• Published 7th Jan 2022
  • 353 Views, 90 Comments

Fallout Equestria: A Wastelander Tale - Dice Warwick



In the wake of the Lightbringer heroic deeds, the young mare Lottery, leaves home to go on an adventure, expecting the worst of the dangers to be gone. Though not wrong, the wasteland is no less dangerous, or cruel.

  • ...
6
 90
 353
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 15 )

Very fine work, and a very well done ending, although lottery has some really bad times thought out the storey she had a happy ending.

11516789
naw, the Dullahan was sent after a nightmare, the Necromancer is the main villein form Fo:E Long Winter.

God this was a great story well done my friend I cannot wait to see what else you will offer to the table. I love how well done this entire story was references to your old installments were used perfectly, you have captivated me in the stories of yours and I hope to see more of this in the press up 2023. Also I hope you're taking a break during this because this was a long ass story. 😋

11517191
ya it got away from me, that happens when I don't plot out the story ahead of time, and give it a long setup for the main plot. something I plan to not do, and keep the rest more tight and focused. Also, with it just more Desperados, theirs less to need for major world building until much later, but by then it would be much smoother transition.

Just want to congratulate you on finishing this fic, and to say bravo on telling a great story. I really enjoyed reading through this whole thing, and can't wait to see what you write next.

11519018
thanks, I enjoyed writing it too.

Well that was pretty sweet. Definitely a great story, my only real issue with it is how Majestic is treated. It really isn’t explained too well how she got mesmerized is the first place, and afterwards she is basically just a get away vehicle for lottery’s enemies. It also doesn’t really make since who she is loyal to, at first it is Tripwire, but then she is helping Bandsaw with a coup. Regardless, definitely worth the read (and binge).

11555329
For Majestic, your probably right and things didn't get explained well. But simply put, She was only with Tripwire because she joined up with Angle, and she only did that because Grizly turned her away. She simply needed a safe place for the Alacorns who had not regained a soul and the one with the minds of foals, so anypony who could offer that protection would do. So no she was never loyal to Tripwire, and when Lotter gave her an oppertunity to change sides with a pony not evil, she took it.

From there, after getting mezmetond, she just became a tool, no free will of her own. For why she was left with Bandsaw, simply put, Tripwire didn't care about his allies, and would rather have them all dead then get in his way. So letting them kill each other would have been in his interest, as he would have known that the Balifire Feinds were planning to kill him from the tart.

Fimfiction says our stories are similar do you agree?

11685011
Don't know, we probably have a few overlapping themes, but that's hardly uncommon.

11685034
Did I reply to this? I can't remember

So I'm nearly over half way in the story/book.
I love it so far, except for the constant spelling and grammatical errors through it all.

11888237
Thanks, and sorry about the errors. I kind of gave up on getting proofreaders and editors at this point. a lot of drama kept on happening. So this is me trying my best to proof read my stuff, but dyslexia is a bitch.

Nearly done, like one chapter left... love the story, but for the love of Luna get an editor that knows the lore.
Like spelling GAWDINA. NOT Gwad.
:rainbowlaugh:

11891560
B... but the editor knows the lore... he just has dyslexia....

Login or register to comment