• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,993 Views, 1,329 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Magic's New Life - Blackdrag-rose



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up sending herself into an entirely new world, where she is raised by the galactic emperor, Frieza, and his family.

  • ...
16
 1,329
 1,993

PreviousChapters Next
Super Hero: Schoolwork and Heroes

Twilight found that a decent amount of time passed without anything new happening in her universe, as in there were no new villains for her to worry about, no attacks from the other parallel worlds, and nothing much for her to worry about, so her focus could finally be turned on other things while keeping an ear out for danger. She knew that the planets of her vast universe were mostly at peace, as there were still those out there who felt like they were above the law and that they could make their fortunes by stealing from everyone else, which was left in the hands of the various police officers. As such she got reports from the other parts of the universe about such things, though for the most part she found that Merus was doing a good job in dealing with those sorts of people and left that work to him and everyone else who worked for her empire, at least until she was needed anyway. With the universe in working order she turned a good deal of her attention to Earth for a time, mostly because the main Saiyans who called it home had temporarily moved to Beerus' planet for intense training, so they could catch up with her family in terms of power.

One thing that had become popular with the people of Earth recently was the creation of a brand new super hero, as people were getting tired of the Great Saiyaman, though while she questioned their new hero, the so called 'Cleangod' who used a broom to mop up evil, she didn't intervene at all, even though he started as a simple video game her and just exploded onto the big screen in no time at all.

There was also the school that she had created once upon a time, which was a place where warriors could gather to learn how to control any and all of their powers, while also giving them classes on the various planets and races of the universe, as some wanted to join the empire when they graduated. It was interesting to see such bright students want to help make their universe a better place for everyone, so she did everything in her power to make sure they were prepared for the future, as in she provided the school with tomes that held information on the various planets, their races, and the events that had happened in the past. While that happened she found that Goten and Trunks were sent to Blue Hal High School, a far more normal school that was solely focused on preparing people for jobs on Earth, though she did find that the former changed up his hair to make sure people didn't mix him up with his father. Eschalot, on the other hand, was one of the students of Stellaris High School, as she wanted to join Twilight in defending their universe from the various dangers that might still exist, which was a fact that she shared with Calas, Houko, and Mira, who also attended her school.

In addition to all of that Twilight outfitted her school with a special training area that allowed her students to train without having to worry about damaging the area, as the walls were laced with crystals holding a bit of her power, which meant that the students could fire Ki blasts at them without worrying about wrecking everything, and she made sure to add in a number of targets for them to hit as well.

Of course she found that Cleangod wasn't the only super hero to appear in the news, even if he was a fake one created for movies, television, and action figures, where she discovered that this time it was a pair of young warriors who wanted to clean up the streets and stop crime, like dealing with bank robbers. Twilight quickly discovered that they copied Gohan's old persona, calling themselves 'Saiyaman X-1' and 'Saiyaman X-2', wore rather dumb looking costumes that mimicked the attire of Cleangod, and they even stole the mannerisms of the movie hero to make themselves sound cooler. It didn't take her long to figure out who both heroes were, one of them was Goten and the other was Trunks, though they decided not to tell anyone about their double lives, despite the fact that she found out with ease and she could tell that Bulma and a few others had figured it out already. Trunks made it far too easy for them to figure it out, as both he and Goten were fans of the new hero on television and couldn't help but use some of his mannerisms or poses when dealing with the criminals they came across, even breaking weapons and collecting the pieces to be recycled.

Honestly, it was a shame that neither warrior took things seriously, it was why she had originally denied their request to transfer to Stellaris High, as her school was far more serious than any others since they were focused on space and what was out there in the universe, so having two hotheads, who thought themselves better than everyone else, had no place in her school, plus their grades were horrible. Her decision on the matter had surprised many people, since Trunks was Bulma's son, but when she explained her reasoning many of those individuals understood why she did what she did, she wasn't doing it to get back at Bulma, she was doing it because Trunks didn't have the drive that the other students of her school had. Goten, on the other hand, hadn't changed that much either, he was still a follower and seemed to do most of what Trunks told him to do, but part of him was still a child at heart, hence why he, too, was rejected from the school and joined his friend in Blue Hal High School. Surprisingly Chi-Chi was fine with this, since it meant her son could get a good job once he was done with his lessons, but based on what Twilight had seen so far his grades weren't all that great either, meaning the pair were in danger of falling behind or even being held back, which would cause some people to laugh at the pair if such a thing happened.

There was another reason that Twilight refused to admit Trunks, in particular, into her school, his attendance record was one of the worst in his entire school, as there were days were he was late, missed the first class, or even skipped a whole day to play hero, though the last one was usually him and Goten trying to join in the fun that the others had, only to miss out and so something else to compensate for the lost time. Frankly the only reason he even had a place in his school was due to his family's name, even though Eschalot was the one being groomed for the position as the next head because she was far smarter than her brother and her power outclassed his own, especially since she took everything seriously and didn't play around at all. Even the teachers didn't like him all that much, Twilight could see that from just observing a day of his school life, though he did have some friends among the other students, who knew he and Goten had power since it wasn't a hidden fact of life anymore, thanks to her revealing Ki to the rest of the world. Of course that made some wonder why she had rejected the pair, since their power was beyond what everyone else in their school had, but didn't question her decisions when there were some very good reasons behind why they weren't being admitted into her school.

Eventually an interesting day arrived that sparked her interest, enough to actually take part in the event, which happened to be when several of Blue Hal's classes would be visiting Stellaris for an entire day, though the coordinator for the event had them gather in the training area, most of them sitting on the stands so they could chat with each other.

"Before we begin the tour of Stellaris High School, I thought it would be best if we gave our visitors from Blue Hal a bit of a show: their strongest against our own!" the speaker, a lady who was a red scaled raptor Beastian, stated, where she took a moment to focus on the sea of individuals in front of her, Humans mixed with all sorts of races from the various planets of the universe, from Saiyans to Namekians, Cerealians to Heterians, and everything in between, before she looked down at her tablet for a few seconds, "From Blue Hal High School, tied in terms of strength, Trunks Brief and Son Goten... and from Stellaris High School, with both the highest Battle Power and grades, Eschalot Brief!"

Twilight smiled as she watched as the trio climbed down into the area in question, Trunks and Goten simply climbed over the ledge in front of them, with their friends cheering them on, while Eschalot jumped down into the area, surprising a fair number of her fellow students, especially since they expected the honor to go to one of Twilight's children, but all three of them were fine with this outcome.

"Don't hold this against me, brother, but let me show you what it means to take things seriously." Eschalot said, where she shifted her stance for a moment as she stared at the pair that were in front of her, while at the same time her school attire changed from it's purple and blue form and took on her training attire, something that was given to her by Twilight once she started attending her school, as a personal gift.

Trunks and Goten stood there for a moment before rushing at her, where the crowd watched as she tucked her wings in and dodged the punches that came her way, avoiding both fists before they even had a chance to touch her, before she spun around and struck both of them with her feet, knocking them backwards. Twilight could tell that the pair were taking a moment to think about the situation they were currently in, especially since they couldn't use any moves they had taken the time to create for their super hero personas, causing them to focus on something else, lashing out with their fists and feet as they tried to hit her. Eschalot showed them the error of their ways as she dodged their attacks, weaving in and out of everything the pair tried to send her way, before she dropped down and used her tail to knock them down, something neither of her opponents seemed to understand since neither had trained for such a thing. The students from their school were surprised by how quickly she had knocked them down, while at the same time those from Stellaris seemed pleased by such a thing, no doubt knowing just how strong she was in comparison to the two boys, though as the energy in the air shifted Eschalot jumped back for a moment.

Sure enough the pair transformed into their Super Saiyan states, which seemed to be the only form they had access to, as neither had trained to master any of the other transformations that their race had, though such a thing didn't case their foe to change as well, because while both were stronger they weren't enough to make her do the same. Trunks and Goten opened fire on her without delay, blasting her with several Ki blasts that didn't have much power packed into them, which told her everything she needed to know as she swung her hand and shattered their attacks with ease, only to find that the pair had quickly powered down to perform the Fusion Dance. Twilight was disappointed in them, that they would resort to it and not rely on their own skills and powers, and it wasn't long before Gotenks descended upon the battlefield, even if it was far too much for a battle as simple as this, but she refrained from interfering as she found that Eschalot was happy to challenge this warrior. Following that Twilight found that Gotenks went all the way into Super Saiyan 3, showing them that he was willing to expend all of his time in a short period, just to prove that he was better than Eschalot was, and he quickly caught her with his Galactic Donuts, with three golden rings around her to keep her from moving, before firing a pair of powerful energy waves right at her.

Eschalot, on the other hand, revealed her newest trump card as her scales turned blue, surprising Gotenks as she broke through his hold, cancelled out the incoming blast with her energy, before rushing over to her foe and planted his face in the ground, breaking him down into Trunks and Goten without wasting time.

"Come on... Blue?! Really?!" Trunks inquired, because it was just unfair that his sister would use such a form in front of the two schools, even though those who walked the Saiyan path seemed to be interested in what they were seeing right now, while he and Goten remained on the ground.

"What? It's a form I gained from training... you, too, can unlock it's power with training and hard work." Eschalot replied, a statement that was directed to the observers as well, since there were many with Saiyan DNA in them thanks to Twilight's tampering and products, meaning that, as some point in time, they could gain the same form she was showing off right now, before she glanced at the pair for a moment, "Tell me, do you both yield?"

Twilight found that both Trunks and Goten made the right decision, they admitted defeat and let Eschalot return to her base form before helping them onto their feet, where she smiled for a moment as the students followed the speaker out to the rest of the school and wondered if maybe, just maybe, this would convince the pair to take things seriously and made her eager to see what the coming weeks held for them and the world.

PreviousChapters Next