• Published 17th May 2021
  • 724 Views, 6 Comments

Princess Twilight's Guide to Reforming Villains - bookhorse125



Equestria has seen so many villains that Twilight decided to keep a journal on how to reform them all. You know, for future reference.

  • ...
2
 6
 724

How To Reform Another Evil Shadow Pony

We get way too many of these...

But, anyways! This is, once again, not a reformative story, but a story about saving a pony who is trapped in the clutches of the evil darkness. I mean, I guess you do reform the pony consumed by darkness, but mostly by rescuing him from the darkness, and now I'm confused. Let's get going.

Firstly, the reason this shadow pony exists is because a poor pony felt ignored and insignificant when he was part of a group of the best and most powerful and heroic ponies of the time, and so turned to darkness, which offered him shelter - or so he thought. But really, the darkness just used his bitterness and anger to attempt to destroy all light and hope in the world, while promising the pony that the ponies who had mistreated him would soon bow down to him and treat him with all of the respect that he deserved. Lies and deception seem to be common with these evil shadow ponies. I always wondered how they got ponies to go along with their evil schemes.

So the ponies that had neglected the pony inside of the evil shadow pony completely forgot to consider his side of the story and crafted a masterful spell that used magical artifacts from each of them to permanently trap the evil shadow pony in limbo forever! It was a work of genius...

Um, Twilight? Focus here.

Right. Thank you, Spike. Anyways... where were we?

Starswirl's spell! Of course! Like I said, it was the work of a genius, and it used usually inanimate objects that were used to create a portal between dimensions without leaving much of a lasting impact on the objects themselves! But it formed a magical connection between the objects and the place where the spell was cast so that, if you bring one of the objects back to the location, then it will show you what happened and-

Twilight!

Sorry.

Just get on with it.

Right.

Turns out, the spell was not permanent, and if somepony who was also a bit of a genius came up with a counterspell to free the ponies who had trapped the evil shadow pony in limbo, but then when those ponies were freed, the evil shadow pony was also freed, and they had to team up with you and your friends to find the evil shadow pony and stop him before he destroyed all light in the world!

Some of your friends might try to convince you that this is more of a friendship problem than a saving-the-world-type problem. But you are so eager to impress your idol, who is a bit unhappy with you the moment for freeing the evil shadow pony in the first place, that you completely ignore them.

Your large task force all goes to find where the evil shadow pony is, and you face him together. But as the evil shadow pony starts to monologue, you think that, perhaps, this might be more of a friendship problem... and then you see that there is a pony trapped inside of the evil shadow pony, and your Friendship Instincts kick in, telling you that you need to save this pony or forever hold your peace!

So you fly inside of the evil shadow pony (and yes, it was just as weird as it sounds) to find another pony inside of the evil shadow pony who claims to be the pony that all of the other ponies that you have idolized and are currently working with were originally friends with before he turned to darkness and they banished him and themselves in limbo. I mean, if you think that you and your enemies have got beef between you...

But after some more monologue, some truth revealing, and some forcing-other-ponies-to-think-about-the-other-side-of-the-story-ing, you and all of your friends, both new and old, work together to free the other pony from inside of the evil shadow pony all while trapping the evil shadow pony back in limbo. After that, there was much rejoicing, as old friends were reunited and old relationships were repaired and everything was all good and dandy.

Unfortunately, even though your new friends are very powerful and were basically the you and your friends of their time, they won't be very helpful in the next entry of this Villain Reforming Guide.

Author's Note:

Three chapters today! Why? Because you guys are amazing and deserve every word! And also because the last few were short.

Constructive criticism is appreciated. Thank you for reading!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment