• Published 19th Nov 2021
  • 7,475 Views, 150 Comments

Sex Therapy - Nonameknight



A human arrives in Equestria by means he doesn't understand. Of course, this doesn't mean he can't get a fun job.

  • ...
21
 150
 7,475
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 29 )

Great to see a update. Something to enjoy later :yay:

More wholesome than anything. I like it!

11215018
Glad to hear it! I imagined that Gallus was looking for a relaxing evening, even if it wasn't what he was planning on at first. :twilightsmile:

Here's hoping he forms a herd with some of these people. I want Gallus in it so badly, he's so cute!

11215095
Nope. Anyone who is under the age of eighteen will not be a client. This is an adult's only establishment. :moustache:

11215130
Here's something to haunt you for a bit, "mares of all ages" may have been used for a reason. If fillies are ruled out, then the other end of the spectrum includes granny smith.
Stew on that one for a bit. 😈

11215198
You say that like that isn't the joke. :pinkiehappy:

M/M was unexpected and not normally something I go for, but the interaction was pretty cute.

damn, and was hoping for an anal chapter :(

oh well, still very cuddly gryphon is nice.

Oh this was wonderful, Gally be a good boy that needs more.

11215374

11215420
Oh, there will be more of Gallus. I promise you that. :ajsmug:

11215528
Whooo! Gryphons are kinda my thing so ...yeah

Still cranking up the tension with Luna, I see! Loved the Gallus visit, he’s a real sweetheart

culminating in a wet dream about her and I getting it on

I'm pretty sure that dream included more than one dreamer :trollestia:

This chapter was wholesome as :yay:, I hope the little griffin finds a boyfriend to be happy with.

Usually not into gay stuff, but this was pretty dang cute.

Wow. Now I want myself a cute little catbird!
Another great, chapter.
And I love, Luna's slow seducation! :moustache:

D'awww! Very cute, and precisely what a comfort stallion is actually about! 😇

So my power went out for almost three days after a huge storm, and I lost some chapter progress. However, I am planning to finish the chapter up and hopefully have it out by tomorrow night. Can't promise anything right now, only due to how hectic everything is at the moment.

This is good!~

-Rub

Awe, shit... Just saw how long this story has not been updated.

Any chance to pick it up again?

Really enjoyable reed so far, i really like how just wholesome. Gallus is so cute and the connection Renard is making with each client makes me smile. I wish Luna all the luck with that one, shes gonna have to fight off at least 3 possible lovers lol

It's been a long time... How have you been, dear author? Will you come back to this story? I really enjoyed it, very wholesome. I hope you are ok and will eventually come back...

11707913
I know this reply is being sent nearly a month after it was posted, but life has been a bit busy lately and it's not been easy to update. I have around three half-written chapters waiting to be finished since I hit a spot of writer's block and wanted to get a few future ideas down.

This was definitely one of the more fun stories I've written for fimfiction, and I do hope to continue it alongside Soul in the Sword. (For anyone that has read both.) I have a much clearer goal in mind for the story now, as far as which direction to take it, and in no small part thanks to the time off. I'm currently writing something else as a thank you to someone who has been a good friend to me, and then I'll likely be returning to this afterward.

Apologies in advance if the writing style is different, I've been working on improving it for the last year and hopefully it's improved.

11729479
Yay! Thanks for answering, will wait! =)

Login or register to comment