• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,993 Views, 1,329 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Magic's New Life - Blackdrag-rose



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up sending herself into an entirely new world, where she is raised by the galactic emperor, Frieza, and his family.

  • ...
16
 1,329
 1,993

PreviousChapters Next
Super Hero: Monsters and Villians

Following their defeat at Eschalot's hands, and showing the power gap between her and her brother, Twilight decided to do something new to see if she could convince Trunks and Goten to start taking things seriously, she peered into the various parallel worlds that existed and focused on the pair in question. She found timelines where one or both of them didn't even exist, either due to their parents being killed or neither parent wanted a kid, the latter being odd when she found that Gohan still existed in the timeline in question, and ones where they were born earlier than what she found in her timeline. Due to such a thing she found that there were parallel worlds where Trunks and Goten experienced the sheer terrifying power of Cell and what it meant to stand up to him, like training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with their fathers and Gohan, just making them stronger and ready to fight Cell. There was even a timeline where Goten was born a girl, something Twilight took a note of since it seemed to have an affect on Chi-Chi, causing her to mark the timeline in question so she could watch over it when she had time, before she finally found the parallel world that she was looking for and recorded what she saw, as it might help the pair grow up.

There was also something else she was working on, which might help the pair in question, though with the discovery of the parallel world she was looking for Twilight eventually called for the two would be heroes to come to her office, the one that she did most of her universal work in while she was on Earth, and was pleased to see that they came without delay.

"Ah, Trunks, Goten, thank you for coming. Would you like something to drink?" Twilight asked, though while she had some of her tea prepared, something that helped her relax and focus her mind on whatever she was working on, while if it had been in the early hours of the morning she would have had coffee, but since these two were teenagers she suspected that both of them might want soda, which was understandable.

"Sure." Trunks replied, where both he and Goten took some of the soda that was being offered to them, since neither he or his friend cared for the tea that Twilight liked to drink and it wasn't the time for drinking coffee, though his focus was on the reason that she had called them here, "So, have you reconsidered our applications for your school?"

"No, I'm afraid that my decision is final... unless you can prove to me that you actually deserve such a thing." Twilight replied, because with their grades, lack of motivation, and Trunks' terrible attendance in school she just wasn't convince either one of them were worthy of being allowed into Stellaris, though as she said that she tapped a button and let a viewing window appear above her desk, showing the pair what she had seen.

The parallel world she had discovered had been one where the pair never stopped training, in fact they realized their failings after being beaten by Super Buu, so by the time Beerus arrived both warriors had access to the higher base forms that their fathers had gained access to, like Super Saiyan 2 and 3. In a variation of her timeline that even allowed them to access the fourth transformation, as they had their tails in that parallel world, and both worlds even showed the pair tapping into all of the forms that their fathers gained over the years, just like how Eschalot had gained Super Saiyan Blue recently. Of course it didn't stop there, as in one timeline both Trunks and Goten reached the final form that their kind has access to, that being Super Saiyan Blue 4, while in another she discovered that they had access to the new techniques their fathers unlocked just before Granolah was brought to their attention. Alternate Trunks, for example, had found a way to fully utilize the power of Ultra Ego, something not even his father could do based on Twilight's observations of the parallel world in question, while at the same time Alternate Goten's mastery of Ultra Instinct was on the level of the Angels, even those stronger than Whis.

Sure enough she found that Trunks and Goten just stared at the viewing window with shock on their faces, almost as if the pair had no idea that they were capable of such things, and she could see that they were thinking about what was in front of their eyes, causing her to lean back for a moment as she sipped on her tea.

"As you can see, I discovered two parallel worlds where, through training and determination, you obtained forms that can stand up to what your fathers have, even surpassing them at times." Twilight stated, though she had to admit that both of her discoveries made her that much more interested in what the other parallel worlds might have for her to discover, since a minor change in the past could have serious consequences for the future, like the pair training to the point where Goten, in one of the parallel worlds, took out Moro with his version of Ultra Instinct, "I just wanted to show you two what you might be capable of, if you resumed your training and stopped slacking off... of course I can't force you to do this, since you wouldn't learn anything if I did such a thing."

"Wow... so I mastered Ultra Instinct, to a point that my father couldn't reach?" Goten asked, as he was staring at the pair of windows that Twilight had created for them to see what she was talking about, because she made another one after the first had been made, hence why they were able to see the height of their Saiyan power in one and in another they could see the height of their overall power.

As Twilight nodded her head, however, Trunks got up and departed from the chamber, causing Goten to follow after him for a time, though that only caused her to sigh as she tapped a button to dismiss the viewing windows and another that allowed her to get back to work as she wondered if the pair would even acknowledge what she had just shown them.

"So, Trunks... what did you think about what Twilight showed us?" Goten asked, though at the same time he and his friend started to head back to Capsule Corp by jumping onto one of the roofs and making their way from one roof to another, a way for them to spend some time alone, without anyone else bothering them, even though there were more flyers in the city thanks to Twilight spreading the secrets of Ki.

"I just... don't see the appeal of training, honestly. Everyone we know can beat anything that shows up." Trunks said, due to the fact that his sister was so much stronger than he was, plus there was a school designed to train warriors for what was in the rest of the universe, so with so many powerful individuals, plus Gohan and Piccolo when he thought about the pair, it just didn't make sense for them to waste their time on actually training, "Honestly, I just wish there was a villain we could beat up and save people from... you know, kind of do what Gohan and the others did in the past."

As Gohan opened his mouth, so he could say something, he heard something odd happen with his phone and pulled it out as Trunks did the same thing, where they found that the devices seemed to be on the fritz, like someone was hacking into them or something, before the phones returned to normal. In the next moment there was a surge of wind that made the pair glance to the east of where they had stopped to check on their phones, only to pause as they found what looked like a pair of large transparent eggs off in the distance, something that everyone would no doubt take notice of since this was something that had never happened before. With that in mind the pair jumped into the air and rushed off towards the area that the eggs had appeared above, as they wanted to get there before anyone else, like Eschalot, got there and took out whatever foe might come out of the strange eggs, before both snapped open and revealed their contents to the rest of the world. The first was a large dinosaur creature with orange skin that had blue markings everywhere, while it's head seemed to have been hardened into a shell with eye sockets and a place for a curved horn, and it seemed to have sharp horns and claws that would do some serious damage to it's foes.

The second creature seemed to be a large green parrot monster with yellow feathers on the back of it's wings, so the side facing forward was green while the back was yellow, and it seemed to have a bit of metal plating on it's head, resting right between two large red feathered eyebrows or antenna.

"Okay, giant monsters. Not the evildoers we're used to taking down, but they should be interesting to fight." Trunks said, though at the same time he wished that they had time to actually switch into their hero attire, even though changing into their outfits could be quite difficult and time consuming, meaning they'd have to ask someone to make a device to make the change near instantaneous.

Goten wasn't too sure about that, since both creatures seemed different from anything else that existed in the universe, or at least what he had seen over the last year or so, though as they got closer to the creatures they discovered that the bird turned and attacked the dinosaur, who roared and started to chomp at the air to get at it's ally turned foe. What was amazing about this was that their size didn't seem to impact their movements much, as the bird was able to take to the air with ease while the dinosaur charged at it whenever it tried to land, though both watchers had to wonder what might have caused them to go to war again each other. The interesting thing was that the monsters seemed to be about the same in terms of power, even though their clash shook everything that happened to be around them, but from the looks of it they were the first ones to arrive right outside where the pair were fighting, meaning they wouldn't have to worry about those from Stellaris interfering with their opportunity. Trunks, once more, wished that he and Goten had time to put on their super hero attire, but since they were already here he guessed that there was no harm in taking the monsters down while they were like this, though something interesting happened when they neared the beasts, they stopped as they noticed him and Goten were floating nearby.

"Well what do you know, our targets came to us!" the parrot stated, surprising Trunks and Goten for a moment, that they were the ones that the monsters were interested in, and not the city that was behind them, causing the pair to raise their fists as a bit of electricity danced over the bird's metallic head piece, "Sonic Destroyer!"

Trunks found that the parrot released a burst of lightning that shocked him into the ground, it was far faster than anything he had seen before this point and was quickly did what the user wanted it to do, while at the same time the dinosaur just leapt into the air and released a burst of flames, 'Nova Flames' apparently, down at Goten. He, on the other hand, quickly dodged out of the way and rushed at the dinosaur before it could do anything else, only to find that it spun around and brought it's tail down on Goten, who called forth his his full power in an attempt to stall the beast, but it was impossible to do so, even with the power of a Super Saiyan as he was crushed into the ground. Trunks burst out of the area that he had been blasted into, with his own transformation blazing around him, as he rushed at the parrot, which was when he found that it also had two hands, so it had a pair of wings and a pair of hands that were separate from them, allowing the beast to grab onto him and slam him into the ground once more. He realized something important with that exchange, both he and Goten were far too weak to be fighting like this, in fact this caused him to consider that maybe Twilight had been right to criticize them, they had slacked off after discovering so many strong warriors called the Earth home, so when they had to fight strong foes neither of them were ready for them.

The fact remained that these monsters were far stronger than either of them had realized, showing that their battle sense had totally fallen apart thanks to them slacking off, and both he and Goten were knocked into a rocky plateau before they even had a chance to overcome their foes, causing the monsters to combine their attacks into a single entity and fire it at them, only for something to hit it down into the ground.

"Who dares?" the dinosaur demanded, showing that this wasn't part of the plan that both monsters had come up with just a few moments ago, where they and the downed Saiyans discovered that the newcomer was a humanoid fox, though it was totally different from a fox Beastian, at least when Trunks and Goten focused on it for a time.

The newcomer had three claws for fingers, two main and a thumb, while wearing purple gloves that ran the majority of it's arms, stopping halfway between the elbows and shoulders, and had a ying-yang symbol on them, something that was also on the upper portions of it's legs, only shaped shaped a little differently. It's body was mostly yellow colored, though the middle of it's body was actually white colored, the white going from the white tuft around it's neck and stopping around it's groin area, before Trunks found that the white color also went from the elbows to hands and knees to feet. Based on what they were seeing he could only determine that the fox was like the monsters, likely from the same reality that both of the larger monsters were from, though instead of saying anything the fox stared at the two creatures for a moment before making it's move. By that Trunks and Goten found that the fox rushed through the air, punching the parrot in the side of it's face and knocked it to the ground, before landing right on top of the dinosaur's head and rushed down to it's tail, only to grab onto it's tip, lift it into the air for a moment, before bringing it down on top of the large parrot.

It was an interesting display of power, that the yellow fox was able to take down two monsters that gave Trunks and Goten trouble in the span of a couple of moments, though before they could react to what had just happened they heard what had to be clapping, causing the fox to look into the air for a second.

"Splendid show, Rena. You made my minions look like weaklings." a voice said, where the pair found that it came from a jet black skinned figure, who seemed to be male and had a slim body, that had tattered bat wings growing out of his back and a thin pair of curved horns on his head, and his hands were moving right now, confirming that he was clapping.

"Devi Dimon. What do you want?" the fox, Rena, asked, showing the pair that she was all serious and wanted to know what in the world the other figure wanted, all while Trunks and Goten had to wonder where in the world these four beings had come from, since this was the first time they had seen any of them.

"World domination, of course... and these two are perfect guinea pigs for my minions." the demonic figure, Devi Dimon, replied, as if he was proud of that fact, in fact he smiled as he glanced down at the pair for a moment, almost as if he was taunting them that more monsters would be coming their way in the future as he built his army to face everyone else that called this world home, "That is, of course, unless they manage to beat me... and that will only happen if they get stronger than their current weak states."

As Rena opened her mouth to say something both she and the villain paused as they felt someone approaching, Piccolo to be exact, something that caused Devi Dimon to expand his power as he made a vibrating gate below the monsters, which they sunk into before vanishing completely, before he slipped into the shadows, causing Rena to growl as she flashed off into the distance, no doubt seeking the villain to stop his plans.

"Goten... we lost, and that being is treating us like we're nothing more than test subjects." Trunks said, though as he said that both he and his friend returned to their base forms, only for Goten to see that an idea had formed in his friend's mind as he noticed who was coming, causing him to chuckle as he considered what Twilight had shown them earlier, "Though he made a terrible mistake: he's a villain, as only they seek world domination, and both of us are super heroes... we just need to start training once more. Twilight was right, we've been slacking off... that needs to change, before that maniac hurts someone."

Goten smiled for a moment as he understood what Trunks was getting at, they needed to tell Piccolo what had gone down just now and see if he would train them to regain their battle senses, though after that it would all depend on the beasts that were sent to do battle with him and his friend, causing him to wonder what the future might have in store for them.

PreviousChapters Next