• Published 1st Aug 2022
  • 774 Views, 66 Comments

Ninetales: Storm King - WildWPony



He knew war was coming to Equestria. Now that war is here can he manage a war, family life, and a mare with a broken horn out to kill him?

Comments ( 4 )

😭😭😭😭. Aw man, this is how the story ends? I'm really surprised you ended it like this. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but I thought you would have put up a few more chapters before ending it. I was hoping to at least see who you would have Fizzlepop fall in love with and have Sunset meet Emmit and talk about the different human worlds. Oh well, like the saying goes, all good things must come to an end eventually. I really loved this trilogy story and a couple of your other stories as well and I hope you have a great time coming up with the ideas for and writing your future stories WildWPony. You really are a good story teller. I wish you the best of luck with your future projects.

Good trilogy in total. Best of luck in your future projects and other things.

He did, too. I rode him first with my body bouncing on his long hard cock. Then he took me from behind in his fox form in the most primal way possible. Both times making me scream his name and ignite my body in orgasmic euphoric pleasure. But he couldn't stay of course. That's alright though because I'm a patient mare with a long plan to have him all to myself. One day it will come. When the millennia go by and Tia and Luna and the rest of his herd are gone and his descendants have all but forgotten his name. And the tail of a nine-tailed fox is nothing but legend. We will finally leave. Just him and I to start over. In another place and in another time and possibly another dimension or world. We'll start over, just him and me.

All mine.

That's a bit f******* up on so many levels! πŸ˜‘


And after all of this. This is how you wanted your ninetails trilogy to end like this!?

Patrick: Boo. πŸ‘Ž


Edit: The two dislikes are quite meaningless, when all I'm doing is stating cold hard facts right here that this isn't a very good, and probably rushed "ending".

This was so awesome 😎. Shame that this is finished but I'll enjoy rereading it. I'll most likely enjoy the nighttime escapades.

Login or register to comment