• Published 25th Jan 2022
  • 7,238 Views, 361 Comments

My Little Pony: No Way Home - Battwell



When Twilight Sparkle completed Star swirl’s spell, she unknowingly brought visitors to Equestria.

  • ...
7
 361
 7,238

A New Princess

Author's Note:

THIS IS YOUR ONLY SPOILER WARNING:

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN NO WAY HOME YET, DO NOT READ PAST THIS POINT!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

If you have seen the movie, sit back, relax and enjoy!

COLUMBIA PICTURES PRESENTS

A MARVEL STUDIOS / ALLSPARK PICTURES PRODUCTION

MY LITTLE PONY

NO WAY HOME

TARA STRONG

ASHLEIGH BALL

TABITHA ST. GERMAIN

ANDREA LIBMAN

CATHY WESELUCK

NICOLE OLIVER

ANDREW FRANCIS

BRITT McKILLIP

TOBEY MAGUIRE

ANDREW GARFIELD

RHYS IFANS

JAMIE FOXX

ALFRED MOLINA

WILLEM DAFOE

THOMAS HADEN CHURCH

CASTING BY SARAH HALLEY FINN, CSA
CHRIS ZARAGOZA

VISUAL EFFECTS SUPERVISOR
SCOTT EDELSTEIN

ORIGINAL THEMES BY
DANNY ELFMAN AND CHRISTOPHER YOUNG
JAMES HORDER AND HANS ZIMMER

SCORE BY MICHAEL GIACCHINO

COSTUME DESIGNERS
SANJA MILKOVIC HAYS
MARLON MIZRAHI

FILM EDITORS DAN LEBENTAL, ACE
LEIGH FOLSOM BOYD

PRODUCTION DESIGNER
DARREN GILFORD

CINEMATOGRAPHY BY
MAURO FIORE

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS
LOUIS D'ESPOSITO
VICTORIA ALONSO

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS JOANN PERRITANO
ERIC HAUSERMANN CARROLL
RACHEL O'CONNOR

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS
AVI ARAD AND MATT TOLMACH

PRODUCED BY KEVIN FEIGE, PGA
AMY PASCAL, PGA

BASED ON THE MARVEL COMIC BY
STAN LEE AND STEVE DITKO

BASED ON THE TOY LINE "MY LITTLE PONY" BY
HASBRO

SCREENPLAY BY
CHRIS MCKENNA AND ERIK SOMMERS

DIRECTED BY JON WATTS


Twilight opened her eyes, the light quickly blinding her. Once here eyes adjusted, she got up to her hooves and looked around at her surroundings. She appeared to be trapped in a blue void of sorts, much to her confusion.

"Okay, Twilight. Think, think, think! Last thing I remember was completing....." her thoughts ceased as she came to a realization. She had just completed Star swirl the Bearded's spell, then she woke up here.

"Hello? Where am I? What is this place?"

As Twilight turned around, she saw her mentor and friend, Princess Celestia approach her with a kind smile on her face.

"Congratulations, Twilight. I knew you could do it."

Twilight trotted over towards Celestia and hugged her, "Princess... I don't understand. What did I do?"

Celestia giggled as she smiled at her student, "You did something today that's never been done before," beside Celestia, Star swirl's book appeared and hovered beside her, "Something even a great unicorn like Star Swirl the Bearded was not able to do, because he did not understand friendship like you do. The lessons you've learned here in Ponyville have taught you well. You have proven that you're ready, Twilight."

Twilight looked confused, "Ready? Ready for what?"

Celestia then began walking away. Twilight, confused, decided to follow her. As they walked, various images of Twilight's memories appeared beside them.

As they continued to walk, Celestia began to sing....

You've come such a long, long way
And I've watched you from that very first day
To see how you might grow
To see what you might do
To see what you've been through
And all the ways you've made me proud of you

It's time now for a new change to come
You've grown up and your new life has begun
To go where you will go
To see what you will see
To find what you will be
For it's time for you to fulfill your destiny

As Celestia flared her wings, a piece of magic plopped out of Twilight's chest and began to swirl around her, levitating her into the air. Soon enough, she was completely engulfed in the swirl of magic and a bright light engulfed the strange blue void.


The skies of Ponyville were a sight to behold. The Mane 6 rushed out of Golden Oaks Library and looked to the sky, only to see Twilight's Cutie Mark form in the sky.

However, inside the 5 miniature stars surrounding the giant star, 5 silhouettes appeared inside them. One looked like a dinosaur of sorts, one had many arms protruding from its back, one looked like it was made of dirt, one had electricity crackling around it, and the final one looked like a giant elf with sinister yellow eyes.

Each of the miniature stars fired a white beam that went all across Equestria. Once the beams ceased, Twilight's Cutie Mark began descending to the ground. Once it touched the ground. Twilight appeared before her friends, crouching down.

"Twilight? Is that you?" Applejack asked.

When Twilight stood up, her newly acquired wings flared open majestically.

Her friends gasped in shock at Twilight's transformation and approached her.

Applejack continued to look flabbergasted, "Wha... I-I've never seen anything like it!"

Rainbow flew over and embraced her friend in a tight hug, "Ha! Twilight's got wings! Awesome! A new flying buddy!"

Rarity approached Twilight as she smiled, "Why, you've become an Alicorn. I didn't even know that was possible."

Suddenly, Pinkie was swinging back and forth on a tightrope with a party hat on her head and a party kazoo in her hoof.

"ALICORN PARTY!!!" Pinkie then blew into her party kazoo.

Fluttershy then trotted over to her friend, "Wow... You look just like a princess!"

Suddenly, Princess Celestia flew down behind them and smiled, "That's because she is a princess."

Everyone present gasped at this revelation.

"Hold on a second!" Pinkie then pulled out a glass of water and drank it.....only to spit it out a moment later.

Twilight looked genuinely startled by this claim, "A... A princess?"

Celestia then placed a hoof on Twilight's shoulder, "Since you've come to Ponyville, you've displayed the charity, compassion, devotion, integrity, optimism, and of course, the leadership of a true princess."

Twilight's ears then fell to her head, "But... does this mean I won't be your student anymore?"

"Not in the same way as before. I'll still be here to help and guide you, but we're all your students now, too. You are an inspiration to us all, Twilight."

Everyone then proceeded to bow before Twilight, each of them smiling as they did.

Twilight's eyes then widened, "But... what do I do now? Is there a book about being a princess I should read?"

Celestia giggled as she rose to her hooves, "There will be time for that later."

Twilight smiled in response.

It was true, she really was a princess now.

Nothing could go wrong for her now.


It's been a few hours since Twilight's ascension. Preparations for Twilight's ceremony are currently underway. Celestia sat atop her throne with a smile on her face. She was beyond proud of her student turned princess. Twilight's destiny has now truly begun.

Celestia was broken out of her thoughts by her sister, Princess Luna, who stormed into the throne room with an angry scowl on her face.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, SISTER?!"

Celestia arched an eyebrow, "Luna, what do you mean? What has gotten you so upset?"

Luna pointed her hoof at her sister, "DO NOT PLAY COY WITH US, DEAR SISTER! WE KNOW THOU HAVE FELT IT TOO!!! THERE HAS BEEN A SHIFT IN THE REALM, ONE CAUSED BY YOU!!! WHAT. DID. YOU. DO?!"

Celestia sighed and closed her eyes, "Tonight, my student Twilight Sparkle ascended into Alicornhood."

Luna's eyes widened, "Does thou know what thou has DONE?!"

"Luna...."

"DO NOT LUNA ME, TIA!" Luna yelled, breaking into using modern day speaking instead of her royal way of speaking, "DUE TO YOUR RESTLESSNESS IN GETTING TWILIGHT TO FULFIL HER DESTINY, YOU HAVE BROUGHT GREAT DANGERS TO EQUESTRIA!!!"

Celestia eyed Luna for a moment, "And how can you be so sure?"

Luna frowned, "Follow to the dungeon and see for yourself."


As Luna led her sister into the Canterlot Dungeon, Celestia quickly took notice of one of the cells. Specifically the one with the magical barrier around it.

Celestia turned to her sister, "Luna, why does this one have a barrier spell around it?"

Luna gestured for her sister to approach the cell, "See for yourself."

Celestia approached the cell carefully, nice and slowly. Once she got close enough, a creature jumped at her, causing Celestia to recoil in surprise. Once she recovered she got a good look at the creature.

The creature snarled as Celestia turned to Luna, "Luna, what is that creature?"

Luna approached her sister, "That, is one of the Multiversal Trespassers that I picked up with my magic. A few hours ago I sensed an otherworldly presence. Following it led me to the Crystal Caves beneath Canterlot," she turned to face the creature, "Where I found him."

Celestia looked on in realization, "Twilight's ascension brought this creature here?"

Luna shook her head, "Not only him. But four more. Not only that, but we have felt the power these Trespassers hold, and they are nothing that Equestria has ever seen before. It is our duty to find these Multiversal Trespassers and clean up YOUR mess."

Celestia sighed, "Okay. But first we must attend Twilight's ceremony."

Luna's eyes widened, "Surely you jest! We have bigger matters to attend to! When young Sparkle ascended into an Alicorn, Equestria started getting some visitors...."

"From EVERY universe, I know. But what would you have me do? Cancel the ceremony and possibly start a mass panic, not to mention that Twilight is already stressed enough about being a Princess, if I tell her about this, then she might have a meltdown! I will NOT put her under that kind of stress! We will deal with this, AFTER everything has calmed down."

Luna was ready to object, but silenced her tongue, "Very well, dear sister. But no matter what, no matter what you are doing, if there is even the slightest detection of a Multiversal Trespasser, you WILL drop everything and help me capture them."

And with that, Luna left the dungeons. Celestia went to follow, but not before glancing back at the creature in its cell. She sighed as she left the dungeons.

The creatures roars could be heard as she left.