• Published 25th Jan 2022
  • 7,234 Views, 361 Comments

My Little Pony: No Way Home - Battwell



When Twilight Sparkle completed Star swirl’s spell, she unknowingly brought visitors to Equestria.

  • ...
7
 361
 7,234

Credits

Directed by John Watts

Written by Battwell

Based on the MARVEL Comic Book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko

Based on the "My Little Pony" Toy Line by HASBRO

Produced by Kevin Feige, p.g.a.

Executive Producer Louis D'Esposito

Executive Producers JoAnn Perritano and Rachel O'Connor

Executive Producers Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach

Co-Producers Mitch Bell and Chris Buongiorno

Director of Photography Mauro Fiore, ASC

Production Designer Darren Gilford

Editors Jeffrey Ford, ACE and Leigh Folsom Boyd, ACE

Music by Michael Giacchino

Tara Strong

Ashleigh Ball

Tabitha St. Germain

Andrea Libman

Cathy Weseluck

Nicole Oliver

Andrew Francis

Britt McKillip

Tobey Maguire

Andrew Garfield

Tom Hardy

Rhys Ifans

Jamie Foxx

Alfred Molina

Woody Harrelson

Thomas Haden Church

and Willem Dafoe

A MARVEL STUDIOS / ALLSPARK PICTURES PRODUCTION

COLUMBIA PICTURES PRESENTS

MY LITTLE PONY

NO WAY HOME

Comments ( 48 )

11161475
Goblin had a strong grip around Night Light's neck. If he even saw a flicker of magic on her horn, he would've used his enhanced strength to snap his neck. He wanted to make Twilight suffer with an impossible choice.

Plus it wasn't lazy to use memes, I just wanted to add them in as references because I love the Raimi series so much, so I wanted to add them in.

11161482
That's up for interpretation.

I may do a sequel sometime in the future, but I wanted to leave it like this just in case I wanted it to be it's on stand alone thing.

11161490
I'd love to see a sequel!:raritystarry:

11161333
11161355

Having Ch'rell/Shredder being the mastermind/leader to recruit the "Legion of Doom" makes more sense.


But, if Battwell still wants to use Discord ( Fake Grogar )? Then that will be a problem.

Because, WHY would Discord still go through with this dumb plan to "boost Twilight's confidence", and also released the Shredder of all villains, out of his eternal stone prison!!??

He should know what a total monster Shredder is like by the mane six, spike, and the princesses. And mainly how pissed off Twilight's is herself against him. Not to mention that Shredder wants to frickin KILL everybody/"everypony" in the TMNT Multiverse. ( Don't know how the hell Equestria/Equis will be affected in the first place? It AIN'T part of the TMNT Franchise and it's own Multiverse?? It's kinda stupid for Twilight to think like that. )


The point is, if she so much as learned it is Discord's ( Fake Grogar ) own fault in the first place. I won't be surprised that Twilight is so ready to gonna try and KILL Discord himself, for his sheer stupidity, and will NEVER forgives him for releasing and helping out the un-reformed villains ( Especially Shredder ).

Britt McKillop

It's actually an 'i' instead of an 'o' on the seventh letter.

A perfect way to end this story well done

Rhys Ifans

Jamie Foxx

Alfred Molina

Woody Harrelson

Thomas Haden Church

and Willem Dafoe

I expected it to not happen, but still kinda sucks that Tom Hollands Spidey didn't had a cameo in this story, Good story though!

11161618
Ah, but Discord wasn’t there.

He doesn’t know the full extent of what Ch’rell is capable of.

11161490
I want see sequel of this story. Because this is great! Maybe Twilight (aka Spectacular Spider-Mare.) will be one of the Spiders that got into the universe of Miles Morales because of the Super Collider in the movie Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Just as for me, this is an idea that you can think about to create a sequel after No Way Home: My Little Pony: Into the Spider-Verse.

11162153

I’m down with Twilight aka Spider-Mare having a role in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. It’d be nice to see her interact with the Spider-Gang from different universes like:
Earth-1610/Earth-TRN700: Miles Morales/Spider-Man II
Earth-616/Earth-TRN701: Peter B. Parker/Spider-Man Prime
Earth-65/Earth-TRN702: Gwen Stacy/Spider-Woman
Earth-90214/Earth-TRN703: Peter Benjamin Parker/Spider-Man Noir
Earth-14512/Earth-TRN704: Peni Parker, SP//dr
Earth-8311/Earth-TRN705: Peter Porker/Spider-Ham

Speaking of which:


Meanwhile, in Nueva York, Earth-928…
(scene begins in a spacious darkly-lit hallway; a holographic woman named Lyla appears)

Lyla: You’re rather late.
Spider-Man 2099: Can’t all be there at once.
Lyla: A text or call might have been nice.
Spider-Man 2099: I was gone for less than two hours. What happened?
Lyla: Okay, okay, okay. I know what it looks like, but... here's the good news.
Spider-Man 2099: Oh boy, here we go.

(screens showing the events of My Little Pony: No Way Home appear, including Twilight sacrificing her newfound Alicorn status to save Equestria-10)

Lyla: The multiverse didn’t collapse.
Spider-Man 2099: Oh, cool! That’s great!
Lyla: A little touch and go. It all worked out perfectly.
Spider-Man 2099: Great story, great story. Hey, did you finish the MacGuffin?

(a device that fits on the wrist appears in front of him)

Lyla: It’s not a “MacGuffin.” Its real term is “gizmo.”
Spider-Man 2099: You always have to call me out? It's just really frustrating and that bums me out.
Lyla: Don't get too excited, Miguel O’Hara. It's just a prototype.
Spider-Man 2099: I’m cool as a cucumber. I don’t get excited easily.

(the wrist device attaches itself to a figure that is revealed to be another Spider-Man)

static.wikia.nocookie.net/spidermanps4/images/4/45/Spider-Man_2099_Black_Suit_from_MSM_render.png/revision/latest?cb=20200414150603

Lyla: But you could be the first person to make an autonomous multiverse jump, or possibly the last.
Spider-Man 2099: Okay, so we're just... gonna roll the dice on this?
Lyla: So what do you say, sweetheart? Where do you wanna go first?
Spider-Man 2099: How’s about we start at the beginning, one more time? Ponyland-82.

(scene cuts to Ponyland-82, when a portal appears and Spider-Man 2099 jumps out, confronting the Mane Ponies of that universe)

North Star: Woah!
Galaxy: What the—?
Spider-Man 2099: I'm Spider-Man. I need you all to come with me.
Minty: Who the heck are you?
Spider-Man 2099: I — I just told you guys that — Listen, listen: I'm from the future in my universe.
Rosedust: Hey! How dare you point at us?
Spider-Man 2099: You — you guys were pointing first!
Lickety-Split: It’s not nice to point! It’s very rude!
Spider-Man 2099: You're all being very rude! You're not even believing what I'm saying, you're saying I'm not who I say I am when I tell you who I am —

(scene cuts to Megan, Danny and Molly, who are watching the argument play out in confusion)

Molly: Which one pointed first?
Megan: I don’t know. It happened so quickly.

(scene cuts back to the argument between Spider-Man 2099 and the ponies as their sentences overlap each other)

Spider-Man 2099: (simultaneously) — You're all pointing at me right now, as you say that! Look at you! Look at your hooves! Look at your hooves right now! What you're doing! You're pointing! YOU'RE ALL ACCUSING ME OF POINTING WHILE YOU'RE—!
Lickety-Split: (also simultaneously) We’re not pointing, you're pointing!
Lofty: (also simultaneously) We’re just pointing at your pointing, which is different than normal pointing!
North Star: (also simultaneously) You haven't seen pointing until we’re through with you, and then you'll know

(scene immediately cuts to a title card that says “To be continued!” as the classic theme songs for My Little Pony and Spider-Man play)


That said, after My Little Pony: Into/Enter the Spider-Verse, who’s to say that the TVA won’t come and try to prune Spider-Mare’s universe, on the account of “not being canon?”

11161994

Didn't I say that the Mane Six, Spike, and the Princesses will tell him what kind of a total monster he is. With no remorse on trying to kill them, killing Tempest. AND don't forget that he wants to destroy the TMNT Multiverse!!

And how Twilight is very super furious at the Shredder. I know Discord is a dumb goof ball, but he CAN'T be this massively stupid to just ignore his own friends warnings, and release someone like the Shredder.


IF Discord still ignores them, goes though with his dumb plan. And released the Shredder and the other un-reformed villains.

Then Twilight will NEVER forgive him, and will go as far as to kill him herself, for being the biggest idiotic moron in all of Equestria!!!

Does all of that, really take for Discord to get though his super tiny brain, that he SHOULDN'T have done that in the first place??!!


Sorry, but realistically. Having Ch'rell/Shredder somehow escape, and being the mastermind/leader to recruit the "Legion of Doom" makes a lot more sense.


And mainly, I just don't want Discord be on the receiving end of Twilight's justified fury. And will have ZERO chances to be left off the hook like last time ( With Tirek and all of that in Season 4 Finale. ) . And will never be forgiven, and will possibly lose his powers permanently, exiled out of Equestria, or even go back to his stone prison with NO third chances.

11162283
if Daybreaker appears in a sequel how pissed would Shining be if she started mocking and taunting him about Twilight Velvet and Night Light 's deaths?

11162470
Up to eleven thousand.

11162586
would he try to kill Celestia?

11162637
Should he give in to his darker desires.

11162662

but what would convince him to stop?

11162752
Possibility 1: Twilight and Cadence, despite the former's own strained feelings for her former mentor.

Possibility 2: Night Light and Twilight Velvet's ghosts talking some sense into him, also instilling him the Spidey mantra.

11162470

I just hope that Shining literally gives that dark sun bitch a MASSIVE beat down for insulting his and Twilight's parents like that.


11162637

Maybe punch her in the face, and denounce his loyalty to her as a former guard captain.

11162764

They don't even want her dead? It is technically her fault. I don't actually give a crap for Celestia, because of her massive screwup that caused this.

Also, how the heck can MLP ghosts give out "Spidey mantra"? That's totally a different concept of two different franchises. And they aren't related to the original Peter, or any other Spider-Man/Woman alternate versions.

11162864
No matter how much you hate someone, there's always a better way to deal with them besides killing them. And "with great power, comes great responsibility?" Unrelated or not, it's an inspiring piece of advice that can lift everyone's spirits, even in their darkest hours.

11162979

Oh. I thought you meant the Spider-Men Powers? Not the famous quote. Sorry for the confusion.

No matter how much you hate someone, there's always a better way to deal with them besides killing them.

Hmm.

And now... a song from Andrew Garfield:

11161490
I want see sequel of this story. Because this is great! Maybe Twilight (aka Spectacular Spider-Mare.) will be one of the Spiders that got into the universe of Miles Morales because of the Super Collider in the movie Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Just as for me, this is an idea that you can think about to create a sequel after No Way Home: My Little Pony: Into the Spider-Verse.

P. S. I know that this is my last comment, but this is the whole point of what I want to say, so to speak.

11162990
What do you mean “hmm?” What’s wrong?

11163067
Why not just send this comment to Battwell on a Private Message?

New song for the credits (ignore the lyric in spanish and follow the rhythm):

Nunca imaginé (Never imagine)
que iba a vivir (that I was going to live)
algo más extraño (something else strange)
de lo que ya viví. (of what I already lived.)

Junto a las Princesas, (Together with the Princesses,)
las batallas liberé (I fought the battles)
y a Equestria (and to Equestria)
también salvé. (also save.)

Me he enfrentado a muchos enemigos, (I have faced many enemies,)
pero nunca nada como hoy. (but never anything like today.)

¡Es el Pony-Verse! (It's the Pony-Verse!)
Se une el multiverso. (The multiverse unites.)
¡Es el Pony-Verse! (It's the Pony-Verse!)
No lo puedo controlar. (I can't control it.)
¡Es el Pony-Verse! (It's the Pony-Verse!)
Hay sólo una verdad. (There is only one truth.)
Tengo la Magia (I have the Magic)
de la Amistad. (of the Friendship.)

Me enfrentaré a villanos (I will face villains)
que jamás en mi vida he conocido, (that I have never in my life known,)
pero ellos a mí. (but they to me yes.)

Me llaman Twilight Sparkle (They call me Twilight Sparkle)
y ese es mi nombre, (and that's my name)
más no es lo mismo que ellos (more is not the same as them)
ven en mi. (come in me)

Nunca imaginé que sucedería; (I never imagined it would happen;)
saber que hay otros mundos. (know that there are other worlds.)

¡Es el Pony-Verse! (It's the Pony-Verse!)
Se une el multiverso. (The multiverse unites.)
¡Es el Pony-Verse! (It's the Pony-Verse!)
No lo puedo controlar. (I can't control it.)
¡Es el Pony-Verse! (It's the Pony-Verse!)
Hay sólo una verdad. (There is only one truth.)
Mi magia tengo que aprender (My magic I have to learn)
a usar. (to use.)

Doctor Octopus está llegando, (Doctor Octopus is arriving,)
con el Duende Verde, te están acechando. (with the Green Goblin, they are stalking you.)
Sandman se hace presente, (Sandman makes himself present,)
con el Lagarto, te van a hacer frente. (with the Lizard, they will face you.)
Electro está retornando (Electro is returning)
con su nueva forma, se está presentando. (with his new form, he is presenting himself.)

De distintos universos (Of different universes)
están atacando. (they're attacking.)
¡Hay que hacerse cargo (We have to take charge)
de nuestro legado! (of our legacy!)

¡Es el Pony-Verse! (It's the Pony-Verse!)
Se une el multiverso. (The multiverse unites.)
¡Es el Pony-Verse! (It's the Pony-Verse!)
No lo puedo controlar. (I can't control it.)
¡Es el Pony-Verse! (It's the Pony-Verse!)
Hay sólo una verdad. (There is only one truth.)
Tengo la Magia (I have the Magic)
de la Amistad. (of the Friendship.)

11163278

I have nothing to say with that. I still feel like Twilight's, Spike's, and definitely Shining Armor's relationship with Celestia will never be repaired. This will definitely change future seasons, Equestria Girls, and movie later on. ( Like how will Sunset react to this? )

11163420
That'd be an interesting story to write out. Perhaps like a sort of anthology-type story? What changes do you think will occur in the future?

Summary of your story (SPOILERS):

After completing the Star Swirl's incomplete spell, Twilight Sparkle becomes an alicorn, also being the Fourth Princess of Equestria.

During her coronation in Canterlot, the ceremony is attacked by the supervillain Otto Octavius, aka Doc Ock. With the help of her friends and Princesses Celestia and Luna, Twilight manages to defeat him, until they are interrupted by the arrival of supervillain Norman Osborn, aka Green Goblin.

With her magic, Celestia teleports everyone to the dungeons under Canterlot and locks Octavius ​​in a cell with the supervillain Curt Connors, aka the Lizard (who has already been captured by Luna before).

At that point, Celestia reveals that when Twilight became an alicorn, she ended up bringing in villains from other universes, who they say were fighting someone named "Spider-Man".

Faced with this situation, Twilight decides to find the other villains and capture them; with help of her friends, Twilight locate and capture the villains Max Dillon, aka Electro, and Flint Marko, aka Sandman.

Meanwhile, antihero Eddie Brock and his symbiote, Venom, discover that their enemies Cletus Kassidy and Carnage are attacking Ponyville andmanage to resist against them until Celestia and Luna arrive.

Osborn later regains control of himself from his Green Goblin split personality and ends up at Twilight's parents' house, where Twilight Velvet comforts him before Twilight arrives.

While discussing their battles with Spider-Man, Osborn, Octavius, and Dillon discover that they nearly died before being teleported to Equestria.

Celestia and Luna show up with a new spell that will send the villains back to their respective worlds, but Twilight had decided that they should first cure them of their powers and madness, to prevent their deaths when they return, giving them a second chance.

After a fight and argument, Twilight manages to convince Celestia and Luna to cure the villains and, with her parents, Brock and Venom, take the villains to the Canterlot throne room to cure them.

After hours of work, Twilight manages to heal Octavius, but the Green Goblin personality takes control of Osborn and convinces the unhealed villains to betray Twilight. As Dillon, Marko, Connors, Cletus, and Carnage escape, Osborn mortally wounds Velvet.

Before she dies, Velvet tells her daughter that "with great power comes great responsibility".

Stricken by her mother's death, Twilight leaves behind her friends, who are trying to figure out how to stop the villains, until they are visited by two different versions of the superhero Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man.

Later, the group finds a sad Twilight at her old tower in Cantelot, who decides to give up and send the villains home to die, with the exception of killing Osborn personally.

The two Parkers share stories of loss and encourage Twilight to fight for her mother. They then all together start developing cures for the villains.

The heroes manage to lure Dillon, Marko, Connors, Cletus and Carnage for a final battle in Manehattan.

During the fight, the two Parkers heal Connors and Marko, while Celestia, Brock, and Venom kill Cletus and Carnage, with Octavius ​​arriving to help heal Dillon.

Later, returning to Canterlot, Twilight witnesses Osborn kill Night Light and begin destroying Canterlot with bombs, further enraging her.

With the help of the heroes and three healed villains, the Mane 6 evacuate Canterlot until they are attacked by Osborn. Then, just as he is about to kill the Mane 6, a totally furious Twilight attacks him and they fight in the throne room, with Twilight coming out on top.

Then, just as Twilight prepares to kill Osborn, the two Parkers stop her and inject Osborn with their cure, restoring him to sanity and repenting his actions.

Just then, Equestria begins to unravel from multi-universal instability, until Twilight realizes that the only way to protect the multiverse... is to lose her Alicorn powers.

After saying goodbye to the heroes, Celestia, Luna y Candance cast a new spell, returning the heroes and villains to their respective universes and removing Twilight's Alicorn status.

Two months later, after mourning at the grave of her parents and inspired by their last words and by the exploits of the two Parkers, a Twilight turned unicorn again makes her own costume and begins to defend Equestria as the superheroine known like... "Spider-Mane".

What do you think?

11187098
That's basically it, y'all. Pretty much the story beautifully summed up.

Not entirely what I thought it would be, but it was still an enjoyable story from start to finish. I really hope that the sequel will be Spider-Mare's inclusion in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

Comment posted by MLPFollower deleted Aug 9th, 2022

Everytime the Green Goblin laughs in this story:

Comment posted by MLPFollower deleted Aug 9th, 2022

Tara Strong

Ashleigh Ball

Tabitha St. Germain

Andrea Libman

Cathy Weseluck

Nicole Oliver

Andrew Francis

Britt McKillip

Tobey Maguire

Andrew Garfield

Tom Hardy

Rhys Ifans

Jamie Foxx

Alfred Molina

Woody Harrelson

Thomas Haden Church

and Willem Dafoe

You forgot Michelle Creber, Claire Corlett, Madeleine Peters, Chantal Strand, Patricia Drake, and Charles Demers.

Spoilers for those who had not seen Morbius:

Meanwhile, in another, another, ANOTHER universe...
Unbeknownst to anypony, one of the tears in the multiverse appeared in the sky over Manhattan, the citizens down below unaware of the phenomenon. In an empty prison cell titled "B-022", a yellow glow similar to the one that sent the Multiverse Visitors back to their respective universes shined brightly before dissipating to reveal an African-American woman in her mid-teens wearing a prison uniform. This was Elizabeth Allan-Toomes, but friends called her Liz for short. Looking around in shock and confusion, Liz took notice of a mirror in the cell. She looked herself over to see if she was still in one piece. To her relief, she was. The relief turned to fear when she remembered that she was in a different place. What happened? One minute she was about to head to trial, the next minute she was here. Were her parents okay? Her father lost his job because of the self-righteous Tony Stark and was trying to find new jobs, so she went into the black market business to help make more money to provide for them. Did they know where she was? What's going to happen to them? All those thoughts swirled in her mind as she tried to calm herself down and quipped to ease the tension while she figured things out,

"Hope the food's better around here than at the other place."


"A bizarre story developing at the Manhattan Detention Center when a woman identifying herself as, 'Elizabeth Allan-Toomes', simply appeared out of nowhere in an otherwise empty cell."

Liz, still clad in her prison uniform, is later seen being led out of the prison by police officers to a police cruiser, who were just as confused as to how she got there as she was.

"A hearing has been said that could likely lead to her immediate release."

In the car, Liz looks outside the backseat window, her instincts telling her that this Manhattan is not the one she knows.

"Might as well learn everything I can about this place," she said.


A Few Months Later

From the outskirts of Manhattan, a car zoomed pass the landscape while the sun lowered to make room for the moon and stars. The occupants inside the car wore unsure and nervous expressions. Just a few hours ago, they got a message from an anonymous source asking to meet them at the abandoned lighthouse outside of town. The man driving car checked the GPS route to make sure they were still on the right path. The woman sitting next to him glanced at him with concern before looking at her boyfriend in the backseat; he was also concerned about what was going on. A tense silence engulfed the car as they headed to their destination.

Finally, well into nightfall, they arrived at the location. The man stopped the car and exited out of the driver's seat while his companions did the same. Now outside of the vehicle, the three people's physical appearances could be properly seen. The driver was a young man in his 30s who had long, black hair, a full beard on his face, a well-built, slender figure, and he wore black clothing. His name was Dr. Michael Morbius. Morbius looked at his companions; the man in the backseat was a tall, muscular, clean-shaven man in his 20s while the woman sitting in the front seat was a beautiful and hourglass-figured redhead taller than Morbius, but shorter than her boyfriend, also in her 20s. They were Trevor Alexanders and Sapphire 'Sypha' Jackson, one a descendant of the Belmont clan and the other gifted with powerful magic. Trevor wore a leather vest, light brown pants, and a sword safely tucked in its sheath. Sapphire had dark green leather pants, a long-sleeved velvet shirt, and what appeared to be a turquoise cowl wrapped around her neck.

"You two ready?" Morbius asked.

"Honestly? Not so much," Trevor answered in an English accent. "We don't even know what this guy," he caught his girlfriend looking at him pointedly, "or girl wants with us."

"I'm with Trev," Sapphire said in a Scottish accent. "Why would anybody want to meet us in a faraway place, away from public eyes? Doesn't that sound suspicious to you?"

Morbius understood their concerns, but the message clearly stated that the three of them were to come alone, no one else. If they were to bring anybody else, they could risk having that fourth party harmed. Or worse. He wasn't willing to risk that. Not after what happened last year.

"I get it, you guys, really I do. But if we did come with backup, who knows what this guy could do to them. I won't risk that to anyone." He looked at his watch to check the time. It was 7:18 PM. "C'mon, we should probably get this over with."

With slight nods from his friends, Morbius took the lead and the trio began walking to the old lighthouse.

By the time they finished their trek, they stopped at the base of a dilapidated lighthouse facing the dried up seabed. Morbius checked his watch again. He sighed. The anonymous person said that they would be here at this precise time. So where were they? Trevor looked around, "Maybe they got held up by something and forgot to text us?" he suggested unsurely.

Just then, they heard what appeared to be jet engines roaring in the distance, turning their attention to the dry seabed. Four lights attached to a figure were speeding toward them. Unconsciously, Morbius's nails turned into claws, Trevor gripped the hilt of his sword, and Sapphire did some hand motions that allowed her to conjure up some fireballs in the palm of her hands. The three prepared for themselves for a likely conflict.

The figure eventually revealed itself to be wearing a specialized flying suit with metallic body armor remodeled to look more feminine, a pilot's jacket, a pair of talons on the feet, a detachable winged harness made of steel, and a modified pilot's helmet that resembled a bird's head. The person wearing the suit was none other than Liz Allan-Toomes, or as she's more commonly known as, the Vulturess. The Vulturess slowly descended toward the trio as her wings turned off.

"Dr. Morbius, Trevor Alexander, and Sapphire Jackson, thanks for coming to meet me," she said behind her helmet.

Morbius quirked an eyebrow, "You know of us?" he asked.

"I've done some research about you three since I arrived here."

"What do you want?" Trevor demanded.

"Straight to the point, eh? I can respect that. Well, I have a little... proposition to make with you guys."

"And what would that be?" Sapphire asked.

"At the moment, I'm not really sure how I got here. Or where 'here' is, exactly. But I feel like it has something to do with... Spider-Man, I think. I'm still trying to figure this place out, but I think a bunch of people like us should... join forces, you know? Do some good."

Morbius, Trevor, and Sapphire looked at each other in contemplation. They only met this woman and she says they should team up. They don't know why, but they've got a suspicious feeling that this team is meant for anything but good. They shared nods. They'll play along and see if this lady is telling the truth or not. Their decision made, Morbius turned back to the Vulturess.

"Your offer sounds... intriguing. We're listening."

Spider-Mare will return

Twilight sighed contently as she adjusted the web shooters Webb-Verse Peter had left behind for her with her magic. She smiled as she used her magic to lift up her hood and put her mask on. She then ran towards the edge of the building at a fast speed.

She then jumped off the edge of the roof and stuck out her hoof, using her magic to activate the web shooters, and shot a line of web at a nearby building and swung further into the city. She continued swinging into the night. Equestria may have lost a princess, but it had gained a new hero. A protector. A savior.

A Spectacular Spider-Mare.

Starts at 0:37

"Sometimes, to do what's right, we have to give up what we have..." -Tobey Maguire's Spiderman.


"Every day I wake up knowing that the more people I try to save, the more enemies I'll make..." -Andrew Garfield's Spiderman.


"I will be able to prove myself..." -Tom Holland's Spiderman.


"Anyone can wear the mask..." -Miles Morales.


"But the important thing... is how you use it" -Twilight Sparkle.

Login or register to comment