• Published 20th Sep 2021
  • 5,707 Views, 40 Comments

Horse Riding - Bendy



Twilight asks you many questions. At some point horse riding is brought up. She is intrigued by the concept.

  • ...
27
 40
 5,707
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Silly Twilight, science must be done!

10992615
She want Anon to cum inside more mares to see they grow? Perhaps, the growth only happens if Anon is in love with the mare? XD

You, the human, were mounted atop your tall and mighty alicorn steed known as Twilight Sparkle.

At first I misread steed as stud...

“Also when I tug the reins up, you must rear up.” You continued.
“Why would I need to rear up?” Twilight asked.
“For fun.” You answered simply, making Twilight giggle at your response, “As well as obeying your rider you must trust your rider no matter what.”

Makes totally sense!

“Now that you know all of the steps, let’s see if you do good on a field practice as good as listening.” You explained with a smirk.

:twilightsmile:: "By the way: later we will change the roles, and you let me mount you..."

When you looked up, you were gobsmacked because Twilight grew so large that she’s basically the size of an elephant at the very least in your world, if not even greater. Perhaps, several times the size of one. Twilight was now so tall that she was basically a giraffe. She must have been at least 20 feet tall.

:moustache:: "Well, at least I won't have to worry about you making a mess inside the library anymore!"

10993255

: "By the way: later we will change the roles, and you let me mount you..."

She would need to heal his back afterward. Twi is heavy.

When you looked up, you were gobsmacked because Twilight grew so large that she’s basically the size of an elephant at the very least in your world, if not even greater. Perhaps, several times the size of one. Twilight was now so tall that she was basically a giraffe. She must have been at least 20 feet tall.

I see you saw I referenced you earlier in my story. With this below.

“Eh! Spike will clean it up,” she said dismissively, waving her right hoof nonchalantly.

So…equestria will now be saved by giant asses rather than the elements?

makes sense :ajsmug:

10994436
Nothing like reforming a villain than Twilight facesitting on them into submission.

10994008

She would need to heal his back afterward. Twi is heavy.

Don't worry. Remember, she put a protection spell on him earlier.

Login or register to comment