• Published 12th May 2021
  • 3,237 Views, 21 Comments

Long Weekend - garatheauthor



Sometimes a lady travels in style, sometimes she travels in the back of an unmarked white van. Regardless, this weekend is going to be fun.

  • ...
15
 21
 3,237
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

oh god I cried at the end:fluttercry::pinkiesad2::raritycry:

Beautiful work:pinkiehappy:

Love a good suspension. Glad to see that the girls didn't let up this chapter. I had guessed that Rarity was going to be buried alive when she had to dig that hole in Chapter 2, but I assumed it would be in a coffin or something, not just under a bunch of dirt. Probably a good thing she used her safeword, when buried to the point the chest is covered, the chest is compressed and can't expand, so air can't get into the lungs. That breathing tube wouldn't have meant anything. Even so, a great ending to this fantastic fic. Have to wonder if the girls would ever thy something like this weekend again. They probably would at some point given how much they enjoyed it, but not for a long while yet. A great piece of fetish filled literature.

Oh, that was an intense ending. Loved every single moment of this fic, and love your Rarity, Sunset, and Rainbow so much. Always fun when you let them out to play, and this story was no exception.

Login or register to comment