the ground in the process, before grabbing her leg to smash her into the surrounding area. He was angry, that much was clear to her, either because of the fact that Goku was stronger than him or the fact that she stood above Goku, she really had no idea what was going through his mind right now, but as she thought about that twilight summoned her power and broke free of his hold. It was short-lived as Jiren grabbed her by the head and slammed her into one of the rock pillars, hard enough to break the entire structure and leave her in a pile of rubble, which he proceeded to blast multiple times, almost in a rapid fire motion. She was impressed that he was able to call forth so much of his power in such a short period of time, almost as if it was trapped behind a dam or something and flooded out whenever he needed it, or whenever his rage forced him to undo his inner seals so he could stand up to those that annoyed him.

With that in mind she decided it was time to play ball as she called forth the power of her first transformation, blowing all of the remaining rubble away as she took on her Dark Form, surprising all of the watchers as they realized that her power was far greater than what she had been using for a long time.

"This, Jiren, is my Dark Form, a transformation that all Demon Gods and Goddesses have to learn how to use before they reach the point they can use their godly forms," Twilight stated, though this was also for the other gods and watchers, so they understood her forms and didn't get confused whenever she did anything, even though it was pretty straight forward considering the progression of her couple of transformations, "most who gain access to this state soon leave it in the dust after gaining the power to transform into their Demon God or Demon Goddess forms... I, on the other hand, kept it since it's a wonderful form to use..."

"I do not care. All this does is confirm that you are an evil demon, who needs to be destroyed."Jiren replied, showing them that he really didn't like her, simply because of what she was and not what she had done, which was somewhat annoying in Twilight's mind, especially since it just clouded his mind with anger.

"Seriously, what's your deal? Did a Demon kill someone you cared abo... oh, I see." Twilight said, because while she started to ask her question she saw the sheer rage that appeared on Jiren's face for a moment, confirming the fact that a Demon, from his universe, killed someone important to him and made him incredibly bitter towards Demons as a whole, "You lost someone in the past... a mentor, perhaps... and it's made you despise Demons ever since."

"You talk too much." Jiren stated, punching Twilight in the chest as the last word left her mouth, as her talk of Demons just reminded him of who he lost and that ignited the anger that was inside him, causing him to drastically boost his power to crush her defenses with ease.

He was caught off guard as Twilight elbowed him in the chest, like she had tanked his attack before retaliating, making him wonder just how insane her resilience actually was, before focusing his mind as he reminded himself that his strength was absolute, that there was nothing she could do to bring him down. The two warriors moved into a series of blows, both of them switching between attacking and defending over the span of a few moments as the energy of their energies colliding flattened the area of the stage that was around them, though not to the scale of when Goku used Super Saiyan Blue 4 in his earlier battle. Twilight slipped a kick through his defenses and knocked Jiren backwards, though while he recovered she raised her hand and a large circle appeared around him, where she influenced the gravity of the area to stall him, to press him down into the ground as she prepared her next move, only to find that he boosted his power to a new level and tore through her magic like it was nothing. It was amazing that he could break out of her gravity spell like that, to which she did a test by utilizing the Time-Skip, only to find that he was able to track her movements and hit her like it was nothing, as if he was faster than both time and space, and when Jiren attacked her with a burst of Ki blasts she called forth her staff for a few seconds as she hit them into the ground.

With the smoke cloud created Twilight stepped up her game as she moved into her Demon Goddess form, the staff simply vanishing like it did in the past, though she could see the anger on Jiren's face intensify as he realized that she was more like a Demon now.

As Whis explained the existence of her staff, and how she absorbed it to take on her second transformation, Twilight went on the defensive as she found that Jiren attacked her with far more rage than she was expecting him to use after figuring out that he despised Demons. In that moment she understood what was in his eyes, he didn't just despise Demons, but he hated them with every fiber of his being, to the point that he pushed himself to become stronger so he could crush his foes whenever he found them, without any regard for his own safety. This was similar to the Saiyans of her universe, as in they often used their anger towards something or someone to grow their power, often resulting in new forms, and for her current foe it was causing him to undo his inner dams much faster than he would do on his own, drastically boosting his power to overpower her. It was both interesting and annoying, because at the rate he was climbing Twilight suspected that he would reach his full power in no time and require her to use her full power to take him down, though as she took a moment to consider that she kicked him in the chest and pushed him away from her.

In the following moment Twilight made her move as she launched a dark sphere towards her foe, where he avoided it with ease and that caused her to smile a little as it rapidly expanded into an Abyssal Moon, surprising him and the observers as the dark gravitational object took form. As Jiren turned and launched himself at the dark font, however, Twilight created a Sol Invictus that was of equal size and power to the moon, though while she suspected that it wouldn't totally deal with her foe, given his strength, she felt that it should be more than enough to knock him closer to the edge of the stage, only if he didn't power up more. When the sun reached the moon, however, a massive wave of heat energy burst out of the area that Jiren was in and both of her attacks exploded, almost like they were being vaporized by this sheer overwhelming and fierce energy that her foe possessed, but as that happened she prepared one more attack. She called forth the power of the Terranova, one of the more powerful destructive powers in her arsenal, and sent it straight at her foe, who raised his hand into the air, stalling it through sheer force alone, before collapsing his hand into a fist and shattered the attack, as if it was a mere rock or something.

As she realized that fact Jiren struck her in the chest and loosed a powerful Ki beam right into her, blasting her into both a rock pillar and into oblivion, tearing apart everything that was around her in the process while using literally his full power to beat her down.

"Do you get it now, Twilight Sparkle? You cannot beat me!" Jiren stated, which seemed to be a reoccurring problem of his, stating that his foes were no match for them and then being surprised when they busted out another transformation, but as he got ready to tear apart the portion of the stage that she was in he felt the air shudder, something that the gods and the other watchers felt as well, "No... it can't be."

In response to his words a dark pillar surged out of where Twilight was resting for a few seconds before vanishing, though as everyone took in what was going on she emerged from the crater that had been created by Jiren's attack, spreading her wings and knocking back the smoke as she revealed her third and final transformation.

"Do you remember what Goku said, Jiren? I am the Dark Queen of the Demon Realm... it's not just a title, to indicate who rules over all Demons, but it's also a transformation." Twilight said, where she walked forward as she found that Jiren just stood there, stunned by the sheer amount of power that she was putting out, while Belmod and the others seemed totally surprised that someone like her existed in Universe 7, "The power of the Dark Ruler is the greatest power in the Demon Realm, and I had to defeat my predecessor, Mechikabura, to gain this power and form. You had best get ready, JIren, as you're in for..."

Sure enough Jiren didn't wait for her to finish as he punched her in the side of her face, though instead of her flying in the direction he had swung in she just stood there, almost as if the attack had done nothing to her, before she retaliated and struck him in turn, sending him into the ground with enough force to wreck everything around him. As Jiren got up he took a second to rub the side of his face where he got hit, or maybe he was wiping it off, before he rushed into battle again as he swung at Twilight, only to find that she moved out of the way with ease, almost as if her body was reacting while her mind was focused on him and the surrounding area. When he got knocked back again Jiren leapt into the air and created a sphere of energy that was his size above his head, something that he hurled down at Twilight the moment it was finished, only to find that she raised her left hand and stalled it for just a few seconds before it broke apart, the bits of energy just dancing around her hand before vanishing. Following that Twilight went on the offensive, her attacks hitting Jiren harder than his had hit her earlier, while at the same time she avoided his attacks with such ease that many the watchers take a moment to wonder what in the world they were even witnessing.

Beerus, however, knew what was going on, as Twilight had spent the entirety of the tournament silently absorbing more and more energy from the other warriors that had come to defend their universes, and the vast amount of power that had been thrown around earlier, in a desperate bid for the other teams to take down Universe 7, had only added fuel to the growing fire. He had felt the power of the Dark Queen before, in fact Twilight's sheer power in this form was simply staggering, to the point where she stood above him, a God of Destruction, and forced his Attendant to step in to stop the match, one he had clearly lost at that point. With all the power that had been absorbed since his match with her, from all sorts of training and battles, she was on an entirely different level than before, and with the power of the warriors from seven other universes, taken without anyone from the other universes noticing her actions, her power was above Jiren's full power. Such a thing caused him to smile as Twilight dominated Jiren, striking him with attacks that pushed him back while dodging attacks at such a rate that made him wonder if she was, against all odds, tapping into the incredible power of Ultra Instinct, which for her he wouldn't even be surprised by.

As he finished thinking about all of that Twilight kicked Jiren in the chest and drove him through a few more of the bits of the stage that had formed rock pillars, only to stop when she crashed him into a large one that could easily be an island, if it was on a planet and not on this stage, causing her to back off.

"Out of curiosity, why do you want the Super Dragon Balls so badly?" Twilight asked, because while she had a feeling that she knew what he might wish for, given his earlier reaction to her mentioning a dead mentor, she wanted to hear it from the warrior before she knocked him off the stage, "You can't be thinking of using them to bring someone back... as that's a vast misuse of their great power."

"Your foul kind killed my mentor, so I require the orbs to bring him back." Jiren replied, though while he had no desire to speak to a demon, especially one that was enraging him at every step, he did feel that revealing this piece of information would cause her to back off and potentially give him an opening to crush her.

"Really? That's it? You do realize that your mentor's soul likely went to the Other World, where someone of your stature could simply go there and ask to see them, right?" Twilight inquired, something that caused the warrior to pause for just a few seconds, where she let out a sigh of frustration as she turned to face the stands, where she stared at the gods of the last universe that needed to be defeated, "His master was a good person right? If so they'd be in the heavenly side of your Other World, no doubt learning from one of the directional Kais or even doing something to help keep the afterlife stay in perfect order... either way, you could have simply made time for Jiren to have a meeting with his mentor, instead of even having the thought to waste such a powerful wish on such a thing."

"It doesn't matter what you do or what you say. I cannot lose! I refuse to lose... strength is justice... strength is absolute!" Jiren stated, which caused Twilight to glance back to him for a moment as she noticed something, his rage at being totally overpowered was starting to crack something inside him, where the fragments of the fallen pillars started to rise as his power started to skyrocket, at an alarming rate as he observed whatever trauma he had once more.

Twilight had to raise her hands for a moment as Jiren's energy cracked the area around him as his aura flared to life in a matter of seconds, setting the entire area around them on fire while also tearing apart the upper portion of his attire, just to make him look buffer than before, allowing him to do a slow walk out of the flames as he stared at her.

"So being overpowered has caused you to break your limits and drastically boost your power." Twilight remarked, which wasn't even a surprise anymore, because there were far too many races that had the ability to channel their rage, or even their trauma, into a boost of power, so this was nothing new for her as she shifted her stance, "Oh well, at least this will make our fight that much more interesting."

In the next moment Twilight discovered that she might have to reevaluate her assessment as she found that Jiren went on the offensive without wasting time, as his speed was faster, his punches were sharper, and all of his senses seemed like they had been heightened thanks to the new surge of power. When she caught one of his punches, however, she quickly found that he was channeling more of his Ki into a blast, despite the fact that his hand was a fist right now, and knocked her backwards with the force of the blow, confirming that his power was on another level. As she recovered Jiren charged a red blast above his left hand, which had dark purple lightning arching off of it, before he fired a powerful beam of energy at her, causing her to raise her right hand and siphon it, even though she did have to make physical contact with it while she did so. It allowed Twilight to tell just how much stronger Jiren was in this state, as his power was enough to push her, in her Dark Queen form, back and force the tide to shift in his favor once more, which was just absurd given that the one who had this form originally was one of the most feared Demons in all of creation.

Just to add to the absurdity of this change in the tone of the battle Jiren suddenly had the power to bypass her defenses, as if she was doing nothing but standing there, allowing him to smash her into the ground, use her like she was a mace or weapon, and even deliver a volley of powerful Ki blasts into her back. When Twilight tried to go on the offensive Jiren just caught her attacks and blasted her in turn, or straight up slugged her in the chest, showing her and everyone else that her full power, despite being the strongest in all of Universe 7, wasn't enough to stand up to him and his new power. Twilight found this to be completely absurd, that his latent power was this strong, enough to take down even the one who ruled over the Demon Realm, and even her insane growth rate seemed to be nothing compared to Jiren's power. The sudden tone shift of the battle was just annoying as well, especially with Belmod going back to being his arrogant self, especially when Jiren created a massive powerful beam of energy that forced her into the ground, despite the fact that she was still siphoning it's power, that detonated on top of her.

The resulting blast tore a massive crater into the area she had landed on, where she huffed for a moment as the smoke cleared, as she didn't want people to know about her immortality, though Twilight used the time given to her to think of a plan, anything really, to deal with Jiren's insane power boost, before her eyes focused on her golden ring, the very one that held all of Darkstar's vast power.

"Do you understand now, Twilight Sparkle? It doesn't matter what you do, for my power will overwhelm you." Jiren stated, as if he thought the battle was over now, even though she did sense that he had some sort of respect for her and her vast power, despite being a Demon, though as he stared at her she couldn't help but chuckle, as an idea came to her while she was staring at the golden ring, "What's so funny? Have you lost your mind at last?"

"No, it's just... I realized that if you hated me this much, even though I'm actually a Demon that uses my powers for good, you would have despised Darkstar... she was a real monster." Twilight replied, though in that moment she pulled off the ring as she floated up to the highest point of the crater, so she could look up at her foe, who was studying her while he waited for her to do something so he could beat her down into the ground once more, "And yet her power was sealed inside this ring, just in case it might be used for good one day."

Jiren barely had time to register what was going on as Twilight shattered the ring and was surrounded by a massive sea of energy, not just darkness based on everything he was seeing right now since he spotted white bits, blue bits, pink bits, and even silver and gold bits, though whatever it meant was lost on him. As he raised his hand into the air, gathering power into a sphere of energy that would shatter everything that was going on, he felt a surge of power as a six pointed star formed around the sea of energy, only to find that everyone from Universe 7, plus Liquiir for some reason, recognized it. In the next moment something strange happened, six pillars of energy appeared on the points of the star, the north point having an orange pillar, the point to it's left had a cyan blue beam while the right had a yellow one, though both of the lower points, and not the southern point, had pink pillars, one light and one dark, leaving the last point with a purple pillar. Jiren stared at this for a moment, unsure of what to make of what was going on, as he completed his attack, a head sized sphere of energy that would wipe out the entire area that Twilight was resting in, so even if she survived tanking it he was sure that the attack would send her out of the ring at long last.

Beerus, and those that knew of Twilight's history, realized that, somehow, the Elements of Harmony were aiding her, even here, in the Null Realm, all while a seventh pillar appeared in front of her, a green one, before Jiren hurled his attack down at Twilight so he could end the fight. In the next moment the energy attack stalled in the air, resting there for a few seconds as the gods stared at it in shock, before it broke apart before their eyes and joined the sea of energy that was resting around her, though once that was done the energy stalled for a time. They watched as the energy started to rise up, like the claws of a machine or something, to form a massive egg shaped structure around Twilight, something that caused Beerus to chuckle as he realized what was going on, while everyone from his team nodded their heads as well. The sheer power that Jiren had awakened was now fueling an awakening in Twilight, a new form that stood above the vast power of the Dark Queen, one of her own making since she was already at the pinnacle of what a Demon could obtain, and they knew that it would be more than enough to bring her foe down.

As the energy pulled away everyone found that Twilight looked different, where those from Universe 7 discovered that her arms and legs looked like what a dragon Beastian had, while at the same time she also had a dragon tail as well, though all of her new additions were silver colored. Her armor looked identical to what it had been previously, only modified slightly to fit her changes, and they found that she also had a pair of leathery dragon wings as well, which simply spread out, as if they were being flexed, before transforming into energy that seemed to merge with her back. Beerus assumed that this form likely had a way to keep her wings safe from enemies who might try to rip them off, before they discovered another change, her demonic horns had moved behind her ears and had doubled in number, as there were four now and meant that she had two on each side. The main horns, likely the original, were curved upwards while the new pair were lower than the first pair and were half the length of the upper ones, though they looked more regal than Twilight's previous set, if such a thing was possible given what her previous form was called.

In that moment Beerus noticed that her hair was totally different as well, as while it retained the same style that Twilight used the coloration was different, it was mostly a familiar silver color with blue highlights, which were the same colors as her new flaming aura, something that caused Liquiir to stand up as the Angels raised their eyebrows.

"Of course... I should have know. She figured out Ultra Instinct." Beerus remarked, though at the same time he and the rest of the gods stood up, mostly because it was out of respect for and in interest of the mortal that breached what was considered one of the strongest levels in all of existence.

"Not only that, but she's merged it with her Dark Queen form... and her power has drawn some interesting observers to the tournament." Whis added, as he and the other Angels glanced at the Antechamber, where they found six more Angels standing on the edge of the structure, three on the left and three on the right, as they were the Angels of the universes that had been erased a very long time ago, "We might be witnessing a change in the lineup of the multiverse's greatest warriors... and the Angels are here to witness all of it."

As Beerus thought about what this meant, that the Angels of the erased universes were present, Twilight quickly shifted her stance, drawing their attention back to her, as she rushed through the air and Jiren raised his fist to block her attack, only for her to turn around his attack and punch him in the chest. Instead of allowing himself to be pushed back Jiren went on the offensive once more, throwing powerful attacks as he tried to hit Twilight, only to find that she blocked his attacks with a single finger, just like he had done to Goku when he was going through his first couple of transformations. When he backed off and fired a blast of energy, however, Twilight spun around to avoid it, allowing it to pass by her, only she also did something new as she transformed all of his attack into an energy sphere, seemed to absorb it within a second, and then created the same attack above her hand as if she was mimicking what Goku did in his Super Saiyan Blue 4 form. Jiren surrounded himself in his energy for a moment as Twilight fired the beam of energy without wasting time, where it quickly slammed into his barrier, shattered it, and blew up on him as he collided with the ground, tearing apart more of the area in the process.

Twilight knew he wasn't down for the count and was proven right a few seconds later, as he was a stubborn warrior that would push himself until the very end, no doubt willing to break his body until he couldn't fight anymore, so she flashed down to where he was resting and punched him square in the face, surprising him in the process. Following that Jiren did what he did earlier, he tried to go on the offensive with a barrage of punches and kicks, letting his anger towards there being a warrior stronger than him slowly raise his power as time went by, only to find that she avoided his attacks with a greater degree of speed than he was expecting. Twilight knew this was due to the power of Ultra Instinct, she had learned of it's existence from watching Whis and asking him questions on the matter, polished and refined by the power of the Dark Queen, where she mentally reflected to give this a proper name once everything was said and done. While they did that the collision of their energies and powers caused the area around them to break apart, lightning flashing every now and then while they did this, until a collision of their fists shattered part of the stage that they were on, making the rest of her team, on the other fragment, glad they ignored this one.

Following that Twilight pushed Jiren onto the fragment of the stage that was falling away from the others, even though it was still close to the stage itself, where the warrior found that he had to focus on her with everything he had, otherwise he would be knocked out before he even knew what hit him. When Jiren loosed a beam of energy at her, however, he found that Twilight just jumped into the energy and rode it all the way to where he was standing, kicking him to the side as if his attacks meant nothing to her, only for him to growl as he went on the offensive once more. He tried to grab onto her new tail and use it to hurl her off the stage, taking advantage of a new weakness she didn't have before, but she avoided such a thing as she swung at him with her left claws, the sheer force of which left gashes on the ground as Jiren understood that she meant business. In the next instant she struck him several more times, breaking through his defenses with ease as he staggered backwards, though as he righted himself Jiren found that Twilight had formed a glowing sphere of energy above he right hand that was different from everything else they had seen so far.

"Judgement." Twilight stated, where she levitated the sphere into the air before it burst into a volley of powerful pointed Ki blasts that rushed towards where Jiren was standing, far faster than most of the other warriors could track, which meant that he would have a hard time countering this attack.

Jiren made an attempt to move out of the way, to avoid the attack entirely, only to find that the blasts barreled into him, blasting him repeatedly without delay as he found himself getting closer and closer to the edge of the stage, and the last one pushed him into the void itself, causing him to appear on the stands with a look of shock on his face.

"jiren is eliminated, thus Universe 11 has been wiped out... Universe 7 wins." the Grand Priest said, though he made no mention of the warriors from Champa's universe, as the Zenos had decided to let them count as warriors from Universe 7, no doubt due to all of the excitement from the battles that had taken place, "Twilight Sparkle, do you have anything to say before the Lord Zenos erase the fallen universes?"

"Yes, let them stay. I would have them witness the wish first." Twilight stated, which was good for her, because if she could keep everyone around it would make things that much better for all of them, where she found that both Zenos glanced at each other before nodding their heads.

The Grand Priest, now that everything was said and done, floated down and raised his hands as the Super Dragon Balls, all seven of them, floated into the area beyond the tournament stage, and while everyone focused on them he quickly spoke the phrase that activated them, summoning forth Super Shenron.

"What do you want? It can grant anything your heart desires." the Zenos said, though they actually got off their thrones to witness the summoning of the Eternal Dragon that was connected to the Super Dragon Balls, all while everyone from the other universes stared at it in pure shock, before realizing that it's power was now in Twilight's hands.

"The erased universes and the destroyed parallel worlds... I want all of them brought back." Twilight stated, because this was what she had been fighting for, the restoration of the entire multiverse, everything that had been destroyed or simply erased, something that caused the gods of the other universes to look at her in shock, while Jiren seemed to be unable to comprehend the fact that she, a Demon, would make such a wish.

The Grand Priest, sensing her intentions, turned towards Super Shenron and made the wish in the Language of the Gods, where the dragon roared a moment later as it channeled it's vast power to make Twilight's great wish a reality, all while letting the other gods witness it's power for the first time. Twilight closed her eyes for a moment as she felt it's power just wash over all of reality, universes once erased coming back into being within a matter of seconds, while the finger that had once held the ring that possessed Darkstar's energy shook for just a second, confirming her suspicions. Reality was fixed, all of the damage undone, and many gods were stunned that someone like her would make such a selfless wish, but she was content with it, as she had set out on an important quest and had made it a reality. The Zenos were pleased with such an exciting tournament, that was true, but the most important fact was that she had, against all odds, saved all of reality from the fate they had originally planned for everything, and the gods had to silently swallow that pill, that a Demon had saved the multiverse.

She couldn't help up smile as she looked forward to what the next couple of days held in store for her and her universe, as she had a feeling that things were about to get interesting now that the other universes know of their potential and it only made her eager to see whatever might happen next.

PreviousChapters Next